Pest-X

Founded 1991 • With Angi since July 2010

Been in business 23 years. 5 full time service techs. Additional phone - 870) 776-8541....

11/12/2012

They always do a great job.

Description of Work
I have used Pest X as my pest control business for some time now. They always do a great job. They arrive on time and take the time to do every thing that I ask to treat my home against pest. They spray outside the house, in my out buildings, garage and my house. The man, Ray, is such a nice person. Ray even brings a pair of houseshoes to wear while inside my home to keep from tracking things inside. I can call them and they arrange to come when ever I need them. They are careful about my animals. And when I was taking Chemo therapy for breast cancer they worked around my health problems as to when to come over and spray. I appreciate them and am so glad that I found them.

06/04/2012

They come out once a year. We don't even have to call them. They just come out, do their job, leave a bill and they are gone. They do an excellent job. The first year when we had a problem they came out for 3 months and got the termites under control. We’ve not had a problem since then. We have a wooden building so the last thing we need are termites.

Description of Work
We used Pest-X Termite & Pest Control to do the perimeter of the building for precautionary measures.

11/11/2011

I have used their services for several years. They are always on time, and very polite, clean, and do extras to assure that they do a good job. My tech, Ray, even brings houseshoes to wear while in my home so that he doesn't track dirt,etc. into my home.

Description of Work
Sprayer home for insects.

Category pest control

Pest, exterminating & termites control.