If your lawn is looking patchy, rough, or dead, the solution is probably reseeding your lawn to restore the grass and grow a healthy new lawn. Here’s how to know when is the best time to reseed.
Get matched with top Landscapers in Tontitown, AR
There are 11 highly-rated local landscapers.
Recent Lawn Landscaping Reviews in Tontitown
- Black Tie LandscapingJeremy and his crew are the best. He drew up a great plan to replace old shrubs we had removed. He also fixed some issues with our sprinkler system, installed landscape lighting, replaced Bermuda sod and removed old wooden fencing in a very timely fashion. Would 100% use Black Tie Services in the future
- Black Tie LandscapingThe work that QRP did for me was excellent. The employees that worked for this company did a great job on all the jobs I had, and they were very pleasant to speak to while they were here. I would highly recommend them and would hire them again.
- Double J Hauling and LandscapingJoey has done an excellent job in getting our Green House kit installed. Very professional. Super happy with the final outcome and he will definitely be the first one that I will look for my future projects.
- Juans tree serviceJuan does a great job on my yard, no matter the service. He suggested I cut down a tree in my front yard as it would fall soon. I couldn’t see any evidence of that but, when Juan cut it down, the trunk was hollow. So glad I listened to him!
- Juans tree serviceJuan is awesome, his prices are fair, and he is extremely reliable. He is the only landscaper who actually calls me to give me a heads up on when he will arrive, and he never forgets about our appointments. He is also insured for tree service (I would never hire anyone for tree service who didn’t have insurance) - he did a great job removing a large maple tree for us that was halfway taken down in a storm
- Juans tree serviceHave used Juan for years!!Excellent job trimming all of out bushes and trees in a timely and professional manner!!
- Juans tree serviceJuan was upfront with what the job would cost. He was very professional. He took pride in his work. He worked hard and coordinated the job very well. Safety was his first priority. He took down a huge tree for us and small one's as well. He has worked to maintain our yard and I would highly recommend Juans tree service to anyone
- West Luck BloomsWest luck blooms did an amazing job! We contacted them cause we were experiencing drainage issues, they turned our problem to a beautiful solution that was functional and breathtaking. Our yard is a joy to see now and we get compliments from neighbors all the time. Highly recommend their work!
- Elevate LandscapingElevate Landscaping did a great job! They are fairly priced and made my yard look good, not to mention they have the best customer service.
- Hawg Country LawnsLaramie did a great job. Highly recommend. He was on time, kept us informed on everything he was doing. He was very respectful and cleaned up the job when he was done.
Landscapers in Tontitown
- Business Description:We specialize in the NWA and River Valley. We stand out with our attention to detail and great value. We have been in business since 2014.Recent Review:From when the job was estimated, it was 2 months before it was started. Front yard was excavated to remove the gravel and replaced with sod. A lot of the gravel was left and very little prep was done to the surface. High and low spots throughout the entire front yard. Was charged for topsoil that was not brought to the job site. Also charged for the labor to spread the topsoil that wasn’t brought to the site. Several areas of sod was just placed straight on the existing gravel and placed on dry ground. Two different kinds of sod was laid because not enough was ordered to complete the job. After the sod was laid they didn’t even water it in. Astroturf was placed in the backyard. Surface was not prepared before the turf was put down. Highs and lows throughout the entire surface. Just laid down on the gravel without being compacted. Gaps left around the perimeter next to the house and flower beds where weeds will grow now. Didn’t order a big enough piece of turf to cover the area that was in the bid. After the job was completed no call from the owner or even a walk around to make sure we were happy with the job. Several things on the invoice had to be corrected because we were charged for things that didn’t get completed. The owner did make it right by correcting the invoice but would have been happier if the job would have been completed as promised in the initial bid. Overall very unpleased with service provided by Black Tie Landscaping. The owner is lacking attention to detail and professionalismBrian F.
- Business Description:We are a family business serving NWA for over 25 yrs. Customer service and quality work for a great price. Mention our ad on Angie's List and save 10%.Recent Review:Good job at a good price. Friendly service.Wes G.
- Business Description:Small business for 18yrs. Experienced in tree trimming and removal. Experienced landscaper and lawn care. Free estimatesRecent Review:Read Angi reviews for Juan and adding another five star experience! He responded quickly to a request for a quote to trim and remove numerous trees dangerously close to our home, barns and garage. He is professional, personable and offered expert guidance. We are now repeat customers and have the utmost respect for his skills, quality of workmanship, attention to detail and genuine interest in providing excellent customer service. The quotes were very affordable and he is a businessman with integrity. Both experiences with Juan Tree Services have been wonderful and we recommend this business highlyHillary H.
- Business Description:- We specialize in remodeling, including painting, carpentry, sheet rock, texture, etc. - We have the experience and people to get the job done and done right. - We have fluent English speaking people.Recent Review:They did a great job. Very professional, thorough, great price.Derek T.
- Business Description:ISA certified arborist ISA Tree Climber Specialist Trees are an integral part of our environment and our landscape. In order to ensure they are safe, healthy, and beautiful they require ongoing specialized care. At Raines Tree Care we have the expertise, training, and equipment necessary to ensure the health, safety, and beauty of your trees. Raines Tree Care is a member of the International Society of Arboriculture, and has an ISA certified arborist on staff. This organization provides conti..Recent Review:It was great. They asked several times for me to come look at their work as they were pruning to make sure I liked it- every bit of debris was removed- they contacted a stump man and had them grind our stumps. We had to reschedule several times due to the rain and holidays, and they were always very agreeable. Really nice companymartha T.
- Business Description:Here at Double J hauling and Landscaping we focus on residential needs as well as commercial. We have been dealing with landscaping and yards for several years. We are an owner-operated small business that can handle big and small jobs. Some specialties we have are Landscaping, French Drains, Sod Yards, Retaining Walls, Stone & Gravel, Lighting, Lawn Irrigation, Gardens, and more. Give us a call today for you yard needsRecent Review:Smooth exactly as planned , no supervision needed, better than I hoped for !Darrell G.
- Business Description:Moretto Plumbing & Design Bentonville, AR, 72712 (479) 262-9595 Moretto Plumbing & Design is a reputable plumber in Bentonville AR. Don't Hesitate to call us now! Get more with Moretto! Tankless Water Heaters, Water Heaters, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement, Garbage Disposals, Toilet Installation, Drain Cleaning, Sewer Replacements, Water Maintenance Centerton AR Plumbing Contractor, Plumbing, Toilet Installation, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement http://moret..Recent Review:I knew that I was going to need very good help with this water heater replacement. The old one was 22 years old and had a lot of sediment in it. Also the location was difficult to get to. Jack sheduled the appointment to fit my schedule. Brad and Mickey arrived promptly and tackled the situation. As expected, the drain was clogged and the tank was way too heavy to lift out without draining. When using air pressure failed, they pulled out a shop vac, jerry-rigged a small hose on the end and slowly suck out enough water to allow the tank to be lifted out. They're one of the best crews I've ever had working for me. I have my mechanic, my electrician, and now I have my plumbers. I'll never use anyone else and I highly recommend themPam G.
- Business Description:Condor General Contracting is licensed and insured in commercial and residential construction in the state of Arkansas. Website condorgc.com (construction history and personnel). Condor General Contracting is responsible for all phases of construction to completion. All phases of construction are done by our own crew - we have no subcontractors to insure quality in any project. Construction of new homes. From grading needs and landscaping to interior and exterior remodelsRecent Review:Condor was very fast, efficient and did a great job. The team was very professional and pleasant to work with. We needed many varied items completed throughout the house including light fixture replacements, closets built out, painting the interior, tiling a walk in shower, remodel bathrooms, etc. Very nice work and were able to accommodate our tight timeline to support completion prior to family arrivingSarah S.
- Business Description:We are here to help you preserve your piece of the American Dream. Your home is one of, if not the most expensive part of your American Dream. This part of the dream can be destroyed by an unlevel or cracking foundation. The foundation of your home needs to be routinely checked. Small cracks can end up causing big problems in the future. American Standard Foundation Repair of NW Arkansas specializes in the repair of concrete slab foundations, conventional beam, and joist foundations. We uti..Recent Review:I couldn't be more impressed with Mike and his team. We had them out to our house in Bella Vista to do an estimate for a drainage issue that his been a problem for almost a year. Instead of just throwing out a super expensive price tag right off the bat, Mike and Brandon took the time to work out a strategy with me that I could do myself. They really were there just to help me and my family get the full use of our backyard again. They have an incredible wealth of knowledge and I would trust them with any jobBrandon C.
- Business Description:INTERIOR & EXTERIOR RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL. Painting,Drywall,Texture,Tile,Fence,Remodeling,Roofing,Gutters,Siding,Windows,Cabinets,Electric, House Cleaning servicesRecent Review:Professional service and great customer service!Harry S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful landscaper articles
When it comes to repairing your lawn’s bare spots, overseeding can be the solution. Overseeding is a simple way to reinvigorate your lawn and restore your dead, patchy grass back to a lush, green carpet again.
A roof warranty is a lifesaver when it comes to conducting repairs, so you’ll want to keep your manufacturer’s warranty and your contractor’s warranty in good standing. Follow this guide to learn about common factors that void a roof warranty.
Find Landscapers in
- Elm Springs
- Bethel Heights
- Cave Springs
- Prairie Grove
- Siloam Springs
- West Fork
- Pea Ridge
- Bella Vista
Landscapers in Tontitown
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Clean Cut Lawncare LLCP.O. Box 1403
- A Cut Above Tree Service12002 Cemetery Rd
- Ace Of Blades PLLC2270 Worth Ln Ste F
- All Around Landscaping Inc1632 S 56th St
- American Standard Foundation Repair of NW Arkansas459 W Brush Creek Dr
- Anderson Lawn Care1063 S. Emily Dr
- Angelo Brocato's Painting and Remodeling1024 West Oak St.
- Anthony Mason105 West Elm Street, Ste 205
- Arcbazar Inc114 Western Ave
- Arkansas First Landscaping3008 S. 28 Place #5
- Arkansas Land and Ranch ServicesPO Box 1061
- Arky Lawn care4800 Johnson Rd
- A Clean Cut Lawncare LLC
- Batre's Landscaping3941 Julio Rd
- Baxter's Landscaping
- BGE Tree Service & Landscaping801 SE Hummingbird Lane
- Black Tie Landscaping678 S Pianalto Rd
- Blankenship's Labor Svc22391 Butler Ford Rd
- Bradford Yard Living + Landscaping1605 Prairie Creek Dr
- Batre's Landscaping
- C. SKY HOMESP.O. Box 68
- Carlos Landscaping LLLP
- CHAPEL LAWNS10885 GIFFORD RD
Prairie Grove, Arkansas
- Colonial Hills Landscape Inc3365 N Fincher Ln
- Commercial Property SolutionP.O. Box 53
- Condor General Contracting39 Fairway Dr
Bella Vista, Arkansas
- Creative Spaces1 East Center Suite 270
- C. SKY HOMES
- Earthworks Landscape ManagementPO Box 3067
- Elements Landscape and MaintenancePO Box 10695
- Elevate Landscaping5001 Town Vu Rd
- Elite Property Services INC2410 S. 8th St.
- Ellis Painting & Construction504 Dallas sw
- Everwerks1206 N 2nd St.
- Earthworks Landscape Management
- Handcrafted Garden Bridges295 Hwy 270
- Handcrafted Garden Bridges
- Jacob Humphrey Lawn and Landscape5673 Greathouse Springs Rd.
- Jco Builders & Property Maintance1100 48th Place
- Jirehs Remodeling115 W Post Meadows Dr
- Jordan Moore Lawn Care2570 Staci Ln.
- Jose's Tree Service1410 W Persimmion St
- Juans tree service 11997 Guyll Ridge Rd
- Jacob Humphrey Lawn and Landscape
- M&O Maintenance505 Spring St
- Magnolia Outdoor Living3522 Ashford-Dunwoody Rd. Box 162
- Michael Burney's Landscape Workshop1000 South Oak Road
- Miller's Multi-Trade3111 Perry Road
- Moran’s Painting 1303 W Lazy L St
- Muscle Mowing Inc615 Honeysuckle St
- Musi Mowing & More Inc.102 N. Pleasant Ridge Dr
- M&O Maintenance
- Natural Looks10257 W. Circle Rd
- Nichols Reliable Lawn Care & MORE LLC,1826 N. Crossover Rd.
- Northwest Lawn Care Inc2231 N Lowell Rd Ste C4
- Nwa Home Services2204 douglas
- NWA Outdoors2142 Briarwood Ave
- Natural Looks
- R Blake's Landscaping22447 Downum Rd
- Raines Tree CarePO Box 1227
- rite-on landscapes129 main st
West Fork, Arkansas
- Rodden Landscape Co902 SE 8th St
- Roosters Stone Landscaping & Removal712 N 3rd St
- Roots Lawn & Landscape, LLC217 N East Ave
- R Blake's Landscaping