The location and functionality of your wall will impact price. Most jobs will cost between $939 and $2,697. Walls that are load bearing will cost slightly more.
Get matched with top general contractors in Newport, AR
There are 1 highly-rated local general contractors.
Recent General Contractors Reviews in Newport
- Haven CraftsmanshipNathan was extremely professional and courteous. We had our home flood and he did a great job of getting our house to a level better than it was before. He did great work and was efficient in his time. I was and continue to be pleased. I highly recommend.
- Ace Handyman Services NW ArkansasThis is the second time we have used HMM and we could not be happier! Our craftsman Jeff is the absolute best. He is punctual, polite and professional. We had them replace a jetted tub with a clawfoot soaker tub, remove a stall shower and replace with a tiled shower and remove large wall mirrors and replace with smaller framed units. Jeff was there every mornong, worked all day and made great progress every day. When we came home he had finished up for the day and cleaned up all the evidence that he had been there. The job was done in budget and ahead of schedule. Communication was great and constant
- Ace Handyman Services NW ArkansasEvery single aspect of this job has been a model of effective communication, highly conscientous craftsmen, attention to detail and total commitment to complete customer satisfaction. I cannot say enough as to the professionalism and quality of Handyman Matter of Rogers, AR.
- Johnson Brothers Construction Foundation LLCJohnson brothers were great to work with. They were very responsive, helpful, professional, and prompt. It was a great experience and I'd hire them again.
- Charles Wyles ContractorsThe job went very smooth and they did excellent work and went beyond my expectations by adding some touches and making sure the job was done right. After they finished they cleaned up the area around the Man Cave and left no trash behind. I enjoyed visiting with them and while they were here and getting some ideas for future plans. I will definitely use them again and would highly recommend them for your next project. Thanks Charles and Joel, Rev John Lindne
- Charles Wyles ContractorsCharles provided an estimate, and got our project scheduled quickly. Charles did an excellent job re-installing and trimming out the fan. I will definitely use Charles next time I have any home or remodeling projects.
- The Maintenance CoWe took bids from several contractors to redo our master bathroom. We wanted a large whirlpool tub removed on a window wall and a nice shower installed. We wanted the old, small shower removed and the toilet moved into the old shower alcove. Being on a slab, this was a major project. We selected TMC to do the job and met with George and Dean to order materials and set a start date. We were told that the project could take up to three weeks. Dean and his crew arrived early on the first day of demolition and worked late to get a good start. The crew were hard-working, friendly guys who worked well together. Hammering up the floor was a major part of the job and the messiest but the men did very well at containing the majority of the grime to the immediate work area. Besides the shower and the toilet move we also had a window removed and a solar tube installed, we had a new exhaust fan installed, a new soffit built above the shower, a linen closet installed and the porcelain floor in the bathroom and dressing room replaced. The work was well coordinated and completed within two weeks and we are extremely happy with the finished product. The charges were fair, the crews were great and the workmanship is excellent. We will call The Maintenance Company for any future remodeling or home repair needs. They are competent, reasonably priced and easy to deal with
- Crossland RemodelingPainting has begun and still in progress. So far the ceiling has been painted and looks better than expected. I'm excited to see the finished product. And so far no drips or spills. The entire interior of the house is being painted, excluding the trim, doors, and cabinets.
- Nick's CarpentryWe hired Nick to remodel our front porch and make it bigger. It was done into a deck and this meant changing the roof line too. We obtained several bids and decided to go with Nick. He was prompt in starting the job when he said he would and has been punctual and on time every day. We are very pleased with his work. He is very good and professional. We would recommend him to anyone
- Bella Vista Contractors IncWe like to keep our house in "ready to sell" condition. Hey, you never know! Just to give you a sense of the scale of the task, our home is a single family, single story, 1,600 square foot home with a 2 car garage and 8x12' garden shed. The entire job was done in one day. We received other proposals, but BVC's, not the lowest, was best balanced and drew our attention. We were not disappointed. In addition to painting the house they replaced some weathered wood trim, calked as needed, and nailed up some sagging under-eave areas to give the entire exterior a "like new" appearance. Seriously, you could drive down our street and easily think, "Oh, that must be one of the new houses around here." It's not
Contractors in Newport
- Business Description:Moretto Plumbing & Design Bentonville, AR, 72712 (479) 262-9595 Moretto Plumbing & Design is a reputable plumber in Bentonville AR. Don't Hesitate to call us now! Get more with Moretto! Tankless Water Heaters, Water Heaters, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement, Garbage Disposals, Toilet Installation, Drain Cleaning, Sewer Replacements, Water Maintenance Centerton AR Plumbing Contractor, Plumbing, Toilet Installation, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement http://moret..Recent Review:I knew that I was going to need very good help with this water heater replacement. The old one was 22 years old and had a lot of sediment in it. Also the location was difficult to get to. Jack sheduled the appointment to fit my schedule. Brad and Mickey arrived promptly and tackled the situation. As expected, the drain was clogged and the tank was way too heavy to lift out without draining. When using air pressure failed, they pulled out a shop vac, jerry-rigged a small hose on the end and slowly suck out enough water to allow the tank to be lifted out. They're one of the best crews I've ever had working for me. I have my mechanic, my electrician, and now I have my plumbers. I'll never use anyone else and I highly recommend themMichael G.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:With over 30 years of experience in the carpentry and construction trade, we provide workmanship for the residential and commercial markets.Recent Review:over priced and unfinished. Obnoxious talks more than he listens closets unfinished did the outer side did not do the inside wanted thirteen hundred before he started the job .never againLinda B.
- Business Description:We are a licensed general contractor. We are members of the BBB, chamber of commerce, NFIB. We are certified GAF installers. We are certified in EPDM roofing systems and we are a metal roofing specialist. Additional DBA - A-1 Tree Service, A-1 Roofing and Construction, LLCRecent Review:Run very fast from this company. We first had the roof replaced which I will say they did a great job even though we were told he would take what the insurance would pay and then changed his mind and charged us more. The tree removal was reasonable and was done without any issues. The deck however is another story and we have been told by other professionals it is the worst one they have ever seen. 1. One corner of the deck is 1 inch higher than the rest. 2. decking not installed properly consistent with grain which has now resulted in warped and oozing boards- which should have never been stained right away anyway. 3.decking does not line up resulting in gaps 1/4" to 1/2". 4. Tags from wood not even removed from ends. 5. stain too thick which resulted in the deck getting very hot (and as a bonus he left his boot prints in the stain) 6. Spindles placed on wrong side. 7. Missing trim pieces on support. We are now having to hire someone else to fix the mess resulting in more money spent and the owner of A1 does not return phone calls or messages since this work was doneScott S.
- Business Description:General Contractor for 30 years with experience in all phases of the construction industry. No project too small - from remodels to new projects. Vast experience in general construction and construction management. Numerous projects in and around Central Arkansas. Whatever needed we strive to provide. Customer satisfaction has always been top priority in our work history. Arkansas Contractors License and Master Electrical License
- Business Description:We offer free estimates, no upfront costs, and satisfaction guaranteed. We have an AR State Contractor's License, a Paragould Building Contractor's License, and we belong to the Paragould Chamber of Commerce. We do buisness all over NE AR and SE MO. We do a lot of work with insurance claims for water and fire damage, and we will work with your adjuster to get a satisfactory settlement
- Business Description:Big or small we do it all. Cost is determined by the job.
- Business Description:Factory direct service. ShadeTree® Canopy Systems are a unique, patented shade system. The canopies can cover LARGE as well as small patios or decks. There are several styles and fabrics to chose from. A patented wind-release mechanisms helps reduce wind damage.The systems are custom-manufactured to each customer’s specifications, then shipped directly to the customer. The systems were designed to be a do-it-yourself-installed product, however, local installers can be referred if customer req..Recent Review:Very professional, great quality and easy to order with their directions.Norma P.
- Business Description:Estimates are always free. Use only quality materials. Use local suppliers whenever possible. Fully licensed and insured.
- Business Description:20+ years Construction/Master Carpenter experience. 7+ years in one of a kind custom Treehouse's with slides, rock walls, ziplines, bucket pulls, trap doors, etc. Custom Sheds and furniture. Custom wood tables to custom porch swings. We accept all major credit cards and Pay-Pal. $200 Consultation fee (goes towards project)
Explore our Solution Center for helpful contractor articles
Hiring a contractor without a license might cost less, but it could result in repairs, fines, and even legal fees. Always verify a contractor’s license, bonding, and liability insurance. We’ve outlined the risks of unlicensed contractors here.
Some homeowners may be uneasy about letting contractors use their bathroom, but it could be advantageous to everyone. Here’s what you should consider before setting a bathroom policy for workers at your home and some possible alternatives.
Find general contractors in
general contractors in Newport
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- brummett construction, inc.2700 pruetts chapel rd.
- brummett construction, inc.
- FLEMCO of ARKANSAS, LLCPO BOX 446
- FLEMCO of ARKANSAS, LLC
- latchaw construction668 Marion County 6067
- latchaw construction
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space