Before you rent a home carpet cleaning machine for the first time, find out everything you need to know. From how many hours you should invest in carpet cleaning, which detergent to buy, and which machine is best, we’ve broken it all down.
Get matched with top carpet cleaners in Pineville, MO
There are 3 highly-rated local carpet cleaners.
Recent Carpet Cleaning Reviews in Pineville
- Dehart Carpet Cleaning IncI have used Dehart many times to clean my rentals. They do a much better job than other capet cleaners I have used in the past and so now I use them exculively. This service was for my personal residence and they did a good job. I was a bit disappointed in one spot but overall they are better than most read less
- Service Master CleanThey were very good about it and were in and out quickly. I give good marks to everybody at the company. They are courteous, nice and did not leave me with a hefty bill. The pricing was fair but since my last carpet cleaning they have stopped coming out to my area to work.
Carpet Cleaners in Pineville
- Business Description:Trifecta Steam Services is the new evolution in clean. We offer chemical free, precise cleaning and steam sterilization in homes and commercial locations. Our process combines heat, steam and UV light to kill mold, bacteria and viruses. We specialize in cleaning heavily soiled, hard to reach, hard to clean areas. Perfect for deep spring cleaning, the arrival of a new baby, before moving into a new home, flu season, and much more. We have a number of options to fit your needs and budget. All .. read lessRecent Review:My mattress looked and smelled new. Watching the steam tackle toilet yuck that we couldn’t see without the black light was impressive and satisfying. Very satisfied!Vikki N.
- Business Description:We specialize in the NWA and River Valley. We stand out with our attention to detail and great value. We have been in business since 2014.Recent Review:From when the job was estimated, it was 2 months before it was started. Front yard was excavated to remove the gravel and replaced with sod. A lot of the gravel was left and very little prep was done to the surface. High and low spots throughout the entire front yard. Was charged for topsoil that was not brought to the job site. Also charged for the labor to spread the topsoil that wasn’t brought to the site. Several areas of sod was just placed straight on the existing gravel and placed on dry ground. Two different kinds of sod was laid because not enough was ordered to complete the job. After the sod was laid they didn’t even water it in. Astroturf was placed in the backyard. Surface was not prepared before the turf was put down. Highs and lows throughout the entire surface. Just laid down on the gravel without being compacted. Gaps left around the perimeter next to the house and flower beds where weeds will grow now. Didn’t order a big enough piece of turf to cover the area that was in the bid. After the job was completed no call from the owner or even a walk around to make sure we were happy with the job. Several things on the invoice had to be corrected because we were charged for things that didn’t get completed. The owner did make it right by correcting the invoice but would have been happier if the job would have been completed as promised in the initial bid. Overall very unpleased with service provided by Black Tie Landscaping. The owner is lacking attention to detail and professionalism read lessBrian F.
- Business Description:House Cleaning from top to bottom is our specialty.Do not settle for “maybe it’s clean” make it “sparkle clean.” “Our motto is “We do the work;you take the credit!”Whether it is a organizing,move-in,move-out, deep clean, standard clean, windows inside and out!Monthly,bi-weekly,every week.We do it all! We have been in business in NWA for 9 years. read lessRecent Review:We love their service. They go above and beyond. It's a big weight off my shoulders. Highly recommend!Alisha D.
- Business Description:Courtesy Care Home Offices : 1201 SE Adams Blvd. Bartlesville, OK 74003Recent Review:I had a leak upstairs that went through to downstairs. I called and asked for an estimate at about 3:30 pm. About an hour later, 3 guys show up and start working instead of providing an estimate. They removed carpet from a small room, 1 1/2 sheets of Sheetrock from the floor and water from a stained concrete floor. I asked several times what the cost was going to be and they told me they could not possibly tell me until they got further into the job. I've been in construction 30 years and that is BS. They are local so I assumed I could trust them. However, when I finally forced the issue I was told it would cost $2000-$3000 just for their fans. I told them I was no longer interested in their services and asked the total of my bill to date. Since I could have personally removed the carpet and shop vac the water off the concrete floors below (no carpet) in about 3-4 hours, I assumed it would only cost $3-$400 on the upper end. I was floored to find out it was going to be $863.34. Turns out they charged $210 for an "Emergency service call" that I did not need nor ask for and, without notifying me, stayed after hours so they could charge another $102.13. They charged another $80.26 for something called clean concrete. I have stained concrete which did not need to be cleaned. Furthermore, my floors were filthy after they left. I have also been informed that my insurance company will likely not cover their inflated charges. In thirty years working construction, I have rarely been this disappointing with a company. In fact this is the first review I have ever written for any company read lesstom m.
- Business Description:ServiceMaster of Columbia provides residential and commercial services, as well as disaster restoration to 14 counties throughout mid-Missouri. We understand that when a disaster strikes, you deserve an experienced, professional, caring, and dedicated team to help you put your life or business back together. We strive to provide you with the most efficient and comprehensive restorative services to deliver the clean you expect, and the service you deserve. We also understand the n.. read lessRecent Review:unknownjamie H.
- Business Description:Stanley Steemer has been providing cleaning and restoration services for both residential and business customers for more than 60 years. They offer multiple services, including carpet cleaning, tile and grout cleaning, hardwood floor cleaning, upholstery cleaning, air duct cleaning and water damage restoration services. For more information, visit www.stanleysteemer.com read lessRecent Review:Stanley Steemer was great. I have used them several times in the past. They were courteous. I use them when they run specials otherwise their price is high.Julie b.
- Business Description:Oriental Rug or Drapery, Clean and 100% Urine Odor Removal Naturally, by PetPeePee Company. PetPeePee service is a strictly for, Oriental rugs, (all types of Oriental Rugs, Needlepoint, Antique rugs, and custom made Draperies. PetPeePee Guarantee: Permanent Dog or Cat urine odor removal. The principal reasons the members use of the service is the need to get rid of the urine odor naturally, without using all the toxic chemicals of the ordinary carpet cleaning industry! The odor free cleaning .. read lessRecent Review:Very responsive and explained process thoroughly. Check their youtube video to see what they do.susan w.
- Business Description:Carpet Cleaning, Stain Removal, Carpet Repairs, Odor Control, Upholstery Cleaning - Water, Fire, and Mold Damage Restoration. IICRC Certified Technicians
- Business Description:Owner Operated 15 Years Exp. Certified in Restoration
Explore our Solution Center for helpful carpet cleaner articles
When you’re a pet parent, dealing with household accidents is just part of life. Accidents happen, but sometimes a stinky smell can linger long after you’ve cleaned up the puddle. Learn how to get rid of the pet urine smell in your carpet.
Deep cleaning your carpets can instantly freshen up a living space. But should you prep your home before the professional carpet cleaners arrive? Once you've found the team for you, follow these 10 tips to get ready for their upcoming visit.
Find carpet cleaners in
- Sulphur Springs
- Bella Vista
- South West City
- Pea Ridge
- Cave Springs
carpet cleaners in Pineville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Black Tie Landscaping678 S Pianalto Rd
- Black Tie Landscaping
- Elite Carpet Care & Restoration5636 Splitlog Rd
- Elite Carpet Care & Restoration
- PROTECH CARPET CLEANING & RESTORATION323 GEORGIA STREET
- PROTECH CARPET CLEANING & RESTORATION
- Trifecta Steam Services, LLC9811 Farm Road 2020
- Trifecta Steam Services, LLC