ENRIQUEZ ROOFING

Founded 2000 • With Angi since May 2010

Enriquez Roofing is a family owned and operated company, and has been in business since 2000. Short term in house financing available....

Captivatewindows

We clean windows and bug screens fast and efficiently we insure 100% satisfaction and we can insure no streaks or scratching if we do we will always see what we can do. I've been window washing for 4yrs. We a have a 3d rain guarantee

Prestige Pressure Washing AZ LLC

We specialize in property enhancement services to better protect your investment through pressure washing and cleaning Heavy Equipment and Machinery, Concrete Cleaning and Sealing, House Washing - sidings, roofs, driveways, Deck and Fence Washing and Sealing, Fleet Washing, Commercial Building Washing - store fronts, sidewalks, Grocery Store Cleaning and Sanitation, Thermal Reactive Sealant. We have state of the art equipment and only use environmentally safe products. We are a family and veteran owned company with certified and trained staff.

Offers by Prestige Pressure Washing AZ LLC on Angi
Copper Valley Painting

With years of professional experience, we specialize in "Exterior Painting" services. We are the top house painters in the Phoenix Metro area! Copper Valley Painting works with each client to determine the best solutions in order to achieve optimal results achieved by know-how and not by chance! Your finish will last for years! Contact us today as we look forward to servicing all of your exterior painting needs!

Offers by Copper Valley Painting on Angi

07/31/2017

The job took two days due to weather but my wife and I were extremely pleased with Ramon's caring attitude, clean-up after the job and he did everything we asked of him. He also went "above and beyond" our expectations. Such a gentleman and I wouldn't hesitate to hire this company again. They were also very response with all of my email questions and practically responded immediately. Yesenia was ...

Description of Work
Several areas of my tile roof were expertly fixed. This included some new tar paper, some outer wood damage. Ramon even painted the wood he replaced to match my house color and it now looks perfect. You can't even tell it was ever damaged. He also sealed some of the cement caps and even put up some wire screen to keep out the pests in a couple of exposed areas of the roof.

Category gutter cleaning,gutter repair,roofing,house painters,roof cleaning

all types of residential roof repairs, tile roofs, shingle roofs, wood shake, elastomeric coatings, torch down, fascia repairs and replacement, rain gutters maintenance, roof maintenance, roof inspections, roof certifications, exterior painting, new patios, walk decks, siding repairs and instalation.

ask for details