Keep your carpet looking new and clean with our nine tips, including advice on how often you should vacuum and hire a professional carpet cleaner, where to place doormats and area rugs, and why you might want to upgrade your old vacuum.
Get matched with top carpet cleaners in Lowell, AR
There are 7 highly-rated local carpet cleaners.
Matching on Angi
Recent Carpet Cleaning Reviews in Lowell
- Dehart Carpet Cleaning IncExcellent. I can't say enough good things about this company. They did a deep cleaning on my home and office. Carpets and tile.. They were able to removed some very stubborn stains. Ms. Liz was easy to work with and very fair. I will be sure to recommend them to every one. Thank you.
- Dehart Carpet Cleaning IncVery easy to schedule, punctual. Liz has a great personality and assures things are done right. Will hire again and definitely recommend!
- Magic Carpet CleaningCharlie and his helper were just wonderful, professional and did a fabulous job. They protected the moldings and corners in the house. They put a towel under the hose where they needed to protect our hardwood floors. They were very neat and efficient. The truck and their equipment were in top condition
- Dehart Carpet Cleaning IncThe carpet stretcher came out first, early in the morning, and within a couple of hours, all our carpets had been re-stretched and looked much better already (I think he charged about $375). Then Dehart arrived, and I have to say they did a fantastic job. True enough, they had tricks up their sleeves to remove many different kinds of stains. We had rust stains from metal furniture legs that had been there for years....all came out. We had a game room over the garage with a large area of carpet that had been terribly water-stained nine years ago. I had no hope for it, but it came clean as well. All our carpets look great. They cleaned our couch and love seat as well, and cleaned our bathroom tile, removing stains in the tile and the grout. Our house is large, so considering all the work they did, I feel it was a fair price. We will definitely be using Dehart again
- Dehart Carpet Cleaning IncGreat!! It was a huge mess made by a dog with bad stomach issues. 3 college boys live in the home. They did a super great job, very nice, came the day after I called. Very professional and fair priced
- Dehart Carpet Cleaning IncI have used them numerous times for my personal home and for our rentals. Best carpet cleaner I have used in the area by far.
- Dehart Carpet Cleaning IncDehart was able to remove orange soda stains from our son's carpeting. Everything looks brand new again.
- Dehart Carpet Cleaning IncThe experience was great, we had a quick turn around to get an estimate and quick turn around to get it cleaned. Very reasonably priced and they were very friendly. Overall great experience. And the carpet looked great.
- Dehart Carpet Cleaning IncBased solely on Angie's List ranking, I called DeHart carpet cleaning and originally scheduled them for a Wednesday. The ceiling in one of the bedrooms was being repaired due to an A/C condensate leak and I anticipated it would be ready for cleaning by the scheduled date. Unfortunately, the room was not ready on the scheduled date and I called (the afternoon before our scheduled time) to ask if we could tentatively reschedule for the following Monday. Liz at DeHart said they would work us in and to just call when we would be ready. Monday came and still not quite ready. I called Liz on Tuesday and we scheduled for Wednesday, no fuss, and very accommodating. They called prior to the appointed time as promised, showed up at the time promised, took the amount of time they estimated for the job, and did a great job at a price a bit lower than I was expecting
- Dehart Carpet Cleaning IncIt was good. She was very personable. She actually came back and did some touch up work that I wanted them to do. She was very prompt and very professional about her work.
Last update on November 5, 2020
Carpet Cleaners in Lowell
Explore our Solution Center for helpful carpet cleaner articles
Vacuuming doesn’t always get carpets clean. Sometimes you need to give your flooring a deeper cleaning to make sure that you’re not leaving pet hair or dirt embedded in your carpet fibers. This guide breaks down some common carpet cleaning methods.
There is no carpet middle ground: either you love it or hate it. But even if you're not a member of Team Shag, your feet may still yearn for a warm embrace.
Find carpet cleaners in
- Cave Springs,
- Bethel Heights,
- Elm Springs,
- Little Flock,
- Pea Ridge,
- Bella Vista,
- Prairie Grove,
- Prairie Creek
carpet cleaners in Lowell
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Black Tie Landscaping678 S Pianalto Rd
Springdale, Arkansas 72762
- Black Tie Landscaping
- CELESTIAL CARPET CLEANING3007 NE 6th St
Bentonville, Arkansas 72712
- Chem-Dry of Nw Arkansas3519 N Salem Rd
Fayetteville, Arkansas 72704
- Color Your Carpet9800 Beach Blvd
Jacksonville, Florida 32246
- Country Home Restoration15002 CR 210
Jasper, Missouri 64755
- Courtesy Care Cleaning & Restoration1201 SE Adams Blvd
BARTLESVILLE, Oklahoma 74003
- Courtesy Care Cleaning and Restoration372 Randall Wobbe Lane Ste A
Springdale, Arkansas 72764
- CELESTIAL CARPET CLEANING
- Dehart Carpet Cleaning IncPO Box 806
Fayetteville, Arkansas 72702
- Dehart Carpet Cleaning Inc
- Handy Services, Inc19123 N Hwy 127
GARFIELD, Arkansas 72732
- Handy Services, Inc
- Residential Renovators2511 N. 2nd St. Ste. 3
Rogers, Arkansas 72756
- Residential Renovators
- Sears Carpet & Upholstery Care123 1 st
Springdale, Arkansas 72762
- Spot Free Carpet Cleaning5218 S 60th Pl
Rogers, Arkansas 72758
- Stanley Steemer699 Madison St
Springdale, Arkansas 72762
- STEAMERS CARPET CLEANERS5147 E. Maywood Rd
Fayetteville, Arkansas 72703
- Steamtec1417 Hilltop Farm Ln
Rogers, Arkansas 72756
- Sears Carpet & Upholstery Care
- Trifecta Steam Services, LLC9811 Farm Road 2020
Monett, Missouri 65708
- Trifecta Steam Services, LLC
- Vest Carpet Cleaning1314 Villa View Dr
Siloam Springs, Arkansas 72761
- Vest Carpet Cleaning
Carpet cleaners that service Lowell
Carpet Cleaning FAQ
How much is carpet cleaning?
Answer: Carpet cleaning costs $25 to $70 per room on average, depending on the size of your home. A three-bedroom home will run $175 for a complete professional carpet cleaning service, while larger homes can cost between $300 and $600. In most cases, a flat rate applies to the number of rooms you need cleaned rather than the square footage of those areas.
How long does it take for carpet to dry after cleaning?
Answer: Following a professional carpet cleaning, it can take anywhere from 6 to 10 hours for your carpet to fully dry. The actual drying time may vary according to carpet type and the cleaning method used, but contact your carpet cleaning service provider if your carpet remains wet after 24 hours.
Should you vacuum before carpet cleaning?
Answer: Absolutely. Vacuuming your carpet before your cleaning professionals arrive will allow you to remove any loose dirt that muddy paws and boots have dragged into your home. Vacuuming beforehand also helps loosen the carpet fibers so the cleaner can soak into the deepest crevices and grab those stubborn dirt particles.
How often should carpets be cleaned?
Answer: Cleaning carpets once every 12 months helps keep dirt and other carpet allergens under control. You might consider cleaning at more frequent intervals depending on foot traffic. A local professional carpet cleaning company can help you set and maintain a schedule that’s appropriate for homes with pets, children, allergies, smokers, and colored carpets.
How long does carpet cleaning take?
Answer: On average, professional carpet cleaning takes up to 30 minutes per room, depending on the complexity of the cleaning. Deeper stains on long and shaggy carpets may increase the time of service.
Do carpet cleaning companies move your furniture?
Answer: It depends. Some carpet cleaning services will move your furniture for free, while others may charge a fee. Most companies will move six to 10 items of furniture in larger rooms and three to five items in smaller rooms. When inquiring about your next professional carpet cleaning service, be sure to ask if moving furniture is included in the service price.