There are many reasons your carpet might have an unpleasant odor, ranging from the obvious to the unseen. Learn the common signs of carpet problems so you can track down the source of the smell and decide whether you need help from a pro.
Get matched with top carpet cleaners in Hiwasse, AR
There are 9 highly-rated local carpet cleaners.
Recent Carpet Cleaning Reviews in Hiwasse
- Foster's Complete Cleaning ServiceThey're very professional, timely, polite, and thorough. Most of all, I was given a reasonable price.
- Foster's Complete Cleaning ServiceIt went wonderfully. Customer service was fantastic. Everything was done in a timely manner and everything looked like new again! Highly recommend for anyone needing cleaning services done.
- Foster's Complete Cleaning ServiceAmazing work! They are a wonderful team that did a phenomenal job. I’m going to use them again and again in the future. Thanks!
- Taylors Janitorial and Building Maintenance, LLCTaylor’s Janitorial team were very professional. I told them what I needed done to my carpet and they made it look brand new. I am very pleased with their work.
- Gilray Restoration ServicesThe carpet in my living and hallway had been in desperate need of cleaning and I had even considered tearing it up and repurchasing but I called GRS and got a look and decided to go with it! I couldn’t be more overjoyed. Very happy with the work and would call again!
- SteamtecHe returned my call promptly, he was on time, and very professional. I have an older carpet that is light in color and he explained that those stains might not come out but other than those stains the carpet looked very good when he was finished
- Serenity Carpet and Upholstery CleaningThey did a really good job. I saw an area of the carpet that wasn't stretched all the way and he came back the very next day. I was impressed with their responsiveness and quality of work.
- SteamtecPerfect. Service was performed quickly and appointment was given with little to no wait. Prices were excellent and I will hire again.
- Xtreme Clean IncThey were late, because they came all the way from Memphis to service me in Arkansas. They were kind respectful and they stayed busy until the work was completely done. And the price was reasonable, it fit my budget fairly.
- Dehart Carpet Cleaning IncVery satisfied with the job. Prompt, professional, and efficient. Carpets look great and stains are gone. Would definitely recommend!
Carpet Cleaners in Hiwasse
- Recent Review:The service was excellent. I like their customer service. They were very good answering questions and do a follow up. I highly recommended them.Gary M.
- Business Description:If you're looking for Rogers, AR, carpet cleaning you can trust, we're ready to help at DeHart Carpet Cleaning Inc. We use the latest equipment to get out the tough stains that your vacuum cleaner or other cleaning products can't, and we'll get the job done right the first time. The professionals in our Rogers, AR, office will have your floors looking their bestRecent Review:everything cleaned came out great, as i was having doubts they would come clean I was very happy with the resultsDebra Y.
- Business Description:In business since 1991 with the highest certified technicians in Arkansas. We are a family oriented business with a focus on customer service, and strive to put a smile on your face.Pay at the time of service. We also service commercial locations. Contact (501) 690-3825 to schedule your appointment todayRecent Review:They did a great job on my carpet. Every question I asked was answered, and they were so professional. My husband was extremely pleased and said he probably would not even look at anyone else in the future.Marc B.
- Business Description:Trifecta Steam Services is the new evolution in clean. We offer chemical free, precise cleaning and steam sterilization in homes and commercial locations. Our process combines heat, steam and UV light to kill mold, bacteria and viruses. We specialize in cleaning heavily soiled, hard to reach, hard to clean areas. Perfect for deep spring cleaning, the arrival of a new baby, before moving into a new home, flu season, and much more. We have a number of options to fit your needs and budget. All ..Recent Review:My mattress looked and smelled new. Watching the steam tackle toilet yuck that we couldn’t see without the black light was impressive and satisfying. Very satisfied!Vikki N.
- Business Description:Oriental Rug or Drapery, Clean and 100% Urine Odor Removal Naturally, by PetPeePee Company. PetPeePee service is a strictly for, Oriental rugs, (all types of Oriental Rugs, Needlepoint, Antique rugs, and custom made Draperies. PetPeePee Guarantee: Permanent Dog or Cat urine odor removal. The principal reasons the members use of the service is the need to get rid of the urine odor naturally, without using all the toxic chemicals of the ordinary carpet cleaning industry! The odor free cleaning ..Recent Review:I discovered petpee.com when I was searching online for ways to remove the urine odor from our 10’ x 14’ Karastan wool oriental rug. I had planned to clean the rug myself, but I was intrigued by the videos I saw on YouTube of petpee.com’s owner, Meir Martin, demonstrating how he cleans rugs like mine. I searched for petpee.com reviews and was blown away by the number of glowing reviews that had been written by satisfied customers. I knew then and there that I wanted to turn my rug over rug to Mr. Martin to finally get rid of the urine odor that had been building up for over 10 years. I called him and got a quote of $1079, which included shipping both ways, cleaning the rug, and a guarantee that I would not be able to detect any urine odor when my rug was returned to me. After getting over the sticker shock, my husband gave me the green light to send the rug to petpeepee.com. I think he was more interested in getting rid of my constant complaints about the urine odor than the actual odor itself! Mr. Martin walked us through how to pack up our rug for shipping via UPS, having us send him pictures to make sure we had prepared it properly. Even though we followed his instructions, I received an email from UPS 5 days later that my rug had been lost. I was regretting my decision to send my rug off for cleaning, UNTIL Mr. Martin worked his magic! I’m only the second customer in all the years petpeepee.com has been in business to have her oriental rug go missing, but that was to my benefit, because Mr. Meir knew exactly who to call (in Utah, of all places!) to track down my rug. Mr. Martin called his contact at UPS every day to check on whether my rug had been found and kept me posted each day for a week. On the seventh day after UPS reported my rug had been lost, Mr. Martin called me with the happy news that my rug had been found!!! Apparently some of the tape I had used to secure the label to the package was not completely flat and caused the label and bag to tear. Mr. Martin received my rug via Next Day Air from UPS on August 23 and began the cleaning process the next day. I loved receiving videos and pictures of the rug being cleaned and getting updates from Mr. Martin throughout the process. (You can see my rug being cleaned on YouTube by searching “Removing urine odor from a supersize Karastan rug.”). We received the rug back on September 2, and it smelled as fresh as it did the day we bought it! It looked so clean and new – worth every penny we paid to have petpeepee.com clean it. I really need more than five stars for my recommendation of petpeepee.com and Meir Martin. He is a true professional and the best communicator of any service provider I’ve ever encountered. I will be sending him more rugs soon! When I do, I will be VERY careful about packaging them, including using a HEAVY DUTY bag and taping multiple labels on the inside and outside of the package and making sure EVERYTHING on the outside is smooth and flat. If you want your rug to be free of urine odor, send it to petpeepee.com with every confidence that it will come back as good and fresh as newDiane B.
- Business Description:IICRC certified Carpet, Tile and Grout cleaning (Hot water extraction)Recent Review:He returned my call promptly, he was on time, and very professional. I have an older carpet that is light in color and he explained that those stains might not come out but other than those stains the carpet looked very good when he was finisheKay & James E.
- Business Description:Magic Carpet Cleaning offers the best cleaning services in Rogers, AR. We have been in business for over 25 years and we have the needed experience to get the job done.Recent Review:Charlie and his helper were just wonderful, professional and did a fabulous job. They protected the moldings and corners in the house. They put a towel under the hose where they needed to protect our hardwood floors. They were very neat and efficient. The truck and their equipment were in top conditionLaura S.
- Business Description:House Cleaning from top to bottom is our specialty.Do not settle for “maybe it’s clean” make it “sparkle clean.” “Our motto is “We do the work;you take the credit!”Whether it is a organizing,move-in,move-out, deep clean, standard clean, windows inside and out!Monthly,bi-weekly,every week.We do it all! We have been in business in NWA for 9 years.Recent Review:We love their service. They go above and beyond. It's a big weight off my shoulders. Highly recommend!Alisha D.
- Business Description:We specialize in the NWA and River Valley. We stand out with our attention to detail and great value. We have been in business since 2014.Recent Review:From when the job was estimated, it was 2 months before it was started. Front yard was excavated to remove the gravel and replaced with sod. A lot of the gravel was left and very little prep was done to the surface. High and low spots throughout the entire front yard. Was charged for topsoil that was not brought to the job site. Also charged for the labor to spread the topsoil that wasn’t brought to the site. Several areas of sod was just placed straight on the existing gravel and placed on dry ground. Two different kinds of sod was laid because not enough was ordered to complete the job. After the sod was laid they didn’t even water it in. Astroturf was placed in the backyard. Surface was not prepared before the turf was put down. Highs and lows throughout the entire surface. Just laid down on the gravel without being compacted. Gaps left around the perimeter next to the house and flower beds where weeds will grow now. Didn’t order a big enough piece of turf to cover the area that was in the bid. After the job was completed no call from the owner or even a walk around to make sure we were happy with the job. Several things on the invoice had to be corrected because we were charged for things that didn’t get completed. The owner did make it right by correcting the invoice but would have been happier if the job would have been completed as promised in the initial bid. Overall very unpleased with service provided by Black Tie Landscaping. The owner is lacking attention to detail and professionalismBrian F.
- Business Description:Courtesy Care Home Offices : 1201 SE Adams Blvd. Bartlesville, OK 74003Recent Review:I had a leak upstairs that went through to downstairs. I called and asked for an estimate at about 3:30 pm. About an hour later, 3 guys show up and start working instead of providing an estimate. They removed carpet from a small room, 1 1/2 sheets of Sheetrock from the floor and water from a stained concrete floor. I asked several times what the cost was going to be and they told me they could not possibly tell me until they got further into the job. I've been in construction 30 years and that is BS. They are local so I assumed I could trust them. However, when I finally forced the issue I was told it would cost $2000-$3000 just for their fans. I told them I was no longer interested in their services and asked the total of my bill to date. Since I could have personally removed the carpet and shop vac the water off the concrete floors below (no carpet) in about 3-4 hours, I assumed it would only cost $3-$400 on the upper end. I was floored to find out it was going to be $863.34. Turns out they charged $210 for an "Emergency service call" that I did not need nor ask for and, without notifying me, stayed after hours so they could charge another $102.13. They charged another $80.26 for something called clean concrete. I have stained concrete which did not need to be cleaned. Furthermore, my floors were filthy after they left. I have also been informed that my insurance company will likely not cover their inflated charges. In thirty years working construction, I have rarely been this disappointing with a company. In fact this is the first review I have ever written for any companytom m.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful carpet cleaner articles
Is it safe to use carpet powders? Deodorizing carpet powders may seem like a quick and easy fix, but these cleaners actually pose some risks to both your carpeting and your family. Learn more about carpet powders before you vacuum again.
Vacuuming doesn’t always get carpets clean. Sometimes you need to give your flooring a deeper cleaning to make sure that you’re not leaving pet hair or dirt embedded in your carpet fibers. This guide breaks down some common carpet cleaning methods.
Find carpet cleaners in
- Bella Vista
- Sulphur Springs
- Pea Ridge
- Cave Springs
- South West City
- Elm Springs
- Bethel Heights
- Siloam Springs
carpet cleaners in Hiwasse
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Cleaner Approach3511 SE J Street Suite 9-284
- ABC Flooring6 Forest Park Dr
Holiday Island, Arkansas
- Absolute Clean17 Thomas Cir W
Eureka Springs, Arkansas
- ACCI Restoration & Resources103 Pellet Ln
- Affordable Carpet Cleaning5100 N Thompson St
- American Bio-Clean LLC469 Hwy 149
- A Cleaner Approach
- Black Tie Landscaping678 S Pianalto Rd
- Black Tie Landscaping
- Handy Services, Inc19123 N Hwy 127
- Handy Services, Inc
- Independence Tint & Auto1255 Batesville Blvd
- Independence Tint & Auto
- Kid-Klean Carpet Tile And Upholstery Cleaning8 Dillow Dr
Bella Vista, Arkansas
- Kid-Klean Carpet Tile And Upholstery Cleaning
- NWA Restore It Inc13525 W Hwy 102
- NWA Restore It Inc
- Property GLO Janitorial, LLCP.O. Box 575
De Witt, Arkansas
- Property GLO Janitorial, LLC
- Service Master Disaster Restoration and cleaning2024 Mountain Pine Road
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- Servpro of Benton/Carroll Co.13597 Hwy 72 W
- Solera Dental Spa600 West Lancashire Blvd Hwy 340 PO Box 3237
Bella Vista, Arkansas
- Sparkle cleaning 1104 SW Cabriolet St
- Spot Free Carpet Cleaning2702 battlefield blvd
- Squeaky Clean Services2 Brigh Stone Ln
Bella Vista, Arkansas
- Stanley Steemer699 Madison St
- Steam Genie101 E Pinion St
- STEAMERS CARPET CLEANERS5147 E. Maywood Rd
- Steamtec1417 Hilltop Farm Ln
- Service Master Disaster Restoration and cleaning