If your bathtub has become uncomfortable due to cracks or unsightly stains, you don’t have to replace it or pay for an expensive relining. Instead, you can resurface your bathtub using a DIY epoxy kit, a relatively easy process.
Get matched with top bathtub refinishers in Bisbee, AZ
There are 2 highly-rated local bathtub refinishers.
Bathtub Refinishers in Bisbee
- Business Description:Handyman: Repairs, Renovations, Remodeling, Additions. We are a family owned & operated renovating & remodeling construction company licensed by the Registrar Of Contractors, ROC License #319687 Offering Free Estimates. We can do anything you need done, Drywall & Texture, Framing, Painting, Plumbing, Electrical, Additions, Remodels, Renovations etc... Wood/Stone/Tile, Porches & Decks, Windows, Doors & Screen Installations, Driveways, ANYTHING Inside or Out. 520.903.7505 read lessRecent Review:Excellent Service- Timely, Courteous, Effiecient and ReasonableVictor D.
- Business Description:With a strong commitment to customer service, superior product quality, and expert installation, we are proud to have helped more than 67,000 customers in New Mexico, Arizona, California, Colorado, Idaho and West Texas improve their homes. We stand behind our products and installation with one of the strongest lifetime warranties in the home remodeling industry. With easy financing options, we can make your home remodeling dreams a reality for little, or often no, up-front investment read lessRecent Review:Jose A and Jose E made sure the installation went very well and clean. Also thanks to Tom bacon, Adrianna, and Terrell for making sure everything came in right. The installers were professional and friendly. Also a thanks to Jason, Adam, and Duke for trimming the door with cladding read lessMike V.
- Business Description:We do full bathroom remodels. If you're only looking to remodel part of your bathroom, like converting a tub to a shower or vice versa, we can do that too!Recent Review:The short version of my opinion on this company can be summed up in a single word. Sloppy. So many aspects of the remodeling job were done in a sloppy manner that I cannot recommend them to anyone. Here are a few of the items that come to mind. The deposit on the job was charged twice and wasn’t refunded until I called and complained. Next, we waited eight weeks for the material to be sent with no updates on the order then suddenly we were only given one days’ notice that the workers were ready to start the job. When the workers did arrive, they rushed through the job and as a consequence, put gouges in the bathroom drywall, they didn’t install the faucet hardware correctly, and the doors were not installed correctly as one just stopped rolling on its track the next day. Also, we had to argue with them about the features of the unit including shelving, grab bar, and height of the enclosure to the point where we had to show them the contract. They were so far on the installation that they ended up not even being able to install the grab bar. The shelves were installed, but only glued in place. It is amazing that they didn’t review the contract before beginning the job. When I complained to the owner about this, he told me that I should have waited and not done the project in August when it was 110 degrees and that I should have waited for the “fake COVID-19 issue” to go away. The last comment was because we insisted that anyone who was working in the house wear a mask. Again, we waited eight weeks for the replacement to the original door and the owner was irritated that I called to ask about the status of the door. Just as before, we were only given one days’ notice before the door was replaced. When the worker came by to replace the door he didn’t install it correctly again. It stopped rolling on its track the next day. After repeated requests and statements from the owners stating that it would be fixed, no one has come out to fix their sloppy workmanship. Bottom line, I wish I would have never dealt with this company as there are so many other reputable remodeling companies out there. Perform your due diligence before contracting with someone so you won’t have the same experience read lessDominic C.
- Business Description:American Tubs designs and manufactures a complete line of premium quality Walk-In Bathtubs that are ideal for people with Limited Mobility, Seniors, Disabled and people with pain, arthritis, stress and other debilitating conditions read lessRecent Review:This company is nowhere near where we live. Hundreds of miles away. BAD algorithm. Almost as bad the one that put us in the Tenderloin area of San Francisco. If your algorithm can identify districts in a city it ought to recognize an address that was located +30 miles away from it as NOT being part of it read lessL. B.
- Business Description:Butler Developments, LLC - LEADING THE WAY IN QUALITY CONSTRUCTION. Specializing in Custom Home Building and Commercial Services; new builds, renovations to existing buildings, remodeling all aspects of buildings, painting, roofing, concrete, etc... No job is too small or too big for Team Butler! We are a locally owned and operated company with highly trained professionals read less
- Business Description:Competitors do not compare to our quality of work, or level of customer service both of which are consistently offered by Miracle Method! Founded in 1979, Miracle Method has a proven track record of superior performance. Just ask our 1.1 million satisfied customers. Our diligent preparation, proprietary MM-4 bonding agents, advanced coatings and final detailing read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful bathtub refinisher articles
Refinishing a bathtub can save you a lot of money compared to installing a new one. But how much will it cost you to strip it down and cover it with a new glaze? This guide breaks down the costs and how much you could save by doing it yourself.
If you want to update your bathroom on a budget, changing up your tub could make a big difference. Which option is better for your bathroom: a refinish or a new liner? Keep reading to determine who wins in the battle of bath fitter vs. rebath.
Find bathtub refinishers in
- Sierra Vista
- Fort Huachuca
- Huachuca City
- Saint David
- Corona De Tucson
- Rio Rico
- Agua Linda
bathtub refinishers in Bisbee
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- American Tubs17940 Ajax Cir
City Of Industry, California
- American Tubs
- Dreamstyle Remodeling of Southern Arizona3925 N Runway Dr
- Dreamstyle Remodeling of Southern Arizona
- Miracle Method of Chandler,Gilbert and Mesa33 E Comstock Dr
- Miracle Method of Chandler,Gilbert and Mesa
- Vasile Build by Design Contractors LLC 2752 N Walnut Ave
- Vasile Build by Design Contractors LLC