Knowing the costs of routine maintenance and common appliance repairs will help you know how much to save for a new fridge, stove and more.
Find top appliance sales companies in Rose Bud, AR
There are 3 top-rated appliance sales companies in your area and 2 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Large Appliances Reviews in Rose Bud
- Best BuyI'd give them "A's" in all categories. I will use them again. They go out of their way to get you what you need. They didn't have the dishwasher and they had it the next day from another store.
- Nino's Trading CompanyThey specialize in scratch and dents. We got it for less than 50% of retail value. We got a big front load washer and a really big front load dryer that could take a king-size comforter in it. The total cost of it is $900 including tax. We had previously used them last year when we had to have a new dish washer. We got a top of the line Samsung dish washer. It’s so quiet that you don’t even know that it’s even on. It’s all stainless inside and stainless outside. We paid $340 for it. They said it had a dent in it, but we never could find it. It was a $600 dish washer. The washer and dryer set that we got would have been $1400 at retail. I would recommend them. The workers were very professional and knowledgeable. You don’t stand around. It’s a warehouse and it’s not like a big box store or a department store. They have all stacks of pallets and stuff. They get it directly from the manufacturer. They have got 2 warehouses; one in Northwest Tontitown, Arkansas and one in Little Rock, Arkansas. I would use their services in the future too
- Lowe's Home ImprovementThey did a really good job. I liked the installer. He came in, he was very friendly, he took care of everything, and got it hooked up perfectly. They had to special order it and they did that promptly and very fast. What I bought was basically the same price anywhere.
- Directbuy of NWAI walked in curious from what I've seen on TV. I scheduled a time to come in to participate in a 90 min presentation and review called an open house, I learned what it is like to buy directly from the manufacturer and how it could save me thousands. I joined and started shopping right away. I did exactly what I thought I would do, save thousands. If you are remodeling...please stop buy or check out their website before you spend a dime on retail
- A-Tech Appliance Parts & ServiceSent request via Angie's List - received EM requesting call back/more details within 30 minutes. Appointment made for next day, Tech called prior to arrival and was on time. Friendly, clean, knowledgeable. Quickly determined issue (timer broken) and provided quote for part/repair work. Advised Dryer was in good condition and worth cost to repair compared to purchase of new Dryer. Tech called Office to confirm availability and expected arrival for ordered part. Confirmed likely date of next appointment and that someone would call to confirm when part arrived. Office called one day earlier than expected and appointment made to complete job that day. In fact, Tech was running early, called to confirm ok to arrive earlier than expected. It was the same Tech who diagnosed problem that installed part - again, he was clean, courteous, etc. Cost ~$75+tax for diagnosis visit, ~$195 for part / installation. Paid with Credit Card, they emailed receipt. Would definitely call them when any other major appliance needs repair
- WARD TV & APPLIANCESThe people that work in Ward are always courteous and happy to see you. I will most definitely use them again, very soon as they sell more than just appliances.
- ALLEN APPLIANCEAllen Appliance came to my home, determined the problem, ordered and replaced two defective parts and returned to install. My oven works like new!
- Hot Water HeroesPoorly. We were happy to get an AO Smith unit. They're regarded as some of the finest hot water heaters available. Unfortunately it took three service calls (including one from another company) to actually get hot water. The water header was installed on Feb. 5, 2015. We were told it could take a day or so for it to come up to temp so when it was nothing more than warm for a few hours, we were not concerns. After 24 hours it remained just warm, but we stayed patient. Come Monday after the weekend we decided it was time to call them. So we called. And called. And left messages. Nothing. We started to wonder is they'd went out of business. We kept calling for a couple days and started to think we were swindled. No answers and no call backs. Still no hot water. On Wednesday, Feb. 10 I found out they had a Facebook page. Looks like they also use Facebook messages. So I sent one. Wow, quick response! The lady that called me back indicated their phone system was down (apparently for days without anyone noticing?!). Ok. Perhaps. They were going to dispatch a new person out the following day. Finally. So the technician came to the house and made some tweaks (I don't know what) and suddenly the water was hot! He left. And 30 minutes later the water was back to nothing more than warm. :./ So at this time I called another company. I had lost interest in dealing with Hot Water Heros and it had been seven days since we'd last had hot water. Fortunately the other company was able to come right out, made some adjustments to the plumbing and we had hot water for good! I did call Hot Water Heros back and let them know how frustrated this made us and that we were done with them. Side note: I have been unable to get an invoice for the work and hot water heater we purchased. I mentioned this on two calls and also via Facebook message. Nothing. So if something goes wrong, we have no proof of purchase. This remains disappointing. So perhaps we caught them on a series of bad days, but if a friend asked who to get a how water heater from... I wouldn't be recommending Hot Water Heros
Appliance Sales Companies in Rose Bud
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoinRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks MatthewTyrone G.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.coRecent Review:Worked great. Good price, fast shipping. Fit like a charm.Alan T.
- Business Description:Heavenly Heat Infrared Saunas are made for the chemically sensitive. That means that our infrared saunas create an ideal, safe, and effective detoxification environment for anyone seeking to eliminate toxic substances from their body.Recent Review:Terrible! Wish I had gone with another company. Here is the issue with Heavenly Heat. If your sauna arrives damaged or and issue arrives -- they have zero technical support. Your repairs will be done by any "joe" that heavenly heat finds to do the repair in your area. They will have no experience with Sauna's and are given no instructions regarding the chemical free aspect of these sauna's. The worst part is the buyer, me, was treated as if I was the problem for wanting my sauna repaired correctly. I would have refused the delivery had I realized I was receiving a damaged sauna and would have to spend hours and days trying to get this resolved. The owner, Bob Morgan, is extremely responsive before he has your money but after, is a different story. When inquiring about the sauna he would respond generally within 10 minutes. After you purchase, and particularly if you have a problem with it, you are treated as if you're a nuisance. My sister bought a competitors sauna around the same time and the service she received from knowledgable representatives was a world of difference from my experience. My other issue was that there were shipping delays and Bob would never communicate them. I would have to pursue him to get information. I think they make a decent sauna but I would not recommend for reasons stated abovechris k.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance ZoneRecent Review:This is the first online review I've ever written -- my experience with this company was that bad. Three aspects that deserve attention: 1) I placed an order and tried to cancel six minutes later. Turns out they don't accept cancellations. 2) I couldn't find a phone number, so I had to work the return/refund by email. The exchange was painful -- so unhelpful I felt like I was interacting with a bad chatbot. 3) I ended up eating shipping costs (expected) and got hit for a 50% restocking fee (unexpected) because I refused the package instead of paying to ship it back. Didn't matter that it went to the correct address, was clearly labeled, and had prior return authorization. So I ended up with a $21 refund on a $60 order, and a lesson learned about where not to buy appliance partsTyson A.
- Business Description:Gilmore Kitchens is a full service kitchen and bath dealer. Gilmore's has the capacity to completely remodel kitchens and baths and provide superior products for new home construction. Gilmore's uses their own installation and service crews to make the process efficient and painless. With brands such as Wood Mode-Brookhaven, Sub Zero-Wolf, Toto, KitchenAid, Viking, Scotsman and Alfresco, GCK can install the best kitchens, baths and outdoor cooking areas. Please visit our showroom at 2901 S..Recent Review:The process was smooth and even with a few unpreventable problems, Doug had a solution.Megan M.
- Business Description:Lowe's offers everyday low prices on quality appliances, paint, lumber, hardware, flooring, tools and more. Shop for all your home improvement needs online or at your local Lowe's store.Recent Review:We are very pleased with the result.Carol H.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. Additional DBA - All In One Furniture and Appliances.Recent Review:I was meet by a woman clearly on drugs and was very confused about everything. <br />Jazz M.
- Business Description:The Trible family has been involved with major appliances since the late 1800's and have been serving the appliance industry with parts and accessories for more than 100 years. In addition, Trible's has been a supplier of heating and air conditioning equipment/parts for more than 50 years. With years of experience and tradition as a foundation, you can rest assured Trible's will meet your every need
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance sales company articles
I Want to Replace Gas Clothes Dryer with an All-electric One. Who do I Contact about Disconnecting Gas
Question by Guest_9588654: I want to replace gas clothes dryer with an all-electric one. Who do I contact about disconnecting gas Do I contact a plumber? My ene
Find kitchen appliance sellers in
- Heber Springs
- Tumbling Shoals
- Greers Ferry
- Bald Knob
- Bee Branch
- Fairfield Bay
kitchen appliance sellers in Rose Bud
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- DrinkFromTheRock.com7181 Eagles Perch Dr .
- Lowe's Home Improvement300 Corner Stone Blvd
Hot Springs, Arkansas
- Lowe's Home Improvement
- Matthew Horwich LLC14 Bristol Lane
Rocky River, Ohio
- Matthew Horwich LLC
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
- RepairClinic.com Inc
- Tribles Inc - National Shipping16200 Queens Ct
- Tribles Inc - National Shipping
- WholeHouseFanGuy.com33175 Temecula Parkway 434