MEXIDONA IMPORTERS LTD

Founded 1997 • With Angi since August 2010

Welcome to Mexidona of Sedona! At Mexidona, we believe it's the personal touches that separate a HOUSE from a HOME. This is the reason we travel to remote villages in Mexico to find one of a kind treasures. With a mix of rustic and refined elements to choose from, fully furnishing your home is effortless at Mexidona. Need a custom crafted piece for that special "Wow" factor? We can have your vision created to your specification. Come explore the true flavor of Mexico at Mexidona in Sedona!...

Excellence Flooring is a dedicated flooring service professional based out of the Show Low area. I provide my clients with a comprehensive approach to contracting and specialize in a wide range of services. Please call or click for a free estimate today!

Red desert flooring is a company that has been established in the Verde Valley for over 30 years with hundreds of jobs behind us will make your floor look like our house beautiful!

Phelps Precision Innovations LLC We can build from ground up, from start to finish, whether its new construction or a remodel. What makes us stand out is our prompt service. The owner, Titus Mitchell has been reliable in the construction line of work since 2000. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all of the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

09/16/2016

As soon as I walked in, I was immediately welcomed in such a positive manner by the staff and offered a free mocha!. They told me exactly where everything is and that I could even CUSTOM ORDER THINGS! As an artist, I love the Day of The Dead skulls but wanted to choose my colors! I asked if it was possible to get a red skull with black designs and they told me it was more than possible! I grabbed ...

Description of Work
I was looking for a Mexican Serape and anything Day of The Dead! I was recommended by a friend that was good friends with the owner!

Category furniture sales,custom furniture

09/06/2016

It was superb! The piece came in and it was better than we could have imagined. They entire staff at Mexidona was a joy to work with! We recommend people to them all the time!

Description of Work
Provided excellent customer service. They did drawings of the piece I wanted to great detail. Provided pricing in a reasonable time frame. We ordered the piece for our living room

Category furniture sales,custom furniture