Looking for general contractor marketing ideas? These actionable tips for contractors will help you book more jobs and build your reputation. Keep reading to learn how to get new leads fast.
Get matched with top home builders in Jonesboro, AR
There are 3 highly-rated local home builders.
Recent Home Builder Reviews in Jonesboro
- Keith White Custom HomesThey are one of my favorite people here. I call him all the time asking him advice on many things. When he built our home he had a house and we had to have a house on an emergency because of Katrina so we came out here and had a house from him. But it did not have everything that we wanted and even after we had already bought the house, paid for it and all that he had his people come out and built extra things for us. We needed a larger mantle for our clock to fit on and we wanted some custom built cabinets and he took care of everything. Even long after the warranty period he would send people and make sure everything was right. He also checks with you all the time. He calls and asks you how everything is going on. We recommend him to everybody. A $160000home here is like a $350000 home in New Orleans. So there are people moving in here from all over the place
House Builders in Jonesboro
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:Storage sheds & portable buildings at the Lowest Cost of Ownership Guaranteed. Storage buildings built with Amish craftsmanship & pride. Shed builder with customer satisfaction guaranteed. Additional Email - firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional Contact Name - Mark SchwartzhoffRecent Review:Awesome. We love the shed and it was delivered with no problems. The price was right, the company communicated and if we had questions they were quick to get the answer to us. They were right on time with the delivery. The gentleman delivering it was professional, kind and very helpful. Would use them anytime neededJudy P.
- Business Description:Our primary focuses is structural inspections for new home owners ($575.00 non refundable due before or at the time of service), we provide a report on site same day. Does not include any structural design or analysis nor testing; For additional fee we can provide seal drawings for permits, Structural, Mechanical (HVAC), Electrical & Plumbing. Others services include: Structural Design and Analysis. We also do forensic investigations for insurance claims, reports starts at $1500.00 and upRecent Review:Excellent. he gave me some very valuable tips, that will save me thousands.Harold F.
- Business Description:ETR Laboratories in an analytic laboratory with a broad range of commercial, industrial and individual clients. We provide analytic services using a wide variety of scientific methods including GC/MS, IC/MS, GIR, NMR and SEM equipment. We can do particle analysis, organic and inorganic chemical analysis and micro analysis on biological and other materials. Private water analysis is our specialty. Award winning. Additional DBA - Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories Inc, ETR Labs, ETR ..Recent Review:The whole process was easy. ETR were quickly responsive to questions. Professionally discussed in related terms test results over the phone. Highly recommend!Kevin F.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repairRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
- Business Description:Cole's Repair is a family owned/operated business spanning three generations of craftsmen. We offer quality construction & repair covering a WIDE range of areas. We are a small operation which relies solely on word-of-mouth advertising and our reputation to form our client database
- Business Description:hi,im markelle,people call me mark,for short,im a licensed contractor,in the state of arkansas,lic.#0230141112;i.d.28408.i ben doing carpentry going on sixteenyears now and still going.i have done plenty of residential and commercial work(high school,churches,hair salon,old buildings,etc.).i am a general contractor who enjoys what he does and take pride in a job well done.i have plenty of references,so give us a call,thank you
- Business Description:The end product will be your Blue Prints, Floor Plans, Notes or drawings (non-technical nor artistic required) designed and converted digitally into 3D (Isometric) full color digital images. (animation available). The purpose and value of my service is convey ideas and purpose of my Clients (Architects, Designers, Artists, Contractors, Home Owners etc.) into images from 8.5 to 11" to Large format such as Poster Board or Bill Board size for advertisement or demonstration, Video 3D animation al..
- Business Description:Home building and complete remodeling
- Business Description:We specialize in anchoring manufactured homes for sale and insurance purposes. We have over 15 years experience in foundation installation and repair in both residential and commercial applications. I am a union accredited journeyman carpenter qualified for all construction needs
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home builder articles
As a general contractor, knowing what to charge can be difficult. But there are a few pricing models you can use to figure out the best rate. Discover how to come up with a fair price to keep your business thriving year-round.
Want to know how to become a roofing contractor? This growing industry is a fantastic choice for construction beginners and pros looking to gain a new skill. Learn how much roofers make, what licenses you’ll need, and how to find clients fast.
Find home builders in
- Lake City
- Walnut Ridge
- Marked Tree
home builders in Jonesboro
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A-Plus BuildersPO Box 55
- A-Plus Builders
- C&J Roofing & Home ConstructionPO Box 16722
- Calaway Construction12 Silver Springs Road
- Classic Buildings LLC67 Progress Ln
- Cole's Repair310 W. Thomas Green #5
- Corbin Allen Contractors113 E Hale Ave
- Custom Integrity Homes4902 E Nettleton Ave
- C&J Roofing & Home Construction
- E C Barton & Company2929 Brown's Lane
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
- European Classic Designer1404 3rd Street
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- E C Barton & Company
- FLEMCO of ARKANSAS, LLCPO BOX 446
- FLEMCO of ARKANSAS, LLC
- Inman Building and Construction2012 Pine Valley Ln
- Inman Building and Construction
- Kodiak Steel Homes1015 W 2nd St
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Kodiak Steel Homes
- phillips handyman services304 NE Jackson St
- phillips handyman services
- Titan construction3103 Parkwood
- Titan construction
- Under the Sun Contracting9570 Paula St
- Under the Sun Contracting
- WILLIAM C. JACKSON-R
- WILLIAM C. JACKSON-R