Installing a dishwasher can change your kitchen cleanup routine for the better. Find out how much it costs to install a dishwasher and slash your after-dinner cleanup time.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Chandler, AZ
There are 46 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Chandler
- Handyman Connection - PhoenixThe most recent project was the tear-out of a vanity so that we could improve a corner in the master bedroom for a partial office set-up. There are additional projects scheduled in December, i.e., installation of lighting throughout the house. It should be noted that we've used this service for years. Our current craftsman, Ron Sparks, is someone on whom we can always count to do quality work for the many projects that he's completed around our 47-year-old house. While many repairs and upgrades are still needed, we're confident that Ron's expertise will resolve our issues in a timely and professional manner -- working with Ron and Handyman Connections' craftsmen has eliminated a lot of stress that arose from lost time and wasted money that we've experienced with previous companies. Ron is licensed and bonded in just about everything that we could need, so we're very confident in both his knowledge and his demonstrated skills. One final note is that Handyman Connection is very conscientious about sending out only experienced people as we noticed early-on before we became acquainted with Ron; even so, he's the best as far as we're concerned. It's no wonder that even during Covid in 2020, Handyman Connection was still high in demand because of the value and quality to which their company is dedicated. Thanks, Ron Sparks, for your superior service and patience with all of our project needs! -- Ron and Karen Morse, Ahwatukee (Phoenix), Arizona
- Handyman Connection - PhoenixRon was quite knowledgeable and professional. The new porch light looks great and he was able to determine where the old outdoor light was connected to power so that it could be safely removed. The drywall repairs are noticeable only if you know where to look for them. Ron answered all my questions and I will be using Handyman Connection for future projects
- E & J Appliance Service CoBrian was great. He diagnosed the problem ordered the part and completed repair on the date and time scheduled. Very knowledgeable and friendly. I would recommend E&J for any of their services.
- Magic Touch MechanicalGreat! Jeremy was very thorough and professional. Gave us options and did a really nice job. Fireplace is working better than it has in years and it looks beautiful! Thank you Heremy, you were awesome!
- Handyman Connection - PhoenixOur repairman, John, was a pleasure to have in the house and he did a great job with the drywall repairs that we requested. The repairs are undetectable and he even saved us money by recommending caulking instead of taping and mudding in the corners.
- Manny's Appliance RepairThe day before Thanksgiving our refrigerator stopped cooling. No other appliance repair place could help us on that day. Finally called Manny's, a technician (Sabino) arrived a couple of hours later, on time, and he explained everything he was doing. Replaced the compressor, addressed the cause of the failure, and the refrigerator was working again quickly. We were not a customer of Manny's prior to this, but they took care of us and they are now our go-to for appliance repairs. Highly recommend them
- Handyman Connection - PhoenixAWESOME! Mark C. & Josiah were efficient, tidy and completed our incomplete kitchen to the exact specs we wanted. We now have a beautiful shaker kitchen that is open, airy and just what we wanted in our home. We would SO have Mark & Josiah back again to do other restorative work to our 60 yr old home in Sun City! Trust Handyman Connection to get your project completed perfectly! Most AWESOME!
- Handyman Connection - PhoenixKen and Zach took time to decide what approach to take, read over some material I gave them and then proceeded carefully to reattach the shade to the pole. This was something that they were seeing for the first time and were able to figure it out. Bravo to Ken and Zach!
- Appliance Works Phoenix Appliance RepairVery well indeed. The technician, Cristina (yes, that's right), is superb. On a scale of 10, she's an 11.
- Manny appliance repairThey were professional, on time and they came out on a weekend Saturday same day. I called and its an emergency request they were amazing.
Appliance Repair Experts in Chandler
- Business Description:(520) 661-0030 We are a local family owned business, exhibiting A+ Accreditation with the BBB of Southern Arizona. We operate our business in a way that shows our customers we truly care about them. We repair all major home appliance in the Tucson area. Major home appliances we service are: Washer, Dryer, Refrigerator, Wine cabinet/cooler/cellar, Oven, Range, Microwave, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Icemaker, Air Conditioner, Heater, and Water Heater. We also service specialty appliances. Jus..Recent Review:Josh was excellent. He diagnosed the problem, gave us all the options available and completed the work. He had to order a part and again gave us the options. We elected to go ahead with him fixing the machine. He followed through and was very professional during the entire process. I would highly recommend them. We asked about having the dryer cleaned but when he looked at the hoses, he did not need to be done. I respected that honestyJohn W.
- Business Description:We pride our company in reliability, great communication, integrity and quality work. We are experts in our trade of appliance repairs . We look forward to Earning your business. We do have a 65.00 service call fee that gets applied towards you’re repairRecent Review:Both repairs were done very well. Jorge was extremely professional, courteous, friendly, and an well qualified repair person. Will definitely call this service company again and specifically request him, if possibleMary S.
- Business Description:E&J is a family-owned and operated business that was started by Ernest “Ernie” Johnson, and has been serving the East Valley since 1982. 6 employees. No subs contractors. Cost is determined by the job. May contact through email. Calls are scheduled in 2 hour intervals 8-10, 9-11, 10-12 etc. Most credit cards accepted. Service in home or carry-in. Service all brands of appliances and water heaters. Factory authorized warranty service for Whirlpool, Maytag, Kitchenaid, Jennair, Admiral, Magic-c..Recent Review:When my GE dishwasher died, I called an appliance service company and, after the technician examined the dishwasher, he told me the control panel had to be replaced. When that company failed to return my calls and texts to schedule the repair, I turned to E&J Appliance Service. The technician, Brad, was professional, friendly, and highly informative. In fact, he discovered that a ground wire was loose from the control board, which was all that was wrong with the dishwasher. He told me everything I needed to know about the control panel and the repair and, answered fully all my questions, and gave me useful recommendations should I want to eventually replace the dishwasher. Brad could have told me the control panel had to be replaced and I would not be the wiser, but he was honest and ethical. He also had a great sense of humor. I sincerely and enthusiastically recommend E&J, and Brad in particular, for prompt, courteous, and effective serviceShawn M.
- Business Description:At A to Z Appliance Repair our goal is to make appliance repairs worth it. We know that the price has to right, the appointment needs to fit in your schedule, the repairman must be capable and competent the company has to be reputable and reliable. Here at A To Z Appliance Repair we are, affordable, convenient, competent, and trustworthy, and we have hundreds of customers that agree.100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!! Give us a call to schedule an appointment today (480) 440-723Recent Review:Leonard knew what the problem was right away, needed a new control unit (allows to adjust temp, shows current temp in freezer, alarms, everything runs from this little insert on door). I had looked up the issue a few months back and it stated the same as he verified. Took a few days to get the part in and fixed soon after. Looks and works great. Thank you Leonard! (I still have a couple of your tools that were on the freezerWilliam H.
- Business Description:We are locally family owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity, and treats your home as if it were our own. We offer a variety of services that are a customization to each individual project. The business was founded on a simplest concept----offering the best possible service without the high prices that the big firms charge. By keeping our overhead low, we are able to charge the most affordable rates around. Our goal is to win customers for life by providing services you ..
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances and HVAC units today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs and $50 heating and cooling via video chat with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Make an appointment today on our website. Neli's certified technicians will work with you to conduct either a diagnosis to find out what's wrong or a repair. You will use Neli’s advanced..Recent Review:Based upon my problem description, Thomas immediately had 3 possible causes. We worked on the most common and verified that was the problem. Easy to work with and a great system. Like having the tech in your house . Would use againSteven F.
- Business Description:Serving the Valley since 1982. BBB A+ Rated air conditioning and heating contractor providing service, repair, and replacement. (480) 968-2898 is our additional phone number.Recent Review:This company did the right thing by me. I purchased a new Trane AC from them in <br /> January, 2014. The unit turned out to be <br /> a lemon. During the summer of 2014, it <br /> started exhibiting symptoms of severe defect: violent rocking and clattering of <br /> the compressor upon start-up on high demand afternoons. Company technicians were unable to detect the cause during <br /> several initial visits, but when the unit failed completely in August of 2015, <br /> the company replaced the faulty components?compressor and external coil?at no <br /> cost to me. My experience with this <br /> company, in the end, was highly satisfactory. <br /> They stand behind the products they sell and take responsibility when <br /> there is a premature system failure (which is more than I can say for Trane, who accepted absolutely no responsibility <br /> for their shoddy manufacturing). I would <br /> add that AZ Refrigeration?s technicians and management personnel were always <br /> very responsive and courteous to me throughout this process. Over all, purchasing a Trane AC has been a <br /> pretty miserable experience for me, but I feel the people at AZ Refrigeration <br /> Service did everything in their power to make things right. <br /Daniel B.
- Business Description:We’ve been helping companies and consumers fix problems for over 30 years. With our headquarters in Scottsdale, Arizona, and an expanding service footprint across the Southwest, we understand the unique challenges of the desert and mountain environments. We also provide facility management services nationwide. Our promise is simple. From plumbing to HVAC and everything in between, there’s no challenge too big, small, hot, sticky, wet, sweaty or slimy for our team of dedicated professionals. ..Recent Review:It went perfect! Eric Bruzelius was the plumber technician that came out. He was very professional and efficient. I couldn't believe how fast he was and he fixed this months' long issue we've been experiencing. I would highly recommend him if you're using Collins Commercial Services - he was greatAmelia P.
- Business Description:Same day or next day service. Number One on Yelp. All major domestic and foreign appliance repair. Refrigerator,washer,dryer,ice-makers and ice machine,microwave,oven and stove, dishwasher and garbage disposal repaiRecent Review:1st tech can as scheduled, and said it needed major work and gave us a quote. Vladimir scheduled to come and do the work. He did a good job but the freezer never cooled down and after we talked about it again we both decided that it was to pricey to fix. He then refunded all but two service calls. I was very happy with his honesty and professionalismChance E.
- Business Description:Family Owned in the Valley for over 25 years, Apple has only experienced quality technicians on staff. Offering full service residential and commercial plumbing, you can be certain that the work is going to be done right and in a timely manner. We are licensed, bonded, and insured for your piece of mind. Apple Plumbing Services is family owned: Our reputation is a reflection of our family, so how our customers feel about us is very important. 24 hour emergency service and FREE quotes are avai..Recent Review:I have used Apple Plumbing for years, but over the past 2 months I have needed them more than ever. I arrived from a weekend trip to find that a pipe had burst and hot water was leaking into the house. Apple got out there the same day to fix the leak and mitigate the already extensive damage. A few days later a different pipe leaked in the same area of the house. Again Apple was out the same day to fix the leak. Two weeks later my water heater breaker kept flipping. My electrician could find nothing wrong with the breaker and told me to call a plumber. Of course I called Apple. They were out the same day and found that the lower heating element in the water heater was broken due to being overworked when the first pipe burst. Their description of the damage helped me get the cost of the repair back from the insurance company. I can't say enough about Apple Plumbing. I refer everyone I can to themDiane K.
Deals in Chandler for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Ensure your front-load washer lasts its lifespan. Follow these front-load washer maintenance tips to fend off damage, mildew, leaks, and other problems.
If your dated appliances don't impress, it's time for a refresh. We break down the cost to refinish appliances, including ovens, refrigerators, washers, and more.
Find appliance repair services in
appliance repair services in Chandler
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- A & E FACTORY SERVICE952 BASELINE RD
- A Better Appliance Repair2155 N Grace Blvd
- A to Z Appliance Repair488 E Taylor Trl
San Tan Valley, Arizona
- A-Quality Refrigeration and Appliance Service835 W Warner Rd 101-625
- A-V Electronic Service4555 W Cottontail Rd
- A/C Handyman1334 West Pepper Place
- A/C Patrol LLC7003 S 55th Ln
Laveen Village, Arizona
- A1 Appliance Repair LLC
- AAA Sharps Appliance Repair407 west 10 st
- ABC Plumbing and Rooter284 E Chilton Dr #1
- ACA Services4802 E Ray Rd
- Adams Refrigeration Co1824 N 35th Ave
- Affordable Appliance Repair5738 N Dahlia St
Casa Grande, Arizona
- Affordable Plumbing, Rooter and Water Heaters16445 N 91st St
- Air Pro Mechanical LLC1458 W. Sea Haze Dr
- All Pro AC4047 E. Lafayette Ave.
- American Home Water and Air23439 N 35th Dr
- American Residential Warranty901 NW 51st St Ste 100
Boca Raton, Florida
- Apple Plumbing Services15207 N 75th St #107
- APPLIANCE 911 Appliance Repair and Service1329 East Sierra Madre Avenue
- Appliance Doctor LLC835 W. Warner Rd. Suite. 101-429
- APPLIANCE EXPRESS5850 W MARKET ST
- Appliance Perfections Parts & Service3620 E Thomas Rd Ste B113
- Appliance Repair Bros3101 N Central Ave
- Appliance Repairs Phoenix623 East Adams Street
- Appliance Works Phoenix Appliance Repair9605 N Cave Creek Rd
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- ARC appliance repair1116 east Hackamore
- Arizona Air Duct Cleaning LLC4247 E Dublin St
- Arizona Fire & Water Restoration, Inc.4645 S 36th St
- Arizona Investment Home Services10645 Hillview Street
- Arizona Plumbing Expert Services (APES)8550 N 91st Ave #64
- Arizona Refrigeration Service820 W 1st St
- ARIZONA WHOLESALE SUPPLY COMPANY2020 E UNIVERSITY DR
- ARMER CORP.9221 E Baseline Rd # A109 PMB 293
- Arrow Appliance RepairPO Box 5844
- ASAP Appliance Repair of Avondale11435 W Buckeye Rd #104A-156
- AUTHORIZED APPLIANCE2402 W Phelps Rd Ste 5
- AZ APPLIANCE MASTERS LLCPO BOX 4434
- AZ GARAGE DOORS-N-MORE INC3075 N Date Creek Dr
Prescott Valley, Arizona
- AZ Quality Handyman, LLC8223 E 6th Ave
- A & E FACTORY SERVICE
- B & B Appliances331 E Dunlap Ave
- BADGER HEATING & COOLINGPO Box 46
- Barbecue Doctor33656 N 79th Wy
- Barbeques Galore800 N 54th St
- Beyer Appliance Service Inc2400 W Southern Ave Ste 101
- Bishop and Son Home Appliance Repair,llc1263 W 7th Dr
- BRISK AIR INC.3310 W. Bell Rd. #127
- Buyers Protection Group (BPG)4300 Alexander Drive Ste 200
- B & B Appliances
- C & R Construction, LLC4407 W Crescent Rd
Queen Creek, Arizona
- C & R Service Solutions LLC562 Lakeland Plaza Ste 156
- Cardinal Heating and Cooling3653 N 35th Ave
- Carpet Cleaning Service AZ3902 E Roeser, Suite 4
- Cave Creek Appliance Repair5641 E Windstone Trail
Cave Creek, Arizona
- Chas Roberts AC Heating & Plumbing9828 N 19th Ave
- Clear Sight Inspection Services, LLC1042 N Martingale Rd
- CLEAR WATER CONCEPTS6056 E Baseline Rd Suite 146
- Collins Commercial Services16413 North 91st Street Suite C150
- Complete Appliance Protection Inc1532 NE 96th St Ste A
- CONSOLIDATED MECHANICAL3802 E MIAMI AVE
- Consumer Finance Solutions6909 W Ray Rd., B15-106
- Cooler Tymes18518 W San Miguel Ave
Litchfield Park, Arizona
- Copper Sky Appliance LLC844 W Leah Ln
- Cornerstone Handyman and Electrical1377 W Windsong
Apache Junction, Arizona
- C & R Construction, LLC
- Daves A/C & Appliance Service LLC2201 W Bethany Home Rd
- DAVIS PLUMBING & DRAIN SERVICE INC2264 S Coconino Dr
Apache Junction, Arizona
- Day & Night Air Conditioning Heating & Plumbing3669 E La Salle St.
- Desert Valley Aire Inc7575 N 75th Avenue Suite 2
- Diamondback Residential Services LLCPO box 21654
- Dinos Appliance Factory Service4111 N 18th Pl
- Donley Service Center11062 N 24th Ave
- Daves A/C & Appliance Service LLC
- E & J Appliance Service Co5010 S Ash Ave Ste 103
- East Valley RV Specialists, Inc.10020 E Apache Trail
Apache Junction, Arizona
- East Valley Sew And Vac2795 S Market St 107
- East Valley Super TechsPO Box 13041
- Ecozona, LLC18981 E Superstition Dr
Queen Creek, Arizona
- Eduardo's Painting, LLC
Fountain Hills, Arizona
- Efficient Air3673 S. Bullard Ave., Suite 121
- Elite Appliance Repair20118 N 67th Ave 300 472
- EMPIRE PLUMBING & AIR CONDITIONINGPO Box 41128
- EMSP Appliance Repair PO Box 18576
- E & J Appliance Service Co
- Fabulous Sauna Repair2255 Sheridan Blvd
- Felix HVAC & Appliance Repair20871 N Danielle Ave
- Fidelity National Home WarrantyPO Box 8127
Walnut Creek, California
- Fitness Equipment Repair LLC802 W Sequoia Dr
- Four Peaks Appliance Repair2698 E Silk Oak Dr
- Freedom Insurance Group, LLC1166 E Warner Rd.
- Frost Appliance6819 N 21st Ave
- Fabulous Sauna Repair
- GE Factory Service7410 South Roosevelt Street
- GE Factory Service8377 East Hartford
- GE Factory Service3150 South 48th St
- Geek Squad - Best Buy3100 W FRYE RD
- Geek Squad - Best Buy10035 W MCDOWELL RD
- Geek Squad - Best Buy6315 E SOUTHERN AV
- Geek Squad - Best Buy5051 E RAY RD
- Geek Squad - Best Buy15449 N Hayden Rd
North Scottsdale, Arizona
- Geek Squad - Best Buy1900 E Rio Salado Pkwy
- Geek Squad - Best Buy13711 W BELL RD
- Geek Squad - Best Buy2727 W THUNDERBIRD RD
- GE Factory Service