When calculating the cost to waterproof your basement, you need to factor in much more than just a can of waterproof paint. We’ve rounded up the top types of waterproofing projects and how much they cost so you can figure out your budget.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Coolidge, AZ
There are 5 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Coolidge
- Crack Attack Waterproofing TeamThe service was fine. They were able to schedule the appointment quickly. They showed up on time and were very polite.
- Perma-Seal Basement SystemsI was very happy with them. They were professional, they were there when they were supposed to be, they did what they were supposed to do, and they left when they were done.
- A-1 Concrete LevelingMy patio had settled about 6 inches and also shifted and cracked along the control joints. I was sure that I would need a new patio poured. A-1 came out and assured me that they could raise and level the patio so that it would not drain water towards the house and would look good. I, needless to say, was very pleased that I could repair instead of replace and I also got an Angie's list discount. Originally I was told that they would be able to schedule me about 3 weeks out which was okay with me but ended up being able to come out within the week. They also arrived several hours earlier than I was expecting, which was great since I was still at home (before leaving for work). They once again assured me that it would be no trouble to lift and level the patio. They were a little concerned that when they lifted it the concrete steps might damage some of the trim below the sliding glass door but said they would figure out a way to do it. I left for work and came home to find a lifted, leveled and caulked patio with no damage to the trim. They also caulked between the house and the patio so no water would get in there either. I am very pleased with the end result
- Absolute WaterproofingTalked to Rush about a problem I had with water coming in one corner of my house after storms. Rush could have easily made some easy money coming out to fix the problem. After taking the time to listen to my description of what was going on though, he walked me through the steps I could take on my own to fix the problem pretty easily. It's always nice to find someone who is willing to help you out like that. Thanks Rush
- Absolute WaterproofingThey gave a fair price estimate and honored it, arrived on time each day of the job, worked hard while they were here, and left us with what feels like a brand new deck. Two weeks ago it rained for two days straight and the deck held up perfectly. Not one drop of water seeped through. We're very happy with the job that Absolute Waterproofing did and would recommend their services to others
- ASAP Restoration LLCJosh responded immediately when I called ASAP Restoration with my water damage problems. George, Alex and Cris were professional and did an exceptional restoration job. They exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend ASAP Restoration.
- B Dry System of Michigan IncThey did a nice job. They do a job, and its forever. We sold that house, and whoever bought it will still have that warranty. We haven't had any problems since 1970 when they last did the work. We just had them come before we sold the house. They were very good and they cleaned up very nicely, which was really a plus for us
- Duke Family Carpet CleaningThey do demolition. Whenever we have a water issue they come out. They mold proof and if there is flooding they come out and get rid of the water mold proof. I think they are reasonably priced and they are prompt. They are very detailed.
- Standard Water Control Systems IncSMALL AMOUNT OF DAMAGE TO SIDING WHERE CEMENT WAS HAULED OUT OF THE BASEMENT. THEY CAME BACK QUICKLY AFTER MY CALL AND REPAIRED IT.
- Woods Basement Systems IncArrived promptly, did the work in the day and a half quoted, polite and courteous, explained what they were doing, tried hard to keep everything as clean as possible. This is a messy job; jackhammering the concrete, carrying old concrete upstairs and out to their truck, mixing concrete and carrying into the house and downstairs. They covered the floor between the door and the basement stairs. They took all the old concrete, an old drainage system that they ripped off, and all other junk back in their truck so we had nothing to dispose of. The basement was left broom clean. However, they did not clean up outside nearly as well. They spilled concrete on our driveway as they carried it; told me they would clean it up before it dried. When I returned home after they had left, there were a lot of dried concrete spots on our red tinted driveway. They returned the next day and scrubbed them, but couldn't remove them. The driveway is permanently stained with the new concrete
Basement Waterproofers in Coolidge
- Business Description:Arizona Foundation Solutions of Tucson has served the Greater Tucson & Statewide area, providing long-term solutions for structures with foundation problems. No two structures are alike, which is why we take the time to thoroughly assess your problem to determine the best solution for your foundation or concrete slab. Our specialists are certified to install our proven systems and our employees receive on-going training and resources to stay up-to-date on the latest technologies and procedure..Recent Review:Made a special trip to AZ (after waiting months) for AFS to trash my yard. They quit after the digging. First we were told that the crew "couldn't work three weekends in a row" and then that they "needed another tool." The earliest they could schedule to finish was after taking a 10 day break. They refused to bump other scheduled projects or offer me any sort of discount (or even an apology) for their screw up, and the extra cost to me. The project manager Kieth just chuckled at my frustration. Terrible businessKristen B.
- Business Description:The only ICRI Certified company in the state of Arizona! If your home has cracks in floors or walls, or has windows and doors out of alignment, call today for a comprehensive foundation inspection. Phoenix residents please call 6026394815. Tuscon residents please call (520) 812-6989. Additional DBA - Arizona Repair Masons Inc. *Online quotes are unavailable and an initial consultation must take place in order to examine the extent of the foundation problem.* For more information on foundation..Recent Review:I contracted with this company to repair my swimming pool and the foundation of my home 11/30/18. At this point, I have to give the company a C- (at best) for their performance. I could probably write several pages about the experience, but I will try to confine myself to the main points. On the plus side, they did perform the work I contracted for (cost $34,000), with one exception. The contract calls for a follow-up floor survey which was completed 11/24/20. To date (01/20/21), I am still waiting for the survey report. The expression, “take the money and run” comes to mind. This review will cover some of the things to consider when contracting with this company. The process will begin with the floor survey and repair report (cost $400). The sales agent will review the report with you and recommend a contract for the repairs. Mistake one. They offer a 5% discount if you sign the contract immediately. However, given it takes at least an hour to review the repair report, it would take another hour to review the massive number of “outs” written in the contract. Skip the discount so you know what you are getting into. For example, the foundation repair involved moving the flagstone on my patio. I had to pay another company to re-install the flagstone; not included in the contract. Mistake two. Most foundation problems are due to drainage; water pooling by the home. The repair report identified drainage problems, but they were not discussed, and the needed “hardscaping” to correct the problem was not included in the contract. My advice is to correct any drainage problem, then consider whether you still need a foundation repair. Mistake three. The repair plan allows the company to “adjust” the repair plan based on “site conditions”. They had to move the placement of the repair (poles driven into the ground, called push piers) because I have an air conditioner located where they planned to place the pier. Walk around the outside of your home and verify WHERE the piers will be placed, before signing the contract. Once you sign the contract, it is next to impossible (at least in my case) to get anyone to further discuss the repair plan. Mistake three. The pool repair was not performed by this company; it was subcontracted to another company, with no warranty. Better to simply find a pool repair company. The subcontractor would refer me back to AFS if I had a question about the pool repair, and good luck getting an answer from AFS. Mistake four. There ARE other companies that perform this workRAY L.
- Business Description:We are licensed, bonded and insured General Contractors. DVS is dedicated to customer service and has an impeccable record with the BBB and Registrar of Contractors. You will always find our prices fair, our work to surpass industry standards and our customers always satisfiedRecent Review:Best contractor I’ve ever worked with. Everything went per plan and the communications during the entire process was really good. Outstanding support, responsiveness and quality. Great job Kevin!! ThanksTerence W.
- Business Description:owner operated discount first time callersRecent Review:He is excellent, his price is reasonable, and he is very knowledgeable. We would highly recommend him and we would hire him again.John A.
- Business Description:E & J Roofing and Home Improvements is a family owned and operated roofing and home improvement company. We are third generation roofing contractors with over 20 years experience. Whether it's commercial or residential roofing, flat roof, tile or asphalt, exterior remodeling, siding or stucco, we can fix and improve any project you throw at us! Focusing on customers on a personal level, we guarantee our work from day one. Licensed, bonded & insured for your protection. Call us today for an es..Recent Review:Roof was leaking inside mobile through ceiling fans enough to fill buckets, when they finished it didn't leak a drop anymore! They will be coming back to do more work..excellent, excellent professionalism! A+++Mercedes R.
- Business Description:Rush Wierman, the owner of Absolute Waterproofing has been in the coating trade for over 30 years. Absolute Waterproofing specializes in walk decks, 2nd floor and above over plywood or concrete, new or restoration. We also do subgrade and planter waterproofing. Our highly trained, experienced crews work professionally and efficiently to install a variety of the industry’s most advanced coatings and sealants from leading manufacturers including Carlisle, Tremco, and Sika to name a fewRecent Review:Rush was extremely knowledgeable and conscientious. He takes pride in his work.Ron T.
- Business Description:ASAP Restoration, LLC (ASAP) is the #1 rated restoration company in Arizona and has received the "Super Service" award every year since 2014. ASAP is a fully licensed, bonded and insured restoration contractor that specializes in a full range of affordable indoor air quality and emergency/damage restoration services. This includes mold inspection, sampling, remediation, restoration, and reconstruction. We have a stellar record with the Arizona Registrar of Contractors (ROC 256351) and are an ..Recent Review:Absolutely amazing! I had a water leak which my landlord neglected for several months. I called Josh at ASAP Restoration and he went above and beyond anything I could have expected. He called my landlord to help rectify the situation, got testing done incredibly fast, sent emails so I was educated on what I was dealing with, sent texts to make sure I knew each step of what was happening. Do yourself a favor and call them, I'm so incredibly grateful for not only the service but the care they showedDrew R.
- Business Description:We always provide complete, free estimated for your project.
- Business Description:Since 2001 INTEGRITY is the cornerstone of Levelup Enterprises. With literally 100's of satisfied customers, our team of professionals takes care of our friends / clients.
- Business Description:Royalty Sealants provides professional sealant applications for new or existing projects. Stopping water infiltration into commercial buildings and substrates while understanding the common factors that cause buildings to shift or move is essential for proper sealant application. Sealants are used in a variety of ways during a construction process. The main purpose for sealant is to block the passage of fluids through the surface or joints or openings in materials, a type of mechanical seal. ..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Moisture issues in your basement can lead to major problems with your home and your health. This guide will go over both interior and exterior waterproofing methods to help you determine the best solution for your home.
Flooding is devastating for homeowners, but you need to act quick to minimize water damage and mold. Contact your insurance company, grab protective equipment, and follow this flood remediation checklist to restore your home after a flood.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- Casa Grande
- Queen Creek
- San Tan Valley
- Chandler Heights
- Arizona City
- Sun Lakes
- Red Rock
- Fountain Hills
- Fort Mcdowell
waterproofing contractors in Coolidge
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Ahwatukee Psychic Shop Readings By Miss East12020 S Warner Elliot Loop
- American Made Remodeling LLC7762 North 51st Lane
- APEX Improvements3320 E University Dr
- Aqua Dry Water Damage Restoration19015 25th Pl
- Arizona Foundation Solutions3841 E Superior Ave
- Arizona Tractor Guy1088 N Pleaseant Dr
- ASAP Restoration LLC1525 W University Dr
- Ahwatukee Psychic Shop Readings By Miss East
- E&J Roofing LLC.2036 N. Gilbert road 2-283
- E&J Roofing LLC.
- Levelup Enterprises, Inc.18862 N. 62nd. Drive
- Levelup Enterprises, Inc.
- NexGen Builders15029 N Thompson Peak Pkwy B111-607
- NexGen Builders
- Trade Masters5338 E Danbury Rd
- Trade Masters
- VERSA-TECH COATINGS258 E 10TH DR
- VERSA-TECH COATINGS
- WF CONSTRUCTION INC22226 W Chaparosa Way
- WF CONSTRUCTION INC
- ZZONE Construction LLC9096 E Bahia Dr A-102
- ZZONE Construction LLC