A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Get matched with top septic system services in London, AR
There are 0 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in London
- Allied Plumbing & Drain Service IncVery professional.. Prompt and called when their ETA changed. I just want to know how a guy can use 2 sticks to find my underground septic lines, amazing! Would definitely use them again. They were very honest and tried to save us $$ by diverting the laterals that were saturated. This so far has solved the problem without having to replace the entire system
- Allied Plumbing & Drain Service IncThe work was done by Raymond with Allied Plumbing and he was polite and knowledgeable and the part of the yard that had to be dug up was left hard packed and appeared disturbed as little as possible. I would highly recommend him and Allied to anyone!
- Allied Plumbing & Drain Service IncAfter we had the holding tank for our septic system pumped out, Cory inspected the pump and determined that it was burned out, which I had suspected. He came the next day to install a new pump with a higher horsepower rating. When removing the old pump it was apparent that there was a great deal of pressure in the pipe. Since our house is quite a drop below road level, this was not surprising. With the new pump installed it was apparent that something more was involved as the pump could not handle the pressure being built up. With help from the previous owner of the house, Cory found a connection where the wastewater pipe had gone to the leach field distribution box. By opening the valve to the lateral system a good flow of wastewater was established. Cory determined and I agreed that the problem was with the Village Wastewater system, but that the original lateral system would work fine for many years if needed. I had Village Wastewater come out the next day and found that their system would require a pump that would push the wastewater uphill for a further half mile to their mains. This excessive distance is undoubtedly what overtaxed the original pump that had been in use less than 5 years. Two men from Allied came out the next morning to see if I wanted them to find a stronger pump to connect to the city system. I showed them what Cory had done to solve the problem and confirmed that the city system is not actually a sewer system but only handles the wastewater overflow from our septic tank. With this information in hand, I decided to stay with the solution Cory had come up with as this will be trouble free for many years as opposed to the city system that is likely to burn out pumps every few years. I was very satisfied with Allied and with Cory's problem solving to come up with the best long term solution for us
- Smitty's Septic ServiceThey are on time and do an excellent job. They clean up and never leave a mess in our yard. They are in uniform and are very professional. You can call and get the price in advance and the price is never more than they quote.
- BBB Septic ServiceBBB pumped out the wastewater holding tank for our septic system. We had another company working to replace the pump, but their truck wasn’t strong enough to pump up the two and a half story grade from the back of our house. This wasn’t an easy task as it’s quite a distance and well as down a steep drop. When I called BBB, they said they would get here as soon as possible. They came in less than an hour and had the pumping done quickly and professionally. While I had agreed to an extra charge due to the distance and difficulty of the job, BBB only charged me the minimum of $210, which was greatly appreciated. I definitely recommend BBB to anyone with septic or sewer problems
- BBB Septic ServiceWe recently bought our home and had no record of where to find the septic tank or when it was last pumped. Rachel in the office answered countless questions for us with patience and professionalism. She even accessed the county plans to help us locate our tank. The service staff were prompt and efficient. They were knowledgeable and gave us good maintenance advice. We would highly recommend BBB Septic, and in fact, have already given their information to our neighbors. Working with them has been a very positive experience
- Rick's Rooter ServiceI called Rick's Router and Septic Service for an appointment to have them pump my septic tank. They are a family business and as such are freindly and attentive. They called my house the morning of the scheduled appointment and was given a time window in which they would arrive. They were on time. I got to meet Rick's Dad and got some great advise regarding preventative care. When they were complete, they ensured my yard was clean and as they found it. (I had found and dug out the setic tank lid the week prior.
- Rick's Rooter ServiceI called Ricks Rooter Service on a Sat and he responded with in an hour. I would recommend Ricks Rooter Service.
- Mr Rooter Plumbing of Northwest ArkansasThe gentlemen that came to the house to perform the service were very friendly and proffessional. I have no complaints at all and only praise for their work and attitudes.
- Huffman ExcavationI paid $2400, $1200 on each occasion as he had been here twice. Honestly, my daughter had put in a septic system and the guy who had installed it, did a bad job and over charged me. That was really not a good company to work with. The Huffman Excavation guy was really honest. He told me about all the stuff that was wrong, that wasn’t even done right from the beginning and then he fixed it. I was really impressed with him. They do septic installation and repair and they also do dirt work but all he did for me was my septic repair
Last update on November 27, 2016
Septic Service Contractors in London, AR
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank service articles
An septic tank expert gives Angie's List tips to keep yours operating smoothly.
Whether you’ve had a septic tank for years or it’s your first one, you need to know how to live with one. This guide covers septic tank maintenance for a long-lasting system.
Find septic tank services in
- Coal Hill,
Septic Tank Contractors in London, AR
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Cox Plumbing1106 N Graham
Hope, Arkansas 71801
- Cox Plumbing
- Delta Van Lines Inc2221 Forsyth rd
Orlando, Florida 32807
- Delta Van Lines Inc
Septic tank companies that service London
Septic Tank Service FAQ
What are the signs your septic tank is full?
Answer: There are several signs that indicate your septic tank could be full. These include standing water over your septic tank, a strong odor coming from your yard, gurgling water, slow drains, or a sewage backup. While many of these signs could also be indicative of a clogged system, they should all be checked out by a professional ASAP to avoid costly damages. In the absence of any of these signs, it’s recommended that septic tanks be emptied every 3 to 5 years on average.
How often should a septic tank be serviced?
Answer: On average, septic tanks should be serviced every 3 to 5 years in the absence of any worrying signs that the tank is clogged or full. The size of your septic tank, the number of people living in your home, and your average water usage will all impact how often your septic tank needs to be serviced.
What are the most common causes of septic tank failure?
Answer: The most common cause of septic tank failure is improper maintenance. Failing to pump a septic tank on the appropriate schedule will cause septic tank failure and likely result in a costly septic tank repair or replacement. On average, septic tanks should be pumped every 3 to 5 years, but the size of your tank, the number of people in your home, and your average water usage may shorten or extend this timeframe.
How much does it cost to pump a septic tank?
Answer: The cost to pump a septic tank is $400 on average or about $0.30 per gallon. The size of your septic tank, as well as local labor costs, will impact the cost of pumping your septic tank. Most septic tanks are between 600 and 2,000 gallons in size, meaning the average cost range is between $180 to $600.
How much does it cost to install a septic system?
Answer: The cost to install a septic tank system is between $3,060 and $9,810, on average. The size of the septic tank you choose, the land you’re installing it on, the type of system you choose, and local labor costs will all influence the total cost of installing a septic system. Anaerobic septic tanks (those that don’t need oxygen) typically cost between $3,000 and $8,000. Aerobic systems, which utilize oxygen to activate bacteria and are popular on smaller properties, usually cost between $10,000 and $20,000.
How long does a septic system last?
Answer: When septic systems are well maintained, they can last up to 30 years or more. If a septic system isn’t properly maintained, such as when it isn’t pumped regularly, it may malfunction and require costly repairs or a premature replacement. In general, septic tank pumping is recommended every 3 to 5 years to ensure the septic system lasts as long as possible.