A lot goes into kitchen cabinetry, and the more cabinet terminology you know, the better equipped you’ll be to design your dream kitchen. Use our guide to learn about common cabinet types, parts, materials, and finishes so you can start planning.
Get matched with top cabinet refinishers in Chandler, AZ
There are 56 highly-rated local cabinet refinishers.
Recent Cabinet Refacing Reviews in Chandler
- Better Than New KitchensI am thrilled with our new kitchen. New appliances, new quartz counter tops, and “Better Than New” cabinets totally transformed our dated kitchen. I could not have been happier with the job that Dan and his team did in transforming our old kitchen cabinets. They were absolutely professional and took great pains to satisfy all of our needs read less
- Speakman's PaintingIt went so well so polite so well mannered did everything I asked and it was all perfect even came and did all the touch-ups very good Christian man
- Better Than New KitchensMy home’s circa-1999 kitchen and bath cabinets were hammered: builders-grade materials, poorly taken care of by previous owners. Somehow the interior boxes escaped abuse and were in good shape, so I decided to reface. I searched hard for a company I could trust. Online, through friends—most of whom had had bad experiences with cabinet work of their own. They described delays, wrong materials—complete frustration. One said, "I just wanted it to be over.” Great confidence builders… By the time I found Better Than New Kitchens, I had become quite skeptical. Dan O., the owner, came to my house, confirmed that refacing was the way to go, and gave me a preliminary estimate—along with a referral list of 32 recent clients. 32 references—who does that!?! So I started calling. After talking to 7 straight customers who couldn’t say enough about BTN’s work, I hired them. Dan and Erick, the crew chief, came and measured, did drawings, formalized the estimate. We scheduled for 8 weeks out (they’re that busy). The work was to take 3, maybe 4 days (they finished in 2). They said the crew of 4 would be dedicated to my job only. (They were. There IS only one crew, and nobody skips out to go to another job.) They told me there would be minimal clean-up. In fact, I could leave most everything in the cabinets. WHAT??? I’ve had nightmare clean-ups before with dust and dirt everywhere, but they told the truth. I cleared about 3 inches of space at the front of each cabinet and didn’t live to regret it. The craftsmanship and materials are beautiful. The hardware is top-of-the-line. You can find less expensive companies out there, but for me, with BTN, the age old adage was true – I got what I paid for. If you’re looking to reface, I highly recommend Better Than New Kitchens read less
- Maya Blue Painting and ConstructionRoy and his crew were on time and professional. The quality of the work is superior to other painting company i have used. Would hire again definitely.
- AR Legacy Home ImprovementAlways extremely happy with all the work performed. I have been using him for over 15 years and I have never been disappointed with the results. Very professional and responsive. Reasonable pricing. A great value for the money spent.
- AR Legacy Home ImprovementQuality workmanship, reasonable price. Tony has been our go-to guy for many years. From re-bricking fireplace to remodeling bathroom, he does it all. Very nice guy as well.
- Better Than New KitchensAfter living in our home since 2006, I am finally happy when I walk into my kitchen. Thank you Better Than New Kitchens! Dan had wonderful enthusiasm from our first contact and his team followed through with absolute perfection. Our home was built in 1978 and our kitchen cabinets were lacking in character and beauty. We’ve done a bunch of DIY on the house but knew the cabinets were beyond our abilities. Our home gently embraces the AZ Southwest decor, and Dan took plenty of time going over samples to help us reach a look that not only appealed to us but would be appreciated down the road. This was a substantial investment for us and we’re so happy that we went with refacing, as our cabinets were solid, so we were able to salvage those along with our previously updated countertops and backsplash. Be prepared for personal attention from the get go and precision from that point on. The remodel industry is really rolling at this time so our installation date was about 90 days from when we initially met. We were actually happy about this as it gave us time to review our cabinet contents, do some painting, and install a couple pullouts. The team arrived as scheduled. They were totally professional and did a beautiful job. No hiccups. Finished early. Great demeanor throughout. Erick, George, and Jill were a real pleasure to have in our home. Dan came by after his team left just to QC and take some photos. His enthusiasm for his work never waivers! I highly recommend this small Arizona business with a great big work ethic. Thank you BTN Kitchens! [Note that photos show before and after: Laminated cabinets with plywood doors vs. Knotty Alder Wood with new drawers and some glass inserts. read less
- Faux Sisters PaintingExcellent! Doris and her whole team were so helpful. They answer all of my (many) questions and were clear about all of the steps and timeline for the entire process. Whole heartedly recommend!
- Better Than New KitchensWOW, what a first rate experience. After 24 years in our home, we decided to reface our cabinets and add some additional cabinets. Every time we have ever done a major project on our home there always seems to be a glitch or snafu. Better than new kitchens changed our experiences, from the beginning everything went as planned. Dan and his wonderful team were on time, on budget and on point. We couldn't be happier. The final product exceeded our expectations. Rocky & Linda Man read less
- Truong T.Longer than expected, but matching the stain was hard. He put a lot of work into it. I would definitely hire again.
Cabinet Refacing Contractors in Chandler
- Business Description:Better Than New Kitchens LLC. is a full service cabinet refacing and refinishing company . We use top of the line made in USA woods and doors. Our finishes are unmatched in durability. We use a water impermeable conversion varnish top coating that is 3 times as strong as traditional lacquers used by most refacing companies. We want your kitchen to look amazing and last! Our products come with a full 5 year manufacturer replacement warranty, and being a small company you wont get lost in the c.. read lessRecent Review:I am thrilled with our new kitchen. New appliances, new quartz counter tops, and “Better Than New” cabinets totally transformed our dated kitchen. I could not have been happier with the job that Dan and his team did in transforming our old kitchen cabinets. They were absolutely professional and took great pains to satisfy all of our needs read lesspaul s.
- Business Description:Faux Sisters is a small business, so you can guarantee that I will be involved in every project. I treat every job as a custom job, and will ensure it is unique to your personal style. I only use high quality products to ensure longevity and durability. In addition, a high quality product gives off a better finish and a more polished and high end look. Give me a call today for your free estimate! read lessRecent Review:Excellent! Doris and her whole team were so helpful. They answer all of my (many) questions and were clear about all of the steps and timeline for the entire process. Whole heartedly recommend!Sarah V.
- Business Description:What could be more personal than inviting a decorator into your home to help you create an environment worth living in? Nothing, really! I work side-by-side with you analyzing your space, working with your existing furniture, determining what to add or subtract! Or I can create rooms for you from the bottom up. Please visit my website for more details: www.divineredesignAZ.com. You will benefit from working with the owner, ME, no passing you off to a junior. I take pride in my approach. I am .. read lessRecent Review:Fantastic. I love working with Deborah, she makes decisions that would be truly difficult for me on my own easy and enjoyable with her help. I have complete confidence in her professional advice and guidance. I look forward to projects that I would otherwise delay because I know I can count on loving the results read lessKIM J.
- Business Description:We are a general contractor with licensure for residential and commercial application. On staff plumbing division with licensure in the same (comm/res). We specialize in kitchen and bathroom remodels, home additions, updates/aesthetic regeneration, Arizona rooms, flooring, cabinetry and carpentry. Ground up builds and custom home builds per plans. Drafting available. We also offer 24/7/365 Fire, flood, storm, other natural disaster remediation. Mold, asbestos abatement. Post-remediation con.. read lessRecent Review:Dave and his crew were always on time, on budget, completely professional and attended to even the smallest details. After the remodeled our shower enclosure (bathtub to beautiful shower enclosure) we didn't hesitate to bring them back for our kitchen remodel. We have more work to do eventually and Dave and Rapid Restoration will definitely be who we use read lessJames C.
- Business Description:Lujan Brothers is a local family owned and operated Repair and Remodel Contractor. We provide quality work and superb customer service. Specializing in kitchen, bath and exterior kitchens, we have the staff and relationships to make your dream a reality. We also carry an extensive knowledge of insurance repairs, if you are going through a disaster, we are the torch bearers navigating through what can be a dark unknown path. Our mission is to ensure top quality and a pleasant experience. read lessRecent Review:It was wonderful. They were awesome. They were prompt. They were on time. They were very polite. I would use his crew again.Debbie G.
- Business Description:Patterson remodeling & custom tile strives to deliver the highest quality workmanship with unparalleled customer service.Recent Review:Our appliances were old and the cost to repair them did not justify the expense. The kitchen was out date with a need to demolish the old kitchen, replace cabinets, tile, electric, plumbing and install new appliance and paint the kitchen. We received prices from several contractors and through discussion it became evident that none were able function as a project manager, have access the required trades, or work with my wife to select tile, granite, cabinets, hardware and faucets. There were also concerns having strangers in our home. We selected Wolf Appliance for the kitchen. Through discussion with the Sales Associate she highly recommended Chelsea Wagner, Interior Designer/ Superintendent, with Patterson Homes LLC. Patterson Homes has a longstanding reputation of building home in the Phoenix Area and has an arm of the business the performs remolding Our first meeting with Chelsea we noted that she possessed a detailed understanding of the construction processes that we required for our Kitchen remodel and a flair for design. She was definitely someone my wife can work with. We found Patterson’s bid to be fair and accepted their proposal. The remodel would take approximately 3 weeks. For us this was a huge project. In the onset there was quite a bit of trepidation; however, Chelsea proved herself as the Project Manager we were looking for. From the start she stepped up and took ownership of the Job and in many ways exceeded our expectations. Some examples of her efforts include: • Coordinated the trades in the appropriate sequence to meet deadlines with the consideration of our schedules. • Demonstrated keen design sense in making recommendation ensuring our selections tastefully reflected what we wanted in our kitchen • Resolved challenges around wiring, faucet selection and range exhaust ductwork. • Communicated when the trades were scheduled and what task they would perform. • Dealt with change orders and finding the appropriate trade (i.e. polishing and sealing travertine floors, additional lighting, updating 20-amp service, hardware selection) • Personally, picking up materials to ensure they were available when need by the trades. • Taking calls in the evening and on weekends to answer question or address concerns. • Kept the job running while we attended a wedding out of state. We were also impressed with the trades on our job. In all instances they were courteous and respective of our privacy being in a home under construction. They were quick to correct and issues we identified. The trades were hard working. Being on the job on Saturday or working late into the evening. We never had any concerns with them being in our home. We are very happy with the Kitchen remodel, receive quite a few compliments and definitely increased the value of our home. As we consider future projects, we defiantly will have Chelsea and Patterson Homes on the job read lessJames S.
- Business Description:Licensed, bonded and insured, small family businessRecent Review:We needed an extensive amount of work done on our home. Everything from drywall and door replacement to new kitchen cabinets (and everything in between!) Every room, including the outside of the home needed attention. I had met with several different home repair groups/individuals. Tony, by far, had the most positive, can do attitude. I felt a huge relief after meeting and discussing all our home repair needs with him. Tony has a kind, honest heart and he is TRULY skilled in what he does. Every bit if work he did on our home turned out beautifully. He did not cut corners or rush through the projects. We are so very pleased! We have already agreed to have him back for further remodeling projects! Tony and his crew are honest, trustworthy, skilled and thorough read lessBrittany B.
- Business Description:I am a General Contractor who performs most of his own work. My license number is ROC 261875. Jobs are done by Bids and or Time & Material.Recent Review:I cannot say enough good things about Adam and the workers that remodeled my guest bathroom tub and shower. Adam brought good communication, integrity, honesty, high skill level and competitive pricing to my project. I highly recommend Adam and his company LGL Construction LLC read lessCarl B.
- Business Description:Dr. Do property maintenance (Handyman Services) can build, install, repair or upgrade just about every thing around your home. There is no need to call different trades men to complete the work on your list,Dr Do will handle it and charge you a competitive price ,yet one within your budget. Thank yo read lessRecent Review:I previously hired 5 handymen for the same job which none of them showed up water pump went in all their trucks- ok like I believed that. It was so refreshing to have someone show up as expected and complete the work. Thank you Ton read lessDawn M.
- Business Description:I offer friendly and professional handyman services for your home repair and small project needs. Cash, checks, Venmo or Zelle accepted. I specialize in services under $1,000. Call me at 480-694-2258 to discuss your next project today read lessRecent Review:James is a great handyman. He repaired my kitchen cabinet facade quickly without removing an adjoining cabinet that another handyman said was needed. He also tightened a faucet that the other handyman said was not repairable. The tile he re-attached was the easiest repair, but saved me the grief. His fee was reasonable too. Highly recommended read lessRichard L.
Deals in Chandler for Cabinet Refacing
Explore our Solution Center for helpful cabinet refacing contractor articles
You may love the look of your stylish kitchen cabinets, but your dream kitchen can turn into a nightmare with all the creaking and banging your family makes on their nightly snack raid. Learn how to silence those noisy kitchen cabinets for good.
If you want to give your kitchen an update, try switching out the cabinet hardware for something new. Best of all, the entire process only takes about an hour. Find out how to replace your kitchen cabinet hardware and give the room a refresh.
Find cabinet refinishers in
- Sun Lakes
- Chandler Heights
- San Tan Valley
- Queen Creek
- Paradise Valley
- Fountain Hills
- Fort Mcdowell
- Casa Grande
- Rio Verde
cabinet refinishers in Chandler
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 99 Home Improvements6252 w cochise
- 99 Home Improvements
- A Grade Above Installation5232 W Surrey Ave
- A Little Touch Up7604 N 73rd Dr Ste 6
- A to Z AZ Handyman Services3214 S El Camino Dr
- A&D Designs1712 N 25th Pl
- AAA Imperial Concepts7339 E williams DR #26742
- ABC Plumbing and Rooter284 E Chilton Dr #1
- ABI Recovery LLC13794 w waddell road Suite 203-190
- ABSOLUTE FLOORING SOLUTIONSPO Box 9378
- Accure Contracting16801 W Toronto Way
- ACN Painting LLC7423 Nido Ave
- Adam's Painting Services LLC6005 W Fairmount Ave
- ADEPT PAINTING LLC3334 E PAGE AVE
- All Kind PaintingPo Box 3066
- ALPHA & OMEGA HOME RENOVATION340 E. Merrill AV N/A
- AMERICAN HERITAGE RESTORATION1919 W GLENDALE AVE
- American Made Remodeling LLC7762 North 51st Lane
- American Soda BlastersPO Box 72334
- Apartments Resurfacing3039 W. Peoria Ave. c102-115
- APEX Improvements3320 E University Dr
- AR Legacy Home Improvement7583 W Krall St.
- Arad LLC6783 W Melinda Ln
- Arek and Chad Painting19026 N 24th Pl
- Aries Home Improvements10211 N 32nd St a5
- Arison Construction LLC438 E Blacklidge Dr
- Arizona Cabinet Door Store2237 S. 16th Street #E
- Arizona Interiors3266 W Galveston Dr Ste 111
Apache Junction, Arizona
- Arizona Kitchens & Refacing1420 E Northern Ave
- Arizona Prestige Construction and Woodworking7409 S. 43rd Drive
- Arizona Project Solutions LLCPO Box 1725
Queen Creek, Arizona
- Arizona Remodeling Specialists2324 w cortez st
- Arizona Renovations Group LLC9606 S 43rd Pl
- Arizona Royalty Construction, LLCPO Box 34424
- Arizona State Remodeling70 S Val Vista Dr
- Arizona Tile and Stone Specialist
- ARIZONA'S BEST PAINTINGPO BOX 22127
- Arizonas Custom Doors And Cabinets Inc2901 w thomas rd suite A
- Artistic Painting Services Inc9096 N 80th LN
- Ashcroft Development38273 N Sandy Dr
San Tan Valley, Arizona
- Avonti Kitchen and Bath941 W Deer Valley Rd
- AZ Best Restorations LLC3905 S. Bridal Vail Dr.
- AZ Painting Solutions 10606 W Alvarado Rd
- AZ VALLEY WINDOWS LLC20816 N 20th Ave Ste 7
- AZRA HOME SERVICES LLC4408 E MALDONADO DR
- A Grade Above Installation
- B4 and AFTER Handyman Service16273 N 31st Ave
- Bella Casa Faux Decorative Finishes2026 W Lobo Cir
- Benjamin J Custom Cabinetry42447 N Murphy ave
Queen Creek, Arizona
- Better Homes Cabinets & Granite LLC4011 N Black Canyon Hwy
- Better Than New KitchensPO Box 2585
- Blend Painting / Drywall5801 S 15th Ave
- Blu Collor Painting5174 W. Desert Hills Dr .
- Blueprint Construction And Design235 W Santa Gertrudis Trail
Queen Creek, Arizona
- Bradfeldt Construction625 W Deer Valley Rd #103165
- Bravo Resurfacing1855 E. Southern Ave Suite 206 Suite 206
- Briarwood Cabinetry & Millwork LLC4234 E University Dr
- Bruno Built Remodeling2812 N 45th Ave
- Builders Depot AZ, Inc.7950 E. Acoma Dr. Suite #107
- By The Hour28039 N 77th St
- BYC Contracting3601 W Altadena Ave
- B4 and AFTER Handyman Service
- C & C Finishes2040 S. Alma School Road 1-476
- C America Painting8175 E Evans Rd
- Cabinet Coatings Of America5411 W Orange Dr 22
- Cabinet rehab LLC4162 s pondarosa dr
- Cabinet Technologies8552 N Dysart Rd
El Mirage, Arizona
- Cabinet Woodcare4615 E Adobe Dr
- CALKAT CONSTRUCTION LLC319 W ROSEMONTE DR
- CAM Construction Services LLC 470 E Warner Rd
- Camelback Roofing8114 E Clarendon Ave
- Canyon Kitchen Cabinets LLC1201 N 54th Ave #131
- Casa Del Rey Development1423 E Beverly Ln
- CBW WoodWorks LLC2029 N 47th Pl
- Cfsinstallations 203 E Smoke Tree Rd
- CHAMPION BUILT CONTRACTING2622 E DESERT LN
- CHOLLA CUSTOM CABINETS1727 E DEER VALLEY DR BLDG 1
- Chucks Painting14705 Ventura St
- Classy Closets4320 W Chandler Blvd
- Classy Kitchen and Bath4320 W Chandler Blvd Ste 7
- Closet Masters16055 N Dial Blvd Ste 1
- Coe Tile and Home Improvement724 E Cavalier Dr
- COMPLETE CLAIM & FURNITURE SERVICE LLC14303 W Christy Dr
- Conklin Painting3317 S Higley Rd Ste 114-246
- Construction Diversified LtdPO Box 4362
- Consumer Finance Solutions6909 W Ray Rd., B15-106
- Cook Remodeling & Custom Construction Inc100 W. HOOVER AVE. 12
- Craftsman Unlimited, Inc.7950 E. Acoma Dr. Suite #107
- Creative Edge7800 E Lincoln Dr Suite 2029
- Creative Illusions LLC14144 E. Barbie Ln
- Crowley Construction Co., Inc.3709 E SUPERIOR AVE
- Custom Finishes820 W Rhea Rd
Sun Tan Valley, Arizona
- Custom Home Builder & Renovation7000 N Cotton Lane
- C & C Finishes
- D'amore Interior Design Studio Inc2919 E Glenhaven Dr
- Dany Romero Painting & More llc855 e marilyn ave
- Darling Designs6522 E Camino Santo
- David Michael Development4800 So. Alma School Rd 2095
- David Michael Development303 E Embassy St
- DCM Dave's Custom Millwork45023 N. 7th St
New River, Arizona
- Desert View Handyman Services5510 w acoma dr
- DESERT VIEW REMODELING1500 S Boulder St Unit A
- Designs by A&D, LLC
- Detail Builders19119 E Sunnydale Dr
Queen Creek, Arizona
- D'amore Interior Design Studio Inc