Recurring carpet stains can make a whole room look worn, and sometimes spot treatments only make things worse. Find out what common pantry item can help remove fresh stains and stubborn carpet spots for good.
Get matched with top carpet cleaners in Fayetteville, AR
There are 7 highly-rated local carpet cleaners.
Matching on Angi
Recent Carpet Cleaning Reviews in Fayetteville
- Dehart Carpet Cleaning IncExcellent. I can't say enough good things about this company. They did a deep cleaning on my home and office. Carpets and tile.. They were able to removed some very stubborn stains. Ms. Liz was easy to work with and very fair. I will be sure to recommend them to every one. Thank you.
- Dehart Carpet Cleaning IncVery easy to schedule, punctual. Liz has a great personality and assures things are done right. Will hire again and definitely recommend!
- Magic Carpet CleaningCharlie and his helper were just wonderful, professional and did a fabulous job. They protected the moldings and corners in the house. They put a towel under the hose where they needed to protect our hardwood floors. They were very neat and efficient. The truck and their equipment were in top condition
- Dehart Carpet Cleaning IncExcellent service. Quick response and appointment scheduling (even during busy Thanksgiving season). Liz and her crews are very professional. After measuring the home a price was determined and the crew went to work directly. The work was completed quickly and to our complete satisfaction. Will certainly use Dehart's services again
- Dehart Carpet Cleaning IncThe got some really stubborn stains out of the carpet and cleaned the grout. They gave me a little bottle of the dirty water so that I can have proof that the tenant had not cleaned the carpet
- Dehart Carpet Cleaning IncThey were amazingly responsive when I arrived home to stains all over my living room from a sick dog. They called back the very same day even on a weekend. They were here right on time and had my carpet looking better than when I moved in 7 years ago.
- Dehart Carpet Cleaning IncWe had her clean the floors in our house and she did such a good job we used her for our rental property too.
- Dehart Carpet Cleaning IncBased solely on Angie's List ranking, I called DeHart carpet cleaning and originally scheduled them for a Wednesday. The ceiling in one of the bedrooms was being repaired due to an A/C condensate leak and I anticipated it would be ready for cleaning by the scheduled date. Unfortunately, the room was not ready on the scheduled date and I called (the afternoon before our scheduled time) to ask if we could tentatively reschedule for the following Monday. Liz at DeHart said they would work us in and to just call when we would be ready. Monday came and still not quite ready. I called Liz on Tuesday and we scheduled for Wednesday, no fuss, and very accommodating. They called prior to the appointed time as promised, showed up at the time promised, took the amount of time they estimated for the job, and did a great job at a price a bit lower than I was expecting
- Dehart Carpet Cleaning IncThey were courteous, informative and very nice. The carpets looked fantastic when they were through.
- Dehart Carpet Cleaning IncCalled for appointment for carpet cleaning and they were able to schedule the service for the same week. They showed up on time, moved furniture to clean underneath, moved the furniture back in place (on Styrofoam blocks), treated various stains and were able to remove all of them. The carpet looks amazing! They did such a great job and were so nice. They work fast too...in and out in about 2 hours and completed the entire house (plus stairs)
Last update on November 5, 2020
Carpet Cleaners in Fayetteville
Explore our Solution Center for helpful carpet cleaner articles
If you find ink stains on your carpeting, it’s possible to remove them. Here are the best DIY methods for how to get ink out of carpet.
Sure, we love cuddling and playing with our pets, but cleaning up pet messes is a different story. Nobody enjoys coming home to shedding or accidents. With these tips, you can clean your pet’s messes more effectively and, in turn, protect your carpets.
Find carpet cleaners in
- Bethel Heights,
- Elm Springs,
- West Fork,
- Prairie Creek,
- Prairie Grove,
- Cave Springs,
- Little Flock,
- Siloam Springs,
- West Siloam Springs,
carpet cleaners in Fayetteville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Black Tie Landscaping678 S Pianalto Rd
Springdale, Arkansas 72762
- Black Tie Landscaping
- CELESTIAL CARPET CLEANING3007 NE 6th St
Bentonville, Arkansas 72712
- Color Your Carpet9800 Beach Blvd
Jacksonville, Florida 32246
- Country Home Restoration15002 CR 210
Jasper, Missouri 64755
- Courtesy Care Cleaning & Restoration1201 SE Adams Blvd
BARTLESVILLE, Oklahoma 74003
- Courtesy Care Cleaning and Restoration372 Randall Wobbe Lane Ste A
Springdale, Arkansas 72764
- CELESTIAL CARPET CLEANING
- Handy Services, Inc19123 N Hwy 127
GARFIELD, Arkansas 72732
- Handy Services, Inc
- NWA Restore It Inc13525 W Hwy 102
Centerton, Arkansas 72719
- NWA Restore It Inc
- Trifecta Steam Services, LLC9811 Farm Road 2020
Monett, Missouri 65708
- Trifecta Steam Services, LLC
- Vest Carpet Cleaning1314 Villa View Dr
Siloam Springs, Arkansas 72761
- Vest Carpet Cleaning
Carpet cleaners that service Fayetteville
Carpet Cleaning FAQ
How much is carpet cleaning?
Answer: Carpet cleaning costs $25 to $70 per room on average, depending on the size of your home. A three-bedroom home will run $175 for a complete professional carpet cleaning service, while larger homes can cost between $300 and $600. In most cases, a flat rate applies to the number of rooms you need cleaned rather than the square footage of those areas.
How long does it take for carpet to dry after cleaning?
Answer: Following a professional carpet cleaning, it can take anywhere from 6 to 10 hours for your carpet to fully dry. The actual drying time may vary according to carpet type and the cleaning method used, but contact your carpet cleaning service provider if your carpet remains wet after 24 hours.
Should you vacuum before carpet cleaning?
Answer: Absolutely. Vacuuming your carpet before your cleaning professionals arrive will allow you to remove any loose dirt that muddy paws and boots have dragged into your home. Vacuuming beforehand also helps loosen the carpet fibers so the cleaner can soak into the deepest crevices and grab those stubborn dirt particles.
How often should carpets be cleaned?
Answer: Cleaning carpets once every 12 months helps keep dirt and other carpet allergens under control. You might consider cleaning at more frequent intervals depending on foot traffic. A local professional carpet cleaning company can help you set and maintain a schedule that’s appropriate for homes with pets, children, allergies, smokers, and colored carpets.
How long does carpet cleaning take?
Answer: On average, professional carpet cleaning takes up to 30 minutes per room, depending on the complexity of the cleaning. Deeper stains on long and shaggy carpets may increase the time of service.
Do carpet cleaning companies move your furniture?
Answer: It depends. Some carpet cleaning services will move your furniture for free, while others may charge a fee. Most companies will move six to 10 items of furniture in larger rooms and three to five items in smaller rooms. When inquiring about your next professional carpet cleaning service, be sure to ask if moving furniture is included in the service price.