Joshua Company

Founded 2006 • With Angi since October 2009

PO Box 668

Lowell, AR 72745

Joshua Company has over 30 years combined experience in the building trades. Our primary focus is the installation of complete seamless guttering systems. If you already have seamless gutters we can repair, clean, or add leaf guard to keep your current system functioning properly. In the case that

09/04/2020

James W.

I couldn’t be happier. When he installed new 57 ft long gutter on back of house he made sure to follow my wishes about sloping the gutter against the fascia to improve water. I highly recommend Jack for any gutter/downspout work.

Description of Work
Jack replace some damaged gutters and switched out some 2x3 for 3x4 downspouts to improve gutter drainage

Category gutter repair, deck cleaning

06/16/2020

JAMEY B.

SHOWED UP SUPER FAST AND WAS VERY HELPFUL. WOULD ABSOLUTELY RECOMMEND.

Description of Work
GUTTER REPAIR

Category gutter repair, deck cleaning

05/15/2020

Jared A.

Awesome! Jack, drove to my house, took measurements and walked me through the installation process. I got an estimate on price and installation date (which ended up getting moved to a much closer date). The actual installation was quick, and the job site was left clean! Thank you.

Description of Work
Full house gutter installation

05/06/2020

Jake H.

A+ work done by Jack and team. Not only was the outcome of the overall job excellent but Jack/team were very professional while being very friendly. As long as we live in the State of Arkansas, we will always use them. Can't speak more highly of Jack Lankford and team. Jake H

Description of Work
Gutter Installation

01/06/2020

Mike C.

Great experience. Jack and his crew did everything that was promised. We already recommended to our neighbor. The job was completed quickly and efficiently. End of job clean-up was also excellent.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning and installation of gutter guards

09/10/2019

Susan P.

We can't say enough good about Jack Lankford and Joshua Company. These days, most of the time when hiring workman around your home, there is something that doesn't go quite right. Not so with Jack! He did everything exactly as bid and promised and there has not been one thing we've found that needs tweaking or adjusting. We had 6" gutters installed and have had a very hard downpour since the installation. All of the gutters carried the water with no problem. Jack recommended a rain chain at the end of the deck, because we weren't sure how to deal with a downspout there, visually. We purchased that ourselves, but the installation looks great and we're glad that he informed us about this option. The leaf guards are doing a good job. He had to cut through a deck board in one spot to install a downspout to run underneath the deck and out, and it looks like it occurred naturally. The cut is so clean and the fit is *perfect*, not too much space cut around it; it's a beautiful installation. Also, we had him to bid the job last fall (2018.) We realized that there would be painting involved for a fascia replacement that was required behind the old gutter, and it was too cold to insure proper paint adhesion at that time of year. So we put the job off until spring. Jack checked in with us to see if we were ready; we didn't have the make the first move. We'd incurred hail damage and needed a roof replacement, so we put him off until that could happen, and with all the rain we had this summer, it took us until August 2019 to get the job done. This didn't deter Jack and once we had a time established, he came out and finished in one day. He used quality materials and stayed with his original bid to the penny. He and his assistant, Aaron, were pleasant, cheerful, and worked well with one another. They were a joy to have on the property. By the time they left, we felt like we'd made new friends. How often does one have *that* kind of experience with workmen at their home? Not.often. We definitely recommend this company for gutter work, And, we wish he did other work too, because if he did, we'd hire him for some other things we need done around our home. They just don't make 'em like Jack anymore! If you can get him, you'll be glad for it.

Description of Work
Replace an old, seamed gutter & downspout, and install three new gutters and downspouts

09/10/2019

Aaron D.

Excellent. Jack asked all the right questions and made sure that our objectives for the job were met. Even though the weather worked against our schedule, Jack was in communication every step of the way.

Description of Work
Gutter replacement

04/30/2019

Craig W.

He gave a quote after walking through and explaining what he suggested be done. I agreed to the price and he set a date. He came out that day and completed the work that same day.

Description of Work
gutters installed

04/22/2019

lynda G.

It was perfect. Jack stayed in communications with me till the winds backed down so he could safely get 3 stories high to repair the soffit. He also offered advise on another project we have. Jack is very professional and his work is excellent.

Description of Work
soffit had to be repaired

08/16/2018

Sherry R.

Jack went above and beyond expectations on every part of the process. He was great at communicating, scheduling, and efficiently following through on the repairs. The last round of hard rain came pounding down on my new gutter section and it was carried away to the drains without a flaw. Great work! Good raport with customers! Highly responsible and skilled! What more can I say?

Description of Work
removing and replacing a section of damaged guttering

07/14/2018

Bill C.

Excellent work and quality work. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
install gutters

06/18/2018

Neal G.

Great service. Wonderfull communication. Reasonable price.

Description of Work
Gutter guards installed. Gutters repaired and a few replaced. A downspout added.

11/16/2017

Barbara H.

Extremely well. Responded too initial inquiry promptly. Follow up was excellent. Maintained communications by phone and email. Friendly and professional. The quality of materials and workmanship was excellent. Would definitely utilize their services again. Would definitely recommend then for anyone who need rain gutters installed.

Description of Work
Gutters installation

10/01/2017

Luke M.

When I contact Joshua Co. They seemed eager for my business. They were upfront about the fact they were scheduling a long time out due to their work load. When the day came he showed up on time and was very friendly. He stayed on the job the entire day until it was done. I am very please with his work. I have no complaints.

Description of Work
I have an older home that was constructed without gutters. I had these guys put gutters and down spouts on my home.

07/25/2017

Rebecca L.

Jack was extremely courteous and professional. He completed the work on our gutters quickly but was very thorough as well. We were very happy with our choice to use this company for our repair work and will be recommending Jack to all of our friends and neighbors.

Description of Work
Jack relocated gutters to help with drainage concerns in our backyard.

07/24/2017

Tarek T.

Jack did an excellent job. Great communication and follow up. Would highly recommend.

Description of Work
mesh covering for gutters

05/22/2017

Randy W.

Great! I would work with them again.

Description of Work
New gutters.

05/17/2017

Marius D.

Jack was very precise and detailed in how he removed the closet door, cut through the old wall inside the closet and went about creating the solid wall. I only have an after picture of the wall and its impossible to tell where the original closet door was. He even managed to match the texture of the rest of the wall. The doggie door was very neatly and professionally installed, even though he had to cut a whole in our brick wall to install it! He is always very friendly and easy to be around. Will definitely recommend him!

Description of Work
Removed closet door, framed in the opening and drywalled to create a solid wall. Also cut through existing wall in inside closet to expand it to bedroom on the other side of the wall. Installed a permanent doggie door in exterior wall of our house. Cut a hole in the wall, framed it and installed the doggie door.

Category drywall, remodeling, doors

05/17/2017

Joshua H.

He was great to deal with. Answered the phone, showed up within a day to give us an estimate, and scheduled the job within the next week. We would definitely recommend for anyone needing their service!

Description of Work
Clean gutters, install leaf guards, and bury some downspout drainage lines

05/15/2017

Karin T.

Was visited the same day I called to take measurements & get some info. Quote was delivered within a day or two of that. Installation happened less than two weeks later. Gutters were all installed in a day. No issues whatsoever.

Description of Work
Installation of gutters where there were none

04/20/2017

John L.

Jack was very helpful. We discussed my options and he was prompt on giving me a series of quotes to meet my needs. He honored the Angie Coupon. He was on time on the day promised and delivered a quality product insuring that I was happy. He was a pleasure to deal with and do business with. I am a very difficult customer to make happy.

Description of Work
63' of new gutters, down spots and leaf guard.

04/18/2017

Jack G.

I would use them. Very reliable and very trustworthy.

Description of Work
They put new gutters on my house.

01/16/2017

Jonathan T.

Jack was wonderful to work with. He was always on time and very professional. If he found something wrong that he was not authorized to do, he contacted me to see if I wanted him to add the new problem to his work list.

Description of Work
Gutter replacement including gutter guard. Facia board replacement.

Category gutter cleaning, gutter repair, house painters

12/11/2016

Marlin B.

He provided great service. He assessed our needs and gave us some options - which was really nice. He came on time and finished the job with great professionalism. We will definitely call again when we move onto another phase of the work.

Description of Work
We has lots of gutter and downspout issues

11/04/2016

Robert W.

Jack did an outstanding job and was a pleasure to work with. He was very honest and straight forward throughout the entire job. We had to have a few other things done before the gutters could be replaced, and he was very patient and understanding. Once we were finally ready for him to come back out, he got us on the schedule really quick.

Description of Work
Gutters needed to be replaced.