We’ve compiled some tips to help you identify the problems behind cracks in your drywall ceiling seam, how to fix them, and when to call in the pros.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Ash Flat, AR
There are 0 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Recent Drywall Reviews in Ash Flat
- J&P Construction Painting and DrywallGreat! They were fast, courteous and did an excellent job prepping the house. Outstanding ceiling/wall lines with two different colors/sheen. They made sure I was happy with the work and quickly returned later to touch a spot up.
- Condor General ContractingThe price was where I estimated it and finished on time. The crew was very detailed and professional. The foreman communicated very promptly. Dennis managed all our expectations, timing, and questions perfectly. Best contractor I've hired out of the 3 remodeling projects I've done and will be the only contractor going forward on the future remodeling projects
- 3G RenovationsThe experience was wonderful. Had attention to detail and they made sure to come back and look at all the key detailed work. We wanted a checklist review at the end of the project they came and handled it. I plan to keep in contact with these professionals as I have additional projects that I would love to have them take on
- A State Handymen IncWork was done quickly and professionally. They had to clean out the garage before making repairs and hauled off all debris. High quality work all around. Will definitely hire again.
- Mary's PaintingWe requested a quote through Elizabeth, and within a few days had a written quote from Robert, we accepted the bid and an appointment was setup. Josh worked on our projects for two days, cleaned up after himself each day which is greatly appreciated. Invoicing was prompt and payment options convenient
- All Phaze Remodeling and Home RepairAlways punctual, straightforward about all aspects, and his work/knowledge base was superior to other services I used in the past. We plan to use again in the near future. I was impressed that he preformed so many different skills with such attention to detail. Definitely impressed and satisfied
- All Phaze Remodeling and Home RepairThe work was exceptional! Mike was professional and paid attention to detail. My perfectionist eye was not disappointed. He had great ideas and the bathroom looks remarkable.
- All Phaze Remodeling and Home RepairHe did an excellent job. He's very knowledgeable and really cares about doing things right. He was very punctual. He was very fair with his prices. I will definitely use him again.
- WFR Carpentry ServicesWe discovered that we had a very poorly built house. This caused a lot of unforeseen problems but he always solved them. He was always prompt and rarely took breaks when he was here. He wants you to be satisfied with the work. If he is satisfied, the work is way above average. He has really beautified our home. He would be the first person I would call if I need more done to my home
- Bradford PaintingWe had a rather large hole in the wallpapered ceiling of our bathroom. Les gave us an estimate and came out and did the work in a timely manner. We couldn't tell the extent of the damage because of the wallpaper, and it ended up being more extensive than we originally thought, but Les was still able to complete the work in a timely manner and within the parameters of his original estimate. He repaired the ceiling and repainted it. A good job
Drywall Contractors in Ash Flat
- Business Description:We have up to 12 months same as cash financing available for qualified buyers.Recent Review:Terrible company. 11 months later window still leaks. We had to hire another company to fix the problem. Use this company at your own risk.Jim M.
- Business Description:We are a licensed general contractor. We are members of the BBB, chamber of commerce, NFIB. We are certified GAF installers. We are certified in EPDM roofing systems and we are a metal roofing specialist. Additional DBA - A-1 Tree Service, A-1 Roofing and Construction, LLCRecent Review:Run very fast from this company. We first had the roof replaced which I will say they did a great job even though we were told he would take what the insurance would pay and then changed his mind and charged us more. The tree removal was reasonable and was done without any issues. The deck however is another story and we have been told by other professionals it is the worst one they have ever seen. 1. One corner of the deck is 1 inch higher than the rest. 2. decking not installed properly consistent with grain which has now resulted in warped and oozing boards- which should have never been stained right away anyway. 3.decking does not line up resulting in gaps 1/4" to 1/2". 4. Tags from wood not even removed from ends. 5. stain too thick which resulted in the deck getting very hot (and as a bonus he left his boot prints in the stain) 6. Spindles placed on wrong side. 7. Missing trim pieces on support. We are now having to hire someone else to fix the mess resulting in more money spent and the owner of A1 does not return phone calls or messages since this work was doneScott S.
- Business Description:We are a reliable construction company who has been in business in the Batesville area for over ten years. We have many subcontractors we can call upon allowing us to do all phases of home construction and remodelingRecent Review:Mr. Calaway did a exceptional job of keeping me informed of the progress, and timeline of the job. The concrete slab could have been better, but was sub-contracted. Overall, it went very well, and I'm pleased with the finished product. Mr. Calaway has given me one year from the completion date to point out any defects, and have them taken care ofPaul B.
- Business Description:Whether your next construction project is large or small 24-7 Construction is committed to helping you complete that project quickly and for the best price possible. If you are looking for a construction company that can do it all look no further. 24-7 Construction is licensed and bonded with over 30 years experience in both residential and commercial construction. We also have established relationships some of the best and most experienced sub-contractors in the industry. We can get the job..Recent Review:unknownSheryl W.
- Business Description:In business for over 47 years.Recent Review:perfect. punctual, professional, and friendlyJim G.
- Business Description:E. S. General Contracting was started in January 2012. Owned by Dustin Higby and Joe Chapman, Dustin moved away though he is still a co-owner. The E.S. stands for Eagle Scout because we are both Eagle Scouts. Generally it's just me, Joe, doing the work, however if the job is large enough I subcontract with Stroud construction. Billing is determined by the job, I base most estimates off of $20/hr per person working plus material. Roofing is quoted by the square (10 ft by 10ft area). Free est..
- Business Description:Fully staffed with licensed professionals! Our Goal is to take care of your needs in the best possible way! Payment is due upon completion unless prior arrangements are made. We accept Cash, Check or Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express
- Business Description:CUSTOM REPAINTS FOR YOUR HOME OR OFFICE.. INTERIOR OR EXTERIOR ...HOME MAINTENANCE OF ALL KINDS...CABINET REFINISHING.... KITCHEN & BATHROOM RENOVATIONS....AND MUCH MORE......FAMILY OWNED AND OPERATED SINCE 1989.....SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
- Business Description:Arkansas Roofing Kompany Roofing is a full service roofing company specializing in the residential & commercial roofing market with nearly a century of experience in the building industry. We handle all types of roofing needs from asphalt shingles to metal application. Our team will install seamless gutters, windows, all types of siding, blown fiberglass insulation as well as rolled insulation. We are a family own, member of the Conway Chamber of Commerce. A fully insured, bonded corporation,..Recent Review:Best experience possible. You wouldn't think it would go as smoothly as it did, but we were very happy with our experience!Jo M.
- Recent Review:Nightmare. When the materials arrived we only had about half of what we needed. The first day he showed up he did not get to my house until 11a, when he said 7am. He was then gone by 3 pm. The next day he said his partner quit. I offered my sons assistance to help him hang the rock at no charge. 2 days later he asked me for a big favor, his car payment was due and he needed $350. He swore it was a 1 time deal. I told him to take it out of the 800 advance, and he said he did. The next day he did not show up. The next week he said his daughter was sick. He then said he underbid the job because materials and delivery fees went up. I told him he could use my truck to save on delivery fees, and he said that would offset the cost. By the end of the week he said he needed more money for materials, I went to lowes and bought $100 in lumber. I told him to call the rest in to Lowes, and I would pay them direct. $661 dollars later I was assured that was all he needed. He again no showed that Friday and Saturday. When he returned I took the day off from work to help him hang the ceiling, with no deduction from the quote. He showed back up the next day, but then did not show the rest of the week. Said he pulled a muscle. The he called me and said he needed more money for gas because it was taking longer, but would have it done by the end of the week. The week came and went, he would show between 10-12 and leave between 12 and 3. Thinking he was out of motivation for being over budget, I told him I would absorb the material cost, and the $1000 for labor would be great and still due at the end. The next Monday (after not showing again that weekend, was told by his wife he was buying an air conditioner for the house) He hit my wife up for more money, said the job would be done by weeks end. We gave him 100 that morning, and 200 more the next day to try and give him incentive to come back. He did for two days with little progress. I called and said I thought we would still be short an materials, he agreed and we put in another order to Lowes. I mentioned one of his framings were off level by about an inch, and he said he had noticed it and would fix it. He got the next load of $161, then no call no showed for 4 days. He called me Sunday and said he needed more money. I told him we would see how the work went. He showed the next day, hung two sheets over the unlevel frame he never fixed, picked up his stuff without saying a word, pulled his sign and left. I called him the next day and he said he could not work without money. I asked whatever happened to the first agreement, and I thought we had a second agreement, with no money up front. I am now $2151 in the hole on a $1554 quote,and 32 days on an 8 day project. Then he put his partner on the phone who said I was crazy to expect so much work for so little. They offered to make a new quote to finish. She then told me off, said her phone was going dead and then hung up. They have not answered their phone sinceShelly S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
Drywall installation costs depend on various factors, including the size and shape of the room, the material type and thickness, and the desired finish. Read on to help determine your budget before starting your project.
Whether you slammed your chair into the drywall or the door has hit it one too many times, drywall holes are inevitable. Luckily, you can patch them up on your own. The steps below outline the necessary work for repairing drywall holes.
Find drywall contractors in
- Horseshoe Bend
- Cherokee Village
- Evening Shade
- Mammoth Spring
- West Plains
- Calico Rock
- Cave City
- Mountain View
- Walnut Ridge
drywall contractors in Ash Flat
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 24-7 Construction LLC176 Ouachita 406
- 24-7 Construction LLC
- A-1 Roofing and Construction508 E Stephenson Ave
- Adam Mellor Remodeling & New Construction4673 S Mountain Rd
- All Around The House LLC401 Kelli St
- All-American Home Improvements LLC25 mitchell lane
Heber Springs, Arkansas
- Arkansas Roofing Kompany-Equinox Outdoor Concepts1820 Old Morrilton Hwy
- A-1 Roofing and Construction
- David Barnard Plumbing & More9109 Gilbert Road
- David Barnard Plumbing & More
- FLEMCO of ARKANSAS, LLCPO BOX 446
- FLEMCO of ARKANSAS, LLC
- Robinson's Maintenance2402 Cherokee St
El Dorado, Arkansas
- Robinson's Maintenance
- William Wallace Construction2646 Lawson Rd
- William Wallace Construction