National Property Inspections

Founded 2006 • With Angi since September 2007

42563 W Sunland Dr

Maricopa, AZ 85138

2012 Maricopa Business of the Year. Arizona's premier home inspection company. Thermal imaging certified, no extra charges for pools. Statewide service. We schedule termite Inspections as part of our Inspections. A Rated BBB. 6 month warranty included with every inspection. 7 day per week service.

05/21/2015

Stephen L.

03/14/2014

Jan O.

I chose them because the pitch man convinced me they were the best and they were $260 while others I called were $300 and adding termite inspection was $325 and his was included in the $260. On Monday morning at 8am of the planned inspection day, we found the 'current' owner had not turned the electricity on thus, the inspection could not take place. We were emailed the bill would be an additional $65 for the trip charge as it was a good 100 miles round trip and our error, not theirs. I felt bad so I accepted the additional charge. There went my saving a buck. Next we were emailed a new appointment day, Thursday at 11am. The inspector arrived Thursday at 8am. Needless to say, it confused my whole day arriving three hours early. The inspector really did a good job, explaining everything to me so that I understood. Then he presented me with a $325 bill that we had agreed on and I paid. It being early in the morning I wasn't thinking clearly but later I called the business office and said - "Since we have an email stating 11am and the inspector showed up at 8am, your mistake, so I should get my $65 back from the trip charge when it was our mistake." The business office wanted nothing to do with that idea. The $65 was for the extra time and mileage, she said. What about the disruption to my schedule showing up at the wrong time. It didn't matter. Every other time I spoke with the woman in the office she was very kind but suddenly she wasn't any more. Because they strictly wouldn't change the bill when it was their fault and because they are so far away, I will not use this company again.

Description of Work
A full inspection including termites.

Category pest control, home inspection

03/10/2014

Jason S.

Prompt courteous service. Explained important points during the inspection and provided a report that evening.

Description of Work
Home inspection

07/30/2013

Kimberly S.

Service provider was on time, was professional and courteous. They informed us the inspection would take 2 hours and we didn't have to come until the last 15 minutes, but my husband wanted to be there for the whole thing and see the inspection. The inspector was very tolerant of my husband following him around for the inspection, questioning every single thing the inspector looked at, and answered all of his questions. He was very thorough, there was no part of the house or property he did not inspect. If there was something he could not inspect for one reason or another he made note of it and we were aware of it. He provided the report via e-mail before the day was over. The one and only thing I would have liked and did not receive was a printed color copy of the report. I understand I was sent an electronic copy immediately and that was helpful, but I would have appreciated a printed color copy mailed to me a few days after the fact. He took a million pictures, and I do not have a color printer, and much is lost in those pictures when they are printed black and white. I understand I can go to an office supply and have a color copy printed, but it would be nice if they included one as part of the service. But, if I buy any houses in the future I will use NPI again, I was very happy with their service and their price. Thank you so much.

Description of Work
Thorougly inspected the home, including thermal wall scan for additional $75, provided 50 page report by the end of the day.

01/11/2013

Bethany R.

The customer service was great. It was easy to schedule an appointment and even when I had to reschedule they were very accommodating. They gave an appointment reminder the day before which is a courtesy i appreciated. The inspector arrived on time and was thorough and efficient. I received the report in a very short amount of time. The report was complete and included a number of helpful photographs. There was not a single problem at any point in the process. I would particularly like to note that the office staff gave excellent service.

Description of Work
A full home inspection from top to bottom was performed including thermal imaging.

05/01/2012

Fred A.

I am purchasing a short sale home, and as seems to be the case, it has taken a considerable amount of time to get all the approvals. I am applying for a USDA loan which requires a 45 day closing window and once the approvals were received, I was surprised by a 30 day window to close so getting the inspections and appraisal done quickly and accurately was paramount. My realtor recommended National Property Inspections out of Maricopa. Our Inspector, Jeff Arrellano agreed to do the inspection with very short notice. He requested that the power and water be turned the day prior to the inspection to allow any leaks or problems to surface before he began. We met with Jeff as agreed at the property the morning of May 1st. When we arrived, Jeff had already completed the inspection, loaded the photographs he had taken into his laptop and was ready to go with the slideshow to point out the issues he had found. Jeff took the time to explain every issue from small to not so small and provided us with information as to what the consequences would be if they were not addressed. He prioritized the issues that needed to be addressed, and had the inspection report and photographs to my realtor by mid-afternoon. What I appreciated most about Jeff, is that he was not rushed, he took his time to explain the issues I didn't fully understand and gave us an opportunity to look at the problems first hand before leaving. He obviously went to some length to get some of the photographs he did, especially in the crawl spaces looking for leaking water pipes and to ensure code compliance with electrical wiring, insulation and plumbing. Jeff also offered to conduct a thermal imaging reading (a little extra) to determine if there were any weather stripping or insulation problems. Jeff measured heat signatures of all the windows and doors as well as the output of the air-conditioner and heater. Small problems were found that likely will be resolved by a little cleaning around the window rails. I would absolutely call National Property Inspections again, and would ask for Jeff by name.

Description of Work
Complete pre-close home inspection including infra-red energy audit

09/29/2007

Gem and Geni L.

Shannon arrived promptly at the scheduled time. He was very personable, courteous, and thorough and even developed an immediate relationship with our three big dogs. Shannon is a resident of Maricopa as well as a home owner and very active in our community. It s obvious he takes a great deal of pride in his professionalism and thoroughness. He spent over 3 and one half hours evaluating interior and exterior structures as well as mechanical systems, heating system, plumbing system, grounds and yard, etc. Shannon provided his results in a written report (via PDF format) which we could then forward to our builder. We didn t realize how little we actual knew about our house until Shannon s inspection. All things considered and according to our estimates his visit saved us about $3,000 in potential repairs. We now have the knowledge and comfort of knowing the real condition of our home. We have peace of mind and feel the resale value of our home is secure.

Description of Work
As we approached our one year warranty on our new home, we wanted a professional opinion on the structural, cosmetic and mechanical systems in our home. National Property Inspections (NPI) agreed to conduct an inspection for the purpose of informing us of any major and/or minor deficiencies in the condition of our property. In addition to the initial visit, NPI also returns after the builder has completed their maintenance to ascertain all repairs were completed effectively and meet AZ-ROC (Arizona Registrar of Contractors) code.

SMW Refrigeration & Heating, LLC

SMW Refrigeration and Heating, has been doing business for over 50 years as a family-owned, licensed, bonded, and insured HVAC contractor. Our services include professional installation, expert repair, and full maintenance. We are local to the Tempe area and are able to service the whole valley while still delivering the quality care and attention one would expect from a family-owned company. As a Trane Comfort Specialist, we get the best prices for Trane products and we are a factory authorized dealer for several other leading manufacturers. Superior equipment with extraordinary service at competitive prices and experienced technicians has given us a leading edge in our industry. We are Available 24 Hours a Day | 365 Days a Year!

Offers by SMW Refrigeration & Heating, LLC on Angi
    Bleuwave Electrical, HVAC, & Plumbing

Bleuwave HVAC is Veteran Owned and Operated. We have earned a reputation for being trustworthy and providing a Best-In-Class Service among residential and commercial customers around the greater Phoenix region.

Award 2022
    Offers by Bleuwave Electrical, HVAC, & Plumbing on Angi
    Overson Air Conditioning &Heating LLC

Overson AC offers a wide range of services, repairs, installation, maintenance on all brands of HVAC equipment. Our goal is to always provide our customers with quality affordable service

$25

Home inspection. Pool inspection. Soil sampling. Mold Inspections. Thermal Imaging. Termite Inspection. 6 month warranty. Same day reports. No pool or travel fees ever.