When you bought your dining room set, you probably didn’t consider how to ship it to your next home. Here are five tips to safely ship a dining room set.
Get matched with top moving companies in Tontitown, AR
There are 12 highly-rated local moving companies.
Recent Movers Reviews in Tontitown
- Max Force Delivery ServiceMax force made our move stress free and perfect! The movers were careful, friendly, and professional. The cleaning service after we moved out did a fantastic job! We would definitely use them again.
- Max Force Delivery ServiceDefinitely the best service we could have asked for. Peter, Jovan, and Ron were absolutely amazing. They arrived 15 minutes early, came in and asked specific questions to make sure they did everything the way we wanted and even beat us to our new house and started unpacking so when we got here, the they had stated to assemble furniture in the rooms requested (after checking with us to make sure they could unload early). They were friendly, efficient and careful with packing and unpacking our things. Not a scratch on anything! We were moved and completed unpacked in less than 2 days!! Would absolutely hire them again and ask for the guys by name
- Millers MovingEverything went smoothly with services on time and under the estimate! Very professional and definitely treated our move as if it was their own. Highly recommend Miller's Moving 👍👍
- Razorback Moving, LLC.A Nightmare ! A local move to a smaller home , 8 miles , or approximately 15 min drive total distance between homes . #1. Packing scheduled day before move to begin at 0900. Packers showed up at 10:30 . Packed until 1:30. Stated they didn’t bring enough boxes and would finish would finish the packing on moving day . I requested they go back to the office and get more boxes and finish packing , was informed at this time there was “no office “. The driver left a list of the specific box # needs that he assessed was needed to complete the packing of my home for the following day for driver who would be completing the packing on the following day . #2. Move day. Not here at 9:00 as agreed . Closer to an hour or more late . Did not bring boxes , did not bring anyone to pack as agreed . Formal living room group , cream colored fabric , not wrapped , movers carrying furniture , including lamps , with lamp shades and light bulbs still on lamp . This observation alarmed me and I walked out to truck and stated “ this furniture has to be wrapped , you cannot load these lamps , they have to be packed . The lamps were removed and placed in the utility room of the house to be packed later . None of the furniture was shrink wrapped but instead some were covered with dirty moving pads . After loading the truck , the driver then drove the fully loaded truck across my beautifully landscaped front yard / irrigation system instead of taking a moment to accomplish an appropriate turn around in my driveway as others have effortlessly accomplished over the past 7 years ,including but not limited to fed ex, UPS, and multiple service providers . This Action was not logical and greatly alarmed me. I spoke to the driver about it later. During the moving of the first load my cream colored couch and love seat were both soiled in multiple areas from being dragged across the floor of the moving truck , unwrapped . A mirror frame was broken , broken lamp shade, broken lamp , damage to drawers of an armoire and a desk that were not wrapped so of course doors and drawers swung open, unprotected during the move along with a dented bottom drawer to my stainless steel fridge . The first load was unloaded with great difficulty . Two of the workers were diligent workers , in good physical condition making the best of their time . The other two were slower and did not coordinate as team members to be efficient with their time causing the unloading process to fall more on two members instead of four. There was a great level of difficulty and delay to get the armoire into the house until another person from a different crew stopped by and accomplished moving the piece rather quickly . It was at this time the driver notified me that they would only be able to get a second load , not a third one for the day . I immediately called the main number at Razorback Moving x3 . The first time I request packers and exhorted the listener ( assume it was Dave ) to send more crew if necessary , that we needed to complete the move . The second time I called I didn’t get the answering machine , the third time it rang a couple of times and was disconnected , perhaps I had been blocked . Meanwhile James , the driver was outside at the truck , he said Dave said to shut the crew down after they load this second time . We went back over to the house to load the second load . This time two of the guys opened the north doors to my outside deck and brought my outside lawn furniture through the middle of the house , across my hard wood floors and area rug to load into the truck . The others kept the furniture outside , walked it around the house and loaded it as was appropriate . By this time It was evident that my choice for movers of my property was a bad decision , however as time was not on my side at this point and the moving schedule was abandon by this company I had to come up with a Plan B. On moving day my kitchen had been completely packed , nothing on the cabinets but my white apple phone charger which at some point during the morning was removed by someone from the moving crew , I then knew I had to get someone to watch my possessions as the packed and loaded . I had to work the next day . I made arrangements to pay one of my adult children to take off work and let the movers onto the property at both the old and the new properties. Prior to leaving the Main Street property I instructed James to move the boxes and items from the two storage rooms in the garage to the storage facility that I had rented in Tonitown . Furthermore , in the driveway of the garage area both parking bays were separated , one bay went to storage facility and the other bay needed to go to the new property . James and I did a walk through of the house and garage , to take inventory of what was left to move . The following day I was contacted by James via text about 1:30 stating he could not leave my house until payment was made . I explained the circumstances to my charge nurse and made arrangements to go home and monitor the end of the unloading and payment arrangements . Upon arriving to the house I found my garage and downstairs filled with the boxes that were supposed to go to the storage facility in Tonitown . I then spent the next 30 minutes or so requesting the storage boxes be taken upstairs ( more than 40 boxes .) I now have to make arrangements with another moving company to transport these items to our storage facility , since moving directions for these items were not followed .The items that were packed from the study/office area on day #2 load consisted of computers , computer monitors and books . These items were stacked , on top of one another into dish packs and wardrobe boxes which weighed in excess of 150 pounds . We’re still unpacking , No invoices were emailed to me as promised . The disorganization , unprofessional conduct , sloppiness and disregard for personal property makes me wander how they stay in business . I wanted to support our local economy by using someone local . I would not recommend using this Company , there is no accountability on any level and the manager would not answer or return my phone calls when problems arose
- M&J Moving ServicesMy move was for a two bedroom apartment. Marvin and his team got right to work as soon as they arrived. They were careful with my things, courteous to my family and conscientious about the set-up and placement of my furniture. Several things of my things were damaged (previously damaged) and Marvin fixed them upon set-up. I would highly recommend him to friends and family
- REGENCY MOVING & STORAGE LLCGreat. The packers wrapped and packed most of our home in one day. The following day the movers arrived exactly on time and went to work emptying out the house and packing the things that remained. They were fast efficient and picked up anything left behind. They arrived at our new house in Arkansas on time and immediately went to work unloading. They were extremely courteous and great people with which to work. In fact we thought they did such a great job we hired them a month later to move our 94 year old Mother to Arkansas to live with the family. Again Regency performed a great job. We would most certainly recommend Regency Moving and Storage to anyone considering relocating
- HogWild DeliveryHighly recommend! The movers were fast and friendly. They even worked with us on a last minute time change when the apartment wasn't ready. You can't beat the price and customer service.
- Little Guys MoversLittle Guys movers has the BEST customer service hands down! We have used them twice and have been very happy both times. The second time they went above and beyond to make sure I was completely satisfied.
- Two Men and A TruckThey were very good. They used three men to move my furniture. We started at 8 and finished at 2. We packed everything. I can't think of any reason to not give them an "A". We didn't have anything damaged that I've found yet. Their price was average with everybody else.
- Little Guys MoversDustin, Autumn, and Blake were awesome. They arrived on time, and were professional, and we could tell they knew what they were doing. When it was determined that they would need some extra help loading our piano, they immediately called and got the help they needed. We would highly recommend them and would use them again ourselves
Movers in Tontitown
- Business Description:We have been Family owned and operated since 1994. Thank you Little Rock for voting us #1 moving company in Sorie'e magazines Platinum Service Awards 2008-2013, 2016-2018 Arkansas Business 2013 Mover of the Year. Call us and you'll see we have All The Right Moves! Local & Long Distance Moving
- Business Description:Moving APT provides long-distance moves, packing and storage. Call Moving APT for the best cross-country moving, at affordable prices.Recent Review:They lie (in that they deliberately withhold relevant information), and manipulate. I needed my stuff immediately, and our original contract was for immediate delivery (picture posted) but at some point they just changed it. So now I am stuck in a completely empty house waiting until the last day legally allowed to deliver. They have this game they play where no person you can talk to can ever answer the question, but they will leave a message for the person who can answer it to call you back. They never call you back. My belongings were taken 5 weeks ago, still no word on when it will be delivered, and they don't care. They literally say that they aren't the moving company, they just represent you to the moving company. But they don't represent you! They take a fee from you, and DO NOTHING. One example of my interaction with them, where Carmen is the customer "service" and Tarik is the operation manager: Me: I would like to know where my belongings are. Carmen: Only operations knows that, I don't know. Me: Can I speak to them? Carmen: I will put a message in for them to call you. ONE WEEK LATER - I CALL BACK (as they never called me) Carmen: Your delivery will be there the 14th or 15th. I CALL ON THE 15TH AFTER HEARING NOTHING Me: Can I please speak to operations now? They've never called me back. Never do. Tarik: I just spoke to the moving company, your delivery will be there the 17th or 18th. Me: You told me it would be the 14th or 15th. Tarik: No, I just told you the 17th or 18th. Me: Do you keep a record of calls, and can see what Carmen told me last week? Tarik: Yes, I see you were told the 14th or 15th. Me: And today is the 15th.... Tarik: Oh. Yes, someone should have called you, I apologize. Me: Can you please tell me what you are obligated to do? What I am paying you for? Tarik: I don't have to do that. Goodbye. So they take your money, and then do literally nothing for you. Will only talk to you if you call 4-6 times over days and days, and then hang up on your when you point out they didn't do their job. DO. NOT. USE. It is literally pointless. Just find your own moving company. This place is a jokeChristopher S.
- Business Description:”Long distance moving from or to the west coast only. No local service outside Portland Oregon, Los Angeles California and Seattle Washington.” Local and Long Distance Moving & Storage. Household, Commercial, Corporate services available. Our Mission is To exceed expectations on every move. We live this day in and day out. We provide actual full time movers, not day labor like other companies. Our service is top notch and fully efficient. Our trucks are perfectly equipped for moving with Pads..Recent Review:Cory and Colton arrived on the time schedule, did a survey on the apartment and quickly started moving the furniture. They were very professional and did the best they could to finish as early as possible.Roberto D.
- Business Description:United Freight of America is your all inclusive transport solution. CONTACT US FOR A QUOTE. please include pick up and Drop off locations and vehicle informationRecent Review:Excellent, no problems. My car was new the first year I used the service and there has never been any damage during the transports. The men picking up and delivering the car have always been pleasant and cooperative. Both Ely and Guy at United Transport has been highly responsive to my needs. I would highly recommend this companyClaudia H.
- Business Description:Additional contact name - John Baldwin. Additional DBA - TMT Arkansas.
- Business Description:As owner of Miller's Moving Service, Dean Miller works with his son Weston doing residential moving. We use a truck and enclosed trailer for moves within a 100 mile radius and Uhaul equipment for cross country moves. Our motto is the Golden Rule, serving our clients in the way we would wish to be served if we were movingRecent Review:The Millers’ were flexible with our changing plans . They were focused and fast, and took care to protect our furniture and home. What’s not to like!Allen T.
- Business Description:Passions moving is a family owned and operated business! We have been is business since 2015 we originally began in Saint. Louis, mo. Now we are located in Arkansas home of the razorbacks. We perform short and long distance moves. Load/unload, piano transfers, trash/ debree removal. Our employees are background checked and go through a serious application process before they are hired. My wife and I run the company. And our workers also have on the job training, if they don't perform to our s..
- Business Description:Cost is deteremined by the job. Additional email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Agent for united van lines.Recent Review:The representative was very friendly and helpful. She said they were a representative of United Van Lines but did not serve my area. She suggested I go to the web site to find a local rep.Jennifer E.
- Business Description:ADT home security systems are backed by more than 145 years of experience. As the leader in home security, ADT can help you customize a home security system with easy-to-use equipment and special security features to meet your safety needs. We have service centers nationwide that can install an ADT home security system within 24 hours in most areas. Once your home is equipped with our top-of-the-line system, it is connected to a network of ADT Monitoring Centers nationwide which deliver non-..Recent Review:My experience using ADT for a new alarm system was exceptional. Shout out to the service technician who got me all setup and even added an extra door sensor to my package for no additional charge. This kind gesture went a long wayPatrick M.
- Business Description:National Express offers long distance towing, cross country, and state to state auto shipping, auction transport, expedited services, and more. Our carriers travel all over the entire country covering all 50 states. We also specialize in shipping vehicles for SnowbirdsRecent Review:I was very pleased with the transaction. The setup of the auto pickup was easy with call to National Express Auto Transport. I got an email notification from dispatch letting me know when the car would be picked up at the dealership, and I let the dealership know. I then got the direct phone number for the transporter/driver and setup a time to drop off the car on the date promised. It was door to door service, and I felt that the driver took good care of my car. I was very pleased, and would use them againJorge S.
Deals in Tontitown for Moving Companies
Explore our Solution Center for helpful moving company articles
Moving can be a pain, but it doesn’t have to be if you hire a professional organizer. Here’s what you need to know about hiring a moving organizer.
Real talk—most people aren't keen on packing or moving. But you can make the experience more manageable by opting for brand new boxes instead of used ones.
Find moving companies in
moving companies in Tontitown
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ADT3750 Priority Way South Dr
- Affordable Moving Svc Inc4032 State Highway 248
- All My Brothers Movers2734 N. Arroyo
- All Service Moving - Long Distance Moving 747 S Monroe St 2063334424
- ALL THE RIGHT MOVES2315 Shady Pine St
- AMBASSADORS MOVING & SHIPPING12325 Acadamy Rd.
- Anytime Movers LLC775 W Sycamore St
- Auto Transport - United Freight Of America1844 N Nob Hill Rd #171
- Auto Transporters Online25108 Marguerite Pkwy
Mission Viejo, California
- Eyring Movers638 Moore Rd Unit A
Avon Lake, Ohio
- Eyring Movers
- Infinity Moving & Storage Inc - NYC175 Walnut Ave
Bronx, New York
- Infinity Moving & Storage Inc - NYC
- Mansion Movers1960 South Ocean Blvd
- Millers Moving3674 Mountain Rd
- Modern Piano Moving992 Highway D
- Montway Auto Transport425 N Martingale Rd Ste 550
- Mover's Packing & Crating1496 Viney Grove Road
Prairie Grove, Arkansas
- Movers in Arkansas1502 SE Phyllis Street
- Moving APT - Long Distance Movers936 Sw 1st Ave., Suite 130
- Muskogee Transfer & Storage- Allied Van Lines319 S 4th Street
- Mansion Movers
- Quick Transfer USA860 Bedford Ave
Brooklyn, New York
- Quick Transfer USA
- United States Logistics300 N LaSalle Dr Ste 4925
- United States Logistics
- You Hate Moving LLC12 W Dickson St #2974
- You Hate Moving LLC