Just like humankind, furniture styles have grown and adapted in limitless ways throughout history. From ancient times to the modern era, find out how your ancestors furnished their spaces to make them feel at home.
Get matched with top furniture refinishers in Ash Fork, AZ
There are 0 highly-rated local furniture refinishers.
Recent Furniture Refinishing Reviews in Ash Fork
- DUX FURNITURE RESTORATIONThe chest looks like it is brand new. The wood was very dried out so it was starting to split and the top of it was damaged. I wasn't in town at the time but he took great care of the piece and it looks wonderful.
- DUX FURNITURE RESTORATIONWe use our display cases at antique shows and had a deadline to have the display case repaired in time for our next show. They replaced the glass and reassembled the display case within our deadline. They did an excellent job as had it ready in time as promised.
- DUX FURNITURE RESTORATIONIt was restored perfectly. He did a wonderful job, it looks brand new. He's been in business since 1988. I found him very trustworthy, as he did this project without my being there. I would highly recommend him.
Furniture Repair Specialists in Ash Fork
- Business Description:Started by Paul Freeman, a lifetime collector of Arts and Crafts period textiles, Archive Edition offers reproductions of a hand selected collection of the finest Arts and Crafts textiles discovered throughout his lifetime. Archive Edition Textiles are copywrited reproductions of authentic Arts and Crafts patterns using modern materials. In 2014, Freeman partnered with Karl Eulberg, an executive in the furniture industry and lifetime fan and collector of Arts & Crafts. Eulberg brings a backg..Recent Review:It hasn't gone. Have you not read several previous reviews???Gene P M.
- Business Description:We provide a professional delivery and moving service state wide in Arizona. Award Winning Service. Contact Name - Thomas Scott, Tommy Scott, Edith Scott. Family owned and operatedRecent Review:The WORST! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! They are understaffed and under equipped. My move was scheduled for Sat between 9:30 and 10:30 AM. I got a call the evening before that they had a truck break down and wouldn't be able to get the mechanic to look at it until the next morning. So now we are looking at noon-ish. At this point, start thinking of alternative solutions (ie. RENT A TRUCK!). Then I hear around noon that the truck can't be repaired, but they are going to get to me after the other 2 jobs are done (ummmm, what happened to the crew from the other truck? Still... rent a truck! Back up plan!). Then I get a call that the movers are overheated and can't do it that day. WHAT??????? They then ask to reschedule for MONDAY! 2 days later! I am stuck in limbo at this point and thankfully closed on my house a week early so I had a little leeway to get out of my apartment. Can you refer me to someone that could do the job Sunday? No. Anyone else would need at least a week to schedule me. Any other movers? No. Apparently they have no other movers/labor they could schedule on Sunday? So...Monday it is. Monday rolls around and they don't call me on the way to my apartment. I call them. Oh, they are there already. WHAT? I'm on my way. I get there, where are they? Not there. Someone walked off the job and didn't want to work that day. OMG, are you even kidding me right now? So they are trying to round up a couple guys that want to work Monday. Finally, a couple guys show up at 11:15 AM. One was his first day for the company, the other guy didn't even actually work for the company, just a buddy that wanted to earn some money for the day? All my belongings are in the hands of these guys. It takes them over 6 hours to get a one bedroom apartment moved (and I had already moved a lot of boxes, the closet and clothes). They didn't wrap my furniture and damaged multiple pieces. They BROKE my futon, my sofa got dirty from their dirty hands and setting it, fabric side, on the ground outside. They gave me 10% off for all this hassle. Oh, and I had to miss a day of work because they couldn't do the job on Saturday as promised. This pushed my whole schedule out 2 days, I spent several nights unpacking and cleaning and closing out the old apartment until 2 AM that week (which affected my work as well). When I called (several times) to complain and let them know about my dissatisfaction, I got no apology, just excuses. When I emailed and asked for some kind of assistance with the repair and cleaning of my furniture, I got absolutely no response. This company (which the real estate company I work for USED to recommend to clients on a regular basis) has dumbfounded me as far as customer service and problem solving. There were so many times and points that they could have saved this review from happening and they have made no effort. SHAMEFUL! Buyer bewareChantelel M.
- Business Description:We are a fourth generation family business that specializes in the sale and restoration of vintage pianos. We sell and restore pianos for clients all across the United States. We have worked with clients such as Stanford University, Roanoke Civic Center, and the City of Sacramento. We have also worked with celebrities such as Justin Rose & Stephen Colbert. Visit our website for videos, interactive diagrams, and photos of our restoration work, pianos, and informative information.Recent Review:<strong>***IMPORTANT***</strong> When you invest thousands of dollars in a piano, I highly recommend any consumer do their homework. It took me 8 months to find the right company and my research paid off. The following review reflects my efforts in locating Lindeblad Piano and total satisfaction since then. <br /> <br /> <strong>It was critically important that I find a business that:<br /> </strong> <ol> <ol> <li><strong>Has been in business for a long time and Better Business Bureau approved</strong>. A family-owned business for 80+ years with a BBB rating of A+ told me they had experience and gave me peace of mind. This increased my comfort level in dealing with a business more than 200 miles from my home. </li> <li><strong>Stands behind ALL their work</strong> - While warranties can vary cases by case (usually 10 years) I received a 20 year warranty on all workmanship and parts, which was better than I expected. They also met a competitors' 10-year warranty on the soundboard. FYI Steinway only gives you 5 years on a <em>new</em> piano. </li> <li><strong>Restores Steinways</strong> - I plan on keeping this piano for decades and I wanted to make sure they knew what they were doing with such a high-end instrument. Of the 120+ pianos restored last year, more 75% were Steinways. </li> <li><strong>Could answer tough questions</strong>. During my 8 months of investigating piano retailers and restorers, I spent a half day at a Steinway dealer in Boston to hear their argument of why I should <em>not</em> buy a restored piano. I did expect a hard sell for a new piano but some of their points and literature were compelling. Aside from using the Steinway parts, they said that setting the bridge height is the most difficult and requires the elite expertise of a Steinway restoration technician. When I asked if I had a Steinway that I wanted restored, they said only the Steinway factory was qualified to restore a Steinway. Lindeblad patiently answered ALL my questions. Additionally, the Lindeblad business is in its 4th generation with the original founder a former builder at the NY Steinway factory. He passed down this craftsmanship (including authentic Steinway parts and the proper bridge technique) to his family. </li> <li><strong>Pleasant to work with and accessible</strong>. To be frank, I wanted a company that appreciated my business. This means that if I had a problem, I could get a hold of someone and have my problem resolved quickly. Ultimately, I found that Lindeblad met and exceeded expectations. The end-to-end process at Lindeblad is a model that all businesses should aspire to - from the sale, planning, restoration process, to the photos of the finished product and delivery, they wanted to make sure I was completely happy - not just satisfied - with everything. Each member of the family had their own skills and it was a pleasure to work with each of them.</li> <li></li> </ol> </ol> If you're in th market for a piano - at any price - I know you'd be happy with their work and service. However, my opinion is less important than your peace of mind. I recommend asking any member of Lindeblad every question that comes to mind until you have no doubt. <br /William N.
- Business Description:I can do any kind of home repairs and am a licensed plumber i have 6 years of schooling and 25 yrs of experience under my belt,I am not doing this to get rich I am an honest working family man looking to support my family. no job too small, I am a clean worker I always get the job done right the first time and on time. I take allot of pride in the work that I do my company motto is " you get A+ quality work for a C+ quality price" I can always work within a budget and no price is set in stone..
- Business Description:Welcome to Mexidona of Sedona! At Mexidona, we believe it's the personal touches that separate a HOUSE from a HOME. This is the reason we travel to remote villages in Mexico to find one of a kind treasures. With a mix of rustic and refined elements to choose from, fully furnishing your home is effortless at Mexidona. Need a custom crafted piece for that special "Wow" factor? We can have your vision created to your specification. Come explore the true flavor of Mexico at Mexidona in SedonaRecent Review:As soon as I walked in, I was immediately welcomed in such a positive manner by the staff and offered a free mocha!. They told me exactly where everything is and that I could even CUSTOM ORDER THINGS! As an artist, I love the Day of The Dead skulls but wanted to choose my colors! I asked if it was possible to get a red skull with black designs and they told me it was more than possible! I grabbed my two serapes, paid for them and put half down for my skull! I mean, custom items and they cost the same as an in stock item??? I love this place! I will be coming in to visit them again soon! I have my eye on that tooled BEAUTIFUL leather sling chair! Thanks so much for all your helpNick A.
- Business Description:Northern Arizona Restoration is a full service restoration company. We can do anything from fire damage restoration to house remodeling. We are the one stop shop in Northern Arizona for any of your housing needsRecent Review:The Northern Arizona Restoration team was incredibly prompt, providing an on-site assessment within 24 hours, with team members starting the restoration work within just a few hours of the initial assessment. Various team members returned over the next several days, completing different tasks, with the entire process being wrapped up within a week of the incident. In the end, if you didn't know what and where it had happened, you wouldn't be able to point out where the restoration took place. <br /Chris L.
- Business Description:A locally owned Albuquerque furniture gallery of over 8,000 square feet featuring fine Amish-crafted Mission style, Shaker Style Arts & Crafts Style, and Traditional American furniture. Established 1994. Heirloom Quality: Our fine Amish pieces are crafted of Northern Red Oak, Quarter Sawn White Oak, Cherry, Walnut, Maple, Brown Maple, or Hickory. Amish prefer these hardwoods because of their exceptional durability. Our Amish craftspeople take additional steps to ensure your piece will last a ..Recent Review:The delivery guys were extremely polite and careful with our newly purchased furniture. <br />Delores P.
- Business Description:WolfWorks' cabinetmaker is an olde-fashioned woodworker that pays attention to detail, yet is flexible and attentive to each customer's particular needs and desires. Quality and attention to detail is our number one priority
Explore our Solution Center for helpful furniture repair specialist articles
Milk paint and chalk paint are two popular paint types that give wood an antique, distressed look. While they’re similar in appearance, there are a few key differences to consider. Learn whether milk paint vs. chalk paint is ideal for your next project.
There are many types of paint that can stand up to the elements, but whether they will work well for your outdoor furniture depends on your furniture’s material. This guide will help you decide which paint is best for your project.
Find furniture refinishers in
- Chino Valley
- Prescott Valley
- Skull Valley
- Peach Springs
- Munds Park
- Lake Montezuma
- Camp Verde
furniture refinishers in Ash Fork
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Classic Delivery And Moving16406 N Cave Creek Rd Ste 3
- Classic Delivery And Moving
- MEXIDONA IMPORTERS LTD1670 W HIGHWAY 89A
- MEXIDONA IMPORTERS LTD
- Northern Arizona Restoration2026 N 3rd St
- Northern Arizona Restoration
- WolfWorks Woodworking655 E. 20th. Street
- WolfWorks Woodworking