Countryside Animal Hospital

Founded 1984 • With Angi since August 2010

Veterinarians

Animal Hospital with a progressive general practice and internal medicine specialty services, pain management services, integrative medicine, surgery (orthopedic and soft tissue), endoscopic laser surgery center, dental services and animal behavior. Soon to come mobile clinic services too! ...

12/17/2018

I really liked this vet clinic. As a relatively new resident of the Hot Springs area, I was looking for a vet, and I selected Countryside after researching online. Countryside went out of their way to be able to board my big dog over Thanksgiving, and while he and my other dog were there, I asked the clinic to give them all their shots, heartworm medication, and do a thorough examination of them b...

Description of Work
Boarding and all shots and office visit for two dogs.

10/03/2017

Office was very clean with no smell. Staff was very caring and friendly. We will call them when we need service, or it is time for shots.

Description of Work
We introduced ourselves as new to the area. We purchased heartworm meds, and filled out paperwork.

06/15/2017

They made him throw up, pumped his stomach and feed him activated charcoal. They were in a meeting as they were closed. I was banging on the door. They stopped their meeting and came out.

Description of Work
My dog ate a pound of truffles, dark chocolate.

06/15/2016

Dr. Riffel is awesome. He and the rest of the staff are so caring and competent. I always leave feeling like my dog is their favorite patient. The really neat thing is that I'm sure they make everyone feel that way!

Description of Work
Reviewed and changed thyroid dosage and exchanged medicine. Documented lipoma for future followup.

05/22/2015

I would use them again and they are a good company.

Description of Work
I used Countryside Animal Hospital. They did shots.

Category veterinarian

Vet hospital. Internal medicine specialty. Boarding facilities. Ultrasonography. Endoscopy. Endoscopic surgery. Pain management. Laser therapy. Integrative medicine. Full general practice & preventative care services.