What’s a gas line? If you’ve ever wondered how gas reaches your appliances, like your stove, water heater, and furnace, read this guide. You’ll learn how gas flows from the exterior main line into your home and to your various combustion appliances.
Get matched with top gas repair services in Rogers, AR
There are 9 highly-rated local gas repair services.
Recent Gas Leak Repair Reviews in Rogers
- Pride PlumbingExcellent service! Pride Plumbing will be my first choice from now on!! Completely satisfied with both jobs they have completed for me. The gas leak repair was a huge job and they handled it so well.
- ITS PlumbingVery good reliable workers and great job! They were very polite and considerate, worked well with my son and our Pastor who was doing the digging for us. Yes, I would use them again and refer them to other customers.
- Allied Plumbing & Drain Service IncThey were very responsive and took the time to educate me on proper maintenane of a septic tank. This is the first home we've owened on a septic tank so this was important to us. They did the work quickly and when they said they would. Great job! We're asking them back to provide an estimate on running a gas line for us read less
- Allied Plumbing & Drain Service IncThey were very good and on time. They were very thorough and they explained what they were doing. They were really top notch.
- Moretto Plumbing & DesignJack and his assistant were professional and honest. I will definitely call them for any future plumbing needs.
- C&S PlumbingExcellent. They are very professional and stand by their work. Their prices are in line with other plumbers. The quality and customer service are above and beyond. Robert always responds via phone or text unless he is in the middle of something. Very friendly and honest and a pleasure to do business with read less
- Moretto Plumbing & DesignThey gave a quote that was half what I was quoted from another contractor. Much more in line with what I thought it should cost. Jack showed up on time for the estimate then worked with my schedule to install. When it came time to install the installer was very careful not to track dirt in the house. Took his shoes off and even cleaned after he hooked up the stove. Very customer service oriented company read less
- Allied Plumbing & Drain Service IncThey were pretty quick about it once everything was dug up. The guy that came out was really well-mannered and did a good job.
Gas Leak Repair Services in Rogers
- Business Description:We are a professional plumbing company serving Northwest Arkansas and Southwest Missouri with Quality and Integrity. We specialize in Repair Service, New Construction, Residential and Commercial. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today! read lessRecent Review:Well.....except it took Way too long, and the installer asked for payment at 9 pm. The installation seems to be good.Evelyn S.
- Business Description:Here at Pride plumbing we can do all of your plumbing needs. We are licensed and insured company that serves all of NWA and some of the surrounding areas. Professional and friendly staff on board that is ready to take on any kind of plumbing problems. We offer same day service but if we are booked we will do our best to get to you within 24hours read lessRecent Review:Within 2 min of my app on Angies lust I was called by Tyler. He gave a very good price and by 4:30 we had hot water. We will defiantly use him for any plumbing needs and will also use Angues lust for anything else read lessEddie C.
- Business Description:When you need a plumber, it's important to choose a reliable and professional contractor. You need a plumber who can offer you residential and commercial plumbing services that are guaranteed to leave you completely satisfied. You need Farwell Plumbing. For over 25 years, Farwell Plumbing has been serving northwest Arkansas with honest, dependable service, and you can count on us to continue this tradition. Our trucks are stocked with a large inventory of commonly needed parts. This enables .. read lessRecent Review:They came out and changed one line on the water heater and said he could not change the other one because it had fitting on it and it was not leaking so I said ok.He charge me $114.00 to put my water line on that I bought at Lowes it took him 15 min. Next day the other line started leaking strange it never leaked before so like a fool I called them again and another plumber came and changed it and charged $189.98 to put my line on that I bought at Lowes and there shut off valve it took him about 40 mins . Next day that new line started leaking and I talked to the owner and he said it would cost about $100.00 or so to fix it . So over all I have spent $300.00 to have these so called plumbers to put on my two lines that I bought and there cheap shut off valve and I still have a leak . These guys are scammers trying to mess with disabled people DO NOT HIRE THEM !!! read lessjames k.
- Business Description:Our total business is absolutely and 100% no more, or no less, than selling comfort! It was the business of heating and cooling that transformed the Dallas-Forth Worth area back in the sixties from the dry hot and unbearable climate it was, to the great metropolitan area it is today. And it's heating and cooling that has spoiled us all, therefore, our duty, first and foremost to our customers ... is supplying comfort! And supplying it as fast as possible, while also supplying the best in e.. read lessRecent Review:Prompt , professional. Diagnosed problem quickly and repaired a/c unit . Used this company in the past , reliable and experienced .Susan H.
- Business Description:Moretto Plumbing & Design Bentonville, AR, 72712 (479) 262-9595 Moretto Plumbing & Design is a reputable plumber in Bentonville AR. Don't Hesitate to call us now! Get more with Moretto! Tankless Water Heaters, Water Heaters, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement, Garbage Disposals, Toilet Installation, Drain Cleaning, Sewer Replacements, Water Maintenance Centerton AR Plumbing Contractor, Plumbing, Toilet Installation, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement http://moret.. read lessRecent Review:I knew that I was going to need very good help with this water heater replacement. The old one was 22 years old and had a lot of sediment in it. Also the location was difficult to get to. Jack sheduled the appointment to fit my schedule. Brad and Mickey arrived promptly and tackled the situation. As expected, the drain was clogged and the tank was way too heavy to lift out without draining. When using air pressure failed, they pulled out a shop vac, jerry-rigged a small hose on the end and slowly suck out enough water to allow the tank to be lifted out. They're one of the best crews I've ever had working for me. I have my mechanic, my electrician, and now I have my plumbers. I'll never use anyone else and I highly recommend them read lessPam G.
- Business Description:We are a local owned and operated, full service plumbing company serving NW Arkansas with over 39 years of experience. We are proud to carry a A++ rating from the BBB for both of our service and our customer service. Our service technicians are fully trained, trustworthy and friendly. Give us a call for your plumbing needs and let us prove our record of outstanding service and commitment to the NW Arkansas area! North Star Plumbing is licensed and insured for both residential and commercial.. read lessRecent Review:They came out in a couple of hours of call and checked on it. After getting parts needed, the repair was done for a reasonable price. Work was carefully done and professional. It was, as most plumbing projects are, somewhat complex and worked great on completion. Office help was very polite and helpful read lessJerome B.
- Business Description:ITS Plumbing is dedicated to providing our customers with the best quality and craftsmanship. We are here to build relationships with our customers and communities and to provide our employees with a great place to work. ITS Plumbing is a leader in providing our customers with the highest quality products and craftsmanship in an honest, efficient, and professional way. Our pledge is to create successful relationships with our customers, employees and community by building trust, treating ever.. read lessRecent Review:Had an interior water leak and one day part of my wall just fell. I saw that the leak from shower . I called Its Plumbing Friday before Memorial day. I told them this is non emergency water leak and William came out the next Tuesday . William was very nice and told me it was my shower valve system was stripped due to aftermarket knobs were installed and this type of shower can not have after market knobs and need complete new system installed. William quoted $600 but got it $500 if I did the demo work and make valve accessible to plumber . William fit me in 10 days later again not an emergency so that was fine. Scott came out and did a 5 star job . He explained what was wrong and went out of his way to make sure it was 100 percent fix . He went above and beyond what I expected . I am very please with his work . I will be using them again . Very professional read lesspail C.
- Business Description:At Paschal Air, Plumbing & Electric we believe great customer service never really goes out of style. And for over 50 years we have dedicated ourselves to providing unrivaled customer service and top-notch workmanship to all our loyal customers across NW Arkansas and the River Valley. You can rest easy because whatever your AC, plumbing or electrical needs may be there’s nothing we can’t handle. At Paschal, we do it all. And we do it well! Serving our customers and doing it with a smile is wh.. read lessRecent Review:Chuck was an honest service engineer and was very helpful to fix the issue. I highly recommend Paschal HVAC and Chuck. I couldn't be happier.Blake C.
- Business Description:Allied prides itself in providing a full spectrum of plumbing, heating and air, and electrical services for your residential and commercial properties including repair, replacement, and installation. We offer 24 hour emergency service for plumbing and hvac. We have been in business for over 20 years and love serving our customers and our community. read lessRecent Review:Outrageous service. We paid $140.00 (one hundreds and forty) for change of battery. The same thing was offered by other plumbers at $55.00. Not planning to hire again. Also the plumber did not stayed for an hour since they charged for an hour to do less than 10 minutes job. We also had other issue that could have been addressed read lessBhupendrasinh T.
- Business Description:Since 1980, Advantage Service Company has been the leader in servicing the heating, cooling, plumbing, and electrical needs of homes and businesses in central Arkansas. Advantage Service is a family owned business and today has a team of more than 50 technicians and staff members who are dedicated to giving you the highest level of service read lessRecent Review:Over the course of 1 year, I had a contract with Advantage. I noticed a pattern with some of the guys. They came in and talked and talked (I too did some of the talking) not related to the work they were hired to do. I got charged for all the time they spend at the house. I called them once to check the noise the washer was making. They showed up early, and washer was running. He talked to me for 30 minutes saying he had to wait until washer was done. After 30 minutes he stopped the washer, took the front cover off, and told me it would be cheaper to get a new washer than to have it fixed. I got charged for 45 min’s of work. Also, at times the tech came with a helper. One time the helper only went to the truck to get things. I ended up paying for 2 people doing the work. I don’t think it is right to pay for a helper, when the helper is not doing any real work, probably just learning the trade. I must say any and all work done, was done right read lessgeorgina T.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful gas leak repair service articles
Corrugated stainless-steel tubing (CSST) is a flexible gas line that provides natural gas to homes. This flexible tubing, however, can pose a fire hazard if not properly installed. Here’s what you need to know to keep safe from flexible gas lines.
When calculating the cost to run a gas line or a gas line repair cost, consider the length of the pipe, the type of gas you are running, and the cost of a plumber. This guide will help you determine the cost of running or repairing a gas line.
Find gas repair services in
- Cave Springs
- Pea Ridge
- Bethel Heights
- Elm Springs
- Bella Vista
- Holiday Island
- Eureka Springs
gas repair services in Rogers
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Advantage Service Company1797 N. Cypress St.
North Little Rock, Arkansas
- All Calls Plumbing3404 Mockingbird Ln
- All plumbing works llc710 Lakeview Dr
- Allied Plumbing & Drain Service Inc918 West Henri De Tonti Boulevard
- American Leak Detection - Northwest ArkansasPO Box 6335
- Advantage Service Company
- C&S Plumbing2669 carondolet st
- C&S Plumbing
- Everwerks1206 N 2nd St.
- Farwell Plumbing971 Bob White Ave
Bethel Heights, Arkansas
- Farwell Plumbing
- Hansen Plumbing Pro3297 N Rom Orchard Rd
- Hansen Plumbing Pro
- ITS PlumbingPO Box 2973
- ITS Plumbing
- Kinty Jones Heating & Cooling2400 S 8th St
- Kinty Jones Heating & Cooling
- Master Technicians & Mechanicals LLC505 Hancock Rd
- Master Technicians & Mechanicals LLC
- Ozark Plumbing1606 S. 28th
- Ozark Plumbing
- Paschal Air, Plumbing & Electric280 N Maestri Rd
- Patterson Plumbing710 Saddlehorn Dr
- Pettry Plumbing Heating & AirPO Box 2672
- Porter House Plumbing LLC809 Prairie Oaks Dr
Prairie Grove, Arkansas
- Pride Plumbing 3589 W Country Meadows St
- Paschal Air, Plumbing & Electric
- R Squared Plumbing & Drain Service LLC155 Redbud Trail
West Fork, Arkansas
- R Squared Plumbing & Drain Service LLC
- Sevcare Complete Services Plumbing & Drain503 S Parrrot Dr
- Sevcare Complete Services Plumbing & Drain
- Thomas Trahan Plumbing2816 South J Street
- Thomas Trahan Plumbing