Home Depot Inc

With Angi since July 2010

4.2

JoCo Plumbing LLC

We are a professional plumbing company serving Northwest Arkansas and Southwest Missouri with Quality and Integrity. We specialize in Repair Service, New Construction, Residential and Commercial. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Miller plumbing LLC

I do drain cleaning, toilet repair, faucet repair & replace, hook up dishwashers & garbage disposals, shower repairs and more. I do good work for a fair price. I have been in plumbing since 2002 but I have been around plumbing my whole life. I do good work and I do it correctly. Thanks for your consideration and God Bless!

Offers by Miller plumbing LLC on Angi
McReynold's Plumbing & Water Systems

McReynold's Plumbing & Water Systems is a professional plumbing company located in Siloam Springs, AR. Don’t waste your time and call us now! Drain Cleaning, Water Heater Maintenance, Water Heater Repair, Septic System Installation, Septic System Repair Watts Town OK; Gentry AR; Decatur AR; Westville Town OK; Colcord Town OK; Plumbing Repair, Plumbing Contractor, Water Heater Installation, New Construction Plumbing, Toilet Plumbing Installation http://mcreynoldsplumbingwatersystems.com/

01/11/2016

Category appliance sales

08/27/2014

This is a mixed review: Otherwise good service spoiled by a couple of bad apples. In short I needed to buy about $7,500 worth of materials and flooring for a remodel project. All of the positive things I have to say about the service at this Home Depot (and in my experience other HD and Lowes stores) assumes that you shop during regular business hours. If you need help finding something after 5:00...

Description of Work
Provided remodeling materials and contracted installation

11/08/2013

The hot water heater hasn't worked right since I bought it. The Electrician hired by Home Depot comes out gets it running and leaves. Apparently their is a breaker in the hot water heater that continues to blow and I never know when I am going to have cold water. I would never use Home Depot again. Their phone system does not work right to their store. No matter what button you push it always ends...

Description of Work
I purchased a hot water heater at the beginning of the summer in 2013 and have had nothing but trouble.

Category water heater repair,home improvement stores

11/27/2012

Great.

Description of Work
My purchase of a Weber Grill through Home Depot proved to be a very positive experience. Whatever problems that arose during our transaction were quickly handled and ideally solved by the HD. I just purchased a Weber gas grill through them this week. Home Depot in Rogers, Arkansas ROCK!

07/21/2012

Everything went well without any problem. We found the color they wanted, we went ahead and ordered it, and got it put down. They had already shopped around and checked out some prices, and they were all way, way higher than what we found at Home Depot.

Description of Work
I bought wood flooring for my daughter and son in law from the Home Depot in Rogers.

Category home improvement stores

Hardware & home improvement stores.