Above All Home Services, LLC

Founded 2012 • With Angi since January 2019

Located In

San Tan Valley, AZ 85143

Above All Home Services is Veteran Owned & Operated. We are a company that prides itself on Reliability, Punctuality, Great Communication, Integrity, and Quality Work. We operate thru out the surrounding San Tan Valley, Arizona area. We offer high quality plumbing service in all aspects of your

06/06/2022

steve S.

Very professionally done, on time, excellent work. Will continue using them.

Description of Work
water repipe, carpentry, new shower and bathroom build out.

Category handyman service, plumbing, water softeners, woodworking

05/31/2022

Kelli N.

All work and services were performed according to estimates and timelines. Jeff and his crew were able to adjust to on-site circumstances and complete the job with minimal interruption to our family. We also appreciate the regular updates while waiting on parts to arrive. Excellent work ethic and customer service. Look forward to working with Jeff and his team, on future projects.

Description of Work
sewer grinder station installed and paver work

Category plumbing, sewer cleaning

05/25/2022

Clint H.

Have you ever hired someone on a hunch? I did just that when I saw the Above All Home Services LLC logo. I called and asked if they could install a new garbage disposal for me? I know hiring someone on a hunch is not the best way to hire someone. But I did that; I fell in love with the beautiful logo Above All Home Services LLC had chosen for company’s calling card and website. However, in full disclosure, I did not select Above All Home Services LLC, only because of the logo. I was eager to find a competent individual to do the installation for me. I also read the ton of five-star reviews that Above All Home Services LLC received from satisfied customers. After meeting the two professionals (Jeff and son-in-law), I felt like I had made the right decision, and that was even more evident after they completed the project. They were extremely polite and did a fantastic job installing the new garbage disposal. After the work was completed, they cleaned up, but it was not hard because they never made a mess during installation, so cleaning was easy. After these two genuinely nice and competent gentlemen completed the job, they checked several times and ways to make sure there were no leaks – there were none; I highly recommend Above All Home Services LLC. They were timely, did the job in a judicious fashion, and made sure everything was clean before they left. More importantly, the job was professionally done. Kudos to Jeff and his and his son-in-law for the wonderful job – well done fellows. I might add, sometimes it pays to make a serendipitous decision. From a very satisfied customer in San Tan Valley, AZ - Clint Hostetler

Description of Work
garbage disposal

05/24/2022

lashaun S.

Above all is the very best. The most amazing customer service time and time again. Very kind and easy to do business with. I will call them again and again. You cannot go wrong!!! They are the greatest!!! I LOVE this company!

Description of Work
sewer clog

05/23/2022

joesph A.

Jeff and Michael had just did the repipe on my house, so when the city water monitor informed me I had another leak I called Jeff right away. He came out the next morning and determined that the leak was between the house and the water meter. He called the city dig agency to have them come out and mark were the underground lines were at so he could dig a new trench to repair the water line. As soon as the underground lines are marked, Jeff and Michael got to work replacing the line. Jeff and Mike are friendly and do excellent work at a reasonable price. I would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
plumbing

03/24/2021

Jessica R.

Jeff and his crew are the absolute best! They are super friendly, their work is awesome, and their prices are fair. They have done several jobs for me now, ranging from small ones around the house to larger plumbing issues. Each time, they completely exceed my expectations. If you are looking for a plumber or handyman, look no further. Jeff is just the best!

Description of Work
plumbing water service

02/05/2021

Carlos C.

Jeff was friendly, reliable and responsive. He was able to fit us into his schedule last minute. He provided us with options and was very helpful every step of the way. Thank you Jeff

Description of Work
waterheater

Category water heater repair

01/06/2021

Paul P.

I thought the heater had been replaced before we purchased the cond. It had not and yesterday it started to leak. Contacted Jeff thru Angies list, he promptly made contact and showed up at 7am with a new heater. 2 hours later my wife is running water for her morning bath.

Description of Work
R&R gas water heater and add pan under heater along with drain pipe.

12/25/2020

Jack B.

Fantastic plumber! Jeff is very honest and does superior work. He came out to our home on time, removed our broken water heater, replaced it with one that was better, and honored a Angie's List offer without adding any hidden fees. Jeff is a great communicator and kept us posted on everything he was doing. He advised us on how to extend the life of our new water heater. Considering our repair took place on Christmas Eve, he not only bailed us out but he saved Christmas!

Description of Work
Water Heater replacement

Category plumbing, water heater repair

12/19/2020

JOHN H.

They were very efficient. Went right to work, assessed the problem, cleaned the drain, checked everything, gave future options to prevent problems and the cost was just what they said it would be.

Description of Work
drain cleaning

Category sewer cleaning, drain cleaning

12/18/2020

JOHN H.

He came out on a Friday night of a holiday weekend and cleaned our drain. Very nice person and he knew ccx what he was doing.

Description of Work
drain cleaning

Category sewer cleaning

11/19/2020

rodney C.

It went great. I had a plumbing issue around 9pm. Jeff took my call and had his guy (Michael) at my house the next morning at 7am. I appreciate their hard work. Jeff's number is saved in my phone for any plumbing I need done. AWESOME COMPANY!!!!

Description of Work
plumbing

11/10/2020

Don P.

Seemed honest. But wasn’t as meticulous as I would prefer.

Description of Work
plumbing, shower replaced

Category drywall, insulation, plumbing

10/08/2020

ray T.

Perfect! Both Jeff and Michael are professional, knowledgeable and prideful in their work. On time and 100% follow through. When they were finished a full explanation on everything completed was provided. First class all the way, they are on ‘my list’. Don’t hesitate, hire the best.

Description of Work
plumbing, handyman, painting.

Category handyman service, plumbing, interior painters

09/19/2020

Danielle J.

They were very kind, communicative, and reliable.

Description of Work
Microwave installation

Category handyman service

09/07/2020

Leah R.

Jeff was prompt, thoroughly explained everything he was doing as he went along. When he was finished showed me what he had done.

Description of Work
Sink and bathtub drains were cleaned.

Category drain cleaning

05/16/2020

Lisa P.

Amazing company. Will hire again when I have my next project. Very professional and showed up on time and did what they said they would do.

Description of Work
flooring, stucco, painting

Category handyman service, interior painters

05/15/2020

Cindi W.

Project went very well! Jeff was friendly, professional and efficient. Very knowledgeable and did a great job. Will use again!

Description of Work
back door replacement

Category handyman service

05/14/2020

Keith R.

Jeff was prompt, friendly very honest and personable he did a very quick repair on my home. I would recommend him verses the large companies In a heartbeat.

Description of Work
change gas water heater vent cap

05/06/2020

Vallen C.

Excellent. I have used them for months with very satisfied results.

Description of Work
toilet repairs

Category drywall, handyman service, insulation, plumbing, home & garage organization, woodworking, drain pipe, interior painters, gas leak repair, sewer cleaning, drain cleaning

Thank you for allowing us to continue to serve plumbing needs

05/06/2020

Chris E.

Very professional and knowledgeable, explained everything in detail on what was done. Very fair on the price!

Description of Work
drain issue

Category plumbing

Thank you so much for allowing us to service your plumbing needs.

05/05/2020

Christa M.

Great!! Showed up on time, super helpful, finished job quickly.

Description of Work
kitchen faucet

Category plumbing

Thank you for allowing us to service your plumbing needs.

04/27/2020

Hollie S.

Jeff at Above All Home Services has helped with many different needs, not limited to but including; plumbing, sheetrock instal, mud and tape, paint. Cabinetry install and countertops. A whole host of things and I will hire him again and again! He’s kind and works hard!

Description of Work
plumbing

Category drywall, handyman service, insulation, plumbing, woodworking, interior painters

Thank you for allowing us to help with your project

04/27/2020

Kirsten F.

The service was fantastic!! They went above and beyond to take care of us.

Description of Work
water heater

Category plumbing, water heater repair

Thanks for allowing us to help with your plumbing needs

01/22/2020

Kelly G.

This was an excellent experience. Very professional, honest, and expedited service. I thought the pipe was leaking in the wall and he was very honest that it was not that big of a problem and fixed the issue for ALOT less than the expensive repair I thought I was in for.

Description of Work
Plumbing/Bidet installation water leak check

Category plumbing

Thank you for allowing us to help with your plumbing needs

AZLX LLC

American Home Water and Air

The well-being of our employees and customers is a priority for us during these tough times; therefore, AHWA is taking extra precautions due to the COVID-19 outbreak. As a safety measure, all AHWA employees experiencing COVID-19 symptoms will be required to self-isolate. Also, all technicians visiting customers’ homes are equipped with gloves and masks. They are limiting contact with customers and doing as much work outside of the house as possible, with only the needed work being completed inside in as short amount of time as needed and only in the necessary areas. In addition to that, we installed Airscrubbers into our HVAC units and have a daily/nightly cleaning routine of common hard surfaces. We hope this situation won’t impact our service and we will remain open for business until further notice. Thank you for choosing American Home Water and Air! American Home Water & Air is the leading HVAC, air conditioning and water filtration business in Phoenix, Arizona. We specialize in licensed high-quality water softener, water heater, reverse osmosis and big blue water filtration systems. We originally built our business over the first 20 years as a subcontractor, and have accumulated a customer base of over fifty-thousand customers. Most of our sales now come as a result of referrals or from customers who upgrade from water filter units that in many cases are over twenty years old. We don't have a high marketing budget that only results in driving prices higher. We don't have sales commissions, which gives us a competitive edge when competing for new customers. We install water filter systems with time tested reliability and back them up with free parts and labor warranty. So if there is a problem, it is our problem and not our customers. When American Home Water surveys your home for a water conditioner, we don't waste your time trying to talk you into buying. We recommend a system for your home and leave you with a quote.

Offers Coupon

Select Source Water

Select Source Water prides itself on educating the public on the water quality. We specialize in Water Softeners, Water Conditioners and Alkaline drinking systems. Select Source Water is a Veteran owned and has been in business since 2014. We strive to have %100 satisfaction on a daily basis. This company was built and ran with old fashion qualities that just are not found today. Our Platinum series systems are known for their superior quality. We offer the largest filtration system on the market for the same price you will pay for a smaller 5 stage with other businesses.

Arizona