Bathroom tiles have a habit of wearing down quickly, but there's no need to spend thousands on a new look. Here are five fun methods to update your bathroom tile without replacing it.
Get matched with top flooring installation in Clifton, AZ
There are 2 highly-rated local flooring installation.
Recent Flooring Reviews in Clifton
- Excellence FlooringVery well. The owners and management of the Apartment complex were very pleased with the work done. We will be using Excellent Flooring in the future, to complete the complex units as needed!
- Red Desert FlooringInstallation was don perfectly, on time and installers were very helpful moving furniture and meticulous clean up. Best contractor I ever worked with.
- Red Desert FlooringWes and his crew did a wonderful job. Could not be happier with my beautiful new floors. Would definitely recommend red desert flooring.
- Excellence FlooringOscar responded quickly to request for quote and provided install date Jul 9. He did not make that date and rescheduled several times. Eventually he installed about half the job Jul 22 and said he'd finish the next week. Actually, his guys did the install while he sat in his truck all day. He's continued to promised to finish the job "next week" multiple times and now he doesn't return calls or texts, and his voice mail box is full. He did not work well with my flooring distibutor and failed to do most things he promised. Very unprofessional, slightly over-priced, and the carpet he did install may not have been done properly
- Desert Edge Construction and RenovationsThey exceeded my expectations and did an outstanding job on every aspect. They kept me in the loop on the project and met the deadline goals. I would use them again and recommend them to anyone.
- Dwell Well Remodeling LLCIt's the best experience I've had hiring a contractor. I'm 72 and have done many remodels before but never one this big. My wife and I moved out of the house for 3 months to give contractors open access to the whole house and we moved all our belongings into storage. They gutted the kitchen, two bathrooms, laundry and removed 4 walls to create a great room. We repainted the whole interior, tiled the entire floor - 2400 sq ft and replaced many doors and windows. Most of the house was rewired and replumbed to accommodate new appliances, fixtures and configurations. During the 3 months we visited the house several times a week and found contractors working on it every time! And this was during a severe labor crunch in the construction and remodeling industries. Greg van Damm was the key for us. He required all design and remodeling decisions to be made before hand - down to the colors, textures, fixtures and all details. He and Lisa, his designer, guided us through the process. They helped us with concept development to figuring out where to go for the materials and other guidance. When we were done, he got detailed bids for all the subcontractors so that the construction phase could proceed smoothly. And it did! Greg was frequently on site to supervise the work and had his own people do some of it. If there were any issues with subs, (there were only a few) he handled them as our advocate. It came in on time and on budget. Greg even did followup until all of the punch list items were finished. Wow
- Sullivan Hardwood Flooring IncI cannot say enough good things about John. He is a very easy-going, professional guy who even exceeded my own high expectations. His attention to detail is incredible. From beginning to end, he made sure everything was perfect. I do not see how you could go wrong hiring this company, hands down.
- The Handy GrahamIt was a really unique job. Scott took a look at it and found a really solid solution to the challenge. He got it done quickly, when he said he would do it, and communicated really well! He's a quality asset!
- JDS ImprovementsJohn is hands down the best contractor I have ever worked with. They are very fairly priced - do quality work and show up on time every time. John answers the phone at all times and when he can't he calls back promptly. His crew is great and very good at what they do. We had drywall, painting, flooring and general work done. If he can't do it he knows someone that can! When they left for the day they always cleaned up the work area - even if they would be back the first thing the following day. We had absolutely no issues at all - and we had a fairly large project
- Majestic Flooring LLC.We were thoroughly impressed and satisfied with the beautiful high quality work this company provided! Great people to work with!!
Flooring Contractors in Clifton
- Business Description:Excellence Flooring is a dedicated flooring service professional based out of the Show Low area. I provide my clients with a comprehensive approach to contracting and specialize in a wide range of services. Please call or click for a free estimate todayRecent Review:Oscar responded quickly to request for quote and provided install date Jul 9. He did not make that date and rescheduled several times. Eventually he installed about half the job Jul 22 and said he'd finish the next week. Actually, his guys did the install while he sat in his truck all day. He's continued to promised to finish the job "next week" multiple times and now he doesn't return calls or texts, and his voice mail box is full. He did not work well with my flooring distibutor and failed to do most things he promised. Very unprofessional, slightly over-priced, and the carpet he did install may not have been done properlyTom6024990023 W.
- Business Description:We also have the skilled craftsmen to produce the results you expect. All our experienced personnel are utilized for resources and expertise. On site meetings, inspections and tests are part of our proposal processRecent Review:This company is very professional and punctual. I received a quote and had the work done the next day. The workmanship and care made my counter tops look new again. Excellent company to work with.Pamela B.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
- Business Description:Providing all flooring needs with a lifetime warranty with all workmanshipRecent Review:Ron/Horizon did a very good job. They were punctual, professional and easy to work with. While Ron was quick to offer his professional advice on dos and don'ts, he was equally quick to accede to what I decided I wanted done. The only aspect of the job that I didn't like was that it went a little slowly. But that was not Horizon's fault. Their work was only slowed because of the added effort it took to level with varying amounts (at times substantial amounts) of thinset as the job progressed. <br /> <br /> Bottomline is I now have a new patio I am very proud of one, instead of a new patio that I could not look at without seeing the problems with the wavy concrete slab. Thanks, RonGarth O.
- Business Description:15-20 EMPLOYEES, FREE ESTIMATES, NO TRAVEL CHARGES IN PHOENIX AREA.
- Business Description:You Dream it We Can Build It! 40 years of experience in all phases of remodeling. Family owned and operated. Old Fashion Quality craftsmanship at affordable prices. We give free estimates.We can provide any service with or without the use of our subcontractorsRecent Review:<p>Initial contact went well. I talked with the Office Manager as she the job. I sent the dimensions, a picture of where I had removed old cabinet and a picture of the door from the new vanity I had installed. I understood that this would be done on a as can basis. I expected a couple of weeks, though now the Office Manager is saying she said sometime in June.</p> <p>This initial contact was complete on May 21 and they said they would go ahead and order the door. </p> <p>On June 4, I requested an update via email -- no response received.</p> <p>On June 14, I called and was told that the base cabinet was built and they were waiting on the special order door,</p> <p>On June 25, I requested an update via email and received an email response that no progress had been made as they were busy on other jobs.</p> <p>On July 13, I requested an update via email and received a response from the Office Manager to call her.I called back immediately and was told that my cabinet had been damaged by their application of lacquer and that they would not complete the order.</p> <p>Points:</p> <p>1, When they told me would not complete the order, they made no effort to fix/redo or even recommend somewhere else that I could go.</p> <p>2. Sometime between June 25 and July 13 they were aware that they would not be completing the order. They did not make any effort to contact me, rather waited till I followed up.</p> <p>3. At no time in this process did they ever initiate any contact regarding status/issues/etc,,<br /> <br /></p> <br /DOUGLAS M.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated business since 2005. We offer quality installations on tile,stone,wood and laminate. Always free in home estimates and great deeply discounted prices on all materials. All of are installers are clean cut professionals with at least 5 years of experience.When you hire us for your flooring project, whether it be wood flooring to stone to cork or tile, you can rest assured knowing that it will be done right. Call us today at 602.367.595Recent Review:Dinko and his team member Budo arrived promptly at 8:00 a.m. on Monday (as scheduled) and began working. The tile in our entryway was previously cut at an odd angle causing the transition from the tile to laminate to look awkward and dated. Dinko suggested we let him remove some of the tiles to enhance the look... it did! The area now looks more modern and symmetrical. <br /> This is the second time we've used Dinko and Budo, each time they have been beyond helpful, making suggestions to improve the look of an area, clearly explaining how to maintain the flooring and even showing us how to repair/replace a board in case it's damaged (kids and animals). Both are perfectionist and do amazing work in a fast amount of time. The first time they installed flooring for us, they installed about 900 sq ft of laminate and trim in one day. This time it was about 1800 sq ft and they completed the job in two days, but we didn't have them install trim this time. Quick note: we moved all furniture prior to the first install and we had not moved into the new house during the last install. <br /> Overall, Dinko and Budo are very professional and do a great job! <br /D. R.
- Business Description:Walk on Me Flooring is a flooring sales and installation company. We are licensed and bonded thru the Arizona Register of Contractors (ROC# 259411). We provide a low price guarantee against any major competitor (Sears, Home Depot, Express Flooring, Empire Today). We are the company that encourages you to get a competitor quote so we can show you how we can help you save. Contact us today to walk on the best flooring with the best pricesRecent Review:Mike was able to measure and schedule me in very quickly!! Mike was always professional and handled difficult situations well. Leo and his partner installed the tile in one day and finished up the grouting the next a.m. Clean up was great! I will hire for my next flooring jobHOLLY P.
- Business Description:Playground Rubber Safety Surfacing, Deck Restoration, Gym Floors, Sport Surfaces, Playgrounds, and many other recreational applications.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful flooring contractor articles
Although heavy and strong, tile can be fragile without the right preparation. To get the most out of the lifespan of your tile floors, learn the steps required to ensure a clean, level surface that provides a strong foundation for your new tile.
When it comes to reducing, reusing, and recycling, recycling is often the trickiest to wrap our heads around. No matter where you live, here are the first steps to understanding how to properly recycle everything from newspapers to old cell phones.
Find flooring installation in
- Arenas Valley
- Silver City
- San Carlos
- Cotton City
flooring installation in Clifton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Ideal Building Solutions, LLC5431 N. Oracle Road #191
- Ideal Building Solutions, LLC
- K & L Ceramic4367 W White Mtn Blvd
- K & L Ceramic
- Levelup Enterprises, Inc.18862 N. 62nd. Drive
- Levelup Enterprises, Inc.
- Natural Stone Care Inc2131 W 7th St
- Natural Stone Care Inc
- Onsite DesignPO Box 24702
- Onsite Design
- Red Eye 24 Hour Construction Corp.25740 S MacArthur Dr
- Red Eye 24 Hour Construction Corp.
- Safford Floor Coverings LLC628 W Highway 70
- Safford Floor Coverings LLC
- TIC-TAC-TILE3705 E PINE TOP DR