RON'S EXPRESS PLUMBING & DRAIN CLEANING INC

Founded 1999 • With Angi since August 2006

6 EMPLOYEES. USES SUBS FOR DIGGING, TRENCHING. CHARGES AN HOURLY RATE. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. EXTRA CHARGE FOR AFTER-HOURS SERVICE. BUSINESS CELL: 5014166079...

A-1 Chimney Pro, Inc.

Professional Chimney Cleaning, Inspections, Repair and Fireplace Installations. Arkansas’ Best Chimney Sweep Serving 15 Counties in Central Arkansas with 20 Years in Business. When it comes to friendly, professional chimney sweep and fireplace services, A-1 Chimney Pro is #1!

CK's Plumbing & Backflow LLC

At CK's Plumbing & Backflow, LLC we pride ourselves on providing our customers with reasonable pricing, quality workmanship and professional service on every call. When you work with CK's Plumbing and & Backflow LLC, you know you are getting high quality products and exceptional service facilitated by cutting edge technology. Our technicians use state-of-the-art technology to diagnose and repair existing problems and in all installations.

Ray Lusk Plumbing Co

OVER 100 MORE "A" REVIEWS THAN ANY OTHER PLUMBER IN ARKANSAS. Committed to quality since 1980. (501) 435-3531 or NWA (479) 306-7776. Regardless of whether it's an emergency or routine plumbing service. We have won the Angie’s List Super Service Award 7 years in a row. We have been picked best of the best by the Arkansas Democrat Gazette for over 15 years. Best Of Best by Arkansas Business 6 years, Arkansas Times 5 years, And the Soiree Platinum service award. Additional DBA's - Bath & Kitchen Gallery Re-modelers, Ray Lusk Sprinklers. Additional phone 501-664-0940.

05/06/2018

He came, spent 2 minutes getting an object out of the garbage disposal and had the almighty nerve to charge $115. When I explained to him over the phone the problem, he could have told me what to do. This is the second time in 18 years that I have had to use him. I would not have used him the 2nd time except the plumber I called was on vacation. All this took was an Allen Wrench. I would be totall...

Description of Work
A simple garbage disposal problem

07/06/2017

I've used them several times. They were in and out very fast and responsive. He provided the unit it's a unit you can only get through professional plumbers. It's not a big box store unit. They were responsive and able to provide a good quality replacement. It took an hour to do the work.

Description of Work
We had a hot water heater put in a couple of years ago. They installed a new hot water heater. They brought me up to code they had to bring everything up to code that had come into play since we bought the house.

Category water heater repair

03/21/2017

Quick, professional, and reasonable price! I called on Monday afternoon and they came to complete the job the very next day. Will definitely use them again and would definitely recommend them to everyone.

Description of Work
Cleared clogged drain (toilet). I attempted to clear the drain myself previously with no success using a 6 ft auger.

09/09/2016

On time and ensured the job was done.

Description of Work
Repaired leaking sink.

05/16/2016

It was fine. The gentleman was very nice, took his shoes off at the door and fixed the problem. I will keep his number handy for future needs.

Description of Work
Unclogged my backed up kitchen sink.

Category plumbing

PLUMBING REPAIR, DRAIN CLEANING, REMODELING AND ADDITIONS PLUMBING UPGRADES, WATER HEATERS, WATER PLUMBING AND SEWER LINE UPGRADES AND RPZ installed.

$10.00