Horizon Enterprises Plumbing & Heating Inc.

Founded 2010 • With Angi since April 2013

Horizon Enterprises offers heating services for residential and commercial clients. Horizon Enterprises also does plumbing repairs, remodeling, construction, drain cleaning, water heater repair and servicing, refrigeration installation, repair and services, and LP (propane) and natural gas system repair. The company offers emergency service 24/7 and free estimates.Horizon Enterprise’s foundation consists of efficient, reliable and cost effective heating, air conditioning and more!...

Neli Virtual Appliance Repair

Offers by Neli Virtual Appliance Repair on Angi

03/14/2018

This winter 2018 I had a pipe burst outside of my house. It was an emergency situation and I had to act fast. I called Horizon. The arrived right away, stopped my leak, and got the job done professionally. I was treated fairly and with respect. I recommend these guys to anyone! This is a community business and I will be using them again! Pastor John Michael Stewart New Hope Pentecostal Church.

Description of Work
Busted water pipe.

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

10/15/2015

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

03/04/2015

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

02/05/2015

Basically, as I said above, the folks from Horizon came out after hours and fixed my main sewer line blockage. They got the clean outs opened (they were buried), brought out the snake and saved the day.

Description of Work
The folks from Horizon have helped me out on numerous occasions. The last service was a real lifesaver, though. I had a main sewer line backup in a rental property after normal work hours and they responded to my call immediately and saved the day-and showed my renter that they were in good hands, as well.

Category plumbing

02/04/2015

Great service were very clean and did a great job

Description of Work
Installed new water spicket

Category plumbing

New Construction Plumbing Installation, Piping and Repiping, Heating Unit Installation and Repair, Water Heater Installation and Replacement, Duct Services, Boiler Installation, Heating Unit Maintenance, Washing Machine Installation, Sprinkler System Installation, Drains, Electronic Leak Detection,Estimates, Water Line Inspections, Radiant Heater Installation, Dishwasher Installation and Repair, Residential Services, Commercial Services, Water Heaters

We do not clean or pump septic systems.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available