Whether you slammed your chair into the drywall or the door has hit it one too many times, drywall holes are inevitable. Luckily, you can patch them up on your own. The steps below outline the necessary work for repairing drywall holes.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Paragould, AR
There are 0 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Recent Drywall Reviews in Paragould
- Five Star Painting of JonesboroGreat! Very professional and provided excellent advice. Job looked great and paint matches were excellent. Very attentive to small details and wanted to make sure I was satisfied with the job! Price includes cost of very nice, heavy wooden French doors!! Highly recommend!
- Caughron Constructionthey did a great job he was on time every day worked til almost dark and was polite and very professional,,he was on budget and finished on time thats a great thing,,,,,i have had him back to expand a room in my house and im thinking of building on a back deck and i will call caughron construction to do the job,
- Architectural Timber WorksThe job went very well. I contacted them and explained what I wanted done. They set up an appointment for the estimate in a very timely manner. When they arrived, they were professional and extremely knowledgeable about the job. I had received another bid from a local contractor, but he did not really ask any questions and seemed like he didn't have a good grasp of what I wanted done. Kevin, (with Hawk's eye remodeling) asked me many questions about what I was doing and make numerous suggestions to improve my plan. He also pointed out several flaws in my original plan that needed to be fixed. This is all before I even told him he had the job. They drew up a contract with a schedule of payments. When work commenced, they were prompt every day. The job included completely gutting the bathroom and kitchen. In the bathroom, we had him build a fully tiled walk in shower. Also built the frame for and installed a large soaker tub. He tiled the entire bathroom including beautiful detailing and painted the walls. Installed cabinets in bathroom. In the kitchen, he installed new cabinets and backsplash and built a stub wall beside the refrigerator. The painting included kitchen, living room, hallway, and bathroom. I have had contractors before that did a good job but also left a huge mess. They clean up as they go and have been very respectful. I am already asking him to give me a quote for two more jobs that I need completed at the house. He is one of those few contractors that go the extra mile to make sure the job is done right. You won't be disappointed if you decide to give him a shot
- CRAIN BROS INCThey were able to find a used part which helped on the price. When they were working indoors they somehow set off my smoke alarm, but they were very helpful in working with my security company to clear up the problem. Very friendly workers!! They gave me all of the information on the equipment, including a booklet, and gave me some tips on maintaining the system
- Precision PaintingTim first did power washing to the outside of our office building. He spent lots of time getting all the nooks and crannies clean to our satisfaction. He did a great job and was very reasonably priced. Later he and his workers painted the downstairs area in our home. This includes painting the ceilings, walls and touching up trim. The paint turned out looking great. One of the rooms only needed touch ups but when the color-matched paint did not match the rest of the walls, we had to get the whole room repainted. Tim worked with us to get this extra room done on time and went the extra mile to make sure we were satisfied. He also provided an itemized bill and receipts so that we knew exactly how much supplies cost down to the penny. He will be the first one I call in town if we ever need power washing or painting in the future
- CRAIN BROS INCThe job went better than expected. They finished ahead of schedule. The apartment looks great. Very happy with the end results.
- CRAIN BROS INCThe rugs were cleaned very well, but the pads did not survive. However, they re-installed the pads nevertheless, until we put a stop to it and removed the dusty and torn pads ourselves. They seemed to be in a hurry to finish even though we had to wait several days to get them started..
Drywall Contractors in Paragould
- Business Description:All types of exterior renovationsRecent Review:This company built my deck and we were very satisfied with the work. A few months down the line the ceiling was leaking. They honored their warranty and came to repair the ceiling. Since then we had them two more times to make repairs. But, the leaks only got worse and now our ceiling is collapsing. We were told that it was the gutters, so we paid $896 to install top of the line gutters. Still, the leaks continue. I emailed the company on November 3rd with pictures, asking them for an estimate on repairs, knowing that the warranty is expired. I contacted another contractor who said that the pitch of the roof wasn't adequate enough to run the water down off the roof. So we will be charged at least $4500-$5000 more to make repairs. I am disappointed in Tri-Lakes. We really liked the owner,mouth he hasn't been able to,resolve this issue for us. So here we go againJoAnn W.
- Business Description:We are a modern construction company with unique and custom designs. With 20 years of experience we have seen a lot and can do it all!
- Business Description:Call 870-578-8105 today to get an estimate on your home improvement needs. We are a dedicated company that believes quality workmanship makes the difference and sets us apart from our competitors. Attention to detail and customer satisfaction is the cornerstone of our business. We are family owned and operated iand have been serving northeast Arkansas for the past 4 years. Proud Army Veteran! God bless the USA
- Business Description:I am a handyman/home remodeling company based out of Arkansas. We offer many services in the field of home improvement and remodeling as well as decks, fences and several other things.
- Business Description:-Recent Review:Jonathan Spivey did a great job. He was punctual. I have used him several times. Mary I.
- Business Description:We have been in business since 1974. We specialize in painting, however we have a broad set of skills including but not limited to Drywall finishing, room additions, trim, flooring, and roofing, power washing, hauling, and much much more. We are licensed and bonded Call us for your free estimate TODAY!!
- Business Description:Fast, affordable service done right the first time!
- Business Description:Additional contact name - Terry Pickering.Recent Review:They answered the phone on the initial call, and had someone out as they had informed me. The gas line inspection was additional to my 1st inquiry for service and they accommodated this inspection. I found them friendly, professional and detail oriented in getting the jobs completed. <br /Deborah L.
- Business Description:Retired army vet and Paragould police officer with a 2 man crew Free estimates and insurance jobs
- Business Description:2-5 Employees,Contract jobs only,Small maintenance jobs are minumium $75. plus parts for the 1st hour.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
When tackling large projects at home, it won't take long before you come up against the nuisance of drywall dust. Cutting down the amount of dust and where it travels can make your project safer, quicker, and a greater overall success.
Fixing up your drywall can make a big difference in your home. Unless you have a large hole or a damaged corner, drywall repair is usually straightforward. Learn the best drywall repair tips along with the tools and supplies you need.
Find drywall contractors in
- Lake City
- Walnut Ridge
drywall contractors in Paragould
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 24-7 Construction LLC176 Ouachita 406
- 24-7 Construction LLC
- brummett construction, inc.2700 pruetts chapel rd.
- brummett construction, inc.
- Calaway Construction12 Silver Springs Road
- Carl McKinney Home Maintenance2805 Mockingbird Lane
- Cheryl Smith Trim Carpentry Inc438 Cherry St
- Cole's Repair310 W. Thomas Green #5
- CRAIN BROS INC214 CR 402
- Criswell Construction & Painting30364 Terrell Road
- Calaway Construction
- D&R Construction304 N 62nd St.
- D&R Construction
- garcia home repair213 scott st
- garcia home repair
- LARRY FEE PAINTING & REMODELNG7316 OAKLEY DR
- LARRY FEE PAINTING & REMODELNG
- Orrick's Remodeling and Home Repair 104 E Main St
- Orrick's Remodeling and Home Repair
- phillips handyman services304 NE Jackson St
- phillips handyman services