Harvesting rainwater can be a simple, environmentally friendly way to self-supply your water. But, before choosing to invest in a tank to collect rainwater, learn the pros and cons to gauge if harvesting rainwater is for you.
Get matched with top lawn irrigation services in Springdale, AR
There are 6 highly-rated local lawn irrigation services.
Recent Irrigation System Reviews in Springdale
- T&L IrrigationOur main valve to control the irrigation system was buried 4 inch under ground and there is no sign of it. I hired one guy before to find out but they spent one hour and end up with nothing. T&L Irrigation did a perfect job and in a few minutes he located the cut off box and now the irrigation system is on. Very friendly people and extremely effective! I would highly recommend to all other people! read less
- T&L IrrigationTodd is hands down the best irrigation guy I have ever used. Extremely fair and very reasonably priced. Will never use anyone else.
- 1st Choice Custom Landscapes & IrrigationI would like to commend Josh Carter, owner of 1st Choice Custom Landscaping and Irrigation for the work his company did installing a new irrigation system for me. Josh has built his business based upon a foundation of honesty and a strong work ethic. He goes above and beyond to ensure complete customer satisfaction. I have used my new irrigation system all summer and am very pleased with it. Josh also returned this fall, at my request, to show me how to winterize the system. I will be calling upon Josh and his crew again next Spring to do some landscaping work for me. I highly recommend this company for whatever your landscaping and irrigation system needs might be read less
- T&L IrrigationHe does a great job with checking my system and starting it up in the spring. He also performed a repair on my system.
- T&L IrrigationHe called me back within 10 minutes and was over at my house 10 minutes after that. He dug a hole to find the problem and figured out that the pipe was buried too deep and amongst a web of tree roots, which would require an excavator. He was upfront in telling us it was going to be a big job and offered to call a plumber he trusts to come out and give us a second opinion. He was very professional and honest. I recommend him read less
- T&L IrrigationWe can always count on Todd to take care of our irrigation needs. He does great work and we appreciate how friendly and responsive he is to our needs. We'll keep calling T & L.
- T&L IrrigationHe worked very fast and did a great job on my variety of irrigation issues. He was able to repair a valve and get several sprinkler heads working again. We also had a sprinkler head that was behind a bush and not watering our yard. He was quickly able to move this sprinkler head into the yard and have it working. Also, the previous owners had several sprinkler heads replaced with a variety of brands and they weren't watering the yard efficiently. He replaced these and they look like they will work better read less
- Moretto Plumbing & DesignToday was the second time that Jack has been to my house to fix a plumbing problem. The first time was for a clogged kitchen sink and this second time was for a leak in our furnace/hot water heater closet. Both times Jack was very prompt, friendly and knowledgeable! I highly recommend him for ANY plumbing need. He truly cares about fixing the problem you have and if the problem is coming from a source other than plumbing he will let you know what the true source of the problem is and help you get in touch with someone in that field to fix your problem. GIVE MORETTO PLUMBING & DESIGN a call if you have a plumbing issue; you WILL be happy with the service read less
- T&L IrrigationTodd returned my call promptly and came out the same day to give me an estimate. He was very professional and knowledgeable. Todd added to our existing irrigation system and I am very pleased with the results. I had sod put in the following day but only half the yard was sodded so he came out that afternoon and capped off the sprinklers that would have been watering only dirt. The next day when all the sod was in he came back again to turn on all the sprinklers and make sure they were working correctly. Todd is very pleasant to work with and I would highly recommend him read less
- FOUR SEASONS LANDSCAPINGWe have used Four Seasons Landscaping before and that is why we decided to go again with them. They have a professional landscape architect and great crew. I used them at my previous house as well. We had ice and snow the day after they put everything and I had to keep everything alive. The owner who is the architect is very imaginative in his designs, you will not see the same thing down the street and the whole crew was very professional. I have used them twice at two different houses and I would use them again in the future read less
Irrigation Systems Installers in Springdale
- Business Description:We are a family business serving NWA for over 25 yrs. Customer service and quality work for a great price. Mention our ad on Angie's List and save 10%.Recent Review:Good job at a good price. Friendly service.Wes G.
- Business Description:Smart Water has an excellent reputation for quick response, guaranteed customer satisfaction and a personal relationship with all customers! In order to take care of the earth, we must take smart measures towards conservation of her natural resources. We get to know your yard and lifestyle to create a personalized, conservative design for the best irrigation, drainage or outdoor lighting that makes it easy for you to enjoy a beautiful yard. With our many years of experience providing Commerci.. read lessRecent Review:Smart Waters is excellent! This company is not like most of these other irrigation companies, that do not want to give you a estimate or install unless they are doing your total landscaping needs. They are the total package, There is no other that can come close to them. And with very reasonable pric read lessJoseph C.
- Business Description:Moretto Plumbing & Design Bentonville, AR, 72712 (479) 262-9595 Moretto Plumbing & Design is a reputable plumber in Bentonville AR. Don't Hesitate to call us now! Get more with Moretto! Tankless Water Heaters, Water Heaters, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement, Garbage Disposals, Toilet Installation, Drain Cleaning, Sewer Replacements, Water Maintenance Centerton AR Plumbing Contractor, Plumbing, Toilet Installation, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement http://moret.. read lessRecent Review:I knew that I was going to need very good help with this water heater replacement. The old one was 22 years old and had a lot of sediment in it. Also the location was difficult to get to. Jack sheduled the appointment to fit my schedule. Brad and Mickey arrived promptly and tackled the situation. As expected, the drain was clogged and the tank was way too heavy to lift out without draining. When using air pressure failed, they pulled out a shop vac, jerry-rigged a small hose on the end and slowly suck out enough water to allow the tank to be lifted out. They're one of the best crews I've ever had working for me. I have my mechanic, my electrician, and now I have my plumbers. I'll never use anyone else and I highly recommend them read lessPam G.
- Business Description:Commercial and Residential Irrigation. Single-owner. No Subs. Call for rates.Recent Review:Our main valve to control the irrigation system was buried 4 inch under ground and there is no sign of it. I hired one guy before to find out but they spent one hour and end up with nothing. T&L Irrigation did a perfect job and in a few minutes he located the cut off box and now the irrigation system is on. Very friendly people and extremely effective! I would highly recommend to all other people! read lessZhong C.
- Business Description:We specialize in landscape design and maintenance. From mowing, to planting and design, to fence instillation, and even sprinkler instillation and repair. We value hard work, and getting the job done efficiently and safely. We get the job done right and for the right price. We are an owner operated business and have been doing this work since 2014, our staff are all well trained and held to the highest standard of quality and customer service. read lessRecent Review:Great! Colton has been prompt, professional, and does a great job.Faith L.
- Business Description:INTERIOR & EXTERIOR RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL. Painting,Drywall,Texture,Tile,Fence,Remodeling,Roofing,Gutters,Siding,Windows,Cabinets,Electric, House Cleaning services read lessRecent Review:Professional service and great customer service!Harry S.
- Business Description:Here at Double J hauling and Landscaping we focus on residential needs as well as commercial. We have been dealing with landscaping and yards for several years. We are an owner-operated small business that can handle big and small jobs. Some specialties we have are Landscaping, French Drains, Sod Yards, Retaining Walls, Stone & Gravel, Lighting, Lawn Irrigation, Gardens, and more. Give us a call today for you yard needs read lessRecent Review:Smooth exactly as planned , no supervision needed, better than I hoped for !Darrell G.
- Business Description:OVER 100 MORE "A" REVIEWS THAN ANY OTHER PLUMBER IN ARKANSAS. Committed to quality since 1980. (501) 435-3531 or NWA (479) 306-7776. Regardless of whether it's an emergency or routine plumbing service. We have won the Angie’s List Super Service Award 7 years in a row. We have been picked best of the best by the Arkansas Democrat Gazette for over 15 years. Best Of Best by Arkansas Business 6 years, Arkansas Times 5 years, And the Soiree Platinum service award. Additional DBA's - Bath & Kitchen.. read lessRecent Review:My instant hot water quit working, so I called Ray Lusk plumbing. They came out and the charge was $330. Two days later it didn’t work and they came out and the bill was $2,374 and was not told the charge until they came to door to be paid .. Two days later the hot water quit working and they came out and said the gas regulator was defective. This is a water heater that they put in less than two years ago, and although covered by warranty, they told me it was my responsibility to file any warranty claim and get the part, or I could pay them another $1,400 for a new water heater.. So, for about $4,000, in one week, I could have hot water, which I don’t. This company is should be avoided! read lessJames W.
- Business Description:Personal customer service, free estimates.Recent Review:Overall, Rodden did a good job. It did take over 2 months from the time estimate was taken before they came out to do the job. Little price. Besides the crew chief, all the workers were new too Rodden. But, they did a good job read lessHoyt L.
- Business Description:Creative Spaces specializes in creating a distinctive landscape that is unique to your space and desired taste. We love consulting with our clients and going over their likes and dislikes to come up with a perfect personalized landscape space. I personally like coming home to a landscape that makes me feel like I'm on vacation, where I can relax, and leave the worries of the day behind. What do you want your landscape to say about you ? Our team of experts will create it! Creative Spaces of.. read lessRecent Review:Angie's list was completely unresponsive to the type of contractor I searched for.Ron I.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful irrigation system installer articles
When shopping for a sprinkler, deciding on the proper sprinkler head for your lawn can maximize your results. Knowing what sprinkler head is best for you will set up your yard for success. Discover what sprinkler will work best for your lawn.
Nothing can ruin your day more than excessive water pooling in your yard. Poor drainage, heavy rain, excessive watering, and lawn thatching can all cause stagnant water. Here are some tips to help diagnose and solve the problem of water pooling.
Find lawn irrigation services in
- Bethel Heights
- Elm Springs
- Cave Springs
- Prairie Grove
- Pea Ridge
- West Fork
- Bella Vista
- Siloam Springs
lawn irrigation services in Springdale
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & V Landscaping603 E Center Ave
- ABI Systems LLC47 N Double Springs Rd
- Ace Of Blades PLLC2270 Worth Ln Ste F
- All Around Landscaping Inc1632 S 56th St
- Arkansas First Landscaping3008 S. 28 Place #5
- Arkansas Land and Ranch ServicesPO Box 1061
- A & V Landscaping
- Garden Devs Lawn Care2401 Meadow Ln
- Garden Devs Lawn Care
- R Squared Plumbing & Drain Service LLC155 Redbud Trail
West Fork, Arkansas
- Ray Lusk Plumbing Co921 Rushing Cir
Little Rock, Arkansas
- rite-on landscapes129 main st
West Fork, Arkansas
- Rodden Landscape Co902 SE 8th St
- Roosters Stone Landscaping & Removal712 N 3rd St
- Roots Lawn & Landscape, LLC217 N East Ave
- R Squared Plumbing & Drain Service LLC