LANDERS AUTO BODY

Auto Sales
Auto Radiators
Auto Tires
Auto Service

2 convenient locations 6301 S. University Ave. Little Rock, Arkansas Phone 501 570 4500 1804 Highway 5 North, Benton, Arkansas Phone 501 316 5291...

Sullivan's Automotive

Family owned and operated since 1996. We offer a clean and honest environment for the people of Little Rock to have their vehicle serviced by professionals with over 50 years of combined experience. We service all vehicles domestic and foreign with the exception of European made vehicles.

06/25/2014

They did a fair job on the paint work but I was a little bit disappointed in their customer service.

Description of Work
I’ve used Landers for auto body work on a Chevrolet and Paula.

06/05/2013

Landers Auto Body was one of the repair shops recommended by my insurance carrier and also had good reviews from what I could tell. My initial impressions were good as the staff seemed professional and the facilities seemed clean, especially for an auto body shop. The repair was fairly extensive as they had to re-skin the right front door and basically fill/re-paint the remining right side of the ...

Description of Work
Collision repair after my 5 month old 2011 Ford Fusion was side swiped by another driver.

05/12/2012

They had what I was looking for. The price was reasonable.

Description of Work
I bought a used car.

Category car sales

04/13/2011

They made my car look like new. At one point they told me to come pick it up but then the manager found a couple of little spots that weren?t correct. It took longer than I expected. They were meticulous and they kept in touch with me by phone. It was a lot of work but my car looks really good now. It didn't cost me any more than my deductible.

Description of Work
I had my car repaired at Landers Auto Body after I was in an accident.

10/12/2006

Everything went smoothly from start to finish. They made my appointment quickly, the staff was friendly and professional, and the auto body work was perfect. They also rushed to get my car finished before a holiday weekend. I would definitely use Landers Auto Body again.

Description of Work
Landers replaced the rear bumper on my 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee. I was not responsible for the bill because the other driver's insurance paid.

09/19/2006

We were very pleased with the service we received over there. They did a great job on our Expedition. I really like the fact that they are an all round service center. They are very experienced in what they do, and that is the reason my vehicle turned out as well as it did.

Description of Work
They painted our 2002 Expedition. We had some areas on the back that had scratches from moving things in and out of the car. We just wanted a touch-up job to make it look like it did when we bought it. Since we got the vehicle, we have used it for so many carrying and hauling situations because of traveling and moving. We just thought it was time to get it all fixed up and we knew Landers would give us a good price on the work.

09/14/2006

We're big fans of Landers. They have a good reputation in our area and they have built that over many years. We like it because we can take our vehicles there not only just for tune-ups, but also for tire work, oil changes, and/or auto body work if we need to. They're kind of a one stop shop type of place. They do everything and they know everything about vehicles. My husband and I feel like they are an honest company to deal with and this day in age that is so important. We did not have to pay for the work we had done to our car due to insurance however we have been using Lander's services for years now and personally, we feel that they do not overcharge you, or try to do unnecessary work on our vehicles. For this reason, we will continue to give them our business.

Description of Work
Well, our 1993 Plymouth Voyager needed to have auto body work for its one back taillight that had been smashed, the exhaust pipe that had been damaged, and painting touch-up work. Landers corrected those things for us in a very timely fashion. The work that they did was precise, accurate, and they had a fair price. Fortunately, we were not responsible for charges since it was a case where the other drivers' insurance was footing the bill.

08/31/2006

I had my tires replaced back when the Firestone tire ordeal was going on. It was more or less a requirement that the tires be replaced so I was not charged (per say) for the work. It was almost like a warranty type deal. Landers did a good job replacing my four tires, and I felt like I was treated like a valued customer there. They also stand behind their work, which I like. I have used them in the past for other things, also. In general, I am pleased with their services, but I do feel that they charge a bit too much at times.

Description of Work
I brought my 1999 Explorer over to Landers. The most recent thing they did was to replace my four tires, which was covered under my warranty.

Category tire buying and repair

08/31/2006

This was the first time I've used Landers. Someone in front of me slammed on the brakes and I bumped into them. I wasn't pleased with the fact that it took them two months to complete the work, and also that they somehow justified that I pay more than the deductible.

Description of Work
Landers fixed the front bumper and radiator on my Honda Accord '98.

Category auto body repair","radiator repair

08/31/2006

After we picked up the car, it started pulling to the left. They took along time repairing the car and I wasn t happy about that and I couldn t get the car until I had five hundred dollars to pay them. I don t have any choice but to use them again because they are the Ford Dealer in Little Rock and that s where we bought the car.

Description of Work
My 1994 Ford Explorer was broke into so the repair shop installed a new ignition and a new starter. My insurance company paid for all of it, except for my deductible, which was five hundred dollars.

Category auto repair

Auto body repair We work with all insurance companies

Antique restoration

Yes, call for an appointment time
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available