Moisture issues in your basement can lead to major problems with your home and your health. This guide will go over both interior and exterior waterproofing methods to help you determine the best solution for your home.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Clifton, AZ
There are 2 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Basement Waterproofers in Clifton
- Business Description:Arizona Foundation Solutions of Tucson has served the Greater Tucson & Statewide area, providing long-term solutions for structures with foundation problems. No two structures are alike, which is why we take the time to thoroughly assess your problem to determine the best solution for your foundation or concrete slab. Our specialists are certified to install our proven systems and our employees receive on-going training and resources to stay up-to-date on the latest technologies and procedure..Recent Review:Made a special trip to AZ (after waiting months) for AFS to trash my yard. They quit after the digging. First we were told that the crew "couldn't work three weekends in a row" and then that they "needed another tool." The earliest they could schedule to finish was after taking a 10 day break. They refused to bump other scheduled projects or offer me any sort of discount (or even an apology) for their screw up, and the extra cost to me. The project manager Kieth just chuckled at my frustration. Terrible businessKristen B.
- Business Description:The only ICRI Certified company in the state of Arizona! If your home has cracks in floors or walls, or has windows and doors out of alignment, call today for a comprehensive foundation inspection. Phoenix residents please call 6026394815. Tuscon residents please call (520) 812-6989. Additional DBA - Arizona Repair Masons Inc. *Online quotes are unavailable and an initial consultation must take place in order to examine the extent of the foundation problem.* For more information on foundation..Recent Review:I contracted with this company to repair my swimming pool and the foundation of my home 11/30/18. At this point, I have to give the company a C- (at best) for their performance. I could probably write several pages about the experience, but I will try to confine myself to the main points. On the plus side, they did perform the work I contracted for (cost $34,000), with one exception. The contract calls for a follow-up floor survey which was completed 11/24/20. To date (01/20/21), I am still waiting for the survey report. The expression, “take the money and run” comes to mind. This review will cover some of the things to consider when contracting with this company. The process will begin with the floor survey and repair report (cost $400). The sales agent will review the report with you and recommend a contract for the repairs. Mistake one. They offer a 5% discount if you sign the contract immediately. However, given it takes at least an hour to review the repair report, it would take another hour to review the massive number of “outs” written in the contract. Skip the discount so you know what you are getting into. For example, the foundation repair involved moving the flagstone on my patio. I had to pay another company to re-install the flagstone; not included in the contract. Mistake two. Most foundation problems are due to drainage; water pooling by the home. The repair report identified drainage problems, but they were not discussed, and the needed “hardscaping” to correct the problem was not included in the contract. My advice is to correct any drainage problem, then consider whether you still need a foundation repair. Mistake three. The repair plan allows the company to “adjust” the repair plan based on “site conditions”. They had to move the placement of the repair (poles driven into the ground, called push piers) because I have an air conditioner located where they planned to place the pier. Walk around the outside of your home and verify WHERE the piers will be placed, before signing the contract. Once you sign the contract, it is next to impossible (at least in my case) to get anyone to further discuss the repair plan. Mistake three. The pool repair was not performed by this company; it was subcontracted to another company, with no warranty. Better to simply find a pool repair company. The subcontractor would refer me back to AFS if I had a question about the pool repair, and good luck getting an answer from AFS. Mistake four. There ARE other companies that perform this workRAY L.
- Business Description:E & J Roofing and Home Improvements is a family owned and operated roofing and home improvement company. We are third generation roofing contractors with over 20 years experience. Whether it's commercial or residential roofing, flat roof, tile or asphalt, exterior remodeling, siding or stucco, we can fix and improve any project you throw at us! Focusing on customers on a personal level, we guarantee our work from day one. Licensed, bonded & insured for your protection. Call us today for an es..Recent Review:Roof was leaking inside mobile through ceiling fans enough to fill buckets, when they finished it didn't leak a drop anymore! They will be coming back to do more work..excellent, excellent professionalism! A+++Mercedes R.
- Business Description:Rush Wierman, the owner of Absolute Waterproofing has been in the coating trade for over 30 years. Absolute Waterproofing specializes in walk decks, 2nd floor and above over plywood or concrete, new or restoration. We also do subgrade and planter waterproofing. Our highly trained, experienced crews work professionally and efficiently to install a variety of the industry’s most advanced coatings and sealants from leading manufacturers including Carlisle, Tremco, and Sika to name a fewRecent Review:Rush was extremely knowledgeable and conscientious. He takes pride in his work.Ron T.
- Business Description:15-20 EMPLOYEES, FREE ESTIMATES, NO TRAVEL CHARGES IN PHOENIX AREA.
- Business Description:•••••Call us for a free estimate••••We have a professional crew, have 29 years of experience, we are also licensed, bonded, insured.Recent Review:I got one of those deals on Angie’s List for roof maintenance. I got a response in less than 24 hrs. Jesus showed up on time. He assessed the problem and showed me pictures. It was pretty much what I expected: a leak around the solar panels. He checked the rest of the roof as well. Jesus fixed the problem area without any additional charges. He was very thorough and professional. I’d recommend him to any of my friendsSuzette B.
- Business Description:Reroofing, shingles, meta roofs, tile, flat roofs, tear-offs, and new construction
- Business Description:Butler Developments, LLC - LEADING THE WAY IN QUALITY CONSTRUCTION. Specializing in Custom Home Building and Commercial Services; new builds, renovations to existing buildings, remodeling all aspects of buildings, painting, roofing, concrete, etc... No job is too small or too big for Team Butler! We are a locally owned and operated company with highly trained professionals
- Business Description:Landscape Drainage & Erosion Control Contractor & Landscape Contractor.Recent Review:Tom Rubino is a professional drainage artist. I hired Tom not because he was the cheapest quote I had but because I had some major drainage problems in my back yard and I did not want a landscape company to put in a percolated drain pipe that would wear out in 5 years. Tom came up with a permanent solution that will last for 25 + years. I have a long patio that creates an "L" shape. Tom came up with the Idea to add channel drains to each side which would create not only a solution for the problem of flooding but be aesthetically satisfying as well. The channel drains on each side went through five 12 inch drains and each had a 50-gallon custom drain well with a submersible pump that went through my back yard fence and to the front yard on both sides. His work crew has been with him for 20 years and are professional in every way. They would show up on time and clean up each day. I may need future service from Landscape Drainage Solutions and will definitely use them againRyan T.
- Business Description:Since 2001 INTEGRITY is the cornerstone of Levelup Enterprises. With literally 100's of satisfied customers, our team of professionals takes care of our friends / clients.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Flooding is devastating for homeowners, but you need to act quick to minimize water damage and mold. Contact your insurance company, grab protective equipment, and follow this flood remediation checklist to restore your home after a flood.
There’s no worse feeling than seeing water in your basement. But a little prevention, from sealing to drainage, can help avoid a wet disaster. Learn the best ways to waterproof your basement, and which method is the right one for your home.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- Arenas Valley
- Silver City
- Santa Clara
- San Carlos
- Cotton City
waterproofing contractors in Clifton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Butler Developments, LLCPO Box 3030
Show Low, Arizona
- Butler Developments, LLC
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer
- E&J Roofing LLC.2036 N. Gilbert road 2-283
- E&J Roofing LLC.
- FIVE STAR CONCRETE SERVICES INC9299 W. Olive Avenue Suite 812
- FIVE STAR CONCRETE SERVICES INC
- Glasscock Roofing LLC1015 S Sycamore
- Glasscock Roofing LLC
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Levelup Enterprises, Inc.18862 N. 62nd. Drive
- Levelup Enterprises, Inc.
- Solid Force Roofing, LLC102 N 132nd St.
- Solid Force Roofing, LLC