A drip irrigation system offers an efficient, eco-friendly method for watering your garden, but if you live in a colder climate, you must protect it from freezing temperatures. This step-by-step guide tells you how to winterize drip irrigation systems.
Get matched with top lawn irrigation services in Johnson, AR
There are 5 highly-rated local lawn irrigation services.
Recent Irrigation System Reviews in Johnson
- T&L IrrigationOur main valve to control the irrigation system was buried 4 inch under ground and there is no sign of it. I hired one guy before to find out but they spent one hour and end up with nothing. T&L Irrigation did a perfect job and in a few minutes he located the cut off box and now the irrigation system is on. Very friendly people and extremely effective! I would highly recommend to all other people!
- T&L IrrigationTodd is hands down the best irrigation guy I have ever used. Extremely fair and very reasonably priced. Will never use anyone else.
- 1st Choice Custom Landscapes & IrrigationI would like to commend Josh Carter, owner of 1st Choice Custom Landscaping and Irrigation for the work his company did installing a new irrigation system for me. Josh has built his business based upon a foundation of honesty and a strong work ethic. He goes above and beyond to ensure complete customer satisfaction. I have used my new irrigation system all summer and am very pleased with it. Josh also returned this fall, at my request, to show me how to winterize the system. I will be calling upon Josh and his crew again next Spring to do some landscaping work for me. I highly recommend this company for whatever your landscaping and irrigation system needs might be
- T&L IrrigationHe does a great job with checking my system and starting it up in the spring. He also performed a repair on my system.
- T&L IrrigationHe called me back within 10 minutes and was over at my house 10 minutes after that. He dug a hole to find the problem and figured out that the pipe was buried too deep and amongst a web of tree roots, which would require an excavator. He was upfront in telling us it was going to be a big job and offered to call a plumber he trusts to come out and give us a second opinion. He was very professional and honest. I recommend him
- T&L IrrigationWe can always count on Todd to take care of our irrigation needs. He does great work and we appreciate how friendly and responsive he is to our needs. We'll keep calling T & L.
- 1st Choice Custom Landscapes & IrrigationGot 3 names off of Angies list( T&L , S&S creative landscapes and 1st Choice Custom landscapes & irrigation ) I only got 2 quotes because I could not get S&S to even return my 3 calls I left them. I went with 1st choice because of price and knowledge. He showed me his systems verses a lot of other companies. He does head to head coverage and puts more in than most companies. Cleaned up after everyday they were finished and all workers were very professional to. Highly recommend and will use again next month to landscape my hous
- 1st Choice Custom Landscapes & IrrigationGreat! I Had 3 other companies I got off here and they all charged me and didn't find or fix problem until i called Josh and he came out and found and fixed problem in about 30 mins and charged cheaper than the other 3 that didn't even fix it. Will use again if we have anymore problems
- T&L IrrigationOutstanding. Todd Floyd is just extraordinary - I can't recommend him highly enough. He came out, correctly diagnosed the issues with our sprinkler system, and gave me a fair estimate. It was clear that he was very familiar with the brand of controller and sprinkler heads, and his expertise was really evident. He completed the work in two visits, and charged us $40 less than his initial estimate. He is just a pro - wish that everyone I used was like him! Will definitely be using him in the future
- Moretto Plumbing & DesignI'm a new home owner with no experience with irrigation systems. I thought I might have had a leaking irrigation pipe. I called Jack and he was able to come out the same day. After discovering that was not the case, Jack explained how to get the system up and running after being winterized. I didn't know that I'd need a rather expensive part to do that. Jack did not try to sell it to me. Instead he told me to look around the house for it and see if I could find out where the previous owners left it. All in all, Jack was super nice and didn't try to take advantage of the fact that I was clueless
Irrigation Systems Installers in Johnson
- Business Description:We are a family business serving NWA for over 25 yrs. Customer service and quality work for a great price. Mention our ad on Angie's List and save 10%.Recent Review:Good job at a good price. Friendly service.Wes G.
- Business Description:We specialize in landscape design and maintenance. From mowing, to planting and design, to fence instillation, and even sprinkler instillation and repair. We value hard work, and getting the job done efficiently and safely. We get the job done right and for the right price. We are an owner operated business and have been doing this work since 2014, our staff are all well trained and held to the highest standard of quality and customer service.Recent Review:Great! Colton has been prompt, professional, and does a great job.Faith L.
- Business Description:Here at Double J hauling and Landscaping we focus on residential needs as well as commercial. We have been dealing with landscaping and yards for several years. We are an owner-operated small business that can handle big and small jobs. Some specialties we have are Landscaping, French Drains, Sod Yards, Retaining Walls, Stone & Gravel, Lighting, Lawn Irrigation, Gardens, and more. Give us a call today for you yard needsRecent Review:Smooth exactly as planned , no supervision needed, better than I hoped for !Darrell G.
- Business Description:Moretto Plumbing & Design Bentonville, AR, 72712 (479) 262-9595 Moretto Plumbing & Design is a reputable plumber in Bentonville AR. Don't Hesitate to call us now! Get more with Moretto! Tankless Water Heaters, Water Heaters, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement, Garbage Disposals, Toilet Installation, Drain Cleaning, Sewer Replacements, Water Maintenance Centerton AR Plumbing Contractor, Plumbing, Toilet Installation, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement http://moret..Recent Review:I knew that I was going to need very good help with this water heater replacement. The old one was 22 years old and had a lot of sediment in it. Also the location was difficult to get to. Jack sheduled the appointment to fit my schedule. Brad and Mickey arrived promptly and tackled the situation. As expected, the drain was clogged and the tank was way too heavy to lift out without draining. When using air pressure failed, they pulled out a shop vac, jerry-rigged a small hose on the end and slowly suck out enough water to allow the tank to be lifted out. They're one of the best crews I've ever had working for me. I have my mechanic, my electrician, and now I have my plumbers. I'll never use anyone else and I highly recommend themMichael G.
- Business Description:INTERIOR & EXTERIOR RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL. Painting,Drywall,Texture,Tile,Fence,Remodeling,Roofing,Gutters,Siding,Windows,Cabinets,Electric, House Cleaning servicesRecent Review:Professional service and great customer service!Harry S.
- Business Description:Commercial and Residential Irrigation. Single-owner. No Subs. Call for rates.Recent Review:Our main valve to control the irrigation system was buried 4 inch under ground and there is no sign of it. I hired one guy before to find out but they spent one hour and end up with nothing. T&L Irrigation did a perfect job and in a few minutes he located the cut off box and now the irrigation system is on. Very friendly people and extremely effective! I would highly recommend to all other people!Zhong C.
- Business Description:Personal customer service, free estimates.Recent Review:Overall, Rodden did a good job. It did take over 2 months from the time estimate was taken before they came out to do the job. Little price. Besides the crew chief, all the workers were new too Rodden. But, they did a good jobHoyt L.
- Business Description:OVER 100 MORE "A" REVIEWS THAN ANY OTHER PLUMBER IN ARKANSAS. Committed to quality since 1980. (501) 435-3531 or NWA (479) 306-7776. Regardless of whether it's an emergency or routine plumbing service. We have won the Angie’s List Super Service Award 7 years in a row. We have been picked best of the best by the Arkansas Democrat Gazette for over 15 years. Best Of Best by Arkansas Business 6 years, Arkansas Times 5 years, And the Soiree Platinum service award. Additional DBA's - Bath & Kitchen..Recent Review:My instant hot water quit working, so I called Ray Lusk plumbing. They came out and the charge was $330. Two days later it didn’t work and they came out and the bill was $2,374 and was not told the charge until they came to door to be paid .. Two days later the hot water quit working and they came out and said the gas regulator was defective. This is a water heater that they put in less than two years ago, and although covered by warranty, they told me it was my responsibility to file any warranty claim and get the part, or I could pay them another $1,400 for a new water heater.. So, for about $4,000, in one week, I could have hot water, which I don’t. This company is should be avoided!James W.
- Business Description:Creative Spaces specializes in creating a distinctive landscape that is unique to your space and desired taste. We love consulting with our clients and going over their likes and dislikes to come up with a perfect personalized landscape space. I personally like coming home to a landscape that makes me feel like I'm on vacation, where I can relax, and leave the worries of the day behind. What do you want your landscape to say about you ? Our team of experts will create it! Creative Spaces of..Recent Review:Angie's list was completely unresponsive to the type of contractor I searched for.Ron I.
- Business Description:Top Flight is a company that prides itself on customer satisfaction. From the large to small jobs we will be able to please you...guaranteed. **10% Discount for Fertilization and Weed Control yearly programs that are paid for in fullRecent Review:They hydro seeded my new pond embankments day before major thunderstorms rocked my area. I called them to state it looked too me that the majority of their seed washed away, but was told it was probably just the coloring, wait, water daily, and we'll see in a month. Called a month later and left message that 80% of pond was bare. Called again a week later and left message again, still no reply. Called three days ago and left another message, still no reply. Beware of these clowns, no customer service at all. If you find you have to hire them, hold your payment until you actually see the results they promiseDan G.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful irrigation system installer articles
Harvesting rainwater can be a simple, environmentally friendly way to self-supply your water. But, before choosing to invest in a tank to collect rainwater, learn the pros and cons to gauge if harvesting rainwater is for you.
When shopping for a sprinkler, deciding on the proper sprinkler head for your lawn can maximize your results. Knowing what sprinkler head is best for you will set up your yard for success. Discover what sprinkler will work best for your lawn.
Find lawn irrigation services in
- Bethel Heights
- Elm Springs
- Cave Springs
- Prairie Grove
- West Fork
- Siloam Springs
- Pea Ridge
lawn irrigation services in Johnson
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ABI Systems LLC47 N Double Springs Rd
- Ace Of Blades PLLC2270 Worth Ln Ste F
- All Around Landscaping Inc1632 S 56th St
- Arkansas First Landscaping3008 S. 28 Place #5
- Arkansas Land and Ranch ServicesPO Box 1061
- ABI Systems LLC
- Creative Spaces1 East Center Suite 270
- Creative Spaces
- R Squared Plumbing & Drain Service LLC155 Redbud Trail
West Fork, Arkansas
- Ray Lusk Plumbing Co921 Rushing Cir
Little Rock, Arkansas
- rite-on landscapes129 main st
West Fork, Arkansas
- Rodden Landscape Co902 SE 8th St
- Roosters Stone Landscaping & Removal712 N 3rd St
- Roots Lawn & Landscape, LLC217 N East Ave
- R Squared Plumbing & Drain Service LLC