Cables, cords, and wires are needed to power the devices in our homes, but hiding them all can be a real hassle. Learn 11 ways to put them out of sight.
Get matched with top Electricians in Strong, AR
There are 5 highly-rated local electricians.
Matching on Angi
Recent Electrician Reviews in Strong
- Fast Electrical ServicesWe highly recommend Ronnie for all your electrical needs. He was able to fix a ceiling fan and light combo that another person had messed up when they installed canned lights. He worked on a breaker and now we have lights in the spare rooms! I even added extra projects like the fire alarm. Ronnie made sure everything was working before he left. When we need something else done we will be calling Ronnie
- The Maintenance CoJerry did a great job of explaining how they would do the work. Their work was excellent and done quickly, and at a much lower price than a previous bid from another company. They also cleaned up before leaving. Overall a great experience, would hire again and will call TMC for other non-electrical projects as well
- Kinty Jones Heating & CoolingIt was Awesome... once again! I have used them a few times now and have never been disappointed! With this winter storm, I wanted to share what a great company they are so that if anyone needs assistance in the HVac area, search no more! Give them a call!
- Chamberlain Electric LLCThe work was first-class. Very professional, High quality components were used. Well-mannered crew, work was clean, neat and precise. Fair prices, would definitely rehire again.
- Fast Electrical ServicesRonnie was GREAT! He did the work with great ease and quality. I kept adding more things for him and he graciously did them. Very nice and polite and professional. I will use him again!! Highly recommend!!
- Fast Electrical ServicesShowed up on time. Did everything quickly and was worth every Penny to get this off of my to do list.
- Excel ElectricExcel ran electrical line and put in outlet to run pool filter. Excel did an excellent job. Have used for other projects. Always done right and professional. Highly recommend Excel!
- Excel ElectricIt went great, the project was done on time and for the price agreed on. The Electrician was very knowlegable and easy to work with in every aspect. It was a pleasure having them on the job.
- Excel ElectricI’m extremely happy with Excel Electric and the work they did in my home. They replaced the light fixture in my kitchen and added a dimmer, and replaced can lights and a burned out electrical outlet. Quick response and professional. I would highly recommend Excel Electrical Services!!!!
- CHEEK PLUMBING ELECTRIC HTGThey did a great job. Came very quick with the new hot water heater and took the old one away. Left everything better than they found it. They were very nice and I would definitely use them again!
Electricians in Strong
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoinRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks MatthewTyrone G.
- Business Description:Free Phone Consultation. Not sure if we can help? Give us a call, it's on us! We are more than happy to talk with you and discuss your computer problems. Fast service. In some cases we can help you right now! If not, we will schedule an appointment that fits your schedule. If you receive our answering service, please leave us a message. We will call you back as soon as possible. Domestic Based Support. Our company is based right here in the United States and all of our technicians speak clear..Recent Review:It went fabulously. I will not use anyone but Alexander. PeriodDiane J.
- Business Description:Owner operated. Additional DBA: The Fan Doctor. Licensed electrician in New Hampshire & Massachusetts. Over 30 years experience.
- Business Description:Since 1980, Advantage Service Company has been the leader in servicing the heating, cooling, plumbing, and electrical needs of homes and businesses in central Arkansas. Advantage Service is a family owned business and today has a team of more than 50 technicians and staff members who are dedicated to giving you the highest level of serviceRecent Review:We were satisfied with their work and they did a good jobRonald P.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Warning: if you are in the market for a home protection company, avoid "Complete Protection" out of Liberty, MO, found at [*** Link removed ***] Do not fall for their false claims. They provide neither "complete protection" nor quality customer service. I have a refrigerator that is less than 2 years old and today still costs $2500 new. The icemaker is freezing up and I requested service. Service company, Kitchen Ace Appliance out of Houston, was chosen and dispatched by Complete Protection to do the repair. In the process of the inspection, the serviceman scratches the face of the refrigerator. He tells us he cannot complete the repair of the icemaker without parts being ordered and requests authorization. Complete Protection decides not to repair the icemaker. Instead, they want me to go out and buy a new fridge and with proof of buying a new fridge, they will issue a $500 check. They will not pay for anyone to repair the icemaker, it's buy a new fridge or they will not do anything further. Icemaker remains broken even though I have a so-called "warranty" and no one wants to take responsibility for scratching the surface of the fridge. Complete Protection are fraud specialists. This is the language from their contract, "C. PROTECTION SUMMARY: 5. The Company will provide repair service on Your protected items to restore them to standard operating condition as a result of normal usage and electrical or mechanical component failure." This is a straight up lie. In their contract, they contradict themselves by saying "12. The Company will determine, at its sole discretion, whether a protected system or appliance will be repaired or replaced. If the Company declines to repair a protected item, You will be reimbursed towards the replacement and installation of a new protected system or appliance per the schedule in Section G." Section G says they will provide $500 for a new fridge. Really? Who can buy a new fridge for that amount of money. So no repair and refusal to pay the funds for a new icemaker without first paying thousands of dollars for a new fridge. Worst home warranty ever. #CompleteProtectionIsHorrible #CompleteProtectionWorstHomeWarrantVictor R.
- Business Description:Have no fear, HelloTech is here. We can send a tech to your door to help with your computer, home theater, TV mounting, and general device needs. In many cases, we can solve your issues remotely for much less, simply by connecting to your computerRecent Review:We hired HelloTech to mount 4 TVs and 2 soundbars and to have a recessed box placed behind one of the TVs so it should be mounted flush. -- The installer came out and mounted the 4 TVs and the 2 soundbars while a house-sitter was here. -- I came home and found that both soundbars were unlevel and 2 of the four TVs were unlevel. And the recessed box wasn't installed. I called them and they told me they didn't have record of me wanting a recessed box installed and that it would be $149 more. Fine. They had their tech come back 2 days later. He came and told us that he COULDN'T install a recessed box, and he left without leveling anything. I sent pictures of all of this to HelloTech. I've sent at least 10 emails and called them 5 times. I wasted $600. I ended up re-mounting 2 of the TVs and the 2 soundbars. (It's good I remounted the soudbars because the anchors that HelloTech installed popped out of the wall.) -- I wrote them multiple times asking only for a 50% refund of what I paid. They ignored my multiple requests, so my only recourse is to give this review. - Nov 202Mac J.
- Business Description:PowerUp Power Systems is a premier provider of backup generator systems. We specialize in residential and commercial backup power solutions. We provide custom design solutions, unit installations, service, maintenance, and repair. Our New divisions include products designed for traffic signal backup power, and railroad signal backup power, and portable power. These new products provide cost effective backup power systems that keep critical infrastructure, such as traffic intersections and rai..Recent Review:Terrible company! Installed a new battery and serviced our generac 6months ago and now battery completely dead. Was told this past Friday they were doing an installation and would be out after that. We called at 4:30 that day and the owner was so rude. He said he wasn’t sending his guys out that day after working all day and they might get to us Monday and put us on a list. We agreed with that and tried to be understanding. We gave them my husband’s phone number as well as mine. Monday, we missed his ONE phone call to my husband’s number. When he called the owner, the guy said they had already been out to look at our generator and they couldn’t fix it. My husband let him know we had purchased an AGM battery maintenance charger the previous day from Harbor Freight and the generator was showing it was fully charged. The guy just said it couldn’t be fixed. My husband went about an hour later and tried starting it and it works. I called the owner back to let him know that whoever came out (IF they really did), needs to be fired because our generator is working. The owner said he couldn’t believe my husband had left the top of the generator off after driving out thirty minutes. I was going to tell him that my husband had taken it off that morning to look at it and was expecting them to come, but the guy said “You’re not going to lecture me” and hung up on me. I never got to ask why if driving out thirty minutes was such a big deal then why didn’t anyone knock on our door, ring our doorbell, or call my phone number. We have a lab who barks at everything so we would definitely know if someone knocked on the door. I called back, but no answer so I left them a message explaining those things to them and what an awful company they are on their main phone line. Please don’t use these people. Unreliable, extremely rude, and overall terrible customer service. By the way....generator is working great thanks to my husband and harbor freight! (Unlike what they said)Rachel C.
- Business Description:For over 20 years Northside has been dedicated to providing generator power to our customers. Today we are the largest Generac Dealer in Arkansas and are completely committed to providing generator power to our customers with top of the line equipment like Cummins, Honda, Briggs & Stratton, and Generac, plus a full staff of factory trained service technicians, and fully stocked and GPS tracked service trucksRecent Review:Talked to North Side representative about services required to repair a generator. A service technician was supposed to call back to discuss the details. They never returned a call. Not very professional customer serviceRon B.
- Business Description:Mike played guitar professionally in the mid 70's. Shortly afterwards he began modifying guitar effects pedals to create a better sound. Mike knows tone!
- Business Description:Grandeur Fasteners Inc. is a domestic custom cold heading manufacturer of specialty fasteners, parts, and components. ISO 9001:2015, AS 9100:2009
Explore our Solution Center for helpful electrician articles
Outdoor kitchens are a great way to use your yard space with your family or entertaining. Here are some tips to keep your outdoor kitchen clean and maintained.
Figure out the cause of your light bulbs burning out too soon. There are several potential causes: the type of bulb you're using, the fixture itself, or your home voltage.
Find Electricians in
Electricians in Strong
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 24-7 Construction LLC176 Ouachita 406
- 24-7 Construction LLC
- Hill's Remodeling & Handyman Service176 Gilbert Parkway
- Hill's Remodeling & Handyman Service
- K&K Electric inc11521 Pleasant View Rd
- K&K Electric inc
- Master Technicians & Mechanicals LLC505 Hancock Rd
- Matthew Horwich LLC14 Bristol Lane
Rocky River, Ohio
- MILAM REFRIGERATION & HEATING5107 HIGHWAY 392 W
- Modest Mike's Mods21 Nottingham DR
Bella Vista, Arkansas
- Motes Electronics, Inc.1509 N. Heights Ave.
- MULTI-CRAFT CONTRACTORS INC2300 N LOWELL RD
- Master Technicians & Mechanicals LLC
- R & W ELECTRICPO Box 1018
- R & W ELECTRIC
- Virgil Miller Repair, Co.199 Harmon Rd
- Virgil Miller Repair, Co.