Stucco siding can give your home a beautiful exterior that lasts for decades, but it does need special maintenance to keep it looking good. Here’s what homeowners need to know about this unique finish.
Get matched with top siding contractors in Holbrook, AZ
There are 4 highly-rated local siding contractors.
Recent Siding Companies Reviews in Holbrook
- Marman Construction & Remodeling LLCHis name is Manny Martinez. He was helping to repair some siding on my house. He is one of the only ones in town but he is very sought after because he is professional, professional contractor. We are in a rural area and many do not stay in this area.
- All Custom ExteriorsOwner responded quickly to my request for a quote. He was very presentable and knowledgeable on all types of roofing. He provided a quote "on the spot", which was very competitive. He promptly answered additional questions after our initial meeting, and was receptive to my specific requests. He provided alternatives and had a solution for a situation which others declined to do. After my contract was accepted, the installation was promptly scheduled after the short wait for materials. The company utilizes different crews for each type of job (metal roofs, shingle roofs, siding, etc.). The three man installation crew was professional, knowledgeable and courteous. They finished after one day (estimated at 1 to 1 1/2 days) and cleaned up before leaving. The company is supported by a staffed warehouse and showroom in Taylor, AZ. They install roofing, siding, gutters and windows throughout Arizona
- Glasscock Roofing LLCThe project went very smoothly. They stripped the roof and hauled everything away. Job was done with a great deal of quality. When it was done there was nothing to pick up or throw away. I've received multiple compliments on the roof.
- RAINY DAY GUTTERSThey showed up on time, after a visit for an estimate, and completed the job quickly and well.
- Personal Touch Remodeling & Repair LLCThey did a beautiful job on both parts of the project. The wall texture on the closets matches the existing walls perfectly and the closets and soffit look as if they have always been there. The kitchen project involved moving the frig water line, granite counter, granite backsplash, porcelain floor tile- and you can't tell that it was not that way when the house was built- it's beautifully done. Their workmanship is outstanding and it was a pleasure to deal with them. We feel the price was extremely fair, the finished product is exactly what we wanted and we couldn't be more pleased
- RAINY DAY GUTTERSIt went great! That's from inspecting the job, quoting, clean up and haul away. Ed and his team earned the high marks. Communications were fantastic as was the scheduling and team conduct on the site. It was a most refreshing experience to find such a reliable firm.
- All Custom ExteriorsI hired All Custom Exteriors to install new metal roof on my home. They were very quick and I like the job they did. The roof was perfect. It was a very positive experience. When I had my siding put on they did a great job then as well. I noticed a small issue but they came back first thing the next morning (even at 35 miles away) and fixed it. They didn't even charge me for that extra trip. I will definitely use them again for projects I will have. Everyone I interacted with was very nice and professional
- Early Bird Siding ComMichael was very professional in his work. He was very concerned that we were satisfied with color, materials, and all details. He tried to make it as flawless as possible. He constantly checked to make sure there were no scraps, staples, nails, screws, or insulation dropped and left on the ground. He kept us abreast of any problems he encountered and never did anything without our approval. He takes pride in his work. He even cleaned the windows while on the scaffolding and ladders for us, rehung any lighting or decorations with an eye for detail. He made sure all electrical work was double checked for safety before and after. He was great. We would recommend him anytime
- JDS ImprovementsI hate writing negative reviews, but in this case what I have to say really needs to be said. I'll never trust 5-star reviews ever again. I chose JDS Improvements based on all the many great reviews as well as my meeting with John Snyder (owner) where he displayed complete confidence that everything I needed to have done on my typed list was no big deal. However, I'd give JDS Improvements minus 5 stars for all the stress & anxiety they put me through. A promised 2 to 3 week job took 3 months with several items still not done or not done correctly. It held up the sale of my house by 2 months. After 3 tries to get things right & never did, I asked them to not return. No one ever called to ask for clarification or for any further details so I was under the impression that they were competent & understood all that was needed based on the walk-through with John & the 3 & 1/2 page typed list of instructions I gave to him. Initially I walked John through the property to go over numerous repairs & painting projects that I needed to have done on my house to get it ready for sale. John took notes & also got a copy of the 3.5 typed pages of repairs & painting work. He said no problem, they could handle every single problem in 2 or 3 weeks. I think much of the problem not only lies with John Snyder's seeming lack of communication with his workers, but also some of his workers almost total incompetence at what they did try to do. After the 1st, 2nd, & 3rd try at trying to do pretty simple repair jobs, John's many profuse apologies & expressions of shame & embarrassment were meaningless. After driving from Tucson to Sedona 3 times (3.5 hrs & 225 miles each way), & finding several items incomplete, done wrong or not done at all, I told John I was worn out, stressed out, extremely disappointed & couldn't bear to proceed any further. I asked that they not return (for the 4th time). This 3-month experience was dreadful. I asked for some sort of refund. $1,000 off on an $18,000 bill was cold comfort. However, John did not charge me for a garage utility sink replacement nor painting an indoor pond, where they did an excellent job, but these freebies were offset by the things they did not get done or did not do correctly. In a perfect world, John would have made copies of my list & given them to each worker. Then when done, John should have inspected each item to make sure they were all done before telling me all was done. But John actually did say he inspected the work himself & all items were done correctly. In all the years I've managed contractors & repair people & even done a lot of repair jobs myself I've never seen such an absolute shocking level of repeated incompetence in work and mgmt. It's like John simply grabbed anyone off the street who literally had no idea whatsoever how to follow directions or fix anything. Yes, it was that bad! Even after the 3 attempts at the simplest things, John always acknowledged the problem & shortcomings & always profusely apologized & in some cases said, "I'll fix this myself." If he did, then he is incompetent as well, but at the very least, a very poor business owner/manager. One good thing was that John always said they'd give it another shot & make it right whatever it took, which I really appreciated, but unfortunately, they just weren't up to the task for most of these pretty uncomplicated jobs. Before I drove up from Tucson, I asked & he said he checked everything himself & he assured me that everything was done correctly this time. NOT! After John called & assured me all items were done & looked great, I drove to inspect the work. I was horrified with what I saw. Instructions were not followed, many things weren't done correctly or done at all. The place was dirty & the so-called deep cleaning I asked for simply looked like a wipe-down. DONE AS REQUIRED, first attempt, good job Caulking, Reposition Microwave In Wall, Replace 2 Electrical Outlets, Clean Garage Door, Paint Pond, Garage Utility Sink Replacement, only some of the house painting. Instructions not followed, done wrong, and/or incomplete on the following: PAINTING • Edging work was perfect! • I told John to match the paint from existing paint that were in the garage for 5 colors. These instructions were also on the typed job sheets. They didn't! Luckily, John agreed to repaint all the exterior decking, house trim, deck railings, & hundreds of feet of fencing, which was a relief, but what a waste of time. They also had to repaint 9 doors - I asked that they be painted semi gloss to match with the old existing paint in the garage, but all were painted w/ flat paint, not even a good job at that. • John asked if I wanted a nicely weathered exterior spiral staircase to be painted! I said NO. They painted it anyway, then had to sand all the paint off, ruining the look. • They forgot to paint the entire front of house & half of one side. • I asked & was told that the trim would be caulked & all the nail holes filled before painting. It wasn't done. • I asked that a large picture window be caulked. They caulked the smaller stained glass window next to it. • Paint drips on flagstone floor & interior custom rockwork. • Old paint spray cans, rags & sandpaper pieces were lying around the property. WOOD STEPS REPLACEMENT • I asked that all the steps & landing boards be replaced going to a garage apartment & that they be secured with carriage bolts instead of screws. On 2 of the step treads, because those 2 steps were wedge shaped, I asked that 2" x 12" boards be used instead of 2" x 6". Upon inspection, the ONLY thing that was done was 2 wedge shaped steps were replaced with 2" x 6" instead of 2" x 12" boards that I'd asked for. After typing another list with detailed instructions of all the thing that did not get done or were done incorrectly, once again, the instructions were not followed. All the steps were replaced with the correct boards, but they were secured with screws instead of carriage bolts that I'd asked for. Instead of replacing the landing boards, only one board was replaced. How can anyone get this wrong twice! Especially when it was gone over in person twice & there were 2 sets of typed detailed instructions? This was the case with most of the tasks that needed to be done around the house. STRIP KITCHEN FLAGSTONE FLOOR & RESEAL • I asked Marco, John's foreman why it was not stripped as requested & paid for & he said, "the guy who did it said it would be too messy & difficult so he just resealed it instead." Huh? Are you kidding me? But I paid for stripping & resealing. Why did no one call me? STRIP & RESEAL CUSTOM ETCHED KITCHEN FLAGSTONE COUNTERTOP • Though it looked good it was not done with the same original sealant, which did affect the custom rock-etched design elements. What was used was clear exterior acrylic that off-gassed extremely toxic fumes throughout the house for 3 months rendering the house uninhabitable & unsellable. Being in the house for a couple hours I got a splitting headache each time. STRIP & RESEAL FLAGSTONE BATHROOM FLOOR • Same problem as above - exterior acrylic used that off-gassed toxic fumes that smelled like gasoline for 3 months. The correct sealant was NOT used & the flagstone floor no longer matched all the rest of the flagstone floors in the house. Ugh! MALIBU LIGHTS • There were several lights where the tops were loose & needed to be secured with glue. Each time John assured me these were fixed. I specifically asked because each time that they weren't getting fixed. Each visit back to the house I saw they were not fixed. However, on my 3rd trip back, one or 2 had sort of been fixed. The other 5 or 6 were untouched & still falling apart. GARAGE CABINET DOORS • I had removed doors to all the large cabinets & neatly stacked them against the garage wall inside. When they cleaned the garage floor, they left some stacked against the wall, others were stacked on shelves, & the rest were laying against the bushes outside in the weather. Very careless as they could have been ruined being outside! This happened twice after I'd restacked them. Someone does not know how to pay attention! FRENCH DOORS - BOTTOM WEATHERSTRIPS • I asked that a pair of door bottom weather-strips/sweeps be replaced that I had special ordered & paid $59 for - Ruined! They cut one 2" too short & installed it anyway - spiders, cockroaches, lizards, snakes & scorpions could just walk right in. I ordered another pair & they did those correctly. COUNTERTOP END PIECE • I gave them a countertop end piece kit to install (including kit instructions). Pieces from the kit were not used & it was done incorrectly 3 times. How could they get this wrong 3 times! HOUSE SIDING PIECES • 2 small siding pieces were supposed to be replaced (as per instruction list). Not done! Had to ask again! DEEP CLEANING, WINDOW WASHING • The absolute worst cleaning job ever! I asked for a professional deep cleaning & window washing after all work was done. All I got was what looked like a basic wipe-down with obvious dust & dirt still in many places. The sinks were filthy & looked as though they had just been rinsed out only. Some windows had been cleaned but many others weren't even touched & were filthy. They had to go back 3 times & it still wasn't clean. HAND SCRIBBLED NOTES • On the first inspection trip back to the house I saw my typed lists on the kitchen counter with notations on only some items marked as "done." But several of these "done" items were not done at all. On other inspection trip(s) back all I saw were abbreviated hand scribbled notes that really didn't cover what needed to get done. I can only guess they may have been notes that might have been taken while being dictated over the phone or something
Siding Contractors in Holbrook
- Business Description:We specialize in interior and exterior paint and stain. Little jobs, new construction, residential, industrial, we do it all! From walls and ceilings, to cabinets, doors, decks, restorations, faux finishes, epoxy finishes, and more. Peeling paint? Stained wood turning black? Want a new look for your home? Trust an Expert! Paint and Stain Experts LLC is fully licensed, bonded, and insured. We are a local, family-owned business in the beautiful White Mountains of Arizona. We serve the ..Recent Review:It was good. They did a good job. They communicate with me well and very upfront with me.Mary J.
- Business Description:E & J Roofing and Home Improvements is a family owned and operated roofing and home improvement company. We are third generation roofing contractors with over 20 years experience. Whether it's commercial or residential roofing, flat roof, tile or asphalt, exterior remodeling, siding or stucco, we can fix and improve any project you throw at us! Focusing on customers on a personal level, we guarantee our work from day one. Licensed, bonded & insured for your protection. Call us today for an es..Recent Review:Roof was leaking inside mobile through ceiling fans enough to fill buckets, when they finished it didn't leak a drop anymore! They will be coming back to do more work..excellent, excellent professionalism! A+++Mercedes R.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339Recent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
- Business Description:Don't be fooled by cheaply advertised windows that quickly inflate in price for add-on's that are normally included. Our all inclusive pricing has no surprise fees, and includes everything to complete your job. Brighten up your home with energy efficient vinyl windows and patio doors. With so many choices, you’ll have no problem finding the right window or door for your homeRecent Review:Going on 5 days. Waiting on one window being installed. Some caulking done but badly because there are gaps. Some Windows don't even have caulking. The Windows I order were not the Windows installed. One Windows was obviously to small to they tried to spay foam it in but left finger size holes. My back sliding glass door does not lock. I have called 4 times and still nothing. By ignoring me, it's obvious they don't want to fix my window issues. I'm not happy and I will never recommendAmanda N.
- Business Description:General building contractor specializing in energy efficient vinyl windows and doors, vinyl siding, kitchen cabinet refacing (Arizona and New Mexico Only), patio covers, textured exterior coating, Bath Planet tub to shower transformations and walk-in TubsRecent Review:It is hard to review this company. The contractor they sent to do my widows was great! His name is Heath Coffield from Coffield construction. So, this company does have great work. However, their customer services outside of the contractor they hired is not great. They will go weeks on end without giving you any type of update and since they do not notate things will, there was miscommunicationJackie B.
- Business Description:Established in 2017, ProStruct is on the cutting edge of the roofing industry. ProStruct Representatives will be seeing your roof replacement through from start to finish. At ProStruct our mission is to not only keep our clients informed on the progress of the service being done but also speak on your behalf with your insurance company to ensure that your roof is returned to equal or better condition than it was when you got it. Feel free to check us out on BBB, Google, and Yelp, you will see..Recent Review:They called and said would come take look and give me quote. Never showed up.lloyd k.
- Business Description:2012 Maricopa Business of the Year. Arizona's premier home inspection company. Thermal imaging certified, no extra charges for pools. Statewide service. We schedule termite Inspections as part of our Inspections. A Rated BBB. 6 month warranty included with every inspection. 7 day per week service. www.arizonainspections.com Office 520-208-259Recent Review:I chose them because the pitch man convinced me they were the best and they were $260 while others I called were $300 and adding termite inspection was $325 and his was included in the $260. On Monday morning at 8am of the planned inspection day, we found the 'current' owner had not turned the electricity on thus, the inspection could not take place. We were emailed the bill would be an additional $65 for the trip charge as it was a good 100 miles round trip and our error, not theirs. I felt bad so I accepted the additional charge. There went my saving a buck. Next we were emailed a new appointment day, Thursday at 11am. The inspector arrived Thursday at 8am. Needless to say, it confused my whole day arriving three hours early. The inspector really did a good job, explaining everything to me so that I understood. Then he presented me with a $325 bill that we had agreed on and I paid. It being early in the morning I wasn't thinking clearly but later I called the business office and said - "Since we have an email stating 11am and the inspector showed up at 8am, your mistake, so I should get my $65 back from the trip charge when it was our mistake." The business office wanted nothing to do with that idea. The $65 was for the extra time and mileage, she said. What about the disruption to my schedule showing up at the wrong time. It didn't matter. Every other time I spoke with the woman in the office she was very kind but suddenly she wasn't any more. Because they strictly wouldn't change the bill when it was their fault and because they are so far away, I will not use this company again. <br /Jan O.
- Business Description:The end product will be your Blue Prints, Floor Plans, Notes or drawings (non-technical nor artistic required) designed and converted digitally into 3D (Isometric) full color digital images. (animation available). The purpose and value of my service is convey ideas and purpose of my Clients (Architects, Designers, Artists, Contractors, Home Owners etc.) into images from 8.5 to 11" to Large format such as Poster Board or Bill Board size for advertisement or demonstration, Video 3D animation al..
- Business Description:Terril and Brian Kay saw a need in the White Mountains region for a company to install a full range of exterior building materials. All Custom Exteriors Inc. has become that ONE STOP SHOP providing dependable customer service linked with quality craftsmanship to meet your exterior building needs. Your advantage? You no longer need to work with multiple contractors. You gain guaranteed customer satisfaction with one company led by owners with 27 years of combined professional experience! Fro..Recent Review:Arrived on time, completed work in time estimated, cleaned up all debris. Work was of excellent quality.Gene H.
- Business Description:Blue man Fix It is your solutions company. Our services range from small handyman service, to large commercial ground up construction projects. Everything in between, is something that we can help you with today. Be it through our expertise, experience, or education, we will find the right solution for youRecent Review:They were the worst. When I called and spoke to them, I explained what I wanted done. They sent out two young guys to wash the windows and power wash the house. The job was done poorly and the crew they sent did not know what they were doing. I have no problem with the kids, but they had no idea what they were doing. I called the manager and complained. They sent them back, and they still did a poor job. I paid them because I felt bad for the kids they sent out. The manager never came out and checked out the work. I would never use them againJoanne L.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful siding contractor articles
Understanding how to care for your siding is important. We’ve created a list of ways to clean and maintain your siding to make it last for decades to come.
Vinyl log siding costs vary. But this economical option is more durable than wood, doesn’t require staining, and can transform a house to give it a rustic cabin-like charm.
Find siding contractors in
- Joseph City
- Tolani Lakes
- White Mountain Lake
- Saint Johns
- First Mesa
- Window Rock
- Saint Michaels
- Show Low
siding contractors in Holbrook
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Desert King Windows Co Inc2615 S 21st St
- Desert King Windows Co Inc
- E&J Roofing LLC.2036 N. Gilbert road 2-283
- E&J Roofing LLC.
- Four Seasons Roofing and Home Services45593 W Amsterdam Rd.
- Four Seasons Roofing and Home Services
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Reliant Capitol LLC725 N 73rd Ave Ste 124
- Reliant Capitol LLC
- Tierra Verde Builders400 Finnie Flat Rd.,Ste 1D PO Box 2898
Camp Verde, Arizona
- Tierra Verde Builders
- WDL Builders7106 Long Road
Show Low, Arizona
- WDL Builders