We’ve compiled some tips to help you identify the problems behind cracks in your drywall ceiling seam, how to fix them, and when to call in the pros.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Hoxie, AR
There are 0 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Recent Drywall Reviews in Hoxie
- Five Star Painting of JonesboroGreat! Very professional and provided excellent advice. Job looked great and paint matches were excellent. Very attentive to small details and wanted to make sure I was satisfied with the job! Price includes cost of very nice, heavy wooden French doors!! Highly recommend!
- Caughron Constructionthey did a great job he was on time every day worked til almost dark and was polite and very professional,,he was on budget and finished on time thats a great thing,,,,,i have had him back to expand a room in my house and im thinking of building on a back deck and i will call caughron construction to do the job,
- Architectural Timber WorksThe job went very well. I contacted them and explained what I wanted done. They set up an appointment for the estimate in a very timely manner. When they arrived, they were professional and extremely knowledgeable about the job. I had received another bid from a local contractor, but he did not really ask any questions and seemed like he didn't have a good grasp of what I wanted done. Kevin, (with Hawk's eye remodeling) asked me many questions about what I was doing and make numerous suggestions to improve my plan. He also pointed out several flaws in my original plan that needed to be fixed. This is all before I even told him he had the job. They drew up a contract with a schedule of payments. When work commenced, they were prompt every day. The job included completely gutting the bathroom and kitchen. In the bathroom, we had him build a fully tiled walk in shower. Also built the frame for and installed a large soaker tub. He tiled the entire bathroom including beautiful detailing and painted the walls. Installed cabinets in bathroom. In the kitchen, he installed new cabinets and backsplash and built a stub wall beside the refrigerator. The painting included kitchen, living room, hallway, and bathroom. I have had contractors before that did a good job but also left a huge mess. They clean up as they go and have been very respectful. I am already asking him to give me a quote for two more jobs that I need completed at the house. He is one of those few contractors that go the extra mile to make sure the job is done right. You won't be disappointed if you decide to give him a shot
- CRAIN BROS INCThe job went better than expected. They finished ahead of schedule. The apartment looks great. Very happy with the end results.
- CRAIN BROS INCThey were able to find a used part which helped on the price. When they were working indoors they somehow set off my smoke alarm, but they were very helpful in working with my security company to clear up the problem. Very friendly workers!! They gave me all of the information on the equipment, including a booklet, and gave me some tips on maintaining the system
- Precision PaintingTim first did power washing to the outside of our office building. He spent lots of time getting all the nooks and crannies clean to our satisfaction. He did a great job and was very reasonably priced. Later he and his workers painted the downstairs area in our home. This includes painting the ceilings, walls and touching up trim. The paint turned out looking great. One of the rooms only needed touch ups but when the color-matched paint did not match the rest of the walls, we had to get the whole room repainted. Tim worked with us to get this extra room done on time and went the extra mile to make sure we were satisfied. He also provided an itemized bill and receipts so that we knew exactly how much supplies cost down to the penny. He will be the first one I call in town if we ever need power washing or painting in the future
- CRAIN BROS INCThe rugs were cleaned very well, but the pads did not survive. However, they re-installed the pads nevertheless, until we put a stop to it and removed the dusty and torn pads ourselves. They seemed to be in a hurry to finish even though we had to wait several days to get them started..
Drywall Contractors in Hoxie
- Business Description:Subcontractor
- Business Description:Certified Master Inspector; We provide home inspections to meet the needs of home buyers, sellers, mortgage lenders and insurance companies. We are licensed and insured.
- Business Description:Financial Consultant, real estate investment, career coach.Recent Review:He did a great job. Very good quality of work. He showed up on time, worked pretty much non-stop throughout the day, and delivered what he promised. He was very honest and trustworthy. I would highly recommend him and I will use him in the futureJeffery S.
- Business Description:hi,im markelle,people call me mark,for short,im a licensed contractor,in the state of arkansas,lic.#0230141112;i.d.28408.i ben doing carpentry going on sixteenyears now and still going.i have done plenty of residential and commercial work(high school,churches,hair salon,old buildings,etc.).i am a general contractor who enjoys what he does and take pride in a job well done.i have plenty of references,so give us a call,thank you
- Business Description:Fast, affordable service done right the first time!
- Business Description:General contractor
- Business Description:Cole's Repair is a family owned/operated business spanning three generations of craftsmen. We offer quality construction & repair covering a WIDE range of areas. We are a small operation which relies solely on word-of-mouth advertising and our reputation to form our client database
- Business Description:We are a small localy owned Company. We have about 5 Employee, we do alot of sub-contractor works, our Company motto is "No Job to small, We do it all"
- Business Description:we are a handyman service we do just about anything from grass to roofs
- Business Description:We are a small company based in Hot Springs, AR. We have over 8 years experience doing all types of remodeling and new construction jobs. Since we are small and have a low overhead, we can afford to bid jobs at quite a bit lower than the competition. We take our job very seriously and we will not leave a job until it is done the way we would do it in our own home. However, we can get the job done very fast. We work very hard to make sure each and every customer is 100% satisfied, and ..Recent Review:They did not show up when agreed to, they only worked half day but stated worked full days, did not remove their garbage from the job but was in contract to do job, and threw boards and shingles into wooded area on my property instead of removing per contract. They over charged on parts, materials where 6 dollars however charged me 25 dollars needed 20 items, not a big deal for one however when you need 20 of them it adds up. Repair to sheet rock was not done correctly you can still see tape lines under popcorn ceiling mix. Also he agreed to do certain jobs for the price but failed to do all work. <br /Donna L.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
Drywall installation costs depend on various factors, including the size and shape of the room, the material type and thickness, and the desired finish. Read on to help determine your budget before starting your project.
Whether you slammed your chair into the drywall or the door has hit it one too many times, drywall holes are inevitable. Luckily, you can patch them up on your own. The steps below outline the necessary work for repairing drywall holes.
Find drywall contractors in
- Walnut Ridge
- Cave City
- Lake City
- Evening Shade
- Cherokee Village
drywall contractors in Hoxie
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 24-7 Construction LLC176 Ouachita 406
- 24-7 Construction LLC
- brummett construction, inc.2700 pruetts chapel rd.
- brummett construction, inc.
- D&R Construction304 N 62nd St.
- D&R Construction
- garcia home repair213 scott st
- garcia home repair
- LARRY FEE PAINTING & REMODELNG7316 OAKLEY DR
- LARRY FEE PAINTING & REMODELNG
- Orrick's Remodeling and Home Repair 104 E Main St
- Orrick's Remodeling and Home Repair
- phillips handyman services304 NE Jackson St
- phillips handyman services