If you have an older home, you might need to use a pipe descaler to keep your pipes from clogging. Find out what a pipe descaler is best used for and when you need to consider hiring a pro to help you with the process with this guide.
Get matched with top drain pipe contractors in Fort Defiance, AZ
There are 3 highly-rated local drain pipe contractors.
Recent Drain Pipe Installation Reviews in Fort Defiance
- Mr Rooter Plumbing of Yavapai Coconino & MaricopaI had a great exsperiance and the work done was top notch, and I recommend mr. Rooter, and it's proffesionals such as Jeremiah Rogers, Dustin From and Andrew Derby, for all plumbing needs and services.
- Mr Rooter Plumbing of Yavapai Coconino & MaricopaAs always, the Mr. Rooter from Camp Verde, AZ is absolutely the best. Do not go anywhere else for your home systems, and that goes beyond plumbing. They will look after your whole home. In this project, we specifically asked for Jeremiah to do the job. He is personable, professional and totally honest in his assessments. Just get the best with Mr. Rooter
- Landscape Drainage Solutions IncThey are the only ones that have this specialty service and therefore I went with them. They were very professional. They basically did what was necessary but they were quick to point out that wasn't necessary. There were a couple of things that I asked about and they said that I didn't need to do that. So they did not up sell me on anything. The Landscape Drainage Solutions and the gutter company that they contracted work with were both very professional. I thought they were fairly priced. They did a very good quality job of getting everything installed. So one of the things I tell people is that, if I didn't know that the work had been done, I wouldn't have noticed it. I wasn't able to shop around as much because there weren't any competing companies who do the same thing. I was very happy with what I got from them though. I thought it was a good price considering everything they did. I will use their services again in the future
- Todd Turlukis HandymanThis repair went very well. Todd is a very efficient worker and always does a great job. He has done many repairs and projects for me over the last seven years in all the categories I have checked. I have never been overcharged. Todd is capable of doing just about any type of repair and/or maintainable job. Also landscaping and outstanding paver work. Great work and fair price
- Help Plumbing Heating Cooling and ElectricI had one of the waste pipes leaking and they came up with an estimate of $22,000 or $23,000 to repair it. They did an emergency repair and then after my shoulder treatment, when I got out of the hospital and I was somewhat coherent and not flying on drugs, my husband decided to explain all that to me and of course I asked him if he had checked Angie's list and what the h*** was he doing with one estimate? I’m so demurred. It finally dawned on him that I was right. He did go back to Angie's list and I did take somebody of the list that was AAA and better business bureau, and all the stuff qualified. They had no problem and no hesitancy in bad mouthing. The people that we were going to use said that we would definitely be seeing them in the future because our decision was definitely erroneous and making a very big mistake. They stand there alone. I wasn't feeling good that day and he was trying to talk to me and trying to convince me to go against what I thought. The guy working in the basement was trying to tell me that the decision that I had already made was definitely wrong. I told them that even if he was the last plumber on earth, I wouldn't use him but the cement job that they did, looks good. They definitely had a product to sell but I wouldn't be using him in the future
Drain Pipe Installers in Fort Defiance
- Business Description:For 45 years Tucson home owners and business's have trusted Water Tec to solve their water problems.Locally owned and operated by the DeGrave family since 1967. Manufactured locally using products made in USA. A staff with over 150 years of water treatment experience.We sell the best and service the rest.Non commissioned sales people. Our friendly courteous staff has been serving southern Arizona for 45 years. We provide hassle free scheduled maintenance for all makes and models. Workmanship ..Recent Review:It went very well. They are a local company and have great customer service. I would highly recommend them to others.Jeffrey M.
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoinRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks MatthewTyrone G.
- Business Description:The only ICRI Certified company in the state of Arizona! If your home has cracks in floors or walls, or has windows and doors out of alignment, call today for a comprehensive foundation inspection. Phoenix residents please call 6026394815. Tuscon residents please call (520) 812-6989. Additional DBA - Arizona Repair Masons Inc. *Online quotes are unavailable and an initial consultation must take place in order to examine the extent of the foundation problem.* For more information on foundation..Recent Review:I contracted with this company to repair my swimming pool and the foundation of my home 11/30/18. At this point, I have to give the company a C- (at best) for their performance. I could probably write several pages about the experience, but I will try to confine myself to the main points. On the plus side, they did perform the work I contracted for (cost $34,000), with one exception. The contract calls for a follow-up floor survey which was completed 11/24/20. To date (01/20/21), I am still waiting for the survey report. The expression, “take the money and run” comes to mind. This review will cover some of the things to consider when contracting with this company. The process will begin with the floor survey and repair report (cost $400). The sales agent will review the report with you and recommend a contract for the repairs. Mistake one. They offer a 5% discount if you sign the contract immediately. However, given it takes at least an hour to review the repair report, it would take another hour to review the massive number of “outs” written in the contract. Skip the discount so you know what you are getting into. For example, the foundation repair involved moving the flagstone on my patio. I had to pay another company to re-install the flagstone; not included in the contract. Mistake two. Most foundation problems are due to drainage; water pooling by the home. The repair report identified drainage problems, but they were not discussed, and the needed “hardscaping” to correct the problem was not included in the contract. My advice is to correct any drainage problem, then consider whether you still need a foundation repair. Mistake three. The repair plan allows the company to “adjust” the repair plan based on “site conditions”. They had to move the placement of the repair (poles driven into the ground, called push piers) because I have an air conditioner located where they planned to place the pier. Walk around the outside of your home and verify WHERE the piers will be placed, before signing the contract. Once you sign the contract, it is next to impossible (at least in my case) to get anyone to further discuss the repair plan. Mistake three. The pool repair was not performed by this company; it was subcontracted to another company, with no warranty. Better to simply find a pool repair company. The subcontractor would refer me back to AFS if I had a question about the pool repair, and good luck getting an answer from AFS. Mistake four. There ARE other companies that perform this workRAY L.
- Business Description:Arizona Foundation Solutions of Tucson has served the Greater Tucson & Statewide area, providing long-term solutions for structures with foundation problems. No two structures are alike, which is why we take the time to thoroughly assess your problem to determine the best solution for your foundation or concrete slab. Our specialists are certified to install our proven systems and our employees receive on-going training and resources to stay up-to-date on the latest technologies and procedure..Recent Review:Made a special trip to AZ (after waiting months) for AFS to trash my yard. They quit after the digging. First we were told that the crew "couldn't work three weekends in a row" and then that they "needed another tool." The earliest they could schedule to finish was after taking a 10 day break. They refused to bump other scheduled projects or offer me any sort of discount (or even an apology) for their screw up, and the extra cost to me. The project manager Kieth just chuckled at my frustration. Terrible businessKristen B.
- Business Description:Butler Developments, LLC - LEADING THE WAY IN QUALITY CONSTRUCTION. Specializing in Custom Home Building and Commercial Services; new builds, renovations to existing buildings, remodeling all aspects of buildings, painting, roofing, concrete, etc... No job is too small or too big for Team Butler! We are a locally owned and operated company with highly trained professionals
- Business Description:Landscape Drainage & Erosion Control Contractor & Landscape Contractor.Recent Review:Tom Rubino is a professional drainage artist. I hired Tom not because he was the cheapest quote I had but because I had some major drainage problems in my back yard and I did not want a landscape company to put in a percolated drain pipe that would wear out in 5 years. Tom came up with a permanent solution that will last for 25 + years. I have a long patio that creates an "L" shape. Tom came up with the Idea to add channel drains to each side which would create not only a solution for the problem of flooding but be aesthetically satisfying as well. The channel drains on each side went through five 12 inch drains and each had a 50-gallon custom drain well with a submersible pump that went through my back yard fence and to the front yard on both sides. His work crew has been with him for 20 years and are professional in every way. They would show up on time and clean up each day. I may need future service from Landscape Drainage Solutions and will definitely use them againRyan T.
- Business Description:Blue man Fix It is your solutions company. Our services range from small handyman service, to large commercial ground up construction projects. Everything in between, is something that we can help you with today. Be it through our expertise, experience, or education, we will find the right solution for you
- Business Description:We provide General Contracting Services for commercial and residential building. We self perform many construction trades including Rough Carpentry, Concrete and Drywall, just to name a few.Recent Review:They left the job site clean and even swept the remaining concrete slab. They were punctual, quick and courteous. I would definitely hire them again.Wendy H.
- Business Description:Since 2001 INTEGRITY is the cornerstone of Levelup Enterprises. With literally 100's of satisfied customers, our team of professionals takes care of our friends / clients.
- Business Description:Nu Flow Phoenix is a pipe lining and plumbing repair company that services all types of residential, commercial, industrial and government properties throughout Arizona. We use innovative pipe lining technologies to repair pinhole leaks, slab leaks, root intrusion, clogged drains and sewer backups without the destruction and inconvenience experienced with pipe replacement
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drain pipe installer articles
A French drain is a ditch lined with gravel and inset with a perforated pipe that drains water. It usually diverts water to a drainage ditch, storm drain, or sewage system. French drains are usually installed in basements or yards.
The first thing you’ll need to determine is whether it’s a spot repair issue or a total line replacement issue. Water main repair costs an average of $843.
Find drain pipe contractors in
- Window Rock
- Saint Michaels
- Fort Defiance
- Fort Wingate
- Church Rock
- Continental Divide
- Low Mountain
- Black Rock
drain pipe contractors in Fort Defiance
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Horizon Enterprises Plumbing & Heating Inc.500 E Coal Ave
Gallup, New Mexico
- Horizon Enterprises Plumbing & Heating Inc.
- Ideal Building Solutions, LLC5431 N. Oracle Road #191
- Ideal Building Solutions, LLC
- Levelup Enterprises, Inc.18862 N. 62nd. Drive
- Levelup Enterprises, Inc.
- Matthew Horwich LLC14 Bristol Lane
Rocky River, Ohio
- Matthew Horwich LLC
- Nu Flow Phoenix3660 E. Bridgeport Pkwy.
- Nu Flow Phoenix
- Spartan Plumbing6211 East Speedway Blvd
- Spartan Plumbing
- Water Tec of Tucson, Inc4601 S 3rd Ave
- Water Tec of Tucson, Inc