Northern Arizona Restoration

Founded 2011 • With Angi since October 2011

4.2

Northern Arizona Restoration is a full service restoration company. We can do anything from fire damage restoration to house remodeling. We are the one stop shop in Northern Arizona for any of your housing needs....

The goal at Vistas Roofing in Flagstaff is to create customers for life. We do that by making sure that each client receives the highest standard of service. Our clients trust us and depend on us for the best roofing services for every season. We have been serving our commercial and residential clients throughout the Flagstaff and Coconino County area since 2009. There are plenty of reasons why Vistas Roofing is the best roofing company in Flagstaff. We’re an industry leader with a highly trained and experienced team dedicated to delivering quality craftsmanship and continually improving our services and raising our standards. We don’t stay stagnant: Our team prioritizes continuing education, always learning new techniques and obtaining new skills that let us serve you better. Licensed Bonded Insured Roc# 329637

The only ICRI Certified company in the state of Arizona! If your home has cracks in floors or walls, or has windows and doors out of alignment, call today for a comprehensive foundation inspection. Phoenix residents please call 6026394815. Tuscon residents please call (520) 812-6989. Additional DBA - Arizona Repair Masons Inc. *Online quotes are unavailable and an initial consultation must take place in order to examine the extent of the foundation problem.* For more information on foundation solutions and blogs from Bob visit: http://www.foundationaz.com/ with a free downloaded Ebook!

Customer satisfaction is my main priority; to meet or exceed your expectations is what I thrive for along with excellent customer interaction and response. My jobs I only use Dunn-Edwards paints, if you want the best results you need to use the best paints and it shows. Please take a second to consider my company for your future paint project. Veteran owned and operated company

01/20/2016

Description of Work
They repaired the damage caused from a broken pipe. They dried everything out for me.

Category water damage restoration

11/23/2015

The Northern Arizona Restoration team was incredibly prompt, providing an on-site assessment within 24 hours, with team members starting the restoration work within just a few hours of the initial assessment. Various team members returned over the next several days, completing different tasks, with the entire process being wrapped up within a week of the incident. In the end, if you didn't know wh...

Description of Work
Restoration of water damage from a 2nd floor bathroom, as a result of a faulty brass fitting. Northern Arizona Restoration was brought in by the HVAC provider that we used.

Category water damage restoration,foundation repair

06/22/2015

Description of Work
I had a mold problem in a utility closet that has an entry from outside the house. They chemically treated the mold, primed and repainted the inside of the closet in one day. My mold is completely gone and the closet looks like it is brand new. Would use them again in a heartbeat.

Category interior painters,mold removal,foundation repair

02/04/2015

Description of Work
Do yourself a favor and do not call this kind of company. Try to suck the water out of your carpet with a shop vac or carpet shampooer, pull up the carpet yourself, put fans down by yourself. Go to the carpet store and pick out new carpet yourself. If you have a small flood, don't get your mortgage company and insurance involved. I had a huge hassle with a small flood. Was given inferior flooring and also my floor actually caved in. These companies give you high pressure at a time when you are most vulnerable. Don't listen to their mold scare tactics.

Category foundation repair

05/31/2014

Description of Work
did not use

Category foundation repair

Fire Damage restoration, Water Damage restoration, Smoke Damage Restoration, Carpet Cleaning, Mold Removal, Remodels, Upholstery repair, Upholstery cleaning, Tile/Grout cleaning, General Construction

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover