Finding the correct subbase is important for any concrete project, and many people choose to use sand. While sand may seem like a good subbase, there are a lot of factors that you should consider before going with this option.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Blytheville, AR
There are 3 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Blytheville
- PLANIT DIRT EXCAVTG CONCRETESuper. It took a while for me to be worked in (I was told that up front), but I was patient and JR kept me in the loop as to when he could get to my project. When it started, it went quickly and efficiently. Outstanding workmanship, very proud of finished job. Our thanks to the whole crew. Definitely increased the look and value of the home
- Anthony & Sylvan PoolsIt went well overall. There were two mistakes made by the subcontractors: (1) they installed the wrong tile and (2) installed the wrong plaster. Both of the mistakes were promptly corrected by the A&S supervisor but my advice to potential customers is to watch each phase of the project closely and let your project manager know if there are inconsistencies, problems or mistakes. The overall project took longer than we expected (about 3 months) but that may be because we have never built a pool before. The quality of the finished product was great and A&S provided all the services expected. Joe Angrove, Lead Design Consultant, and Dan Dockery, Project Manager, both did outstanding jobs for us. Joe was a master at helping us design our pool and Dan was always available to ensure that the job was done correctly. Both were very professional and represented A&S well
- American Standard Foundation Repair of NW ArkansasAbsolutely wonderful! American Standard Foundation Repair submitted a bid to me with full description of their plan. An entire crew came to my house! Each man had a specialty, cutting, welding, etc. Before starting, Jason had me examine the material to be used and give my approval. And when finished, had me examine and approve the job completed! They were so professional, polite, cleaned up everything and made sure I was happy with the job! A bit later the owner, Michael Herring, called to get my opinion of the service! Never had that happen before! He told me they also do other things and if I needed something to call! You can bet I will! HIGHLY recommend them! A+ in my book
- American Standard Foundation RepairVery well. They were super nice and explained everything to me. The owner was very patience with me and helping me to understand. He didn't try to sail me anything. He told me straight up what the problem was, ways I could address, and pricing. I wish he did more than just roofing. I would use him for everything
- Limitless InnovationsThis update is to help those of you that may be on the fence about doing your garage floor because you aren't sure how well it will hold up. Please know, I am not an employee of this company, a family member, nor am I paid for my reviews by anyone within this company or any company for that matter. I am simply writing this update because I am thoroughly impressed with the quality of the products and workmanship done by Limitless Innovations. It has now been over 18 months (1 1/2 years) and this floor looks as if it were done yesterday. These photos were taken March 17th, 2017. We park our three vehicles on this floor daily and there isn't any wear and tear. We get so many compliments from friends and family and people that visit our home. If you want to take your garage or man-cave to the next level, you want Andrew and Carey (Owners) from Limitless Innovations to provide you the service. ***Quality and Workmanship second to none!!
- David WolfardEverything went as planned. Contractor did work while we were on vacation, so there was no down time using driveway and steps.
- Robby Strain ConcreteWe had a lot of concrete that needed re-doing. Our walkway from garage to front porch had dropped a couple of inches, the steps to the porch had dropped and cracked; the steps to the front driveway were totally deteriorated and all needed to be replaced.The job was done professionally with no wasted time or effort. Cleanup was total and we are very satisfied
- Ernest RemodelingMy husband's woodworking shop burned down and we hired Mr. Ernest to rebuild it. His estimate was accurate on what it would take to rebuild. His price per hour was $27.00 per hour and that included two helpers. The quality of work is excellent. The roof is tight and we have had several storms now and there have been no leaks. My husband is using his shop everyday and there have been no problems with the workmanship. Mr. Ernest showed up on time, worked hard while he was here, he was very professional, and we will use his services again if the need arises
- David WolfardHe was very prompt and he did his job well. He went over and beyond with checking on information from the city and giving us extra details. We didn't actually accept the bid but never the less I would use him again based on my experience with him.
- Steve Cline Concrete ConstructionI needed a concrete slab poured for a shop I was building. I was new to the area and asked local contractors for the name of a good concrete man that was local and ran his own small business. I hear the same man's name several times, Steve Cline. Steve did the job ahead of schedule, at budget, and answered questions with a smile
Concrete Repair Contractors in Blytheville
- Business Description:With over 8 years of concrete experience, we are here to address all you concrete needs.Recent Review:wonderful job , they repaired my old beat up drive way, left it perfect and bigger than before . Very efficient & great customer service , they did exactly what was asked, also very initiative, they fixed a side a few things that wasn’t asked to fix but just make my drive way look even better , overall a great jobmichelle t.
- Business Description:Moretto Plumbing & Design Bentonville, AR, 72712 (479) 262-9595 Moretto Plumbing & Design is a reputable plumber in Bentonville AR. Don't Hesitate to call us now! Get more with Moretto! Tankless Water Heaters, Water Heaters, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement, Garbage Disposals, Toilet Installation, Drain Cleaning, Sewer Replacements, Water Maintenance Centerton AR Plumbing Contractor, Plumbing, Toilet Installation, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement http://moret..Recent Review:I knew that I was going to need very good help with this water heater replacement. The old one was 22 years old and had a lot of sediment in it. Also the location was difficult to get to. Jack sheduled the appointment to fit my schedule. Brad and Mickey arrived promptly and tackled the situation. As expected, the drain was clogged and the tank was way too heavy to lift out without draining. When using air pressure failed, they pulled out a shop vac, jerry-rigged a small hose on the end and slowly suck out enough water to allow the tank to be lifted out. They're one of the best crews I've ever had working for me. I have my mechanic, my electrician, and now I have my plumbers. I'll never use anyone else and I highly recommend themPam G.
- Business Description:American Standard Foundation Repair, LLC is a full service foundation repair company specializing in the prevention, repair and restoration of foundation damage and its effects on your home. We repair both concrete slab and conventional beam and joist homes. American Standard Foundation Repair, LLC prides itself in the proper diagnosis of the cause of foundation failure. Only by understanding the cause of a failure, can we hope to prevent it from occurring again. We give free estimates that a..Recent Review:Very professional approach to things. They stuck with us for a year, answering our calls to come out and tweak the leveling when we noticed a door was rubbing or the gaps seemed to change with the seasons. Now, the house is solid and no door are rubbing anymore and they did it all with a smile! Price is a little high, but I would rather have it done right and done right the first time than fight someone who doesn't know what they are doing. These people really do know what they are doing! Highly recommendedTom O.
- Business Description:Trust 85 years of foundation repair experience. We offer foundation repair, basement waterproofing, crawl space recovery, exterior water management and air quality solutions. Schedule a free estimate now to receive a custom repair plan & pricing. We are A+ BBB rated and offer the industry's leading warranty. When it comes to foundation repair, there's Only OlshanRecent Review:They came up with a creative, affordable solution to a very complex drain problem we had on an old house, involving long lenghts of french drain istallation, concrete cutting and pouring and drainage pipe install for a long distance in the yard. They had to make a couple of adjustments after the initial install, due to the unusual terrain of our yard, but they were very willing to do that, and persisted the final solution completely solved our issue and we are very happy with it. Very nice and supportive office people. Would definitely use them again.Mary C.
- Business Description:There’s never been a better time to transform you home with Champion of Memphis! Think of us as a one-stop shop for everything you need to beautify your home’s exterior: windows, sunrooms, siding, roofing and doors. Only Champion offers the superior energy efficiency of Comfort 365 Windows, industry-leading limited lifetime guarantee, and award winning products made in the USA. For over 60 years, Champion has been manufacturing and installing quality windows, doors and sunrooms while creatin..Recent Review:Sales rep. Mick Scarborough did a very good job.this is my third time I used champion.Haven’t had the third set of windows installed yet but the last two times went great.mick did a great job.Mike H.
- Business Description:Kitchen/Bathroom Remodeling
- Business Description:Certified Master Inspector; We provide home inspections to meet the needs of home buyers, sellers, mortgage lenders and insurance companies. We are licensed and insured.
- Business Description:we do all type of brick work block and stone work and concrete work 901 462-1979 ask for carlos arevalo
- Business Description:Concrete Company Arkansas
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Find concrete contractors in
- Gilt Edge
- Lake City
concrete contractors in Blytheville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 24-7 Construction LLC176 Ouachita 406
- 24-7 Construction LLC
- brummett construction, inc.2700 pruetts chapel rd.
- brummett construction, inc.
- Calaway Construction12 Silver Springs Road
- CAPPS CONCRETE CONSTRUCTION296 Riverview Rd
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Memphis1600 Century Center Parkway Suite 108
- Concrete Company Arkansas87 Compress St
- Coster Landscaping & Sprinklers200 cliffwood loop
Hot Springs, Arkansas
- Calaway Construction
- D & D Complete Wood & Concrete Restoration318 Hickory St.
- D & D Complete Wood & Concrete Restoration
- European Classic Designer1404 3rd Street
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- European Classic Designer
- FLEMCO of ARKANSAS, LLCPO BOX 446
- FLEMCO of ARKANSAS, LLC
- HARMON CONCRETE4 DULVERTON DR
Bella Vista, Arkansas
- HARMON CONCRETE
- Johnson's Carpentry & Construction714 liberty st.
- Johnson's Carpentry & Construction
- Lance and Sons Handyman Service / Lawn Care1805 Friendly Point
Horseshoe Bend, Arkansas
- LARRY FEE PAINTING & REMODELNG7316 OAKLEY DR
- Lauderdale Contracting4490 TN-209
- LAWNS LIMBS & LANDSCAPINGP.O. box 20626
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- Limitless Innovations15477 W Battlefield Park Rd
Prairie Grove, Arkansas
- Lance and Sons Handyman Service / Lawn Care
- Martin Construction229 Cedar Ln
- masonary arevalo1282 wrenwood st
- Master Technicians & Mechanicals LLC505 Hancock Rd
- McCormick and Sons, LLC14543 Brown Rd.
Little Rock, Arkansas
- McLin Builders
- MORRIS HOMES INC3080 HIGHWAY 65 S
- Martin Construction
- Olshan Foundation Repair3464 JACKSON AVE
- Olshan Foundation Repair
- Precision Layout, Inc.PO Box 543
- Precision Layout, Inc.
- Robinson's Maintenance2402 Cherokee St
El Dorado, Arkansas
- Robinson's Maintenance
- Unique Concrete Designs10139 eagle st
- Unique Concrete Designs