Looking to use less water? Check out these tips on how you can conserve and use fewer gallons of water while saving on your water bills.
Get matched with top Plumbers in Huntsville, AR
There are 20 highly-rated local plumbers.
Recent Plumbers Reviews in Huntsville
- Davis Plumbing & RepairsOn time, quick, efficient, and friendly service. Quickly diagnosed problems and was able to fix both of them in less than 30 minutes. Explained what the problem was, how it was fixed, asked for and answered all of my questions. Justin was excellent and will definitely contact Davis Plumbing for any other needs we might have
- Miller plumbing LLCDon did an “Outstanding” job..he arrived at the requested time…with all required equipment; and material accomplish the requested repairs in a timely and highly professional manner…Based on his help with our needs, and his attention to detail, I plan to have him do our plumbing needs when we upgrade our kitchen in the near future…Thanks Don for a great experience!!
- ITS PlumbingHad an interior water leak and one day part of my wall just fell. I saw that the leak from shower . I called Its Plumbing Friday before Memorial day. I told them this is non emergency water leak and William came out the next Tuesday . William was very nice and told me it was my shower valve system was stripped due to aftermarket knobs were installed and this type of shower can not have after market knobs and need complete new system installed. William quoted $600 but got it $500 if I did the demo work and make valve accessible to plumber . William fit me in 10 days later again not an emergency so that was fine. Scott came out and did a 5 star job . He explained what was wrong and went out of his way to make sure it was 100 percent fix . He went above and beyond what I expected . I am very please with his work . I will be using them again . Very professional
- All Phaze Remodeling and Home RepairThe men were very knowledgeable, upfront and helped me to make decisions that otherwise I would not have considered. The job site was kept clean. They were punctual.
- ITS PlumbingMatt, the owner stopped by the next morning after we called. He investigated the problem and walked us through the issue. He showed that there was more than sufficient water pressure at the refrigerator. He was helpful and courteous throughout the process.
- JoCo Plumbing LLCGreat service. Very responsive, showed up when they said they would, did what they said they’d do, offered alternatives and solutions. Highly recommend.
- JoCo Plumbing LLCIt was a great experience working with JoCo Plumbing. Super nice guys, professional service, fast and efficient, went above and beyond. Highly recommend
- Pride PlumbingHighly recommend them they were able to come out quickly and were very kind and knowledgeable and didn’t charge a arm and leg like places I’ve used in the past. Will definitely call them for now on!
- Pride PlumbingThey were great and seemed very knowledgeable about what they were doing. Took them no time at all to put a new water heater in.
- Michael & Son Svc IncHe came to test the water line to see if there were any leaks. There were no leaks. He showed me how He did the test. They were great.
Plumbers in Huntsville
- Business Description:McReynold's Plumbing & Water Systems is a professional plumbing company located in Siloam Springs, AR. Don’t waste your time and call us now! Drain Cleaning, Water Heater Maintenance, Water Heater Repair, Septic System Installation, Septic System Repair Watts Town OK; Gentry AR; Decatur AR; Westville Town OK; Colcord Town OK; Plumbing Repair, Plumbing Contractor, Water Heater Installation, New Construction Plumbing, Toilet Plumbing Installation http://mcreynoldsplumbingwatersystems.com/Recent Review:OLD system. Suggested replacement. Gave estimate. Not ready to have work done, but soon.DeLane C.
- Business Description:Allied prides itself in providing a full spectrum of plumbing, heating and air, and electrical services for your residential and commercial properties including repair, replacement, and installation. We offer 24 hour emergency service for plumbing and hvac. We have been in business for over 20 years and love serving our customers and our community.Recent Review:Outrageous service. We paid $140.00 (one hundreds and forty) for change of battery. The same thing was offered by other plumbers at $55.00. Not planning to hire again. Also the plumber did not stayed for an hour since they charged for an hour to do less than 10 minutes job. We also had other issue that could have been addressedBhupendrasinh T.
- Business Description:We are a professional plumbing company serving Northwest Arkansas and Southwest Missouri with Quality and Integrity. We specialize in Repair Service, New Construction, Residential and Commercial. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:Well.....except it took Way too long, and the installer asked for payment at 9 pm. The installation seems to be good.Evelyn S.
- Business Description:I do drain cleaning, toilet repair, faucet repair & replace, hook up dishwashers & garbage disposals, shower repairs and more. I do good work for a fair price. I have been in plumbing since 2002 but I have been around plumbing my whole life. I do good work and I do it correctly. Thanks for your consideration and God BlessRecent Review:Don was very professional and got the job done in a timely manner.Will D.
- Business Description:OVER 100 MORE "A" REVIEWS THAN ANY OTHER PLUMBER IN ARKANSAS. Committed to quality since 1980. (501) 435-3531 or NWA (479) 306-7776. Regardless of whether it's an emergency or routine plumbing service. We have won the Angie’s List Super Service Award 7 years in a row. We have been picked best of the best by the Arkansas Democrat Gazette for over 15 years. Best Of Best by Arkansas Business 6 years, Arkansas Times 5 years, And the Soiree Platinum service award. Additional DBA's - Bath & Kitchen..Recent Review:My instant hot water quit working, so I called Ray Lusk plumbing. They came out and the charge was $330. Two days later it didn’t work and they came out and the bill was $2,374 and was not told the charge until they came to door to be paid .. Two days later the hot water quit working and they came out and said the gas regulator was defective. This is a water heater that they put in less than two years ago, and although covered by warranty, they told me it was my responsibility to file any warranty claim and get the part, or I could pay them another $1,400 for a new water heater.. So, for about $4,000, in one week, I could have hot water, which I don’t. This company is should be avoided!James W.
- Business Description:When you need a plumber, it's important to choose a reliable and professional contractor. You need a plumber who can offer you residential and commercial plumbing services that are guaranteed to leave you completely satisfied. You need Farwell Plumbing. For over 25 years, Farwell Plumbing has been serving northwest Arkansas with honest, dependable service, and you can count on us to continue this tradition. Our trucks are stocked with a large inventory of commonly needed parts. This enables ..Recent Review:They came out and changed one line on the water heater and said he could not change the other one because it had fitting on it and it was not leaking so I said ok.He charge me $114.00 to put my water line on that I bought at Lowes it took him 15 min. Next day the other line started leaking strange it never leaked before so like a fool I called them again and another plumber came and changed it and charged $189.98 to put my line on that I bought at Lowes and there shut off valve it took him about 40 mins . Next day that new line started leaking and I talked to the owner and he said it would cost about $100.00 or so to fix it . So over all I have spent $300.00 to have these so called plumbers to put on my two lines that I bought and there cheap shut off valve and I still have a leak . These guys are scammers trying to mess with disabled people DO NOT HIRE THEM !!!james k.
- Business Description:Since 1987, Bud Anderson Heating & Cooling has been dedicated to superior heating and cooling services in Northwest Arkansas and Southwest Missouri. Our well-trained Lowell air conditioning and heating professionals complete all of their work with a special focus on complete customer satisfaction. From basic maintenance to new system installations, no job is too small or too big for our team of Lowell air conditioning, heating, electrical, & plumbing specialistsRecent Review:Great job, very friendly and quick. Would rehire for another electrical job.Colene F.
- Business Description:Here at Pride plumbing we can do all of your plumbing needs. We are licensed and insured company that serves all of NWA and some of the surrounding areas. Professional and friendly staff on board that is ready to take on any kind of plumbing problems. We offer same day service but if we are booked we will do our best to get to you within 24hoursRecent Review:Within 2 min of my app on Angies lust I was called by Tyler. He gave a very good price and by 4:30 we had hot water. We will defiantly use him for any plumbing needs and will also use Angues lust for anything elseEddie C.
- Business Description:With over 20 years of experience in providing top quality home restoration and repair services, and backed by satisfaction our competitors can't match, isn't it time to give us a call? Whether you have small or large projects for the interior or exterior, we offer the quality you expect and the customer care you desire to make your home repair and restoration project dreams a reality today. Skip the stress of unlicensed or inexperienced contractors with the trusted quality of Handyman Connect..Recent Review:Tom came in and was obviously very knowledgeable about Sheetrock. He was very straightforward with what to expect, what needed to happen to prepare for the job and how long the job would take. The job was finished as described in the predicted amount of timeBecky R.
- Business Description:National Express offers long distance towing, cross country, and state to state auto shipping, auction transport, expedited services, and more. Our carriers travel all over the entire country covering all 50 states. We also specialize in shipping vehicles for SnowbirdsRecent Review:I was very pleased with the transaction. The setup of the auto pickup was easy with call to National Express Auto Transport. I got an email notification from dispatch letting me know when the car would be picked up at the dealership, and I let the dealership know. I then got the direct phone number for the transporter/driver and setup a time to drop off the car on the date promised. It was door to door service, and I felt that the driver took good care of my car. I was very pleased, and would use them againJorge S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful plumber articles
Accidents can cause your sewer pipe cap to break. While fixing it is essential, don’t jump right in. This guide will prepare you with must-know tips.
An undermount sink doesn’t feel so seamless and modern when it starts slipping and sagging. Here’s who to hire when you need your undermount sink repaired.
Find Plumbers in
Plumbers in Huntsville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Ace Handyman Services NW Arkansas3824 Cawood Ln Suite A
- Advantage Service Company1797 N. Cypress St.
North Little Rock, Arkansas
- All Around Maintenance1768 Arrowhead St
- Allied Plumbing & Drain Service Inc918 West Henri De Tonti Boulevard
- American Leak Detection - Northwest ArkansasPO Box 6335
- Ace Handyman Services NW Arkansas
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
- Everwerks1206 N 2nd St.
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc
- Farwell Plumbing971 Bob White Ave
Bethel Heights, Arkansas
- Farwell Plumbing
- J&J Plumbing LLC2708 Walker St
- Jirehs Remodeling115 W Post Meadows Dr
- JoCo Plumbing LLC11374 Sugar Creek Rd
- Jody's PlumbingP.O. Box 208
- Johnson Plumbing481 Jean Mary Ste C
- JR's Plumbing6173 Bellview St
- J&J Plumbing LLC
- Omni Plumbing Inc556 W Morris Ave
- Omni Plumbing Inc
- Paschal Air, Plumbing & Electric280 N Maestri Rd
- Patterson Plumbing710 Saddlehorn Dr
- Performance PlumbingP.O. box 3245
Holiday Island, Arkansas
- Pettry Plumbing Heating & AirPO Box 2672
- Phoenix Restoration14709 Bristol Park Blvd
- Plumb Masters Plumbing CoP.O. Box 4280
- PLUMB PERFECT290 S 40TH ST
- Porter House Plumbing LLC809 Prairie Oaks Dr
Prairie Grove, Arkansas
- Pride Plumbing 3589 W Country Meadows St
- Paschal Air, Plumbing & Electric
- R & R Custom Contractors2410 South 8th Street Suite B
- R Squared Plumbing & Drain Service LLC155 Redbud Trail
West Fork, Arkansas
- Ray Lusk Plumbing Co921 Rushing Cir
Little Rock, Arkansas
- RDB Inspections736 Pine Hollow Dr
Van Buren, Arkansas
- Residential Renovators2511 N. 2nd St. Ste. 3
- RHODES PLUMBING INCP.O BOX 399
West Fork, Arkansas
- R & R Custom Contractors
- Scott Hillman
Green Forest, Arkansas
- Self Contractor215 N Claremont Ave
- Sevcare Complete Services Plumbing & Drain503 S Parrrot Dr
- SP Home Maintenance2536 Charolais Ln
- Sunshine Plumbing2303 Douglas St
- Symphony Designs5147 Har-Ber Ave
- Scott Hillman
- Valley Homes Incorporated8131 Elm Ln.
- Valley Homes Incorporated
- WDL Designs2969 Elmore Park Rd Ste 125
- WDL Designs