Attic insulation can help keep you comfortable year-round, lower your energy bills, and provide cleaner indoor air. Find out how much attic insulation costs and learn answers to common questions about this household essential.
Get matched with top insulation contractors in Pine Bluff, AR
There are 6 highly-rated local insulation contractors.
Recent Insulation Reviews in Pine Bluff
- Capitol Insulators & Bldg ProdsAfter numerous phone calls to get Dustin to offer a bid on my project, he finally came out and offered a proposal. I accepted. I waited and left several messages with the office and on his cell phone. This is over 2 months of waiting and not even the courtesy of a return phone call. I think NOT. If this is how you treat your customers (or worse, your potential customers) no thank you. My review is to MOVE along to another company and save yourself the headache! read less
- Get-ER-Done Handyman ServicesEddie was extremely prompt with coming to assess the damage and get me a quote. They were able to get the repair scheduled within a few days. They showed up exactly when they said they would and they were extremely profressional. The work done was excellent and the price was very reasonable.
- Get-ER-Done Handyman ServicesI can not say enough about the fabulous work that was done by Eddie and "the guys"! I've never seen such meticulous work! Every detail was perfect. They were so very friendly and professional! These poor guys worked in 100+ temperatures! Eddie listened carefully to the "plan" I had in my head and made my dreams come true! I can't stop looking at my beautiful deck! I will be calling them for every household need that arises! I also wanted to point out that my calls were returned promptly and professionally. They were here exactly when they said each and every day and worked to leave a perfectly clean environment! (maybe even cleaner than when they got here! read less
- Get-ER-Done Handyman ServicesIn this day of getting poor customer service, it was so refreshing to find someone like Eddy Higgins. He promptly returned all phone calls, showed up exactly on time and performed the work professionally. I will certainly be using him again when I need a handyman. His charge was more than reasonable read less
- Get-ER-Done Handyman ServicesThe vendor showed up right on time, made the repairs, and stuck to his estimate. He left no mess, and was very pleasant to deal with. Most importantly, he made the repairs completely to my liking and expectations.
- A & D Restoration IncDon and his guys did a great job. They were punctual, professional and all around wonderful. We would use them many times over again.
- 31-W INSULATIONThey aren't inexpensive but the quality of their products and work are very good. I wanted foam but it was too expensive, regular bat insulation must be carefully installed to get full value so BIB is a very good comprimise. In addition, you get R23 vs R19 for fiberglass or foam in a 5.5 inch wall. They still haven't blown the ceiling but I'm having them do an R50 after the sheetrock. They were a day or two late but the total job was done very quickly after they arrived. The bad weather contributed to their being late. Since weather is slowing everyone else down, being late was of little consequence. I highly recommend 31-W. Their bids also make more sense than other companies bids but all of these companies could be more specific in their bids read less
- Southern Insulation & SupplyResponded right away to inquiry, got estimate in next day or two, job done in less than a week. Very professional, nice installers. Good experience overall. Very friendly and efficient.
- Lewis & Company Construction.James did a thorough walk thru with us several times during the process. He asked what we wanted and advised us on alternatives when we weren't sure what we wanted. He was professional and courteous, as were all of his team. The estimate was detailed and each project was priced. The prices on the estimate were exactly what we were charged when the project was completed. James and his associate checked on progress personally. They were available by phone and e-mail any time we had a question. This is a courteous and trustworthy group of people. I have used the company for two small projects --- installing a garbage disposal and unclogging a toilet -- since the renovation was completed because I trust the Lewis and Co's people and their work read less
- Taylor InsulationAn extremely professional and courteous young man. I called 4 insulation companies. Kelly was the only one to call me back and come to the house and give me a quote. I guess the others were just too busy. He told me he would be here at 8am and it would take about 1.5 to 2 hours. He was here right at 8 and it took him 1.5 hours read less
Insulation Companies in Pine Bluff
- Business Description:Two Brothers excels where the big companies fail. We know our customers by name, plus we don't have a ton of overhead so we won't charge you an arm and a leg like the big guys. We're here for all your home needs. Emergency services also available. No Job too large or small we do it all! Call us at (501) 301-4653 today read lessRecent Review:Amazingly fast service for a great price! I would definitely recommend them!!Elsie W.
- Business Description:A&D Restoration is a Accredited member with the Arkansas BBB with A+ rating. A&D has been central Arkansas premier restoration co. since 2002. We are a general contractor specializing in Fire, Water and Storm damage restoration, remodels, room additions. All residential and commercial needs from flooring to roofing read lessRecent Review:Five Stars Mr. Broussard is an expert General Contractor. I have known his company for 10 years. An Insurance claim brought him to our home 10 years ago. On this 2020 remodel project, every specialized workman or work woman that he scheduled and sent to our home to complete a task, was the best in the business. He monitored the remodel personally from the onset to the finished room. I could not have asked for anything more. I would hire him again read lessBobbie W.
- Business Description:Since 1982, Community Builders has helped homeowners in Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri and Arkansas with their important home remodeling projects. We are dedicated to providing high quality products, including energy efficient vinyl siding, attic insulation and replacement windows. We also offer metal roofing, Quality Bath Systems, SmartCoat Siding, Gutter Pro USA gutter guard systems and sunrooms. We are committed to our customers’ needs, and our professional installers are happy to answer any q.. read lessRecent Review:DO NOT hire this company if you are looking for safety for elderly loved ones or children. The installer did a beautiful job, HOWEVER, they removed a $400 scald proof faucet and replaced it with a handle that doesn't even show which way is hot or cold and has no scald protection. My mom has short term memory issues and now requires complete supervision for showers to keep from getting scalded. I have requested help for this problem and basically have been told that it can't be done without tearing out the whole thing. The problem has not been rectified after repeated requests. Very unhappy with the outcome of this read lessLaVona F.
- Business Description:⭐⭐⭐THE MOST TRUSTED ⭐⭐⭐ We are a leader in the Mold/Asbestos testing, inspection and abatement/remediation industry since 1987. Our staff has over 30 plus years of experience. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today! Financing offered. read lessRecent Review:AirTecs Environmental serviced my home yesterday. In 6-8 hours, Mr. Burks and his crew, analyzed my mold testing results, searched and found additional problems and took care of it all. With each discovery, he emailed pictures and provided recommendations for repair. No surprises, and we stayed well within the submitted proposal. I am home and we couldn’t be more pleased. I highly recommend read lessSheryll S.
- Business Description:Calahan Construction & Air was built on the idea of providing quality service with affordable prices. Our goal is to help as many people as possible. We began in 2002 and still run our company on the same principles when we started. While Calahan Construction & Air may not have a fleet of 100 trucks and over 100s of employees, what we do have is a genuine compassion to serve people in a manner that we expect to be served. By doing this, we have built a reputation for being trustworthy, accoun.. read lessRecent Review:I Highly Recommend Stacy Calahan at Calahan Construction & Air! It was in middle of summer 2019, hotter than you can imagine inside my house even with 2 portable a/c units running in LR trying to mitigate some of the heat while waiting on my a/c company to help me. I found Calahan Construction & Air... Stacy came out quickly diagnosed the problem right away, my unit was dead (I had been nursing it over last few years) but I couldn’t purchase a new unit until I got in a place to fund a house remodel. So, I needed a used 5 ton unit - not an easy ask, but Stacy found one and installed it w/in 24 hours for a price that did not break the bank (about the same cost as 2 top of the line portable air conditioners, which I returned!) He was professional, responsive, and quick at a reasonable price! Stacy listened to me, took ownership of my problem, was kind & caring and best of all got the job done quickly at a price I could afford...all in the middle of summer (his busiest season) when other air conditioning companies are charging premium prices or up selling, Stacy Callahan got me what I needed not what he could sell me! His work ethic & business model are heads and shoulders above the rest, do not hesitate to use this company for all your A/C needs! read lessDiania H.
- Business Description:Angie's List Super Service Award Winners For 2014 - 2015 - 2016 - 2017 - 2018 & 2019 ! Better Business Bureau Accredited ! checks / cash or credit cards. We offer a 10 % Senior discounts.<a class="frvtbum" href="https://www.bbb.org/arkansas/business-reviews/handyman-services/get-er-done-handyman-services-in-alexander-ar-90324636#bbbseal" title="GetErDone Handyman Services is a BBB Accredited Handyman Service in Alexander, AR" style="display: block;position: relative;overflow: hidden; width: 1.. read lessRecent Review:As usual, Eddie did a fabulous job...in record time...and at a great price! He even texted me pictures of the work as it progressed. Highly recommended!!Steve P.
- Business Description:Founded in 2008, Sunpro Solar is one of the leading providers of rooftop solar for the Gulf Coast region. Sunpro Solar designs, installs, and maintains the solar panels on residential and commercial properties. Sunpro Solar has a proven history and reputation for providing quality service and has been ranked #18 for 2016 Solar Power World’s Magazine Top Solar Contractors nationwide read lessRecent Review:First of all, we would not choose to install solar if we had it to do over again. If we had been informed, we would have avoided getting sucked into the sales pitch we were given about selling power back to the electric company. Sunpro sales failed to inform us of the paltry pay-back the utility would give us for the power we now generate on their behalf. Basically, the electric company charges thirty times more for power than they pay us for our meter "running backwards". Oh how the solar industry loves to use that term, but what it means at the end of the day is that we are paying on a large loan to generate power for them. Nor were we informed that the loan we took out for solar would be considered by most banks a 2nd mortgage on our property. We had endless problems with Sunpro and would NOT recommend this company to anyone. From the time we signed a contract it took TEN months to get hooked up to the grid! Along the way we had regular and innumerable problems with Sunpro dropping the ball on us, to the point of ridiculousness. We are thoroughly disgusted at this point, especially because the state inspector that finally showed up informed us that we had just that day appeared on the state docket — after being told by SunPro that they had submitted the inspection request weeks prior. We kept hearing things from the SunPro office that turned out to be false. There were multiple problems with the administrative offices of this company — while we feel that the ground crews did a good job when they were here for installation work. Here is the list of issues we've had with this company — 1 - The salesman did not convey the complexity of our installation — either to us (ahead of signing) or to the SunPro staff so that they could assess the installation ahead of time. This resulted in confusion and delays, and a less than optimal execution vis a vis protecting our trees. 2 - There were multiple miscommunications on SunPro's part that resulted in project delays. We often felt that it was only through our own diligence that information got conveyed between involved entities, to wit: SunPro's various teams, our electric company, and government offices. 3 - Our installation was supposedly scheduled, and we were ready and waiting at home for the crew... which never showed up. In following up, we learned that our "account manager" had spaced it out. This resulted in another two weeks' delay. 4 - On a regular basis we were told we would receive call-backs from SunPro staff to update us on status and in answer to our questions. Frequently we did not receive promised phone calls from the seven different "account managers" that were assigned to us (including at least one supervisor). We found it surprising and confusing that we kept hearing, "I'm your new account manager." This shuffling between staff members demonstrably contributed to delays and misinformation. We ultimately found out that we'd been lied to about inspection scheduling, resulting in six more weeks delay. While it is still unclear which SunPro entity was responsible for the misinformation we received, we definitely lost trust in the company's word. 5 - The incompetence we've suffered at the hands of this company has also cost us in much wasted personal time, and stress. If it weren't for our time-consumptive monitoring of the situation and our constant follow-through, who knows how much longer the delays would have been??? 6 - The installation crew was not provided with either training or the type of equipment that could have prevented damage to tree roots on our property — trees that are very important in terms of both property value and environmental benefits in a desert climate. We cannot recommend Sunpro Solar. While we appreciated the two installation crews who did a good job, the administrative-level problems were continuous and daunting, up to the very end. Our impression is that this company jumped into the home solar market without having sufficient infrastructure in place to support its customers. As is so often the case, accountability to the consumer has been sacrificed on the altar of company profits read lessCaroline M.
- Business Description:Southern Insulation and Gutters, Inc. has been in business since 1979. We are family owned and operated. Our services include insulation (Blown Fiberglass, Cellulose and Batts) and Gutters ( 5" and 6" gutters, Leaf Free/Leaf Proof System and Screen). Our main office is located in Hot Springs, AR and we service all of Central Arkansas. We specialize in residental, new construction and commercial read lessRecent Review:No call back and probably another biden supporter no showWesley P.
- Business Description:Benetz Construction is owned and operated by Robin and Mike Benetz. Mike has several years experience in all types of construction. Depending on the job we require 1/3 to 1/2 down to start and balance upon completion. Benetz Construction is strong on customer service and we love business referrals from our customers. We work with a couple of local banks to help with financing. Watch our ads and Facebook page for special promotions read lessRecent Review:It did not go well as they sent a girl out to measure the fence area and I tried asking her some questions about the new fence, and she was just continually confused and did not respond with any intelligent answers. I then contacted the Mrs. owner about the fence, and she was not helpful either. So I ended up with a different company that actually could answer questions about the fence read lessLinda Z.
- Business Description:Serving the Little Rock, Arkansas area by providing fireplace installation, gutter installation, gutter protection services and insulation installation. Local Relationships. National Resources. Call us today! Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org read lessRecent Review:After numerous phone calls to get Dustin to offer a bid on my project, he finally came out and offered a proposal. I accepted. I waited and left several messages with the office and on his cell phone. This is over 2 months of waiting and not even the courtesy of a return phone call. I think NOT. If this is how you treat your customers (or worse, your potential customers) no thank you. My review is to MOVE along to another company and save yourself the headache! read lessLisa H.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful insulation contractor articles
Different types of garage insulation all come with advantages. The best option for garage insulation often comes down to price and existing setup. Learn the different types of insulation for your garage and choose the right fit for your home.
How much does insulation cost? The price you pay for insulation depends on a number of factors, including the type you choose, thickness, square footage of the area to be insulated, and more. Learn the average costs of insulating your home.
Find insulation contractors in
- White Hall
- Star City
- Shannon Hills
- Sweet Home
insulation contractors in Pine Bluff
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & D Restoration IncPO Box 6212
- ABBEY CARPET AND FLOOR OF LITTLE ROCK7305 CANTRELL RD
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Absolute Wildlife, IncPO Box 251568
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Affordable Window & Door Solutions1630 Ten Mile Rd
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- Aire Serv of Little Rock4915 MacArthur Dr
North Little Rock, Arkansas
- All American Handyman and Home Improvement211 Rodney Guthrie Dr
- ALL NATURAL STONE2225 COTTONDALE LANE
Little Rock, Arkansas
- AR Homes & Construction15240 Childress Road
- Arkansas Energy Innovation1423 Main Street, Suite C
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Arkansas Roofing Kompany-Equinox Outdoor Concepts1820 Old Morrilton Hwy
- A & D Restoration Inc
- Benetz Construction11908 Sweetwater Run
North Little Rock, Arkansas
- Benetz Construction
- Calahan Construction & Air1425 Century Dr Ste 106
- Capitol Insulators & Bldg Prods4300 Rixey Rd
- Champion Bats and Wildlife Control Specialists Inc312 Deer Creek Dr
- CHILDERS CONSTRUCTION GROUP1215 Stuckey Rd
- Community Builders Inc8220 E Skelly Dr
- Creative Solutions Remodeling519 S. 1st Street
- Calahan Construction & Air
- Jacksonville Heating and Air, Inc.1200 South Hwy 161
- Jacksonville Heating and Air, Inc.
- Manning Construction Heat and Air1907 Pine Cir
- Manning Construction Heat and Air
- Shepard's Construction211 Woodmere St
Hot Springs, Arkansas
- Smart Energy Solutions302 Court of Elm
Vernon Hills, Illinois
- Solar Wolf Energy202 Worcester St
- Soundrite-Acoustics, Inc.209 S. Stephanie Street Suite B-167
- Southern Insulation & Supply1116 Sleepy Valley Rd
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- Sunpro Solar22171 MCH Road
- Sustainable Services77 CR 1317
- Shepard's Construction
- Terminix - North Little Rock -Termite & Pest Control4228 E 43rd St Ste A
North Little Rock, Arkansas
- Triple H Energy Solutions 26 Lynch Dr
- Terminix - North Little Rock -Termite & Pest Control