If your bathtub has become uncomfortable due to cracks or unsightly stains, you don’t have to replace it or pay for an expensive relining. Instead, you can resurface your bathtub using a DIY epoxy kit, a relatively easy process.
Get matched with top bathtub refinishers in Rockport, AR
There are 1 highly-rated local bathtub refinishers.
Recent Bathtub Refinishing Reviews in Rockport
- Bath Fitter of OrlandoPaul was a quiet individual. He did have some trouble with the drain. Had to came back the next day and brought another worker. They completed the job the next day. Paul was a good worker and cleaned up after himself.
Bathtub Refinishers in Rockport
- Business Description:We specialize in bathroom remodeling, not kitchen remodeling! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today! Bath Planet of Arkansas LLC has been in business for 5 years in the state of Arkansas. We off free in-home estimates, and also offer several different discounts. Veterans 10%, Senior Citizen 10% Cash Paying 10% .. read lessRecent Review:Sean came in and get it all set up with the materials, he was excellent, I don't have any complaints, I cant say enough about him, he's a master restorator, he did a did far better than I expected, he saved the old tiles and did an excellent work read lessJanis P.
- Business Description:American Tubs designs and manufactures a complete line of premium quality Walk-In Bathtubs that are ideal for people with Limited Mobility, Seniors, Disabled and people with pain, arthritis, stress and other debilitating conditions read lessRecent Review:This company is nowhere near where we live. Hundreds of miles away. BAD algorithm. Almost as bad the one that put us in the Tenderloin area of San Francisco. If your algorithm can identify districts in a city it ought to recognize an address that was located +30 miles away from it as NOT being part of it read lessL. B.
- Business Description:We are a Veteran owned and operated company. We do have set work hours, but when there is a storm that causes damage to your home we will always answer the phone so that we can help you when you need us the most read lessRecent Review:Very smooth process, they kept everything cleaned as they went along. They also were able to get the insurance company to pay for the repair of my fence that was damaged from the storm also. I have the best looking roof on my street read lessShannon S.
- Business Description:we are a family owned and operated businessRecent Review:The details were provided above. <br />John B.
- Business Description:We are a small company based in Hot Springs, AR. We have over 8 years experience doing all types of remodeling and new construction jobs. Since we are small and have a low overhead, we can afford to bid jobs at quite a bit lower than the competition. We take our job very seriously and we will not leave a job until it is done the way we would do it in our own home. However, we can get the job done very fast. We work very hard to make sure each and every customer is 100% satisfied, and .. read lessRecent Review:They did not show up when agreed to, they only worked half day but stated worked full days, did not remove their garbage from the job but was in contract to do job, and threw boards and shingles into wooded area on my property instead of removing per contract. They over charged on parts, materials where 6 dollars however charged me 25 dollars needed 20 items, not a big deal for one however when you need 20 of them it adds up. Repair to sheet rock was not done correctly you can still see tape lines under popcorn ceiling mix. Also he agreed to do certain jobs for the price but failed to do all work. <br / read lessDonna L.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful bathtub refinisher articles
Refinishing a bathtub can save you a lot of money compared to installing a new one. But how much will it cost you to strip it down and cover it with a new glaze? This guide breaks down the costs and how much you could save by doing it yourself.
If you want to update your bathroom on a budget, changing up your tub could make a big difference. Which option is better for your bathroom: a refinish or a new liner? Keep reading to determine who wins in the battle of bath fitter vs. rebath.
Find bathtub refinishers in
- Hot Springs
- Lake Hamilton
- Hot Springs Village
- Shannon Hills
- Little Rock
bathtub refinishers in Rockport
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- American Tubs17940 Ajax Cir
City Of Industry, California
- American Tubs
- European Classic Designer1404 3rd Street
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- European Classic Designer
- Newman Roofing & Exteriors220 E Sevier
- Newman Roofing & Exteriors