Landscape curbing costs by the square foot for concrete edging or other landscape curbing can vary depending on your region and the size of your yard.
Get matched with top Landscapers in Strong, AR
There are 4 highly-rated local landscapers.
Recent Lawn Landscaping Reviews in Strong
- Taylor Lawn CareI would definitely use them again. They're timely, fair price, knowledgeable. and pleasant to work with.
- Double J Hauling and LandscapingTotally professional, can-do attitude! He did an outstanding job! I’m very pleased. I would highly recommend him !
- Double J Hauling and LandscapingJoey was great to work with. He came on short notice snd hauled me 6 or 7 loads of rock. He put it right where i wanted it. Will definitely use them again.
- Black Tie LandscapingFrom when the job was estimated, it was 2 months before it was started. Front yard was excavated to remove the gravel and replaced with sod. A lot of the gravel was left and very little prep was done to the surface. High and low spots throughout the entire front yard. Was charged for topsoil that was not brought to the job site. Also charged for the labor to spread the topsoil that wasn’t brought to the site. Several areas of sod was just placed straight on the existing gravel and placed on dry ground. Two different kinds of sod was laid because not enough was ordered to complete the job. After the sod was laid they didn’t even water it in. Astroturf was placed in the backyard. Surface was not prepared before the turf was put down. Highs and lows throughout the entire surface. Just laid down on the gravel without being compacted. Gaps left around the perimeter next to the house and flower beds where weeds will grow now. Didn’t order a big enough piece of turf to cover the area that was in the bid. After the job was completed no call from the owner or even a walk around to make sure we were happy with the job. Several things on the invoice had to be corrected because we were charged for things that didn’t get completed. The owner did make it right by correcting the invoice but would have been happier if the job would have been completed as promised in the initial bid. Overall very unpleased with service provided by Black Tie Landscaping. The owner is lacking attention to detail and professionalism
- American Standard Foundation Repair of NW ArkansasIt has been nearly a year since this major project began and we are quite pleased with each step. First,we installed gutters to divert water from the foundation of our home. The installation by an outside contractor went well. Next, a channel drain was installed in a back walkway, again to divert water. This looks nice and works well. Finally, the foundation specialists had to tie up the porch foundation to the original house and insert steel jacks and beams and new footings. It was necessary to dig across our flower beds to install underground drains. These were put back together and look totally undisturbed. One or two gutters needed tightening and Michael took care of this right away. The water diversion and the amount of lift of the porch back into position worked just like Michael said it would
- American Standard Foundation Repair of NW ArkansasWe were impressed with the crew's work ethic, courtesy, and care to details. The management of the crew on site kept work on target. We were kept informed with progress at each stage of the work. They were considerate of existing landscaping--it looked better upon completion than it did before. We would definitely recommend them
- Cutting Edge LawncareI've been using them for years! Great job, always arrive as scheduled. No surprises! Also, when my neighbor was hospitalized last summer, they agreed to squeeze them in and mow for them.
- Mudtown Landscaping LLCJuan’s team did an excellent job. They worked phenomenally well with our other service providers and even recommended high quality providers for other services. They were flexible with my timeline and changing requests. Mudtown Landscaping is honest, dependable, and does very high quality work. I highly recommend them and will definitely use them again
- Summit Lawn & LandscapeWe found this company on Angie's List/Home Advisor. They had very good reviews so we contacted them to get a free estimate. We talked to Roy and he set an appointment to come take a look and was on time and helpful with suggestions. He said we would receive our estimate by email and they were very prompt doing that. We thought the estimate was fair for the work and materials that would be provided so we called and talked to them about a date to get started. The weather wasn't great so Roy told us it may be a couple of weeks to get to us. A few days later we had a good weather day and they came and did the job. Roy came with his crew, Jerry and Miguel to get them started and they were awesome in the speed and efficiency of their work. This job involved wheel barrowing 6 yards of .75 inch River Rock from our side front yard, down a slope and railroad tie steps to the back yard. Spreading the rock and then setting 100 16x16 inch pavers....also wheel barrowed down same path. These guys were courteous and listened to us to be able to get the design we had wanted. I cannot say enough good things about this company and their employees. Thank you Summit Lawn & Landscaping ! Great job !
- Raines Tree CareThey did an outstanding job. Very professional. It was extremely difficult as they had a very small area to operate in as they were very careful not to land anything in my flowerbeds. Very friendly. Still amazed at how careful they were. I would highly recommend them to anyone needing trees cut down. When it was all done, my backyard looked better than before they came. They cleaned up everything. Outstanding job
Landscapers in Strong
- Business Description:ISA certified arborist ISA Tree Climber Specialist Trees are an integral part of our environment and our landscape. In order to ensure they are safe, healthy, and beautiful they require ongoing specialized care. At Raines Tree Care we have the expertise, training, and equipment necessary to ensure the health, safety, and beauty of your trees. Raines Tree Care is a member of the International Society of Arboriculture, and has an ISA certified arborist on staff. This organization provides conti..Recent Review:It was great. They asked several times for me to come look at their work as they were pruning to make sure I liked it- every bit of debris was removed- they contacted a stump man and had them grind our stumps. We had to reschedule several times due to the rain and holidays, and they were always very agreeable. Really nice companymartha T.
- Business Description:Moretto Plumbing & Design Bentonville, AR, 72712 (479) 262-9595 Moretto Plumbing & Design is a reputable plumber in Bentonville AR. Don't Hesitate to call us now! Get more with Moretto! Tankless Water Heaters, Water Heaters, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement, Garbage Disposals, Toilet Installation, Drain Cleaning, Sewer Replacements, Water Maintenance Centerton AR Plumbing Contractor, Plumbing, Toilet Installation, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement http://moret..Recent Review:I knew that I was going to need very good help with this water heater replacement. The old one was 22 years old and had a lot of sediment in it. Also the location was difficult to get to. Jack sheduled the appointment to fit my schedule. Brad and Mickey arrived promptly and tackled the situation. As expected, the drain was clogged and the tank was way too heavy to lift out without draining. When using air pressure failed, they pulled out a shop vac, jerry-rigged a small hose on the end and slowly suck out enough water to allow the tank to be lifted out. They're one of the best crews I've ever had working for me. I have my mechanic, my electrician, and now I have my plumbers. I'll never use anyone else and I highly recommend themMichael G.
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoinRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks MatthewTyrone G.
- Business Description:We are a experienced skilled team that provides all handyman services. We have great competitive prices. Our team has been in the line of work for years and can guarantee a fantastic job.Recent Review:Excellent. They (Bobby? @ his helper) arrived when they said they would. They were very professional and did a beautiful job.Richard A.
- Business Description:ARCBAZAR provides online architectural design. Services include: New Residential, Remodeling, Interior Design, Landscape, and Commercial Spaces. Clients launch a competition for a project online at ARCBAZAR.com by providing a brief description and images/dimensions. Several Architects & Designers participate in the competition. By the end, Clients receive multiple design packages and choose the best solution. To view completed projects, please visit www.arcbazar.coRecent Review:Good for initial idea generation - will not replace an architect familiar with local Building CodesJeffrey P.
- Business Description:We are professional tree care service specializing in removal stump grinding and tree trimming excepting all methods of payment including some financing let us help you with your project today please call
- Business Description:We manufacture and sell our proprietary underdeck ceiling system. It is installed by our company in the greater Atlanta GA area. We also ship complete kits nationwide for installation by our customers, many of whom are contractors. We accept payment by check, ACH debit, Master Card,Visa and DiscoverRecent Review:After researching various products and getting quotes from several different contractors, my husband and I purchased an underdeck ceiling kit from Magnolia Outdoor Living. We chose the 4 beaded panel in white. While we are not contractors, we have completed a number of renovation projects at our house, so we felt confident that we could install the underdeck ceiling ourselves. The staff at Magnolia were wonderful to work with and helped us design a ceiling kit that worked best with the layout of our house. The ceiling kit was personally delivered to our home and we received assistance in marking the initial level points under the deck (1st step in the project). While it took working several weekends to complete the project, we are extremely happy with the end result. The staff at Magnolia were very helpful in answering our questions throughout the project. Magnolia's online instructional video that demonstrates installation of the ceiling kit was extremely helpful. If you follow the instructions in the video, the ceiling kit is actually fairly easy to install. Our deck was large (13'x42') with several angles, so it took a bit longer to complete the project. The underdeck ceiling is beautiful and we're happy that we saved a ton of $$$ by installing it ourselves. We love our new outdoor living area and are now using it everyday. Thank you MagnoliaRobert S.
- Business Description:We are a small family owned business located in Conway, Ar. ASK ABOUT OUR REFERRAL PROGRAM!!!
- Business Description:-
- Business Description:Here at Cuttn Up TREE &Property management we have a well trained crew who are certified by Tree Climbers International in the art of climbing and taking down trees that may be potentially dangerous to your home. Before or after a storm we are here to help. w We also offer services such as mowing for commercial contracts and land clearing. We have 2 phone numbers you can reach us at 225-454-9584 and 318-341-9922. The information will be updated soon as to which one will be permanent
Explore our Solution Center for helpful landscaper articles
Building a pond can add enjoyment and value to your home, but how much does it cost? This guide breaks down the cost of building a pond.
Tree removal can be hazardous, so it’s crucial to ensure your tree removal pro is insured. The right insurance will protect you in the event of unexpected damage.
Find Landscapers in
Landscapers in Strong
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A+ stump grinding4419 hwy 25
Black Rock, Arkansas
- All-Star Construction Service LLC606 Ray St
Heber Springs, Arkansas
- Andrew's Landscaping and Lawn Maintenance151 Villawood Trail
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- Arcbazar Inc114 Western Ave
- Atm tree service2418 west main st
- A+ stump grinding
- CAPPS CONCRETE CONSTRUCTION296 Riverview Rd
- Classical Curbs4901 Atwood Road
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Collins Tree Service1407 N Spring Rd
- Colonial Hills Landscape Inc3365 N Fincher Ln
- Coster Landscaping & Sprinklers200 cliffwood loop
Hot Springs, Arkansas
- COUNTRY GARDENS3820 ALBERT PIKE RD
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- CAPPS CONCRETE CONSTRUCTION
- Infinite Lawns6573 East State Highway 137
- Infinite Lawns
- Johnson's Carpentry & Construction714 liberty st.
- Johnson's Carpentry & Construction
- K And W Lawn Service106 Patrick Pl
- K And W Lawn Service
- Lance and Sons Handyman Service / Lawn Care1805 Friendly Point
Horseshoe Bend, Arkansas
- latchaw construction668 Marion County 6067
- Law Dawg Bushawgin LLC9230 Alicia Dawn Rd
- LAWNS LIMBS & LANDSCAPINGP.O. box 20626
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- Lone Star Land Enhancement IncPO Box 1264
- Lance and Sons Handyman Service / Lawn Care
- Neal's Tree Service349 Sylvan Meadows Dr
Mountain Home, Arkansas
- Neal's Tree Service
- Perfection Tree Experts llc1427 bulls head rd
Clinton Corners, New York
- Perfection Tree Experts llc
- Raines Tree CarePO Box 1227
- Raines Tree Care
- Shear Outdoor Service6078 East Huntsville Rd
- Shear Outdoor Service
- The Perfect Touch Cleaning Services2705 Hwy 375 West
- The Perfect Touch Cleaning Services