When safeguarding your basement, regrading your soil can protect your foundation from unwanted moisture and big problems down the road. Consider these five tips as you explore how to regrade your yard to help your foundation.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Higginson, AR
There are 0 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Higginson
- BROOKS SURVERYING INCThe work was done quickly, professionally and for the amount estimated. The survey itself was $300, but the stakes were $10 each. The price of the survey didn't seem out of line, but I wished the price of the stakes was a little less per stake.
- BROOKS SURVERYING INCVery prompt: I called on Thursday I believe and they were here, as promised, Monday morning. The survey plat was in my mailbox Wednesday. I paid by credit card and a receipt was in my inbox right away. Field workers and office staff answered all questions and were very pleasant to work with. Very good experience
- R.E. Port Land SurveyingMy experience went well. The staff was professional and knowledgeable in their field. The pricing is reasonable and I would recommend this company to others.
Land Surveyors in Higginson
- Business Description:PRIVATELY AND FAMILY OWNED EXCAVATION SERVICE. CONTACT JIM OR JOE ADKISSON.
- Business Description:Landscape Design & Construction / / Design services $90.00/hr Consultation $120.00/hr *plus expensesRecent Review:I have not started the work yet but they were good to come out to give a detailed estimate of all the things they could and would do. They were great and I was very pleased. But, I would not be having the work done right now as there are lot of other things that have been going on here. I have been decorating my home church and I am tired to do anything now. So, it will be some time before I would do anything. The priests volunteered people for this and that was how I ended up doing the church work. Their price was reasonable for the work that they were going to do although I don't remember the exact amount that was quoted. I would have been comfortable using them. They seemed trustworthy. I have a feeling for shady characters from the past and other stuff. But, they seemed very reliable and responsible. I was very comfortable with them. They came right away and did not put me on hold for ever. They were very customer oriented. They showed up in a reasonable amount of time and they made sure that it was convenient for me. They offered several different options that I agreed to and divided the quote into several sections so I could decide whether to do one or two or three of them. They were very good. I spoke to another service provider but was not pleased with them as they did not get back to me when they were supposed to. They did not even respond to my email that I wrote to them enquiring about the estimate. I was amazed as the economy has been in a very bad shape but the customer service has not improved in so many aspects. The people would think that the customer came first and that was where their salary would come in. But, they did not really care. I don’t like to give people a high grade because they would not have anything to strive for and they have to improve a little bit somewhere. But, I would like to give a high grade for Landscape Associates Incorporated as I would like to give a good grade for better people that were looking for somebodyDonita B.
- Business Description:Morrison-Shipley is a leading provider of Civil Engineering, Land Surveying, and Laser Scanning services to a wide variety of public and private sector clients.
- Business Description:Harbor Environmental and Safety (Harbor) is a full service environmental, safety and engineering consulting firm based out of Little Rock. Woman-owned, Harbor has been servicing clients locally and nationally since 2007
- Business Description:Handyproz are highly skilled professionals providing multiple services such as lawn care, construction, auto detailing and more. we are here for the customer and offer unmatched value by taking care not advantage. We guarantee our work for life
- Business Description:Maxwell Land Surveying is a small but constantly growing full service land surveying company. We are fully licensed and insured. In addition to typical land surveying projects, we also have the ability to perform house location surveys and home addition stateouts (including new fence construction) for title companies and homeowners. We service Central Arkansas, including (but not limited to) Conway, Jacksonville, Little Rock, Searcy, Stuttgart and Ward. We are proud to offer fast turnaround t..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Find land surveyors in
land surveyors in Higginson
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Landscape Associates, LLC8013 Counts Massie Rd
North Little Rock, Arkansas 72113
- Landscape Associates, LLC