1st Choice Custom Landscapes & Irrigation

Founded 2001 • With Angi since August 2013

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

Located In

Bentonville, AR 72712

We are a family business serving NWA for over 15 yrs. Customer service and quality work for a great price. Mention our ad on Angie's List and save 10%....

lawn & landscaping (26)irrigation system (13)hardscaping (4)stone & gravel (4)landscape lighting (3)mulch delivering (3)fountains (1)well & water pump repair (1)tree service (1)

04/09/2021

Good job at a good price. Friendly service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn Irrigation

CATEGORY irrigation systems

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/20/2021

11/04/2017

I would like to commend Josh Carter, owner of 1st Choice Custom Landscaping and Irrigation for the work his company did installing a new irrigation system for me. Josh has built his business based upon a foundation of honesty and a strong work ethic. He goes above and beyond to ensure complete customer satisfaction. I have used my new irrigation system all summer and am very pleased with it. Josh ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
install irrigation system

CATEGORY landscaping,irrigation systems

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/03/2017

Thank you very much Ms [Member Name Removed] for the work and the kind words. It was our pleasure. Thank you and hope to hear from you soon.

04/03/2017

I haven't been this impressed with a contractor in a long time. Josh and his crew were punctual, affordable, and completed the job on time. The attention to detail and pride in their work I witnessed is seldom seen these days. When I questioned Josh about whether he'd put some of the work in his estimate, he replied that he hadn't but did the extra because he thought it needed doing and he wanted ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Transformed my yard! New Sod, pulled out old shrubs and planted new, added irrigation, moved stone and created new beds. Not just quality work but a real eye for beauty. Josh moved a lot of stones I already had into a much more pleasing arrangement. I have had a "problem"yard for 6 years now, struggling to grass to grow. Now we have a totally transformed and healthy landscape designed specifically for our property.

CATEGORY landscaping,irrigation systems,mulch

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/25/2017

Thank you very much for the kind words. It was a pleasure. Thank you and God bless

06/07/2016

I had some work to be done on my lawn in Rogers. I was excited to see many of the positive responses from other reviewers. I must have left 6 calls to both Josh's cell phone as well as the office line. I received ONE call back. I was frustrated and confused to why none of my other messages were returned. Based on this, I would have to give them an F on responsiveness and punctuality. I would have ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Frustrated with the punctuality and non response from 1st Choice Landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/06/2016

very sorry sir. i do believe i called you back several times and left you voicemails. Again so sorry for the miscommunication That is not the way i conduct business. Hope alll is well god bless.

06/01/2015

Everything went perfect with the entire process! Josh and his staff were very professional in every way. Even after I had told them I was happy with their work and payed them they came back the following day to do more clean-up of the trenches. Josh did a great job in explaining how the entire system works and showed me each setting. Very happy with their quality work!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed irrigation system

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/11/2015

Thank you so much for the nice review and the work. God bless

06/01/2015

Landscape was very overgrown. Came in and completely transformed by clearing and trimming overgrown plants and removing dead and dying trees. Showed up on time worked until job was complete. It was a complete transformation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed trees, cleaned existing beds and mulched

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/08/2015

04/06/2015

Josh did an excellent job. His initial proposal was fancier than I was looking for, but it was on par with the best homes in the neighborhood. I am not a keeping up with the jones' type of guy so we opted for a simpler, low maintenance design with stone fill and fewer plantings, using only hardy plants. He came back the next day a knocked out the work in record time. The results were excellent. Ni...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Renovation of front landscaping. Remove dead shrubs, propose several options for new plantings. Remove weeds, lay down new weed barrier, top off stone fill, and trim existing plants.

CATEGORY landscaping,pavers, gravel

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/11/2015

03/26/2015

They did a marvelous job setting up an automatic irrigation system and landscaping our yard. We were very pleased. In addition, they were very polite and friendly, yet professional. I would definitely use them again, and I highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed an automatic irrigation system with eight zones and a rain sensor in my yard to water the lawn and flower beds. They added top soil to my back yard, leveled it, and covered it in fescue sod (that was cut the same day in Tulsa).

CATEGORY landscaping,irrigation systems,mulch

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/24/2015

Thank you (member name). We were blessed to have the pleasure to work for you. Hopefully we can do more work for you in the future. God bless

03/24/2015

Great company. 1st we called T & L irrigation, Morettos and 1st choice. T & L was really expensive and morettos is a plumbing company and after talking to professionals morettos doesn't know what he is doing as far as irrigation or landscaping. We went with 1st choice not only cause the price was good but he explain more about what he was doing and added a few things for free. We called keeling co...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
put in a new irrigation system

CATEGORY landscaping,irrigation systems

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/19/2015

02/03/2015

Rain slowed the start and completion date, but the work did get done to my satisfaction. Josh really cares about the quality of the work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping (plants & lighting) and Irrigation

CATEGORY landscaping,irrigation systems,outdoor lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2014

Thanks [name removed]. Glad you liked it and hope if you have any questions or anymore work please call. Thank you and God bless

Free Consultation, Landscape Design & Installation, Irrigation, Seasonal Color Changes, Renewal of Existing Beds, Retaining Walls, Water Features,Outdoor Fireplaces, Flagstone Walkways & Patios, Correction of Drainage Problems.

Mowing