The location and functionality of your wall will impact price. Most jobs will cost between $939 and $2,697. Walls that are load bearing will cost slightly more.
Get matched with top general contractors in Tontitown, AR
There are 7 highly-rated local general contractors.
Recent General Contractors Reviews in Tontitown
- Fast Electrical ServicesDon’t hesitate to hire Ronnie! He is a fast hard worker who stays til the job is done! He made custom shelves all around our home that far exceeded our expectations. And he was creative, suggesting work arounds to the structural or aesthetic problems I had not even thought of. He also installed cabinet and door hardware and created end panels for the cabinetry around the house. Hire Ronnie
- Moran's PaintingIt looks better than we anticipated. This is not our first time using Moran’s Painting and will not be our last. They are honest, talented, hard working and dependable.
- Fast Electrical ServicesExcellent service. Definitely making Ronnie my to go Handyman. Immediate response to my quote request, fluid communication and appointment setting, arrival on time and confirmation of working appliances. Also, it is worth to mention that Ronnie cleaned up afterwards leaving a clean area after services are rendered. He definitely earns an A+ grade. Thank you
- Fast Electrical ServicesI first hired Ronnie to add lighting and rework a water pump in my food truck in early 2018 and found him to have a high caliber of professionalism. He knocked out the work quickly and did an exceptional job. I hired him for a couple smaller jobs and he was quick to respond and provide great service. Earlier this year (2019), I hired Ronnie to completely install new and update the wiring in our building remodel. We completely gutted the building and with his professionalism, he ended up providing guidance to the other project crews. I have used other contractors in the past and Ronnie is at the top of the list for me. Since the completing the building, I have hired him additional jobs and recommend his company to others
- Updates By Nate Handyman Service LLCI emailed Nate with the list and he called me back very quickly. I explained what was expected because the house was vacant and we lived in another state. He gave me a very reasonable quote and scheduled to come and do the work and I sent him a more detailed list with pictures. On the day of the work he called to let me know he had arrived and had looked at the work to be done and was ready to go buy supplies. He checked to make sure there were no changes. He spent about 8 hours doing a list of about 21 things including digging out two posts and cementing two new ones on the backyard gate. He took pictures of his work and called me when he had questions. I highly recommend Nate for his professionalism and commitment to detail. The work done was great
- Handyman Connection of NW ArkansasHandyman Connection, and Will in particular, was great to work with. He came out on time and when he was expected. His work was very good, and was completed in a timely manner. I would definately use him again.
- Handyman Connection of NW ArkansasMy experiences with them have been good. I have used them for a couple of things. I spent about $900 on the electric and about $450 on the carpentry/wall finishing. I liked the guy and he actually was here before. I have had no issues with the work he performed.
- Ace Handyman Services NW ArkansasMike was on time (called the night before to confirm) and was knowledgeable. I knew that I needed wooden ramps for my dog with back trouble but had no idea how they should look. He drew out his plan on paper and then gave me a cost estimate. He went and got the wood and other necessary supplies and came back to build them. I couldn't be at home during the lunch hour, but he told me he had to give an estimate nearby around that time so it was no problem for me to leave. When he came back, he did the grout repair job in our upstairs bathroom and was still finished before 5:00 p.m. The total cost matched the estimate very closely. I was very happy with his design and the work he did
- Ace Handyman Services NW ArkansasWe just bought a 30 year old house with some definite issues, some of which needed immediate attention. Steve Langton worked with me extensively on putting together a quote we were both happy with. We went back and forth with new ideas, suggestions, and ways to save money on the project. He even referred a plumber to me with whom I could work directly. That way, I didn't have to pay Steve to serve as a middleman and could lower my costs. The fact that Steve was willing to do that really showed me that he values me as a customer and is willing to put my satisfaction first. Additionally we have been very happy with all the work Handyman Matters has done for us. Whenever we had questions or concerns, they were very accommodating and didn't hesitate to come back and adjust things until we were totally satisfied. We still want to remodel our laundry room and kitchen and will definitely be using them again
- Ace Handyman Services NW ArkansasIt was superb! Communication with the company was extraordinary--prompt, professional, very customer friendly. Mike, the handyman, called the evening before our appointment to talk about the job so that he could bring supplies. That saved both time and mileage costs. He arrived on time, worked hard while here, and did excellent work. He was professional, knowledgeable, and personable. The price was good, too, considering all that he did while he was here
Contractors in Tontitown
- Business Description:Free estimates on roofing, painting, flooring, & remodels. For plumbing & electrical we charge a $65 service call & $35 an hour. We invoice customers after job is complete and payment is due within 30 days. We are licensed & bonded. GC #0093370515Recent Review:Jerry did a great job of explaining how they would do the work. Their work was excellent and done quickly, and at a much lower price than a previous bid from another company. They also cleaned up before leaving. Overall a great experience, would hire again and will call TMC for other non-electrical projects as wellLisa W.
- Business Description:Family Owned since '14 Moran's Painting will give you a personable experience with quality work and nothing less!Recent Review:They did a great job. They also completed the job on time.albert C.
- Business Description:Everything from kitchen and bath remodels to decks, siding , windows , doors, Sheetrock and more. Give me a call for an estimate. Thanks!Recent Review:I would not recommend this business my project small one. But what I find unprofessional is when an appointment is set and the appoint day and time was changed prior due to a doctor appointment of his then I get text stating something came up and we would have to schedule for next week. That's acceptable but what isn't is when within 2 days it's put off. Then I am told that small projects like mine he fits in in between bigger ones and that he never knows schedule from week to week. we had a appointment made and I felt he bailed got opportunity for something that paid better. When a person' commits to something regardless of what it is keep your word and don't blow a person off for a opportunity for something that pays more. In the end I found someone who was reliable and got job done. I since hired other person for 2 other jobschristine p.
- Business Description:Vision Painting is an insured and licensed painting company. We have years of experience in commercial and residential painting. We pride ourselves in offering better quality products, and competative pricing.Recent Review:Very professional and friendly, high-quality work for the best prices aroundLuke P.
- Business Description:Free estimate, 3 year warranty, Family own and operated. Business Est 1988--Twenty plus years of service to N. W. Arkansas area. Insured and License with references. We have 30 years of experiences in residential and commercial. We have many sub-contractors that work for us, such as electrical, plumbing, tile, structural engineer on retainer. VETERAN OWRecent Review:I've been meaning to write this review for a while now. Randy and the Johnson Brothers were great! re-routing water can be a tricky thing, but bottom line they got the job done. They added a sump pump, mastic water barrier, and a concrete water barrier. Their costs reasonable, and when Randy tells you he guarantees his work he means it. Randy called after a hard rain to check to see if the water had stopped entering the basement, and when I told him that it didn't his team came back 3 times to ensure that it was corrected. That basement is dry as a bone now! They are good old boys that you can trust and that's hard to find! Thanks again!Jeremy U.
- Business Description:Fast Electrical Services provides repair, replacement, and upgrades to all your home and commercial electrical and lighting needs. We work on all interior and exterior electrical and lighting from LED changout to replacing your fans and pendant lights. From adding circuits, for exhaust fans or copiers to hot tubs and recessed lighting. We will hook up equipment, replace ballast, or trace down shorts or bad wiring. Fast Electrical Services LLC is licensed and insured. FES will be fast, frie..Recent Review:Don’t hesitate to hire Ronnie! He is a fast hard worker who stays til the job is done! He made custom shelves all around our home that far exceeded our expectations. And he was creative, suggesting work arounds to the structural or aesthetic problems I had not even thought of. He also installed cabinet and door hardware and created end panels for the cabinetry around the house. Hire RonnieKristen W.
- Business Description:At Ace Handyman Services we believe when we do our job right, it doesn’t just improve your home’s value, it improves your quality of life. Ace Handyman Services NW Arkansas is a locally owned & operated franchise. In NWA since March 2008, we have many quality craftsmen that are employees of our company, not subcontractors. They have all been background checked, sex-offender checked, & drug screened prior to hire. If you call with a list of repairs, you can feel confident the craftsman we send..Recent Review:Nathan was an excellent craftsman. His work was impeccable. He was on time, courteous, and dedicated. The only reason they did not get 5 stars was the original estimate was $3,300 and the we paid $4,900. The estimate was badly underbidGlenn J.
- Business Description:Moretto Plumbing & Design Bentonville, AR, 72712 (479) 262-9595 Moretto Plumbing & Design is a reputable plumber in Bentonville AR. Don't Hesitate to call us now! Get more with Moretto! Tankless Water Heaters, Water Heaters, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement, Garbage Disposals, Toilet Installation, Drain Cleaning, Sewer Replacements, Water Maintenance Centerton AR Plumbing Contractor, Plumbing, Toilet Installation, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement http://moret..Recent Review:I knew that I was going to need very good help with this water heater replacement. The old one was 22 years old and had a lot of sediment in it. Also the location was difficult to get to. Jack sheduled the appointment to fit my schedule. Brad and Mickey arrived promptly and tackled the situation. As expected, the drain was clogged and the tank was way too heavy to lift out without draining. When using air pressure failed, they pulled out a shop vac, jerry-rigged a small hose on the end and slowly suck out enough water to allow the tank to be lifted out. They're one of the best crews I've ever had working for me. I have my mechanic, my electrician, and now I have my plumbers. I'll never use anyone else and I highly recommend themMichael G.
- Business Description:With over 20 years of experience in providing top quality home restoration and repair services, and backed by satisfaction our competitors can't match, isn't it time to give us a call? Whether you have small or large projects for the interior or exterior, we offer the quality you expect and the customer care you desire to make your home repair and restoration project dreams a reality today. Skip the stress of unlicensed or inexperienced contractors with the trusted quality of Handyman Connect..Recent Review:Tom came in and was obviously very knowledgeable about Sheetrock. He was very straightforward with what to expect, what needed to happen to prepare for the job and how long the job would take. The job was finished as described in the predicted amount of timeBecky R.
- Business Description:complete interior and exterior remodel plus many other services 15 yrs. experience and insuredRecent Review:At first I was hesitant to hire Angelo for my exterior painting job because his quote was so much lower than the other three I received. Boy, am I glad I did not let that stop me. Angelo showed up exactly when he said he would, and finished the job in a timely manner. Actually, he finished a day earlier than he said he would. When he came back the next day to make sure we were happy he got out his truck and immediately noticed some imperfections in the job. He came back a couple of days later and made it right. I would absolutely hire Angelo againDavid S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful contractor articles
Hiring a contractor without a license might cost less, but it could result in repairs, fines, and even legal fees. Always verify a contractor’s license, bonding, and liability insurance. We’ve outlined the risks of unlicensed contractors here.
Some homeowners may be uneasy about letting contractors use their bathroom, but it could be advantageous to everyone. Here’s what you should consider before setting a bathroom policy for workers at your home and some possible alternatives.
Find general contractors in
general contractors in Tontitown
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Cut Above Handyman&Remodel9070 Grimes Dr
- Abshier Construction11648 Amy Avenue
- Ace Handyman Services NW Arkansas3824 Cawood Ln Suite A
- Angelo Brocato's Painting and Remodeling1024 West Oak St.
- Arkansas Land and Ranch ServicesPO Box 1061
- A Cut Above Handyman&Remodel
- B-Squared Construction27 Pivot Rock Rd
Eureka Springs, Arkansas
- Bear State HandyPro Solutions1913 SW Pine Ave
- Bella Vista Contractors Inc20 Syston Ln
Bella Vista, Arkansas
- Bella Vista Handyman Co1403 Se 21st St
- Benchdog WoodworksPO Box 280
- Bob Priest13236 Schoolhouse Dr
- Buddy Shute Carpentry416 E Huntsville Rd
- B-Squared Construction
- I do everythingpo box 53
Prairie Grove, Arkansas
- I do everything
- Living Waters Handyman Services, LLC505 Tumbleweed Street
- Living Waters Handyman Services, LLC
- Ozark Mountain Maintenance5730 S Primrose Rd
- Ozark Mountain Maintenance
- Sands Flooring799 ford lane
- Seven Valleys Custom Trim1299 Slack St E
Pea Ridge, Arkansas
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
- Shane Helmer Construction12204 Fat Nash Rd.
- Snyder & Sons Remodeling3404 Susan Pl
- Southern Yankee Handyman LLC267 Joy Carol Loop
Bethel Heights, Arkansas
- Symphony Designs5147 Har-Ber Ave
- Sands Flooring
- T & T All American Plumbing Heating and Air12 Cranfield Dr
Bella Vista, Arkansas
- TF Thompson Co Roofing and Waterproofing109 SE 14th St
- The Maintenance Co414 Pinion Valley Dr
Bella Vista, Arkansas
- The Roof Genie • Roofing & Construction3771 Ramsey St. Suite 109-142
Fayetteville, North Carolina
- Trim Plus ConstructionWorks, LLC.514 Emerald St
- Two State Construction953 Lewis Circle
Siloam Springs, Arkansas
- T & T All American Plumbing Heating and Air
- Wavelength Developments5129 W Sandhurst
- Wavelength Developments