Conserving water is always wise—even without water restrictions. Here’s how to navigate a drought to protect yourself, your community, and your lawn.
Get matched with top lawn irrigation services in Bentonville, AR
There are 7 highly-rated local lawn irrigation services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Irrigation System Reviews in Bentonville
- T&L IrrigationOur main valve to control the irrigation system was buried 4 inch under ground and there is no sign of it. I hired one guy before to find out but they spent one hour and end up with nothing. T&L Irrigation did a perfect job and in a few minutes he located the cut off box and now the irrigation system is on. Very friendly people and extremely effective! I would highly recommend to all other people!
- T&L IrrigationTodd is hands down the best irrigation guy I have ever used. Extremely fair and very reasonably priced. Will never use anyone else.
- Moretto Plumbing & DesignI'm a new home owner with no experience with irrigation systems. I thought I might have had a leaking irrigation pipe. I called Jack and he was able to come out the same day. After discovering that was not the case, Jack explained how to get the system up and running after being winterized. I didn't know that I'd need a rather expensive part to do that. Jack did not try to sell it to me. Instead he told me to look around the house for it and see if I could find out where the previous owners left it. All in all, Jack was super nice and didn't try to take advantage of the fact that I was clueless
- T&L IrrigationHad a little mix up at first, but it all worked out. Todd was very knowledgeable and friendly. I will call him again for spring set up. Thank you.
- T&L IrrigationWe had already removed the backflow preventer to keep it from freezing. Very quick work. Will call them in the spring!
- FOUR SEASONS LANDSCAPINGIt was a very good experience He was very easy to work with did a really good job. He made sure that he was using shrubs that I like and the colors that I like.
- T&L IrrigationOutstanding. Todd Floyd is just extraordinary - I can't recommend him highly enough. He came out, correctly diagnosed the issues with our sprinkler system, and gave me a fair estimate. It was clear that he was very familiar with the brand of controller and sprinkler heads, and his expertise was really evident. He completed the work in two visits, and charged us $40 less than his initial estimate. He is just a pro - wish that everyone I used was like him! Will definitely be using him in the future
- T&L IrrigationContact with Todd was quick and easy. Responsive to phone calls and or Texts. Even messaged back on Memorial Day weekend and worked on Memorial Day.Initial job was just to find and repair the leak that had made it impractical for us to even use the irrigation system because of the mystery leak. Only time we would turn it on from the city valve box was to try and find the leak. Todd showed up early, got the lay of the land and immediately started looking for leak. Had it figured out in less than 15 minutes and was repaired very quickly as well. Todd went above and beyond and made good decisions about small items that needed changed out.Initial runs after the leak repair, irrigation box make-over, system test and tweaks went very well. However, since the control valve had been left on through the winter and had not been used for nearly a year, a warp had occurred and a leak started the day after it started taking on full pressure.Sent Todd a text and he provided some trouble-shooting tips that same night - even on Memorial Day weekend! Since leak was obviously not related to debris in the back-flow valve, had to shut system down again. But, Todd was back on Monday - Memorial Day - quickly found the issue, was willing and able to show the damage, provide options and explain why it would be best to replace entire unit.Todd was back the next day to replace the control valve and if supply store had not be closed for holiday, would have had it done Monday. Also added a faucet to the assembly and had it all back on and ready again by Tuesday early evening.Pricing was very reasonable and good quality.Would absolutely recommend T&L Irrigation and plan to use them again when we re-work the backyard and need the irrigation system moved. System works like new and no more ridiculous water bills
- T&L IrrigationI called Todd when the City water department came to my house and noticed my lawn sprinkler back flow preventer leaking. Another service told me earlier I could let it go but I called Todd for a second opinion based on the City saying the leak would add up to $. I called Todd at 4:50 PM and he came to my house that evening! He tried all he could to repair the leak but said the previous home owners may have left the device out one winter and it developed a small crack. He ordered a new unit and installed it quickly! He offered to review my sprinklers since I was losing faith in the original company and found a serious leak and a damaged sprinkler. The leak was obvious once he showed it to me with water running out onto the sidewalk. I had noticed this before but believed if it was an issue the other company would have noticed it too. The other company missed it. Short story, Todd came out faster than anyone could expect and did a great job fixing my system. Hands down he will work for us again if we need any sprinkler work. Highly recommended
- Moretto Plumbing & DesignThey kind of had to dig my yard to see what the issue was. The didn't know if it would be metal or BPC. They took care of the outside. They were very professional and on time. They were other good reviews about them that said they have good quality work and are trustworthy.
Last update on August 22, 2019
Irrigation Systems Installers in Bentonville
Explore our Solution Center for helpful irrigation system installer articles
When the weather gets warmer, it’s time to take your sprinklers out of hibernation. This guide will show you how to turn on a sprinkler system.
You've likely seen one on the side of a road, but do you know what culverts do? Learn what a culvert is, plus discover how these structures keep you safe.
Find lawn irrigation services in
- Cave Springs,
- Pea Ridge,
- Bella Vista,
- Little Flock,
- Elm Springs,
- Bethel Heights,
- Sulphur Springs,
- Siloam Springs
lawn irrigation services in Bentonville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Bradford Yard Living + Landscaping1605 Prairie Creek Dr
Rogers, Arkansas 72756
- Bradford Yard Living + Landscaping
- Elements Landscape and MaintenancePO Box 10695
Fayetteville, Arkansas 72703
- Elements Landscape and Maintenance
- Moran’s Painting 1303 W Lazy L St
Rogers, Arkansas 72758
- Moran’s Painting
- Smart Water Irrigation & Lighting2670 Roland Rd
Arlington, Tennessee 38002
- Smart Water Irrigation & Lighting
- WDL Designs2969 Elmore Park Rd Ste 125
Bartlett, Tennessee 38134
- WDL Designs