Community Builders Inc

Founded 1982 • With Angi since July 2006

Since 1982, Community Builders has helped homeowners in Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri and Arkansas with their important home remodeling projects. We are dedicated to providing high quality products, including energy efficient vinyl siding, attic insulation and replacement windows. We also offer metal

Metal RoofReplacement WindowsComposite Siding

4.3

4.4

4.2

window replacement (126)roofing (32)siding companies (30)gutter repair (29)door installation (12)home remodeling (12)bathtub refinishing (11)patio enclosures (8)house painting (11)woodworking (6)plumbers (5)insulation (5)

12/07/2021

Christine H.

I cannot say enough good things about the installer, Todd. He worked with me to make sure I was satisfied with what I wanted and he kept me updated daily. Todd is very personable, honest, detailed and wants to make sure the job is done right - does not take any shortcuts. When I had questions he explained so I understood. The site was cleaned and tidied up daily.

Description of Work
Screen part of patio / metal roof over room and entire patio

Category roofing, replacement windows, sunrooms

Work Completed On 12/07/2021

10/16/2021

Janet P.

The Sales Call for the ESTIMATE went great., but that was the only thing. The smooth talking sales guy had us pegged from the get go. Our Esitmate turned out to be $8455.00 for a Jacuzzi tub (Name brand) Quickly turned into "Sign here" Oh yes He even said We could sign the 3 day cancelation Wavier, just in case WE Wanted to cancel ? but by signing said Wavier, it could delay the job and they're so far out, start date could be (Nov 2021) before they could get started. So gulible us, We signed the 3 day cancelation wavier. (which I instantly regretted) The Sales rep left our house on 8/26/21 and we didnt hear from anyone again until 9/23/21 when we found a message on our answering machine stating they needed to schudule a time to come out to get the final mesasurements for the job? We returned the call, that person was out of the office, we have been playing phone tag ever since. We have yet to speak to a rep for this company about the job? Now Due to unforeseen problems, we decided we couldn't go through with this job again we called the company and they told us we had to cancel in writing. So I sent them a letter canceling the job. on 10/4/21 as of todays date 10/16/21 we still havent heard back from this company. So now we're assuming we've loss the entire deposit of $1691.00 . Which is the quickest thing I've seen out of this company, is How quickly they charged our credit card for the $1691.00 depost posted on 9/1/21. There was No Product ordered for our job, because they Never came out to get the final measurements. We did recieve a Thank you card from someone at the company with a "plastic carry toothpick package" post marked 10/4/21 funny how it arrived after our unanswered phone calls to this company. So for our $1691.00 Deposit, We have recieved from this comapny Community Builders in Tulsa OK, 3 sheets of paper (the work order) with paper folder at the time of the first & Only visit. Oh we did recieve a "We appreciate your business" Thank you card, with toothpick holder.

Description of Work
bathtub & shower replacement

Category bathtub refinishing

Work Completed On 10/16/2021

10/11/2021

Dee H.

13 windows put in 6 years ago. Windows were not put in correctly and floor installers found water has been leaking inside our walls. Community Builders is responsible per American Leak Protection and our insurance company. It’s been over 2 months and I have no inside wall in one room and Community Builders will not return our calls. This is a health issue and very poor customer service. Do not use this company. I am very disappointed in them.

Description of Work
Window Installation

Category insulation, masonry, remodeling, replacement windows

Work Completed On 10/11/2021

Review for Community Builders Inc - 8220 E Skelly Dr, Tulsa, OK - 39504394

03/07/2021

LaVona F.

DO NOT hire this company if you are looking for safety for elderly loved ones or children. The installer did a beautiful job, HOWEVER, they removed a $400 scald proof faucet and replaced it with a handle that doesn't even show which way is hot or cold and has no scald protection. My mom has short term memory issues and now requires complete supervision for showers to keep from getting scalded. I have requested help for this problem and basically have been told that it can't be done without tearing out the whole thing. The problem has not been rectified after repeated requests. Very unhappy with the outcome of this.

Description of Work
tub to walk in shower conversion for elderly parents

Category bathtub refinishing

Work Completed On 01/27/2021

12/11/2020

John E.

Perfect service.professional , quality material and great service.Will use again

Description of Work
Bathrooms remodel. Replacement of Windows and glass doors

Category bathtub refinishing, plumbing, replacement windows, doors

Work Completed On 12/11/2020

07/04/2020

Ginger C.

Guttering leaks everywhere. Quality is substandard when compared to other neighborhood gutters. Open areas allowed for birds to nest inside the runs. They tried to repair with no success. They have been here 3 times and we have called 5 times. No response from the last conversation.

Description of Work
New guttering

Category gutter repair

Work Completed On 05/02/2020

03/03/2020

Jeanne P.

It went great. Installer was very courteous and professional! The end result was fabulous.$

Description of Work
Replace bath tub to a walk in shower

Category roofing, home remodeling

Work Completed On 03/03/2020

02/01/2020

Linda B.

Very well. Mark Broyles did exceptional work on our project. He is reliable, an expert in his job, and is very pleasant. He was always on time, and was really good about working with me on where to install grab bars for the shower, where to install the vanity, etc. We would defintely use Community Builders again. Also, Daniel worked with the project to video tape the process and condense it into a short video. He is also a dedicated worker and exhibits a very pleasant personality.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 01/31/2020

Review for Community Builders Inc - 8220 E Skelly Dr, Tulsa, OK - 38362582

01/30/2020

Coweesta G.

Super. A very gracious crew of 3 men arrived around 10:00 and job was completed approximately 2:30. Nice neat job, beautiful windows. I'm tickled pink.THANK YOU.

Description of Work
8 new windows

Work Completed On 01/29/2020

01/28/2020

Barbara A.

Great!! Jack was wonderful-I have a home daycare and he worked around the kids with no complaints! Bathroom is beautiful and he was quick! He even did a few extra little odd jobs because my husband is disabled! He is the best!!

Description of Work
Old tub removed-walk-in shower installed

Category insulation, plumbing, replacement windows, home remodeling

Work Completed On 01/28/2020

01/21/2020

Joel S.

Highly recommend this company professional and the highest quality products. Let’s just say you get what you pay for. There were a bit cheaper estimates I got from other companies but the products are not the same. This company has the best materials and products and at a fair price. Very pleased

Description of Work
Installed the best energy efficient windows I’ve even seen!

Work Completed On 01/08/2020

01/04/2020

Nida G.

Everything was perfect. Adrienne was very professional and respectful of my time and property.

Description of Work
Gutter Replacement

Category gutter repair

Work Completed On 01/04/2020

12/12/2019

Diana T.

It was completed in one day. There was two people and they were great. Got the job finished and I was able to give input on some areas where the gutters were going. Overall great people, friendly. They were in constant contact with me. Letting me know what was going on. Highly recommend. Very happy with my selection of community builders.

Description of Work
Gutters installed

Category gutter repair, replacement windows

Work Completed On 12/09/2019

12/10/2019

Mary H.

Work was great just Still waiting on window. Just pray it comes in soon like today

Description of Work
Remodeling of bathroom

Work Completed On 12/10/2019

11/09/2019

Jordan W.

Great service, superior quality. Highly reccomend!

Description of Work
Window Installation

Work Completed On 11/08/2019

06/28/2019

Ronda O.

Job was done well. Courteous and professional.

Description of Work
New guttering installation

Category gutter repair, replacement windows

Work Completed On 06/28/2019

03/08/2019

Bob L.

Excellent service from start to finish.professional and punctual. The roofing crew did a great job and cleaned up after they were done!

Description of Work
Root replacement

Work Completed On 03/08/2019

02/14/2019

Vanessa H.

The process was seamless! The crew was efficient and pleasant! My new roof looks great!

Description of Work
Metal Roof

Work Completed On 02/14/2019

02/13/2019

Robbie L.

Excellent! Great customer service and quality work. Will definitely use again!

Description of Work
We needed a new roof on our home

02/13/2019

Rebecca C.

Community Builders did a great job on my roof. They also did siding and windows on my home. It has been a few years now, and I have had no issues with the product or the installation. My home energy costs are now very low as well. They offer extensive warranties on their products beyond what the manufacturer offers, and they stand by them.

Description of Work
Roof, Siding, and Windows

Category roofing, siding, replacement windows

Work Completed On 02/13/2019

Review for Community Builders Inc - 8220 E Skelly Dr, Tulsa, OK - 37710512

Sharron C.

About 2 yrs ago I used Community Builders to put in all new windows in my house. It was an amazing experience so I thought I would try them again for my siding. I could not be happier. They were professional, showed up on time, completed the work quickly, and cleaned up the mess to where I could not tell they have been here except my house looked AMAZING! The installers were so nice and the work was incredible. The salesman even came out while they were installing and after it was complete to make sure I was happy. I LOVE Community Builders and will use them again for my home improvement projects in the future. Next on my list is having my patio resurfaced and I see they are doing this now. Can'[t wait to have that done. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a great home improvement company.

Description of Work
Siding & Windows

Category siding, replacement windows

Work Completed On 12/05/2018

Sharron C.

AMAZING JOB!!!! I love this company. They did an incredible job and my house looks great. I am attaching pics because I could not describe the difference. They cleaned up every little thing when they left. I know along with my Community Builders windows I am going to notice a huge energy savings. Next job with Community Builders will be my bathroom redone and a walk-in shower installed. I cannot speak highly enough about this company.

Description of Work
My house was built in 1952 with ship lap siding that desperately needed to be covered because I was tired of having it repainted every 5 years.

Category siding, replacement windows

Work Completed On 09/28/2017

Review for Community Builders Inc - 8220 E Skelly Dr, Tulsa, OK - 36325172

Sharron C.

I have never had a better experience. The installers showed up on time and worked throughout the day without a break. They replaced 15 windows and were finished by 3:30. They did an INCREDIBLE job, careful not to dirty the carpeting, vacuumed their mess inside, and dropped debris in trash cans outside the window openings as to not disturb by landscaping. My house looks great, my electric bill has been cut by almost $100/month, and they are so easy to clean. Being double pane it cuts a lot of the outside noise. Next project with CBI is siding. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
House built in 1952 and still had original windows that needed to be replaced.