Vasile Flooring & Construction Co

Flooring Sales/Installation/Repair Project

Flooring Sales/Installation/Repair Project

flooring
Floor installation and sanding

Vasile's Flooring of Chicago provides a variety of flooring solutions for commercial and residential. From solid hardwood floor installation, new custom floors, hand scraped floors, custom wood designs, engineered products and a laminate that looks just like natural wood, in popular species like Red Oak, White Oak, Maple, Walnut, Bamboo, Brazilian Cherry, Tiger wood, dustless refinishing, and durable low VOC finishes among our array of other services to meet your demands for exquisite, durable and lasting floors. Please call 773-858-0083...

hardwood floors (117)flooring (54)floor cleaning (9)tile installation (3)general contractors (3)door installation (2)interior painting (2)electrician (2)house painting (1)

08/09/2021

THIS COMPANY IS WONDERFUL. MR. VASILE WAS A PLEASURE TO WORK WITH. HIS CREW WAS GREAT FROM START TO FINISH. THE FLOORS LOOK BRAND NEW. IF YOU PLAN ON DOING ANYTHING IN REGARDS TO YOUR FLOORS, PLEASE CALL THIS COMPANY!! YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED. EXCELLENT WORKMANSHIP . GREAT JOB MR . VASILE!!!

Description of Work
ALL FLOORS IN HOME

Category contractors

Work Completed On 08/02/2021

08/04/2021

This is our second hardwood flooring job using Vasile. Vasile did a great job negotiating supplies pricing for our job. The on-site workers protected our woodworking, and were professional and cleaned up after the job. The installation was flawless. Will need to do some touch up painting on the walls and baseboards, Which Vasile gave us credit for on our final bill. We'd use his.services again.

Description of Work
hardwood floor

Work Completed On 09/05/2021

07/21/2021

Amazing from start to finish!! 5-Stars. Ultimate professionals. Mr. Vasile and his crew are the best! The quality of the work is excellent! The price right! I highly recommend Vasile's Flooring. You will NOT be disappointed!

Description of Work
Floor sanding and refinishing

Work Completed On 07/21/2021

02/06/2021

Everything went very well they showed up on time and didn't leave until they were finished. I want to thank them and the work looked good

Description of Work
Hardwood Flooring Sales and Installation

Category hardwood floor,doors

Work Completed On 02/06/2021

Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to work on your flooring project, it was a real pleasure working with you and we are glad to hear that you are happy with your new beautiful floors, I wish you all the best! Vasile.

12/17/2020

Very well. I am extremely satisfied with the service. The floor came out beautiful. They were quick and efficient. So glad I chose vasile.

Description of Work
Floor repair and sanding

Work Completed On 12/17/2020

Review for Vasile Flooring & Construction Co - 6849 N Kilbourn, Lincolnwood, IL - 39097687

11/22/2020

It went very well. I am very pleased with the outcome, the floor looks amazing. Workers were very nice and were conscience about cleaning up before leaving. I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Portions of subfloor that were in disrepair were replaced and plywood added to reinforce it. Hardwood floor installations an finishing

Work Completed On 11/22/2020

08/23/2020

Vasile and his crew were great! I called on Thursday. He came and gave me an estimate on Friday. On Monday, they came on time and completed the job the same day. My floors were a mess and now they look brand new. I highly recommend Vasile and look forward to doing business with him again. Thank you!

Description of Work
floor sanding

Work Completed On 08/23/2020

08/06/2020

Vasile and his team were nothing short of excellent in our condo renovation! They started with taking out old carpet and putting down new hardwoods, and the attention to detail was spectacular as the floors look incredible! Then, they installed 2 ceiling fans and repainted the entire unit and everything looks very professionally done, as you would expect from their other high reviews. Communicated...

Description of Work
Flooring Sales/Installation/Repair

Category electrician,flooring contractor,interior painters

Work Completed On 09/03/2020

08/06/2020

Vasile was awesome!! The price was reasonable, crew showed up on time and the floors look great. 10/10 would use again.

Description of Work
Hardwood Floor Refinishing

Work Completed On 08/01/2020

08/02/2020

It went very Well, I am very happy with the end result, I would definitely hire them again for the future.

Description of Work
Flooring Sales and Installation

Category flooring contractor,hardwood floor