Use these tips from the NYC Dept. of Consumer Affairs to help avoid a bad hiring experience.
Get matched with top general contractors in Jonesboro, AR
There are 1 highly-rated local general contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent General Contractors Reviews in Jonesboro
- Infinite Building Concepts & Designs LLCHe made sure we got what we wanted. He stayed on top of the workers to make sure everything was done correctly.
- TIM BURNS CARPENTRYI needed a rush job done so that I could bring my husband home from the hospital, as we had 7 steps up to our front door, and my husband was in a wheelchair due to a stroke. Due to the height of the porch, it had to be a two-stage ramp. Tim Burns was recommended by a friend, and although he was busy, he agreed to take it on as a rush job because of the situation. He came out, looked at the site, figured out the best way to make the ramp, bought the materials, and came out the next day and built the whole thing. I can not say enough good things about him. He did an excellent job
- Architectural Timber WorksThe job went very well. I contacted them and explained what I wanted done. They set up an appointment for the estimate in a very timely manner. When they arrived, they were professional and extremely knowledgeable about the job. I had received another bid from a local contractor, but he did not really ask any questions and seemed like he didn't have a good grasp of what I wanted done. Kevin, (with Hawk's eye remodeling) asked me many questions about what I was doing and make numerous suggestions to improve my plan. He also pointed out several flaws in my original plan that needed to be fixed. This is all before I even told him he had the job. They drew up a contract with a schedule of payments. When work commenced, they were prompt every day. The job included completely gutting the bathroom and kitchen. In the bathroom, we had him build a fully tiled walk in shower. Also built the frame for and installed a large soaker tub. He tiled the entire bathroom including beautiful detailing and painted the walls. Installed cabinets in bathroom. In the kitchen, he installed new cabinets and backsplash and built a stub wall beside the refrigerator. The painting included kitchen, living room, hallway, and bathroom. I have had contractors before that did a good job but also left a huge mess. They clean up as they go and have been very respectful. I am already asking him to give me a quote for two more jobs that I need completed at the house. He is one of those few contractors that go the extra mile to make sure the job is done right. You won't be disappointed if you decide to give him a shot
- A-1 CarpentryThey reported to work on time. and took the time to show us everything they were doing. they brought samples of the nanolem and helped us to decide what was the best for the kitchen cabinets that we had already picked out. they made sure every day that they cleaned up and showed up what they had accomplished Then went over what they would be doing the next day. They said it would take 5 days from start to finished. They had the job compelled in 4 days. my husband and i were very pleased with A-1 carpentry
- A-1 CarpentryThey reported to work on time each day. Told us what they were doing each day. Cleaned up their mess each day and said it would take 5 days and were finished in four days.
Last update on January 14, 2013
Contractors in Jonesboro
Explore our Solution Center for helpful contractor articles
Contractors expect you to get multiple quotes and know they won’t win your business every time. If you’re wondering how to tell a contractor you went with someone else, an honest and kind approach is key. We’ll cover what to do (and say) here.
DIY storm shelters can protect you from severe weather, but they have to be built right. Here’s what you need to know to build your own storm shelter.
Find general contractors in
- Lake City,
- Oak Grove Heights,
- Walnut Ridge,
- Marked Tree,
general contractors in Jonesboro
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- CRAIN BROS INC214 CR 402
Jonesboro, Arkansas 72404
- CRAIN BROS INC
- 24-7 Construction LLC176 Ouachita 406
Camden, Arkansas 71701
- 24-7 Construction LLC
- brummett construction, inc.2700 pruetts chapel rd.
Paragould, Arkansas 72450
- brummett construction, inc.
- European Classic Designer1404 3rd Street
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas 71913
- European Classic Designer
- FLEMCO of ARKANSAS, LLCPO BOX 446
Sheridan, Arkansas 72150
- FLEMCO of ARKANSAS, LLC
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
Slocomb, Alabama 36375
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
Columbus, Ohio 43229
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire 03884
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space
- Trim Plus ConstructionWorks, LLC.514 Emerald St
Lowell, Arkansas 72745
- Trim Plus ConstructionWorks, LLC.